Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 5, 2015 1:33 AM
May 2015
So about how much time will it take to have a subbed version? I m asking because if i missed it in the next couple of hours i will probably have to watch it tommorow and this will kinda suck.
Jun 5, 2015 2:20 AM
Mar 2015
CaptainZoro said:
Damn trollers....it took me 6 min to realise that this ep is from the 1st season

Wasted 6 min of my life T_T

It took me 10 min, though I was having doubts since 5.
But after that I rewatched remaining episodes of season 1
Jun 5, 2015 2:31 AM
Mar 2015
Does anyone have link to the subbed one. Except for the torrent, the seed/leech ratio is not allowing me to download.
Jun 5, 2015 2:52 AM

Mar 2015
Maverick0193 said:
CaptainZoro said:
Damn trollers....it took me 6 min to realise that this ep is from the 1st season

Wasted 6 min of my life T_T

It took me 10 min, though I was having doubts since 5.
But after that I rewatched remaining episodes of season 1

Hahaha you guys are talking about Commie? I realized the difference in animation which is why I deleted it.

Jun 5, 2015 2:54 AM

Dec 2012
A lot of the characters in this series have repeating parts in their names -
YUKINOshita YUKINO
HAYAto HAYAma
YUIgahama YUI
SaiKA totsuKA
SAKI kawaSAKI
ShizUKA hiratsUKA
RUMI tsuRUMI
hINA ebINA

And last but not least, the author himself - WATAri WATAru. xD
Illuminati Confirmed.

Jun 5, 2015 2:59 AM
Mar 2015
GosuGian said:
YUKINOshita YUKINO
HAYAto HAYAma
YUIgahama YUI
SaiKA totsuKA
SAKI kawaSAKI
ShizUKA hiratsUKA
RUMI tsuRUMI
hINA ebINA

Illuminati Confirmed.

Not sure if this is brilliance or just lack of ideas.

Mar 2015
Overall this episode was good. Irohasu getting closer to Hachiman telling him to take responsibility... omg Hachiman, when did you do it with her???

We also got to see Kawasaki's brother.. which was cut before.

Hachiman x Yui little date.... nice.

Komachi can't take sides huh? One time she goes for Yukino and the other time she goes for Yui... I think Komachi is fine having two sister-in-law...

Hayato knowing Yukino and Haruno from they were little. Calling Yukino, Yuki-chan and Yukino's reaction to it seems to clarify that Hayato's "Y" is Yukino's. Let's see how it will play out.

This episode is only out for less than 24 hrs, and someone already made a fanart of it...

Jul 2018
Maverick0193 said:
Does anyone have link to the subbed one. Except for the torrent, the seed/leech ratio is not allowing me to download.

Here
removed-userJun 5, 2015 3:05 AM
Jun 5, 2015 3:00 AM

Aug 2012
Love Iroha's scene.

Second half felt rushed but I still enjoy it. I wonder how will they end this anyway?
Jun 5, 2015 3:00 AM

Mar 2015
Maverick0193 said:
GosuGian said:
YUKINOshita YUKINO
HAYAto HAYAma
YUIgahama YUI
SaiKA totsuKA
SAKI kawaSAKI
ShizUKA hiratsUKA
RUMI tsuRUMI
hINA ebINA

Illuminati Confirmed.

Not sure if this is brilliance or just lack of ideas.

I think it's called a play on words.

Jun 5, 2015 3:12 AM
Jul 2018
Raniero said:
Love Iroha's scene.

Second half felt rushed but I still enjoy it. I wonder how will they end this anyway?

Jun 5, 2015 3:15 AM
Jul 2018
GrandTemplar said:
JCEO96 said:
although a lot can be criticized from the episode, as a anime watcher i have a lot of fun, it could have been great but it's not disappointing at least, it still keeps good...those Yukino moments man...
Also don't take the anime original ending as a fact, its just a possibility, while reading in others forums i found a better scenario
-Episode 11: volume 10 till chapter 7
-Episode 12: end of volume 10 plus some stuff from volume 10.5
-Episode 13: Beginning of volume 11 which is released the same day the season ends
However we just need to sit and wait what studio feel is gonna deliver....cough cough *infirmary scene*

>11-13 will cover entire volume 10, though its kinda rushed
If 10.5 going to be adapted, it's 90% that Hikki will going out with Iroha

[/quote]

Wait,what?
Spoilers much?
Mar 2015
GrandTemplar said:
Maverick0193 said:

