Forum Settings
Forums
Real Account
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2015 7:55 AM
Apr 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh Mukai Yuuma what the hell you have done? With those [spolier]Yoku Kangae Yo so many times?[/spoiler]
Jul 9, 2015 1:53 AM

Nov 2011
I find it amusing at how precise they were able to get down the time for this chapter to the precise millisecond..
Jul 10, 2015 1:16 AM

May 2014
Well, at least they can get some rest now...
Jul 10, 2015 4:44 PM

Nov 2011
lol i was actually rigth for once :D
Megmurdel said:
he's gonna use all those other stickers to name each other and such and with that reaching the time limit
Jul 13, 2015 9:00 AM
Nov 2012
I wonder what happen with Ataru. I miss him. They should have met already. What's the point on having two protagonist in the same time anyway?
Jul 20, 2015 4:36 PM

Jan 2015
I don't get how that helps everyone. Shouldn't it just increase the time for Yuuma to reply to that message? What about other messages between other users? Or does that sticker actually double the reply time for everyone? If so, then why hadn't anyone used it before? So many questions...
Apr 10, 2016 4:14 PM
Dec 2015
So wait... The main protagonist is evil now?? I don't get it
Apr 11, 2016 10:46 AM

Oct 2011
Notyourwaifu000 said:

1. You are commenting the wrong chapter - the scene you mention is from chapter 40

2. I don't mind him being evil since his twin brother is a better MC anyway (if you don't get what I'm saying then you haven't read the real first 10 chapters of Real Account - in them the twin brother is the MC)

Apr 28, 2016 7:17 AM
Dec 2015
uzee said:
Notyourwaifu000 said:

1. You are commenting the wrong chapter - the scene you mention is from chapter 40

2. I don't mind him being evil since his twin brother is a better MC anyway (if you don't get what I'm saying then you haven't read the real first 10 chapters of Real Account - in them the twin brother is the MC)

um pretty sure i was commenting on the right chapter- which was the latest updated at that time (chapter 30- fiery scoop). Chapter 40 hasn't even been out yet. In chapter 30 the Mukai (with forehead scar) is rather excited about mentally torturing the 'despair' guy so I assumed he was evil all along. Also, in chapter 31- updated recently, Mukai DID say that he doesn't care what happens to other people, and that everything he said up until now was for the sake of his appearance. "I was only pretending to be a good guy". So my assumption was correct. And your assumption of my thoughts was completely irrelevant.
Apr 28, 2016 7:17 AM
Dec 2015
uzee said:
Notyourwaifu000 said:

um pretty sure i was commenting on the right chapter- which was the latest updated at that time (chapter 30- fiery scoop). Chapter 40 hasn't even been out yet. In chapter 30 the Mukai (with forehead scar) is rather excited about mentally torturing the 'despair' guy so I assumed he was evil all along. Also, in chapter 31- updated recently, Mukai DID say that he doesn't care what happens to other people, and that everything he said up until now was for the sake of his appearance. "I was only pretending to be a good guy". So my assumption was correct. And your assumption of my thoughts was completely irrelevant.
Apr 28, 2016 1:27 PM

Oct 2011
Notyourwaifu000 said:
uzee said:

This is going away from the topic of the thread but I just don't want to leave to keep posting on the wrong chapters - quite a few of the online readers don't count the first 10 chapters as part of the series so that's why their numbering is different from that on MAL. But you are commenting on MAL, therefore you should comment based on its numbering system and not the mirroring sites

Apr 28, 2016 3:14 PM
Dec 2015

This is going away from the topic of the thread but I just don't want to leave to keep posting on the wrong chapters - quite a few of the online readers don't count the first 10 chapters as part of the series so that's why their numbering is different from that on MAL. But you are commenting on MAL, therefore you should comment based on its numbering system and not the mirroring sites

you are such a sad human with absolutely nothing to do. I pity you, but fyi, i did read the first 10 chapters. So youre just being an annoying, butthurt minor. And also, the numbered chapter of this discussion is 30. The first 10 chapters are extras so it numbered again from 1 for Mukai's arc.
Jul 28, 2016 12:21 PM

Mar 2015
I still hate the fact that the first 10 chapters are ignored completely. Why build up so many characters just to throw them away.

Anway, this chapter is Okay.

Aug 11, 2023 10:39 PM

Jul 2016
That plan was seriously clever. Too bad Marble isn't entertaining any loopholes. Well, unless Yuma's about to make another play.
Feb 6, 8:56 AM
Aug 2023

I was able to find it up to the 30th episode in my native language. i think im gonna drop it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 75 Discussion

waalex11 - Feb 9, 2017

1 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 55 Discussion

allenallenallen - Dec 27, 2015

7 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:27 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 54 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2016

4 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:16 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 53 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2016

4 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:05 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 51 Discussion

Stark700 - May 3, 2016

3 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.