Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 9, 2021 4:23 PM

Apr 2019
RIP Replica, at least most of the others are alive.

This arc was kinda enjoyable.. The main problem I had with it was the fact that Jin kept saying that "the crossroads of fate" would be decided when Osamu safely delivered Chika to HQ.

Why? Why is it so important that Chika and Osamu are left alive? Will the world collapse as soon as Osamu dies/Chika is abducted? Surely the most important thing to do would be killing as many humanoid neighbours/monsters and saving as many citizens as possible? We know the reason the humanoid neighbours wanted to kidnap Chika was because she possesses a tremendous amount of Trion, but to border Osamu and Chika are just replaceable soldiers. I don't get it?¿?
yvseiJan 9, 2021 4:26 PM

Jan 9, 2021 8:11 PM

Nov 2013
pint said:

This arc was kinda enjoyable.. The main problem I had with it was the fact that Jin kept saying that "the crossroads of fate" would be decided when Osamu safely delivered Chika to HQ.

Why? Why is it so important that Chika and Osamu are left alive? Will the world collapse as soon as Osamu dies/Chika is abducted? Surely the most important thing to do would be killing as many humanoid neighbours/monsters and saving as many citizens as possible? We know the reason the humanoid neighbours wanted to kidnap Chika was because she possesses a tremendous amount of Trion, but to border Osamu and Chika are just replaceable soldiers. I don't get it?¿?
The goal is to minimize damage, yes. But because Chika is such good bait the people in biggest danger are Chika and Osamu.

Also Chika cannot be replaced. Her Trion is incredibly rare.
Feb 10, 2022 10:45 AM
魔法少女

Nov 2020
I needed to come here and say this was the best episode so far. I cried. I'm also a sensitive flower but jfc.
I'm so happy almost everyone is ok. I will continue to grieve a cartoon AI.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐼𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒,
𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃, 𝐼’𝓁𝓁 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎’𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔. *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
Feb 10, 2022 10:46 AM
魔法少女

Nov 2020
Botato said:
pint said:

The goal is to minimize damage, yes. But because Chika is such good bait the people in biggest danger are Chika and Osamu.

Also Chika cannot be replaced. Her Trion is incredibly rare.

In addition to that, which is likely the most important factor, I think the actual death of Osamu would have an impact on the other characters.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐼𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒,
𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃, 𝐼’𝓁𝓁 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎’𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔. *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
Jul 7, 2022 12:33 PM

Mar 2019
Wow I did not expect that outcome, noooo Replica!! I hope he'll be alright. I don't get why those 2 are so worried since Jin said that Osamu is fine.

One thing that was somewhat annoying was how Tachikawa and Amou were just non-existent. They could have easily changed the outcome but they just went on a cleanup duty, one that didn't even take that long to do. I still liked this arc a lot but that part was weird.

Also Im confused about what their leader said... why would Hyuse become their enemy. Did he not agree with the invasion from the start?
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Sep 30, 2022 8:06 AM
Dec 2013
Shrimp-senpai? His name is Yuuma. Call him that instead of making fun of his height, you rude little shit!
Sep 11, 2023 6:54 PM

Jan 2019
really great conclusion, i am so sad about replica being on the enemy ship i hope it gets rescued and is ok.

replica actually did sooo much nad idek if jin foresaw that or not but replica literally carried

hopefully hyuse joins peacefully, i mean the leader basically said the hyuse was kind of a traitor anyway or would've been even in the neighboring world

candies:

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2015

50 by HiraNyanNyaw »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:00 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

29 by ArcCryptid »»
Oct 24, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

62 by spitinyourmouth »»
Sep 28, 2023 2:57 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2015

48 by kx2x »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:15 PM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2015

34 by kx2x »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.