Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 27, 2015 7:02 PM
Jun 2015

Honestly, I think Michiru is pretty good for . After this first Isla's gone, Michiru could be the person to fill the void for Tsukasa's heart 

The new partner scene really fitted the title of the episode. If "Isla" isn't there, there would be absolutely no chance for Isla to ever be reunited with the ones she loves. 

Isla will be missed, but not forgotten.

"I hope that one day you will be reunited with the one you cherish."
Hoping for second season or ova
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 27, 2015 8:39 PM

Jun 2011
Something tells me that Tsukasa's new partner is the same person just re-purposed with no memories.

I also look forward to like a OVA or something. A second season however, I feel won't happen cause there is nothing really to continue on...unless the manga is a continuum.
Jun 27, 2015 8:54 PM

Oct 2014
hikkifan17 said:
Something tells me that Tsukasa's new partner is the same person just re-purposed with no memories.

I agree with this

read from right to left
Jun 27, 2015 10:16 PM
Jun 2015
hikkifan17 said:

I also look forward to like a OVA or something. A second season however, I feel won't happen cause there is nothing really to continue on...unless the manga is a continuum.
it's a guy though from looking at its clothing attire when it walked in.
Jun 27, 2015 11:06 PM

Nov 2013
hikkifan17 said:

there is no manga, this is an original anime.
( ˘ ³˘) ♥ (0‿0✿)
Jun 28, 2015 6:36 AM

Jun 2010
Came into my mind that it would be isla, but really I don't think so now.
I think it'd be cruel to give isla as his new partner because he loved her.
And no one would smile like that if it was her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2015 10:42 AM
Jun 2015
Goatkiv said:
hikkifan17 said:

there is no manga, this is an original anime.

Actually there is a manga coming soon. Just not quite sure how well its gonna come out. But definitely looking forward for an OVA or something. I love the way the anime ended but it would be totally awesome if the y cleared up some more things before it officially ends for good
Jul 18, 2015 6:04 AM
May 2015
I don't know whether the new partner was a reconditioned isla but I think she probably was reconditioned. That intro scene in past tense, the diary, and the whole "hopefully we will meet again" type dialogue fits.

Personally, I think it's deliberately ambiguous allowing you as a viewer to make your own mind up.
Shameless plugging a review site I help out with: http://www.almostmainstream.net
Aug 15, 2015 6:08 PM
Aug 2015
Well, there is a manga.. I see it in wikipedia? (I think)
When i watch episode 13 for the first time.. I tought there will be a miracle, like isla will have her old memory.. But it didn't happen..-(>口<-)
It makes me feel sad
#Sry for bad english
Aug 15, 2015 7:08 PM
Aug 2015
quote=KeitaIssei]
Honestly, I think Michiru is pretty good for . After this first Isla's gone, Michiru could be the person to fill the void for Tsukasa's heart

I tought "Partner" is always a giftia.. Like zack x michiru, and kazuki x Constance..CMIIW
Sep 29, 2015 12:40 AM
May 2015
HawkEye6591 said:
hikkifan17 said:

I agree with this

+1
I finished this before bed last night and I had a realistic dream that his new partner is "another" Isla with a different hair style.

The hair's the same colour as Isla, tho right now, I'm getting a feeling that this was shown in the last scene of episode 13 and that my dream had sort of merged into what I remember of this episode.
Sep 30, 2015 5:18 AM
May 2015
I think his new partner is a kid. Cause of the shoes. Also Tsukasa had to lean down a bit to shake his/her hand.

Even though it's probably not possible, I like to think it's a child that looks like a younger Isla.
Oct 28, 2015 12:09 AM

May 2015
-YunoGasai said:
I think his new partner is a kid. Cause of the shoes. Also Tsukasa had to lean down a bit to shake his/her hand.

Even though it's probably not possible, I like to think it's a child that looks like a younger Isla.

True, definitely either a girl or a child but definitely not a man. If you look at the sleeves, only girls working at the Terminal wore a solid color, a thin black stripe, and then white the rest of the way to the shoulder. I swear, there had better be a second season, this anime is one of the very few that have made me sob. 😢😭

EDIT: Actually I am incorrect, the guys also wore a solid color followed by a thin colored stripe. So I am now 100% agreeing with the guy above. Either a short girl or a child.
-Joelle-Oct 28, 2015 12:15 AM
Oct 31, 2015 8:08 AM

May 2009
KeitaIssei said:

The new partner scene really fitted the title of the episode. If "Isla" isn't there, there would be absolutely no chance for Isla to ever be reunited with the ones she loves. 

