Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 19, 2016 1:15 PM

Sep 2014
Rebecca was saved. Knew that already and good so see law out finally
Aug 29, 2016 11:54 AM
Jan 2015
damn those stairs took a while but they're finally there, want to see more zoro!
Mar 4, 2017 9:36 AM

Mar 2012
Only good thing that came out of this episode was Law finally getting free. Feels gud seeing his powers again.
May 5, 2017 12:32 PM

May 2014
I know Rebecca probably gets a lot of hate, and that likely increased this episode since she ran away from Diamante...but honestly, I admire her for it.
It'd be hella stupid if she stayed and tried to fight someone so obviously stronger than her when she has the key to Law's cuffs.
She made the right decision.

Dat Kyros vs. Diamante was some good stuff too. Can't wait until he gets his ass kicked...out of all the villains this arc, I think I hate him the most!

Sugar is gonna try to turn Law and Luffy into toys.
I'd be worried if Luffy was alone bc he's gullible af, but hey, Law is now uncuffed and ready to kick major ass so it should be fine.

Also looks like God Usopp is gonna strike again next ep lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2017 9:36 AM

Dec 2014
Luffy has Popo's eyes.
Luffy = God confirmed
Jan 24, 2018 9:48 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
A new battlefront, Kyros Vs. Diamante!!! kekeke
Feb 14, 2020 3:22 AM

Jun 2016
As much as one could argue this episode had too little going on, I loved it. The choice of making nearly the entire episode be one multifaceted scene felt great to me. That and the art and animation looking quite great consistently. It all left an impression.

We started with Rebecca’s confrontation with Diamante. He continued to be a horrendous person, taking joy in cutting Rebecca down and mocking her mother once more, even trying to kill her in the method he killed Scarlet. Truthfully, although I mentioned last time that this confrontation has given Diamante some more weight, he’s easily the least interesting top executive in my opinion. But, Rebecca made this scene pretty interesting. She flashed through her head, whether she wanted blind vengeance, sacrificing herself to face Diamante, or if she wanted to rather put her faith into Luffy and roll that dice. With Luffy being a far higher chance of victory than sacrificing herself, she did the bigger thing, she decided to put her emotions aside and face reality, she went for Law’s key above all else. It was respectable as heck!

When all looked bad, she called for her father as she has her entire life, and he showed her that he told the truth about being by her side. He dashed in, full of rage, to stop Diamante from taking another loved one from him, slicing Diamante’s body with a swift surprise attack. I totally teared up as he and Rebecca were finally able to see each other face to face. It was a sweet and concise reunion. One full of rage, determination, and even sorrow that Kyros couldn’t do more for Rebecca but he’s ready to make it up. To speak briefly on Rebecca, I love her voice actor, I think her design is a bit much and takes away from some intense moments, and I don’t find her all that interesting, but she plays the part of a strong willed and normal strengthened person fighting for their kingdom and or family, kind of serving as Dressrosa’s Vivi and I think she’s good at that.

It was after all this that Luffy called for Rebecca. As the two were swallowed whole, Law was finally free. It reminded me of when Ace was first freed, an intense seemingly life or death situation which even has the shot of the falling cuffs as the person who can save them are freed. Law cut up the nutcracker and they landed, ready to face Doflamingo. Kyros gave the two boys permission to take Doflamingo down as he committed to facing Diamante, which I do love as Kyros deserves some serious spotlight and he should definitely be the one, possibly with some help from Rebecca, to face a man so central to their troubled past.

Then Rebecca asked Luffy for clarification, she wanted her doubts relieved and what he said was beautiful.
”My name is Luffy! The man who’ll become the King of the Pirates!”
I adore this moment. To Luffy the Pirate King is an expression of freedom and here was just that. To the question of whether he will save their kingdom, that’s all he needed to say, for the Pirate King would destroy someone like Mingo without a doubt. It’s powerful and even Law smiled after hearing Luffy’s words. It reminded me of his smile when the navy and pirates formed a temporary friendship after Punk Hazard. I suppose even if Law has incredibly different methods, he knows he can trust Luffy to get his way.

After teleporting away from an angry Diamante as we can wager, just as Monet sacrificed herself for, that he believes Doflamingo will be the King, we had the first substantial scene change. The immediacy of what was happening changed, Law performed freaking surgery on himself and removed those bullets he received from back when Sanji was still in the anime. That was manly as heck. However, the real spotlight of the ending here was that Sugar is as psychotic as ever, she feels like 10 years of her hard work has gone down the drain, probably being painful for her personally and due to guilt of letting Doflamingo down, and thus the way she can start to repay her debts and get revenge is to take out the Straw Hats. She is on her way to face Law and Luffy, whereas at least Law should know her power, and Usopp is still giving Kanjuro orders so he can take flight and fight alongside our boys. That should be good.
Mar 13, 2021 3:30 PM

May 2016
The most badass, epic scene, in potentially the whole of One Piece so far

Also, I'm so glad Luffy didn't take four episodes to climb those stairs. I'm liking the pace at the moment.
RoronoadawnMar 13, 2021 3:34 PM
May 11, 2021 3:56 AM

May 2016
While it would've been cool if Rebecca was able to get a hit in to avenge her mother, it's good that she prioritized her role of getting the key to Luffy above everything else. It was tough to see Diamante striking fear into her heart by almost killing her in the same way he did her mother in, though...

It's all up to Usopp to prevent Sugar from getting a hold on Luffy and Law, huh. He better not mess up this one!

Aug 13, 2021 3:18 AM

Jun 2019
The boys are back in action...
Aug 27, 2021 6:55 AM

Aug 2021
Law finally got free this ep was mostly slow paced with empty frames over and over but the last scene made it exciting cos Sugar is here to turn law and Luffy into toys
wondering what God Usopp is up to hope god saves Law and Luffy :D
May 2, 2022 1:49 PM

Dec 2012
Damn, Sugar is completely cracked!

Even as despicable as Doflamingo is, I don't hate him as a character. He's extremely fascinating and his cruel cunning has made him one of the best OP villains to date. Diamante, on the other hand, is just a total scumbag who makes my skin crawl and I can't wait to see him get his ass kicked.

Really nice moments for Rebecca this episode. A proper reunion with her father & a promise to her new friend Luc---Luffy.
May 11, 2022 9:50 PM
Jul 2018
really great episode Rebecca was smart to not fight diamante she knew she was no match for him

kyros's entry was awesome the reunion between Rebecca and kyros was great

when law said "I'm finally free" it was kind of funny

Luffy's answer to Rebecca's question was really great

The Animation this episode was really great
removed-userMay 12, 2022 3:54 AM
Jul 17, 2022 4:04 PM

Jan 2021
I’ll never get tired of Law using his ability and saying Room Shambles his ability is sick
Jan 5, 2023 1:35 PM
Aug 2022
that boink sound of the room is really funny. law's sound effects were better in punk hazard. 

Jan 5, 2023 1:36 PM
Aug 2022
i am sick and tired of rebecca boobs and crotch.
Aug 23, 2023 11:09 PM
Oct 2019
ROOM!! Shambles!!
It's so good to hearing that again.
Dec 3, 2023 9:11 AM
Feb 2022
Finally Law is free.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1015 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 23, 2022

476 by kappaisnew »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1101 Discussion ( 1 2 )

phantom346 - Apr 14

54 by LadyLeeMing »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 219 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaito__Kid - Nov 17, 2009

60 by X1ma »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1011 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Feb 19, 2022

58 by Marcos-1 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 411 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Somebody - Aug 2, 2009

79 by gannoncannon55 »»
Today, 12:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.