Here

Thanks man
You the MVP.
May 2015
Can someone tell me which LN chapters were animated on this episode?
Jun 5, 2015 3:18 AM

Aug 2013
TheBuddahman said:

Jun 5, 2015 3:21 AM

Jun 2014
TheBuddahman said:
Volume 9 concluded at the cup present scene in the clun room and the next half covered chapter 1 and 2 of volume 10. They rushed a lot of scenes , made some changes and one particular scene was skipped.
Jun 5, 2015 3:25 AM
May 2015
I see, thanks for the info.
Jun 5, 2015 3:27 AM
Jul 2018
DejWo said:
GrandTemplar said:

>11-13 will cover entire volume 10, though its kinda rushed
If 10.5 going to be adapted, it's 90% that Hikki will going out with Iroha

Wait,what?
Spoilers much?

Nah, since Iroha scene adapted pretty well but the other scene is kinda rushed (Yukinoshita magic stocking too), I think FEEL ship Iroha too much.
And

TheBuddahman said:

Volume 10 chapter 2?
removed-userJun 5, 2015 3:31 AM
Jun 5, 2015 3:28 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
lonelytree said:
Farabeuf said:
Ughh, they rushed this so bad. A montage for the whole christmas festival proceedings? They just meshed together the end of vol. 9 and the beginning of 10 in a completely forced manner. Why couldn't they keep them separate?

At least we got to see Keika even if just for an instant. And the scene with Yukino and Hachiman in the subway was well handled.

Yukino's mom is exactly as I imagined her. She is the final boss indeed.

tbh the actual christmas event wasn't that important. The whole event was so Hachiman could get some significant character development, which we already got in the last couple episodes. No need for extraneous stuff that doesn't contribute to the overall main story, despite it being canon.

I disagree. A lot of nuance and detail in the interactions/relationships between characters can be lost or ignored in that way. In a more plot or action driven show it wouldn't matter, but in one like this that explores human contact in the way it does, rushing things does matter.

Anyway, the series has been so fine so far and on a second watch they did keep a lot of important 'pointers', Hint: the looks that Hikigaya gives Hayato at the end, one we see, the other one we don't see.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 5, 2015 3:32 AM

May 2011
TooEzGamming said:
Memorandum - Is that short?
Yukimom - Final Boss , god dem it.

Dear god! It's pure evil!

She's smooth, ruthless, and cunning. Minimally conversing with the riff-raff. And making her point abundantly clear. All this with the fake smile of a demon lord.

8man is going to need some serious Holey water, garlic, and a crucifix to ward off that Queen demon from taking Yukino away.

"Help me someday" Yeah, No shit.

Oh and 8man stare at Hayato when she finally gets it. oooooooh man. sent shivers.

You can't say Hayato didn't warned him. I mean he's "not a nice guy after all."
CirrisJun 5, 2015 3:41 AM
Jun 5, 2015 3:33 AM

Oct 2010
Iroha: "Take responsibility" 10/10
Komachi: "You dumbass! Nitwit! Hachiman!" 10/10
Dat ending tho, someone halp Yukinon plies

I didn't mind the rush, I want my 10.5 adaption.

Edit: Forgot to mention this, but I do like that they keep using different clothes for Hachiman. He's so fashion in this season. S1 it was mostly different shirts.
HyackJun 5, 2015 3:49 AM
Jun 5, 2015 3:36 AM

May 2013
Iroha in this episode...how can you not ship that?! When she whispered "Take responsibility" I was doooone.

It was really satisfying watching Hikigaya and Yukinoshita put that poser in his place. Watching Iroha lecture them both after makes me realize what I want their relationship seemed to me before all of the "forced" shipping between them last episode and this episode, they're like best friends or sibling a type of relationship where they bust on you but you know they're there for you.

Didn't expect such a cute scene between Rumi and Hachiman right there especially after watching the preview for this episode lol.

I didn't really get all that happened in that last scene with all the looks, glances, and glares. Might have to rewatch this episode for that or just to watch Iroha x Hachiman moments again :p.
Jun 5, 2015 3:39 AM

Jan 2015
TIL Hachiman's an insult :D
Jun 5, 2015 3:49 AM

Dec 2013
Cool to see that the christmas event is completed. Preaching finally comes to a halt.

Loving Iroha more and more after each passing episode :3

Damn Yui is cute with those glasses! Also Hachiman is a perv staring at her chest like that! I can't blame him

So it ends with Yukino's mother. Next episode cannot come soon enough!