Isla will be missed, but not forgotten.

"I hope that one day you will be reunited with the one you cherish."
Hoping for second season or ova

Spare us of your delusion, there was no romance between Michiru and Tsukasa.
Oct 31, 2015 8:18 PM

Aug 2012
This ep made me cry like a baby girl..
Oct 31, 2015 8:23 PM

Mar 2013
yoite- said:
Came into my mind that it would be isla, but really I don't think so now.
I think it'd be cruel to give isla as his new partner because he loved her.
And no one would smile like that if it was her.

I agree with this.
Nov 9, 2015 11:51 AM

Oct 2015
In my opinion is a "new Isla" the same gifta but with the memories erased and he will try to create news memories... is like "40th first dates" movies. Maybe a second season could be next year (or a film to conclude it properly, I mean, the main character being happy)
Jan 6, 2016 9:51 PM

Aug 2013
Daniel_Kwon said:
hikkifan17 said:

Those were totally girl clothes. Plus the angle the hand took for the handshake was slightly inclined, suggesting someone of shorter stature.
Jan 19, 2016 3:35 AM
Jan 2016
I honestly think that it is a recycled isla, and coming to terms with islas' retrieval the memories he shared will never go away, but this new Giftia isn't isla and will never be isla, this one may not have any of the same mannerisms or tendencies, she may not be clumsy, she may not trip all the time, all the things he said he loved about her during the Ferris wheel, that's who he loved, this is probably nothing like her, except for appearance. And like Eru said to him at the carnival was that she didn't want to bring andie again because of the memories she had with Olivia.So I do believe that he will always love her, but he'll cherish her memory the most and not try to ruin what he had with her by trampling on it with trying to turn this giftia into someone she's not. And the way that she smiled about him and michiru laughing together at the party let her be a little more at ease knowing that he wouldn't be alone and that they could potentially have something. Phew that was a lot but that is what I believe I think it is the most plausible theory.
Feb 3, 2016 2:04 PM

Oct 2013
Defeatthefall said:
I honestly think that it is a recycled isla, and coming to terms with islas' retrieval the memories he shared will never go away, but this new Giftia isn't isla and will never be isla, this one may not have any of the same mannerisms or tendencies, she may not be clumsy, she may not trip all the time, all the things he said he loved about her during the Ferris wheel, that's who he loved, this is probably nothing like her, except for appearance. And like Eru said to him at the carnival was that she didn't want to bring andie again because of the memories she had with Olivia.So I do believe that he will always love her, but he'll cherish her memory the most and not try to ruin what he had with her by trampling on it with trying to turn this giftia into someone she's not. And the way that she smiled about him and michiru laughing together at the party let her be a little more at ease knowing that he wouldn't be alone and that they could potentially have something. Phew that was a lot but that is what I believe I think it is the most plausible theory.

I have the same thought with you, it's gotta be Isla with new personality. Since someone said in the first couple episode that Terminal Service usually recycle their Giftias to cut cost down low. I think they replace Isla with the new OS just like they did to Andie, but that means Tsukasa just need to create new memories with her.
Feb 21, 2016 8:45 PM
Apr 2011
i agree that it is isla. such a tear dropping anime. i loved it to beginning to end
May 21, 2016 10:06 PM
May 2016
Well I saw a comment in one of the previous episodes how keeping the body is cutting cost so they've decided to let the viewers guess rather than showing who it actually is, but something tells me that it's Isla as for the one reason that he had to lean over when he was going to shake her hand.

Anyways I'm hoping for at least an Ova or a Movie but if they add a Season 2 I'll die since this anime is way too beautiful for me.
May 24, 2016 2:45 AM

