Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2015 8:00 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME AS THIS IS ALREADY THE FINALE.
----------------------------------------
Previously, on Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarou ka!?

Tomomi proclaimed that she has a girlfriend, so she asked Yoichi to go out on a date with her as "date practice" for Tomomi's boyfriend. Looks like it was entirely a lie all along. She gets to spend a "date" with Yoichi instead. And TWICE! The little sisters were trailing them all along, with Sayuri the most serious among the group about the date, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoichi and all his little sisters have visited MauMauLand. Everyone had fun. When they were riding the car heading back home, Yoichi asked Murasaki-san about what happens from now on with his little sisters, but he received an unusually different answer in the form of "Please wait... just a few more days." Will he finally get all the little sisters instead of choosing just one?

Hehe, Sayuri was going extreme and making the moves on Yoichi, but she just went a little overboard on the teasing. And Tomomi shows why she's a pro in all kinds of video games, while Yoichi is a complete novice in everything game related. He got fired up somehow from his increasing defeats in FPS games, though. lol.

Nevertheless, this is already the final volume and I'm looking forward to the conclusion once the translations are completely finished. :)
Sep 7, 2015 10:43 PM

Apr 2014
Well, at least it's a happen ending.
I was think of him and Mariko getting together...but there is still a chance of that happen and will leave it to the reader to think haha.
I really enjoy this series...at time, those littler sister is somewhat annoying, but it's all good.
My three favorite sister would be Mika, Selene, and Sayuri...I also like Tomomi and Yuki too.
Overall, 9/10.
Mar 22, 2016 6:33 AM

Nov 2011
Yuuki best girl imo but wow, they seriously teased the hell out of Tomomi this volume.

Selene is a cutie though.
Jul 20, 2019 7:11 AM
Aug 2014
These novels were pretty underwhelming. The second half of this final volume really stepped it up and was very noticeable but the ending was very rushed. I felt like the 3 volumes could have been used better and spread out everything leading to the conclusion. The conclusion itself wasn't too bad because I would've probably done the same thing as him under the provided circumstances. It was okay. I didn't feel that the girls stood out so no particular favourites.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarou ka!? Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2014

1 by chinesecartoonz »»
Apr 23, 2022 12:20 AM

Poll: » Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarou ka!? Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

3 by chinesecartoonz »»
Apr 9, 2022 9:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.