Dumbass! Nitwit! Hachiman!
Jun 5, 2015 3:56 AM

May 2014
Seems I need to rewatch it sorry guys...
deadmuffinsJun 5, 2015 4:25 AM
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Jun 5, 2015 3:59 AM

Sep 2014
Like always, it was great episode but unlike the previous episodes, this time, it was obviously rush. They even change or remove some scenes. I also was expecting they would end it during the clubroom scene where Yui and Yukino gave their present to Hachiman but instead, end it at the beginning of volume 10. Oh well, what's done is done. 4/5.
Hopefully, they would adapt volume 6.5 bonus track.. I totally love that chapter! A sofa that turns people into GOOD-FOR-NOTHING! hahahahahhaha
NayreJun 5, 2015 4:03 AM
Jun 5, 2015 3:59 AM
Jul 2018
Winterluffy said:
Not enough YuixHachiman moments this episode sad :(

Yui's spotlight was ended, dude.
Jun 5, 2015 4:04 AM
Mar 2015
GrandTemplar said:
Maverick0193 said:

Here

It's raw.
Jun 5, 2015 4:11 AM

Jan 2011
The episode immediately picked up after last week's 'cliffhanger' and it's nice to see Iroha rely on Hachiman to cheer her up. Iroha was sneaky enough to overhear Hachiman's 'genuine' honest rant to Yukino and Yui during that time. xD Seeing Iroha was quite sad but this just makes the Hachiman x Iroha ship even better. Dat 'take responsibility' part. <3

Hachiman and Yukino shutting down the other school's students during the meeting was great; harsh but truthful. Rumi was pretty cute and acted slightly tsundere towards Hachiman haha. It was nice to hear the OP from the first season 'Yukitoki' play as an insert song during the Christmas event. I do feel like they've skipped quite a bit of things with Saki and her little sister but probably isn't a big deal. It was nice Yukino and Yui chose a cup for Hachiman. It really does feel like they're true friends and really part of a club now. : )

Komachi's insults were hilarious, especially using Hachiman as one! xD Seeing Yukino laugh at that was cute too. Yukino holding onto Hachiman's shirt on the train was really nice too. :D Yui and Hachiman going a little date trying to find a present for Yukino was fun. Then they came across Haruno and Hayato. Yukino eventually came as well. Yukino's mother also appeared and seems like there's some tension between Yukino and her mum.

It certainly seems like the main theme for the majority of the characters is 'wanting something genuine'. Yukino probably wants a genuine 'family'. I'm curious to see what Hayato wants but I assume he has feelings for Yukino. 3 more episodes left, I can tell these episodes will be great. Overall, loved this episode. :D
Hachiman insult/5
Jun 5, 2015 4:14 AM

Jan 2015
Which rejection was that? 6th or 7th? I lost count.

I'm just glad that 8man and Yukkinon made up. It's very refreshing to see again their normal interactions with eachother.

Iroha changed from an incompetent girl into a sort-of-good president. 8man really can change people. Yet noone is thankful for that. Or maybe noone should be thankful.

Now I want to know how Hikigayas wish will be fulfilled.

I said it once, I'll say it again: Komachi gets the 'Imouto of the year' award.

What a bitch of a mother. I don't particularly enjoy watching Yukkinon in that kind of state.
Jun 5, 2015 4:21 AM

Mar 2015
Winterluffy said:
Guys what the heck is there 2 different episode 10's the one I watched didn't have any train scene and it was boring as hell.

Did you by any chance got trolled by Commie? Don't worry some of us did got trolled too.

See this shit that Commie pulled off?
http://prntscr.com/7ddw86

Bad troll is bad.
DarklordVorJun 5, 2015 4:24 AM

Jun 5, 2015 4:24 AM

Mar 2015
The pacing, as always, was a little off. Wish they didn't rush so much.
But still, any Oregairu is brilliant.

Favourite scenes were the 8manxYukinon train scene and that last scene.

Hoping for season 3 and a less rushed final 3 episodes to this season.
Best girl: Yukino Yukinoshita. Second best girl: Senjougahara Hitagi.
Jun 5, 2015 4:27 AM

May 2014
DarklordVor said:
Winterluffy said:
Guys what the heck is there 2 different episode 10's the one I watched didn't have any train scene and it was boring as hell.

Did you by any chance got trolled by Commie? Don't worry some of us did got trolled too.

See this shit that Commie pulled off?
http://prntscr.com/7ddw86

Bad troll is bad.
I did I realized just now hahaha sorry guys :(

Jun 5, 2015 4:45 AM

Dec 2014
Just finished watching episode 10.