May 2014
Let's be real, if you doubt the fact that his new partner is Isla you're kidding yourself.
Sep 25, 2016 8:36 AM
Sep 2016
Nesano said:
Let's be real, if you doubt the fact that his new partner is Isla you're kidding yourself.
YASS! finally someone said it! Did you really think that it wouldn't be Isla I mean C'mon!
May 24, 2017 7:38 AM
May 2017
See guys, I am not sure about the release date but their could a high chance that it was isla. I am saying this because her os might be changed into a new one loosing all her memories and personality with tsukasa. So thats why tsukasa wasn't suprised at all. He knew that she would come back with a new os. So if season 2 releases i woud be happy to see it.
Jul 2, 2017 12:33 PM
Jan 2017
I am sorry to disappoint you guys, but at the ending scene Kazuki addressed the new Gifftia with 'koitsu'. This word is used for addressing human species of male sex. Realistically viewed there is no point in second Isla with new OS, becouse it will bring Tsukasa only pain and suffering. We all know that their memories can't return so if he had to make a choice to get a new Isla without her past memories he will deffinetly not make this choice.
Jul 2, 2017 12:44 PM
Jan 2017
If you really think it is Isla you are either an 11 years old or a brainless weeb stuck in his cliché ideals. Either grow up or wake up.
Jul 2, 2017 12:51 PM
Jan 2017
This whole anime's main theme is about moving on. Like, it's screaming move on since ep. 1. If you did not get it I really am sorry for you and at the same time I am wondering if when you guys watch an anime do you use your brains or only watch becouse it is a tear jerker or sth like that.
Aug 16, 2017 6:53 PM

May 2016
helppls said:
This whole anime's main theme is about moving on. Like, it's screaming move on since ep. 1. If you did not get it I really am sorry for you and at the same time I am wondering if when you guys watch an anime do you use your brains or only watch becouse it is a tear jerker or sth like that.

I agree. A person's opinion about the ending reveals their maturity and how much they've developed so far in life. The anime preaches an overarching theme of accepting things that cause you pain and moving on from them, cherishing the good experiences you had, and remembering what you learned. If someone accepted this theme and understood the importance of it, they would likely believe the new partner is not Isla's body. If someone is less mature or perhaps just very idealistic, they may root for some cosmic reunion between the two.

Unfortunately, many anime make poor choices and choose to shoot down their own themes. For example, a plot may revolve around accepting loss or acknowledging that things aren't permanent, only to have the climax completely undo any progression that has been made by, say, magically reviving a dead character, reigniting a lost love that both characters had accepted was over, etc. So many people may be fooled into thinking the same thing is possible here and that the new partner is Isla's body.

However, I think the writers made it pretty clear that this was not their intent with the theme. They even proposed a potential "solution" in the form of getting memories to resurface in a repurposed body by taking the Giftia to a place they were familiar with in their former iteration, only to prove that it cannot happen in the form of Andie/Olivia. The entire purpose of this was to solidify Tsukasa's acceptance of the fact that he will one day need to let go of his relationship with Isla, as well as clearly communicate this message to the viewer.

Given that, there is absolutely no reason to believe the new partner is Isla's body.

(Plus, if you want to get technical about it, the new partner clearly looks like a boy, and his skin is far paler than Tsukasa's, whereas there was never such a stark contrast between the skin tones of Tsukasa and Isla.)
GoldenChrysusAug 16, 2017 7:01 PM
Sep 7, 2017 2:02 PM
Jan 2017
GoldenChrysus said:
helppls said:

I agree. A person's opinion about the ending reveals their maturity and how much they've developed so far in life. The anime preaches an overarching theme of accepting things that cause you pain and moving on from them, cherishing the good experiences you had, and remembering what you learned. If someone accepted this theme and understood the importance of it, they would likely believe the new partner is not Isla's body. If someone is less mature or perhaps just very idealistic, they may root for some cosmic reunion between the two.

Unfortunately, many anime make poor choices and choose to shoot down their own themes. For example, a plot may revolve around accepting loss or acknowledging that things aren't permanent, only to have the climax completely undo any progression that has been made by, say, magically reviving a dead character, reigniting a lost love that both characters had accepted was over, etc. So many people may be fooled into thinking the same thing is possible here and that the new partner is Isla's body.

However, I think the writers made it pretty clear that this was not their intent with the theme. They even proposed a potential "solution" in the form of getting memories to resurface in a repurposed body by taking the Giftia to a place they were familiar with in their former iteration, only to prove that it cannot happen in the form of Andie/Olivia. The entire purpose of this was to solidify Tsukasa's acceptance of the fact that he will one day need to let go of his relationship with Isla, as well as clearly communicate this message to the viewer.

Given that, there is absolutely no reason to believe the new partner is Isla's body.

(Plus, if you want to get technical about it, the new partner clearly looks like a boy, and his skin is far paler than Tsukasa's, whereas there was never such a stark contrast between the skin tones of Tsukasa and Isla.)

