Forum Settings
Forums
JUDGE
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2015 1:21 PM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Whoa! Those twists. Well done, indeed. I liked how they actually connect the title "Judge" to the plot and somehow linked everyone together. It was pretty surprising to have the MC become the antagonist! This was way better than Doubt, thank god. ^^

7/10
Aug 8, 2015 1:19 PM

Sep 2009
I didn't expect Hiro to be a co-conspirator in all this, but seeing Hikari's evil face, it became pretty obvious that he wasn't going to survive. I also liked how at least Rina and her mom made it out since I wasn't a fan of how eeeveryone was killed in the end for Doubt. Feels for Tokugawa though. I liked him and would've preferred that he survived.

I really liked this series was wrapped up since everything was plausible and everyone reasonably linked. Definitely a lot better than Doubt in some respect. That said, it seemed that for some of the kids/loved ones of the judges, the reasoning was super flimsy. It makes sense to drag some of them into it I suppose if the parents spent that money on them, but some of them never benefited from the money so it just seems like they were needlessly killed (or at least that's how I understood the reveals).
Oct 7, 2015 5:12 AM
Sep 2014
Way better ending than Doubt , at least it's consistent with the whole story and not an out of nowhere ending !

It's still isn't deep enough to give it a good score but i enjoyed it.

6,5 ~ 7 / 10
Jan 2, 2016 12:55 AM

May 2010
It was pretty meh, I liked the first twist with them organising everything (even though, it's not really believable). But the second one where main guy gets killed, oh come on, it's Doubt all over again. 6/10
May 1, 2019 2:03 AM

Feb 2015
They hit us with that double twist, man this was a really great read. Maybe its just me really enjoying death game stories but I found this to be really good.
Sep 18, 2019 3:46 PM
Jan 2019
Ralf_Glow said:
They hit us with that double twist, man this was a really great read. Maybe its just me really enjoying death game stories but I found this to be really good.
I really like this ending one of the be best twisted
Apr 2, 2023 10:37 PM
Oct 2018
That twist is what i thought before it end. Similar to doubt so i already know the ending before it end. Btw I don't like bad ending for the main guy
Nov 10, 2023 1:15 AM

May 2020
Loved the ending. It's pretty obvious that she would've eventually figured out that he's the one that's responsible for Atsuya's death.

I'll admit, I didn't see the plot twist(s) coming. I was expecting that the guy who died in the first chapter was going to play some part in the future, a bit like Saw but guess not.

Overall, solid and enjoyable. The characters were whatever and I thought the art was a bit lame (the paneling of the manga just seemed confusing at times) but I had fun with it.
Apr 18, 1:57 PM
Jun 2023
Hate the ending cause of that girl.
It would have been so much better if only that girl wasn't such a bit*ch.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Judge Chapter 15 Discussion

RainyYesterday - Feb 29, 2012

10 by surprisedspace »»
Jan 30, 2022 10:14 AM

» What are your impressions?

BorusFan - Jan 5, 2018

2 by LOBgameRPG »»
May 25, 2021 4:46 AM

Poll: » Judge Chapter 17 Discussion

LiuXian - Aug 2, 2013

4 by Ralf_Glow »»
May 1, 2019 12:57 AM

» Any idea if this will ever be continued?

CEMPUNK - Feb 21, 2013

36 by AaronGetOnDiscrd »»
Dec 17, 2018 7:19 AM

Poll: » Judge Chapter 13 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jan 10, 2012

7 by AStrangerInside »»
Dec 7, 2016 12:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.