Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2015 12:34 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another good episode, this time going for the Professor and making the civilians try to shut down the Labs.

Ozone B3's acid attacks were really funny, it completely devoured everything in its part, destroying matter itself.

Subs keep getting funnier and funnier.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Aug 8, 2016 10:16 AM

Jul 2010
Probably my favorite episode so far and since it's seems very episodic I'm glad I can just put this on hold and watch other anime in the meanwhile while I can just watch an episode of this whenever and never feel lost.

Also the bitch slap LOL

ZetaZaku said:
Subs keep getting funnier and funnier.

Wishing more and more I'm seeing garada subs instead, shits look too funny.
Aug 31, 2016 12:05 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Bye, bye Ozones B3!!!!
Dec 28, 2016 3:19 PM

Sep 2013
Loved it! I like how they actually used psychologyto get the populace to turn against Mazinger Z. What's up with Kouji slapping Sayaka?? Not cool Kouji! Not cool!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 12, 2017 10:09 AM

Nov 2011
Anime series so old that already can show how much media power, in addition to the oratory, is a powerful medium. Already this is enough to say how good this series is, but it is not limited to that, there are other events in this episode that make the spectator reflect, though I do not get exhausted in their task. Interesting as the relationship between Sayaka and Koji is maturing. Other than banging between robots, there's more to it.
Sep 26, 2019 10:03 PM

Nov 2015
amusing rain of stones lol

💢

Feb 5, 2020 6:06 AM
May 2019
A very interesting episode. Turning the entire people against Kouji was a smart move on their part, but naturally, they were no match for Kouji. Sacrifices have to be made in order to secure peace. In spite of that, however, I understand Sayaka's frustration.
Jun 29, 2020 5:32 AM
Apr 2018
This episode really shows how the "good guys" are in the wrong here. Dr. Hell is absolutely coming after them because they have Mazinger Z and photon energy and they're sitting here in this populated area attracting destruction. And then at the end Koji pushes Godzilla into a building destroying it and when missiles are being shot at Koji, rather than stopping them, he avoids them and lets them destroy more buildings. It all tracks with how he's an awful person with regards to Sayaka. The people this show makes out to be heroes are actually the baddies. Kinda sad that this episode grapples with that idea and comes out firmly on the wrong side.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 66 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 10, 2015

5 by Epiccgaymer »»
Yesterday, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 64 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 10, 2015

4 by Epiccgaymer »»
Yesterday, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 61 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 9, 2015

8 by Epiccgaymer »»
May 7, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 58 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 9, 2015

5 by Epiccgaymer »»
May 7, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Mazinger Z Episode 57 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Jun 9, 2015

7 by Epiccgaymer »»
May 7, 3:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.