I'm really glad that there are people like you. It is as you said, it depends on the audience's thinking capabilities
Dec 26, 2017 8:02 AM
Dec 2017
The new partner of Tsukasa is Isla but all her memories are gone, but they are going to create their own new memories as 'One day you will be reunited with one you cherish.
Jan 3, 2018 10:59 AM

Jul 2013
It's obviously Isla with different footwear.

The main flaw of this anime is largely apparent, and the Isla character already knew about that flaw. It was never brought up what would be done with Isla (new OS or not), and that was done intentionally. It was already shown that the company keeps Giftias and puts new OS's in them to cut costs. There's absolutely no reason they wouldn't do that with Isla. Keep in mind Isla was keeping a diary the whole time... again, what was the main flaw of this anime? That there is no reason why you wouldn't just go with the new OS and show the new personality everything their old personality did. It's what you would do with someone with amnesia. People with amnesia often permanently lose all their memories before a certain point.

Like someone else said, if you think the new partner isn't Isla, you are kidding yourself. You pessimistic types seriously need to rethink your logic.

Also, that is clearly Isla's skintone. The hand is the right size. Tsukasa is darker than he normally is (it's been 9 months, he could have gotten a tan).
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Jan 21, 2018 11:38 PM

Aug 2008
Unless they decided to destroy everything this anime is worth, the new partner is not Isla.

It's not about being pessimistic or not. Even through it was said several times in show, it looks like many people are under misconception that Giftia just looses their memories. It's not true. They die. Their whole personalities, likes, dislikes, habits, preferences , everything that sets that we are we is changed. Memories are only part of that. Exchanging OS is like brain transplantation, not memory reset. Even if "new Isla" would get memories of old one, they will be memories of different person not her. It's now even previous reincarnation since opposite to that the "soul" is changed, and only body is the same. She would be "just" her look-a-like.

Her simply getting back would be cruel both for co-workers, and for her, since they will look at her as Isla, and not the person she is. And some weird miracle would ruin whole story setting.
Apr 15, 2020 10:21 PM
Apr 2020
I know I’m super late on this but this anime really stabbed me in the heart 1000x times😅 well I strongly believe that it was Isla in the ending due to the fact that the mysterious giftia strongly resembled Islas physical characteristics such as height and hands as well as clothing. Although im sure that her memories are erased. I personally think that if it wasnt Isla they would have showed the face of the giftia rather than hiding it. I also believe that the diary Isla wrote would play a huge part in possibly bringing back her memories if they were to do that if there was a season 2
Subaru_Otasaka11Apr 15, 2020 11:10 PM
Apr 19, 2020 4:57 AM
May 2012
Subaru_Otasaka11 said:
I know I’m super late on this but this anime really stabbed me in the heart 1000x times😅 well I strongly believe that it was Isla in the ending due to the fact that the mysterious giftia strongly resembled Islas physical characteristics such as height and hands as well as clothing. Although im sure that her memories are erased. I personally think that if it wasnt Isla they would have showed the face of the giftia rather than hiding it. I also believe that the diary Isla wrote would play a huge part in possibly bringing back her memories if they were to do that if there was a season 2

I just watched this as well and wow was it such a great show. I’m sort of torn between it being Isla and a new person. Because to me, if I was him and they brought in a “fresh” Isla, I’d be totally mindfucked. Like that would probably honestly destroy me as a person if I had to be with the girl I loved but mind reset. I guess theoretically humans do go through this when there’s like a husband that has a wife with severe amnesia and he has to make new memories with her and get her to learn to love him again. But damn that would totally mind fuck me like crazy. I’d be struggling hard. So I guess I can see how it could be Isla but at the same time I’d personally hope it’s a new girl lol. Although there is always a feeling of wanting her back. So I’m 50/50, i think it’s left in the dark because the creators want the audience to choose who it is.

Damn what a great anime. So well detailed and really well directed and beautifully presented to us. Their goal was to make you fall in love with Islas character and I sure did.
Apr 19, 2020 10:12 PM
Apr 2020
blazkiller123 said:
Subaru_Otasaka11 said:

I just watched this as well and wow was it such a great show. I’m sort of torn between it being Isla and a new person. Because to me, if I was him and they brought in a “fresh” Isla, I’d be totally mindfucked. Like that would probably honestly destroy me as a person if I had to be with the girl I loved but mind reset. I guess theoretically humans do go through this when there’s like a husband that has a wife with severe amnesia and he has to make new memories with her and get her to learn to love him again. But damn that would totally mind fuck me like crazy. I’d be struggling hard. So I guess I can see how it could be Isla but at the same time I’d personally hope it’s a new girl lol. Although there is always a feeling of wanting her back. So I’m 50/50, i think it’s left in the dark because the creators want the audience to choose who it is.