Jun 5, 2015 4:46 AM
Jul 2018
Maverick0193 said:
GrandTemplar said:

Here

It's raw.

Nah, it's Memesubs based.
Jun 5, 2015 5:06 AM
Dec 2014
GosuGian said:
YUKINOshita YUKINO
HAYAto HAYAma
YUIgahama YUI
SaiKA totsuKA
SAKI kawaSAKI
ShizUKA hiratsUKA
RUMI tsuRUMI
hINA ebINA

Illuminati Confirmed.

Have you ever checked who sings the OP too? I think it's intended,

On topic: episode was good even if they blitzed through a lot of material. If it lets them do the whole of (or most of) volume 10, I'm all for it. Iroha had a great moment at the beginning, but I'm still rooting for Yukino. Iroha's a close second though.
Jun 5, 2015 5:10 AM

May 2015
appu1232 said:
Iizbakaokay said:
omg they rushing this at light speed !
Well FEEL did a good job here :

Also we get to see Kawasaki's sister that is a win-win. They rushed the Yui shopping really quickly though.
Lets hope the last 3 eps wraps this season perfectly :D

> Well the Yui shippers and Yukino hate cult does this stuff. They rushed through Hachiman and Yui awaited shopping scenes so I expected some people would vent.

I think they are just rushing now so that they can slow down for the rest of Volume 10. Now that we are already at chapter 2 of Volume 10, I think doing this volume in 3 episodes should be easy without skipping much or anything at all.

that's right, you have the same thought like me, because the Christmas event cost so much episodes, so i think Feel rush is an acceptation. They adapt vol 10 so i think this would be great, we all want this anime cover as much as possible from LN
Jun 5, 2015 5:13 AM

May 2014
Ok rewatched the actual subbed episode 10 took me 40 minutes to find lol.... and it was awesome!! Cute scenes with YuixHachiman and Iroha was cute as well :3 all in all good episode!

Jun 5, 2015 5:13 AM

Apr 2013
It's too bad so many LN readers have gotten their panties in a bunch over this show's pacing. Having never read the LN, i'm sure i'm missing out, but at least my opinion of this series isn't affected.

That was a surprise that Hayato is so closely connected to Yukinoshita family, I don't think i like him calling Yukino 'yuki', so i hope he doesn't do it again.

Yukino herself looked a little troubled at finding out Yui and Hachiman were shopping together, but i'm sure it will be fine once she receives her presents. Yui isn't a threat anyway.

And it sure seems like Komachi is in the Hachiman/Yukino shipping camp, after concocting that lame excuse to leave them alone together.

And i really liked how Hachiman and Yukino were the only two to speak up at that meeting and tell it like it is, no more bullshit. Just goes to show those two are a fair bit alike in some ways.

I really like Iroha, but i hope she doesn't get the idea to pursue Hachiman, she'll get hurt (again) if she does.
Jun 5, 2015 5:24 AM
Dec 2014
curzon17 said:
It's too bad so many LN readers have gotten their panties in a bunch over this show's pacing. Having never read the LN, i'm sure i'm missing out, but at least my opinion of this series isn't affected.

That was a surprise that Hayato is so closely connected to Yukinoshita family, I don't think i like him calling Yukino 'yuki', so i hope he doesn't do it again.

Yukino herself looked a little troubled at finding out Yui and Hachiman were shopping together, but i'm sure it will be fine once she receives her presents. Yui isn't a threat anyway.

And it sure seems like Komachi is in the Hachiman/Yukino shipping camp, after concocting that lame excuse to leave them alone together.

And i really liked how Hachiman and Yukino were the only two to speak up at that meeting and tell it like it is, no more bullshit. Just goes to show those two are a fair bit alike in some ways.

I really like Iroha, but i hope she doesn't get the idea to pursue Hachiman, she'll get hurt (again) if she does.

Well they kept all the most important scenes, but characters like Kawasaki, Zaimokuza and to a lesser extent Totsuka don't get nearly as much attention as they should in the anime. Especially Kawasaki, which is a shame.

