Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2015 8:24 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, they actually fell for the most obvious trap. Things should get more intense now that Doctor Hell got super alloy Z. The mechabeast in this episode was hilarious. Mazinger Z had evil Santa Clause robot before Futurama!

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Aug 3, 2015 6:13 AM

Jun 2010
We have a new champion for goofiest enemy robot!

More than Dr. Hell now being able to make robots as tough as Mazinger Z, doesn't this mean that the Photo Institute can't repair Mazinger any more? The supposed invincibility of Super Alloy aside it gets torn up all the time.
Aug 15, 2016 8:08 AM

Jul 2010
Dear lord, I just love how Mazinger Z gets progressively more insane I mean...

....yeah.

Another thing I liked and also didn't expect was that the bad guys actually won this time, they got Super Alloy Z. Feels so weird seeing both Baron and Count not failing their mission.
Sep 19, 2016 12:05 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Brocken and Ashura get something well, finally!!!!! In 56 episodes get their first objetive!!!!

Bye, bye Satan Claus P10!!! (nice job of words, Satan = Santa xD).
Bye, bye Yubrin T9!!!!
Mar 9, 2018 9:51 AM

Nov 2011
Oh my God, the metal of which Mazinga Z is made falls into the hands of the enemy, and now what happens? Except this detail that makes the next episode very interesting, the rest of today's episode was a complete disappointment, Koji and his companions fall into the same mistakes. Now the story becomes even more interesting. The mechanical monster with the appearance of Santa Claus is really weird.
Jan 7, 3:21 AM

Mar 2020
This show is a comedy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 2 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 3, 2015

10 by Slorglord »»
Mar 2, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 92 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 18, 2015

10 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 25, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 91 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 18, 2015

6 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 90 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 18, 2015

5 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 25, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 78 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 14, 2015

5 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 21, 6:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.