Damn what a great anime. So well detailed and really well directed and beautifully presented to us. Their goal was to make you fall in love with Islas character and I sure did.
. Fr the anime was so good and i feel so bad for tsukasa and isla and oh yeah in the VN i heard she does something that allows her to survive hehe
Apr 24, 2020 3:21 PM
Anime Jesus

Apr 2016
It is definitely Isla, and of course she is reformatted, so not actually Isla. But you mean to tell me that a company that developed a synthetic soul isn't capable of creating it without a 9 year and some odd month limitation? I'd say entirely unlikely. What is more likely, is that they placed the limitation themselves because it would be bad for business if they ran out of customers. As long as they(customers) can't keep them the way they are forever, they can keep selling. If I did a season 2 for Plastic Memories, I'd set it a but after the new Isla(henceforth referred to as Isla2 for now) showed up. Maybe a year? She's a lively girl. Like how she was with Kazuki. By now Tsukasa and Michiru are dating. However, Tsukasa isn't 100% over Isla, and Michiru can tell. Now, here is where the story can go one of two ways(one can be included on the end of the other), 1. Isla finds her journal and slowly regains her memories. Michiru notices, and out of her love for Tsukasa, pushes them together. 2. Michiru decideds to a little B & E for Tsukasa's sake, dragging him along into SAI hq to check out the mainframe. Probably going to have tech help from Eru. They find Isla's original memory, and a program that seems like it would remove the limit on her time(like I mentioned before). They make a somehow clean escape(Something is obviously going to happen with these two paired up), and inject both into Isla2's recharge station(we find out there is an operator's outlet like in cable boxes). They think it's a bust though, because we still have Isla2. However she stumbles across her journal, reads it, and slowly regains her memory. But now she's original Isla with all the memories she had, but also with her Isla2 energy. Michiru gracefully steps aside and lets them resume their love. I personally like option 2.
Apr 25, 2020 9:30 AM

Apr 2019
At first glance, their petite hand's enough to say that Tsukasa's new partner is Isla. But if you think about it, there's no point in showing that scene if it's not her. They could've wrapped it up just with him joining to work again. And the scene when she entered was also the same as was in the first episode.

So it only makes sense that it's Isla with a new OS.
Rem is best girl
May 2, 2020 12:03 PM
Jan 2016
It's hinted to throughout the entire show that Isla's physical body was nearing the end of its life-cycle. The whole reason she even did all that training was to retain what little functionality she had. I'm almost certain, from that view, that his new partner is not Isla.
Jun 24, 2020 12:22 PM

Jan 2016
It's definitely Isla, for the people who say her body was weak, Kazuki said in one of the episodes that after they retrieve the androids they replace all the parts with new ones so it's totally possible for this body to be hers.
Jul 2, 2020 5:47 PM

Jun 2020
Why didn't someone tell me this was a sad anime? I definitely got a little misty eyed during this episode. As to whether his new partner is Ilsa or not, I don't know. I think it would have to have been, because why else would they show that scene after the credits?
Jul 12, 2020 6:36 AM
Jul 2019
I really think it was Isla but not Isla that they used to know. And hey, Tsukasa had a training for nine months so seeing the 'new' Isla might not have surprised him anymore but it may hurt him a little bit. He smiles even though he's sad you know. But I kind of hope they make a season 2 just to see if the diary will bring back the memories but I doubt it will.
Aug 26, 2020 2:08 AM
Dec 2019
in my opinion in the end of the episode tuskasa and Isla met but isla don't have memories about there past but they reunite with each other that's all i know and i can say definitely making there new memories!
Dec 9, 2020 5:38 AM
Jun 2020
Guys lets point few things and win by arguments.
1. Giving Tsukasa Isla look-a-like partner is cruel. She would remind him about her all the time and he would feel pain all the time.
2.Even if company recycles giftias i doubt that they would give same body model to their partner... No one can work effictevly while everything reminds you of a dead person you shared memories with. Unless said person is crazy.
3. The entire anime is about moving on. The last part doesnt indicate that its Isla look-a-like, it indicates that he moved on and doesnt mind working with giftias even though he fell in love with one and she died shortly after. That just means he accepted it and now he can work without worrying about it.
4. The old lady was just running away from the thought of losing her child. Can you even remember other cases? Every case indicates that they dont want another person with the same body, they would rather lose her than look at somebody they dont know and pretend they are the same person. The child with Marcia didnt accept it at first but at the end he did. The old lady with i think Nina didnt want to accept it but she did. That's the point of anime- accepting death and pain as something natural.
5. Seriously, if previous statements didnt change your thinking idk what would... Its bad for business since he wont work effectively, it will cause every worker pain, it doesnt follow anime theme... Imagine the same thing with person closest to you. Would you want to see somebody in her body, hearing her voice, looking into her eyes, knowing that this person isn't the same you know? That this person doesnt remember you? This person will never remember what you do. Its only causing pain. Tsukasa isn't delusional, he knows that nothing would bring Isla back.

