Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 28, 2016 7:33 PM
Oct 2015
Raku should end up with the glasses guy, while marika and Onodera and chitoge is ending up with me. Haru is ending up with Kirito and tachibana is with Mikasa.
May 18, 2016 10:38 PM
May 2016
Kosaki, Onodera.
It's simple IMO, she is literally the best girl in this scenario. If you put this into a real life perspective (and not a cheesy Rom-Com that this is), Chitoge and Raku would never work, they literally hated each other when they first met. Meanwhile Onodera and Raku's personalities are like yin/yang together. Raku and Chitoge are literally like having two yins but no yangs. Most anime/manga fans seem to be tsundere loving masochist who would be 100%!!! fine with having a girl argue and fight with them on a constant basis instead of having a sweet, kind hearted, girl who deserves him. I don't even dislike Chitoge, I dislike the people who drool over here like she's a fucking goddess... She's unrealistic and obviously nowhere near deserving of Raku like Onodera.
-In short, no wonder some people hate the guys who are anime/manga fans, the majority hop on idiotic bandwagons of unrealistic tsunderes; meanwhile blasting the only really nice character in the series... Jeez this turned into a huge rant, but I believe it needed to be said.
May 19, 2016 4:49 AM
Jan 2016
nisevoucher said:
mactavish said:
Im chitoge fans, but I doubt it will, if raku really love her, he must be prevent her to leave after graduate from highschool, or maybe chitoge know the truth about raku and kosaki being like each other,
In fact, chitoge is "too much smart, talented and perfect in anything" except simple thing like cooking and housework, and look like raku is not that ambition and motivated to try being match with her,
"what a foolish Japanese boy"

Also I doubt that sh*t pendant and key will change everything, its just some kind of "high quality bait". because which girl that promised raku always "I will keep choose onodera".

Sorry for my poor english

You just said that if Raku loves Chitoge, right?!. He doesn't even understands his own feelings and what's more friendzoned her. If Raku really has feelings for Chitoge, I think that Shuu will be the one who can make him realize that. In a way, Shuu is really important for the plot.

Because Raku is a dense f*cker these girls deserve better tbh but this is High School so I'm not really surprise with the confusion but his denseness is so over the top with all the signs being showed by the girls.
May 19, 2016 4:58 AM
Jan 2016
HollowIchigo58 said:
Why does everyone want to go for the cliche tsundere?

I don't think Chitoge is a tsundere but thats me. Out of 200+ chapters Tachibana is the only one who made the move that's what I like about her, while Chitoge with a little progress that last date jump her progress to 100% , Tsugumi no chance at all poor girl she deserves better, While Onodera? where's the progress? Soo many chances to confess but she just pulled out the Shy girl BS I'm not hatin I really like her but how she handles her situation is so poor.
May 19, 2016 7:42 AM

Feb 2016
too many options. even maiko was in there..

I rate for marika. marika for the win ...!!!
May 20, 2016 8:47 PM

Jan 2015
after reading manga, 99% ends with chitoge even i think kosaki is better choice
Sorry for my bad english
Sorry for my bad post
Sorry for my typo
Sorry for making you reading this
May 22, 2016 10:35 PM
May 2016
#TeamChitoge
For me he should be together with Raku,she's an awesome girl
May 22, 2016 11:43 PM

Nov 2009
All aboard SS Chitoge
May 27, 2016 6:44 PM
May 2016
I ship Raku with Chitoge they are soooo cute
May 29, 2016 4:58 PM

Apr 2015
I really prefer the Onodera-Raku shipping, but yeah... It is time to accept the fact that the mangaka want to end the Nisekoi manga with Chitoge-Raku, and... Onodera is not really suitable for Raku because she is too perfect for him... In addition to that, Raku's feelings towards Onodera is not love; it is just an infatuation/crush, compared to Chitoge...
Credits: @Fanatique1337
May 30, 2016 10:18 AM
May 2016
I'll pick Chitoge even though many people said Onodera "IS" the promised girl and should end with Raku but somehow she's not fitting well with him.

Well, I think the "real answer" will be revealed once "finale" chapter is released.
May 30, 2016 10:29 AM

Dec 2015
Onodera or Kosaki. I can't really chose because I love both of them so much equally ; - ;
May 30, 2016 10:30 AM

Dec 2015
I believe that Chitoge is the one that deserves him the most, I'm surprised though that Haru is 3rd and Marika 4th
joe_g7Jun 20, 2016 7:32 AM
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 31, 2016 11:20 PM
Sep 2014
Chitoge, of course!!!

They have so many moments together.
Jun 5, 2016 8:52 PM
Jun 2016
Of course kosaki onodera....i like a shy girl
Jun 6, 2016 4:18 AM

Jun 2011
This anime is so painfully cliche that it saddens me that Chitoge is most likely going to win, unless the author decides to pull up a troll ending than its most likely going to be Chitoge. Even though deep down I was always cheering for Onodera... :(
Jun 6, 2016 4:24 AM

Feb 2016
Chitoge for 101% sure
Jun 6, 2016 4:48 AM
Jul 2018
Chiibi said:
finestseeker17 said:

LOL if people didn't fully think while reading your rant, I think they'll accuse you as a feminazi.