Also, Komachi is more into Hachiman/Any girl shipping camp. She did the same thing with Yui when they were shopping for Yukino's present.
Jun 5, 2015 5:25 AM

May 2013
All that planning was worth it. A successful initiation of a somewhat project by both the school's student council. Iroha scenes were nice. It looks to me like she's acting cute for Hachiman. He should take full responsibility for it. :)
Shopping for Yukino's birthday present with Yui. Yukino's having a hard time with her mom there. Must be more family matters.
I sure felt a chill running down my spine when I saw that preview. :/
Jun 5, 2015 5:27 AM

Aug 2010
Really loved this ep. Good thing I haven't read vol10 yet so I didn't get that annoyed by the rushing :P

The IrohaxHikki scene with the "Sekinin totte" was really nice :3 Iroha is <3 And she was awesome during the festival. Really cool seeing her working as a prez seriously ^^

My favorite scene this ep was when Yukino REKT those annoying idiots XD That was so hilarious. Finally seeing them get REKT was so satisfying with her "Stop wasting our time" lol XD

Definitely loved the Yukino parts this ep. The train scene was adorable and so was her laughing at Komachi's insults lol. Felt bad for her when she was looking at Hachiman to save her from her biatch mom :( Dammit Haruno why did u tell her to stop :/

Rumi's part was so friggin adorable <3 The way she stared at Hikki when he was gonna leave was too much for my kokoro HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG <3

Too little Komachi and Yui screen time D: But their scenes were fun and cute with Komachi's "Dumbass, Nitwit, Hachiman" XD Poor Hikki, his name is now an insult lol
And Yui the angel <3 How she saved the situation after Yukinon REKT the council guys and smoothed her way out of it. Too bad they skipped the "date" OTL
But well we saw her cuteness and her in megane so I guess I won't complain :/

And well love how Komachi can't decide who to ship her bro with lol. Why can't he take them both :P I really can't wait to see her interactions with Iroha. That should be glorious >.<

The monologue in the pv was quite something :O
Barion-ZaraJun 5, 2015 5:32 AM
Jun 5, 2015 5:32 AM

Sep 2012
JCEO96 said:
although a lot can be criticized from the episode, as a anime watcher i have a lot of fun, it could have been great but it's not disappointing at least, it still keeps good...those Yukino moments man...
Also don't take the anime original ending as a fact, its just a possibility, while reading in others forums i found a better scenario
-Episode 11: volume 10 till chapter 7
-Episode 12: end of volume 10 plus some stuff from volume 10.5
-Episode 13: Beginning of volume 11 which is released the same day the season ends
However we just need to sit and wait what studio feel is gonna deliver....cough cough *infirmary scene*

Is 10.5 even canon?
Oh god who are you people?
Jun 5, 2015 5:34 AM

May 2009
Needed more Rumi! But great episode as always.
Jun 5, 2015 5:38 AM

Apr 2013
Nerfbat said:

Also, Komachi is more into Hachiman/Any girl shipping camp. She did the same thing with Yui when they were shopping for Yukino's present.

I considered that, but where in the Shrine scene we see Komachi obviously making an excuse to leave and berating Hachiman for not cluing in, for the shopping mall bit we get no context at all. We have no idea why she disappeared, maybe she saw a sweet shop, or some friends, who knows. Of course it's entirely possible you're right, too (but i choose to ignore this possibility in order to grasp any possible evidence to support my Haciman/Yukino proclivities).
Jun 5, 2015 5:41 AM
Jun 2015
Hachiman give thanks to yukino for helping him accomplished about christmas event request. But yukino said that his request "isn't done yet" , I hope his true request accomplish really well.
Quit Working Too Hard, Enjoy Reaching Your Goals
Jun 5, 2015 5:45 AM
Dec 2014
curzon17 said:
Nerfbat said:

I considered that, but where in the Shrine scene we see Komachi obviously making an excuse to leave and berating Hachiman for not cluing in, for the shopping mall bit we get no context at all. We have no idea why she disappeared, maybe she saw a sweet shop, or some friends, who knows. Of course it's entirely possible you're right, too (but i choose to ignore this possibility in order to grasp any possible evidence to support my Haciman/Yukino proclivities).

Well yeah it's true that we weren't given any context in the anime, but in the LN it's a lot more clear. Komachi ships Hachiman with pretty much any girl (but she may have a preference for Yukino and/or Yui if she can help it). Don't worry, there's definitely not a lack of evidence on the Hachiman/Yukino pairing. It's the most likely to happen.

Jun 2014
The part with the christmas event made me feel so happy inside.

GOOD JOB!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 2012
Good episode.

Small error
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1002 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

556 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 21, 2015

667 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

421 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 9:12 PM

» Help me understand the whole drama ( 1 2 )

GuidSMR - Apr 4, 2023

65 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 26, 8:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.