Also for people who still dont know, theres ending in VN(made after anime) where doctor that created giftias develops thing that makes them live longer and Isla gets hibernated till its completed to reunite with Tsukasa. Theres your good ending.
May 7, 2021 9:29 AM
Apr 2021
Daniel_Kwon said:
hikkifan17 said:

it’s literally not a guy. It’s Isla, THR story all connects for it to be her in a cinematic way. And it just makes common sense for it to be her with a reboot. It could of ended is a lot of better ways. But it’s the same skin tone as her and shorter and guys don’t release those shoes in anime. Ur an idiot
May 18, 2021 6:06 PM
Feb 2021
I don’t think is Isla. He didn’t look surprised when he saw her for the first time, if it was Isla que would look really surprised.
May 18, 2021 6:07 PM
Feb 2021
Idkwhatowritetbh said:
Guys lets point few things and win by arguments.
1. Giving Tsukasa Isla look-a-like partner is cruel. She would remind him about her all the time and he would feel pain all the time.
2.Even if company recycles giftias i doubt that they would give same body model to their partner... No one can work effictevly while everything reminds you of a dead person you shared memories with. Unless said person is crazy.
3. The entire anime is about moving on. The last part doesnt indicate that its Isla look-a-like, it indicates that he moved on and doesnt mind working with giftias even though he fell in love with one and she died shortly after. That just means he accepted it and now he can work without worrying about it.
4. The old lady was just running away from the thought of losing her child. Can you even remember other cases? Every case indicates that they dont want another person with the same body, they would rather lose her than look at somebody they dont know and pretend they are the same person. The child with Marcia didnt accept it at first but at the end he did. The old lady with i think Nina didnt want to accept it but she did. That's the point of anime- accepting death and pain as something natural.
5. Seriously, if previous statements didnt change your thinking idk what would... Its bad for business since he wont work effectively, it will cause every worker pain, it doesnt follow anime theme... Imagine the same thing with person closest to you. Would you want to see somebody in her body, hearing her voice, looking into her eyes, knowing that this person isn't the same you know? That this person doesnt remember you? This person will never remember what you do. Its only causing pain. Tsukasa isn't delusional, he knows that nothing would bring Isla back.

Also for people who still dont know, theres ending in VN(made after anime) where doctor that created giftias develops thing that makes them live longer and Isla gets hibernated till its completed to reunite with Tsukasa. Theres your good ending.
What’s VN? Is this canon?
Jun 11, 2021 10:51 PM
Mar 2021
I wish there is a season 2 or a ova atlest. I want know who's the new partner. I hope that's isla
Aug 24, 2021 9:39 PM
Apr 2021
It seems like the last clip where he said "nice to meet you" isnt that isla he is talking to?, maybe he picked to reset her memory. i to be honest dont understand since i cried too hard so i cant focus on the details.
Oct 30, 2022 1:23 PM
Oct 2022
They didn't show her/his face on purpose. This is your choice who will be the new partner
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Are they really Android?

Animo_san - Apr 13

0 by Animo_san »»
Apr 13, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2015

534 by Moonlit_whisper1 »»
Mar 22, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

547 by Penguinu »»
Jan 16, 2:07 AM

» Plastic memories

Golden__Darkness - May 16, 2015

8 by Shinetizinho »»
Jan 13, 6:25 PM

» How did you feel while watching this and what impression did the anime leave on you? ( 1 2 )

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

50 by maximovich »»
Jan 12, 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.