Don't worry; I'm not. I hate misogyny AND misandry. Equally.

And I really really love romance...but I think it's best that the character exist for another reason than not just the person they're crushing on. That goes for BOTH male and female characters (and yup, I know boy fantasies in shoujo can be just as flat lol, watch me roll my eyes every time the "perfect prince man" goes "I EXIST ONLY FOR YOOOOOU" Blech. SHUT UP. lol)

Anyway, I still like all the "blush, stammer, run away and shrinking violet" LOL, but I think it's too much right now.

Well, sometimes it CAN be cute....like I thought Shinobu from Love Hina was cute in that way but she actually did mature and develop as a character. Plus she was more of a little girl and she was afraid of guys from the get-go.

After ALL this time, it's hard to see what Onodera is so afraid of. He just didn't write her like a person; he wrote her like.........fanservice.

I see where you're coming from, her personality is somewhat like a moe-blob, and compared to chitoge her features are plain, but I figured you must be a girl to not find onodera cute. Try to look at it from a guys prospective, or Raku's, she's exactly his type. Her innocent girly personality and cute face is attractive. I think she's adorable. Also i like her rat nest hair, lol
removed-userJun 6, 2016 4:59 AM
Jun 11, 2016 8:52 PM
Jun 2016
Chitoge Please , it will be very sad if it turns out Kosaki when Chitoge always being so nice to them , even wanted to give up but her heart hurts , and raku used to like Kosaki but now it shows that he care about Chitoge more ... and they look good together too. I am sure Raku have change .
Jun 12, 2016 10:45 PM
May 2015
Fuu because like Fuko Ibuki she is the obvious choice.
Jun 13, 2016 2:16 AM

May 2015
Rayla said:
This anime is so painfully cliche that it saddens me that Chitoge is most likely going to win, unless the author decides to pull up a troll ending than its most likely going to be Chitoge. Even though deep down I was always cheering for Onodera... :(

Exactly what I have in mind. Basing it from character development in the manga + the fact that the last few chapters was about chitoge, she is likely to win. Most tsundere gets the guy in anime series anyway...

still cheering for Onodera tho.

Jun 14, 2016 8:45 AM

Nov 2008
CuriousRobby9 said:
I figured you must be a girl to not find onodera cute. Try to look at it from a guys prospective

Lol the guy I'm dating hates Onodera too. Just cannot stand her. We are both Team Chitoge. We always have been. XD

Though his favorite girl is actually Ruri. lol

Jun 14, 2016 12:10 PM
Jan 2014
it kinda doesn't matter anymore, because this ending is already dragged and bad no matter which girl Raku will choose
Jun 14, 2016 12:13 PM

Jul 2015
#teamchitoge
But im honestly so done with this anime/manga bc that'll of course never happen
Jun 14, 2016 12:13 PM

Mar 2014
i don't want to start a debate
so i choose harem route
just end up with all girls raku!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2016 9:44 PM
Aug 2015
I want tsugumi, but that ain't gonna happen. So I'll go with chitoge, at least that way Raku can make Tsugumi the mistress.
Jun 15, 2016 10:55 PM
May 2016
Raku should be with Yui
More adult haha
Jun 15, 2016 11:09 PM

Nov 2011
A tree bark.

I am not wrong, you are.

Jun 20, 2016 12:05 AM
Jun 2016
It is going to be Chitoge. No matter what it is gonna be Chitoge. The series won't make sense if it was not Chitoge. All the chapters shows moments of Chitoge and Raku together. Each chapter leads to Chitoge and Raku love development. Indeed Raku likes Onodera but like and love are two different things. Also Raku experienced all kinds of feelings with Chitoge like genuine concern for her as a matter of fact there was this scene when she left Onodera to look for Chitoge; anger - Chitoge treats him as nothing (they had a fight); sad/depress - when Chitoge leaves; love - he realizes he likes her. I know Onodera is a kind hearted girl and nice but in each chapter it is kinda obvious that Chitoge and Raku shines most. There is just no chemistry between Onodera and Raku even though the moment is sweet. With Chitoge and Raku even if they keep on bickering with each other they show concern towards one another in a way you'll say "ah! they look so good together" "they fit perfectly with each other" which is not only sweet but romantic as well.
Jun 20, 2016 7:30 AM

Jun 2015
According to this poll, Chitoge is the complete winner. I think its been clear from the beggining that 'IF' Raku ends up with anyone, it'll be Chitoge.
Jul 18, 2016 8:47 AM
Jul 2016
I think it's chitoge because of the title, false love. I haven't finish the anime yet im still watching season 1, but it seems the happenings are more focus to chitoge and raku and their developing fake relationship and the promise girl is just one of the reason that makes the story more appealing that leaves the watchers a cliffhanger feeling/ the eagerness to know who is the promise girl. And another conclusion, chitoge and raku seems more connected than other characters and for onodera and raku they have quite a relationship but there's a lot of hindrance for them to work what is really going on.
Jul 23, 2016 6:49 PM
Oct 2014
i think onodera will be the promise girl but his feelings will be confused. chitoge seems to be the main girl so he'll most likely end up with her. but i'm team onodera all the way
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.