Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 25, 2015 9:30 AM

Jun 2013
...Well, Lucy's worry about if revival of ht FT was actually possible, was very real at least for a While, it could have really happened that People had Move on...

But looks like Worries were completely unnecessary!! XD FT MAIN MEMBERS!! THOSE LUCY know how the get Contact!!! HAVE RETURNED TO GUILD!!! well Revival Arc looks like it will come to Short end...pity would have liked to see how they look former Member around Fiore. They have Returned!!! Loyalty To FT SURPASS ALL!!! XD

...But Droy...you aren't going to on Any time Soon aren't you? and No surprise..Gajeel and Levy left Council like Missile...no wonder nobody really accepted the Surprise Disband. but feelings of not know what to do causes no contact? well understandable shock I think.

....Yey the Ending was Beautiful!!! but wonder why Master would not allow anyone to talk about FT anymore...or mention the Name...But....7th...Oh cannot wait to see who it is!!!! Well Erza can be, but she is....well It is Erza she is good but not a Guild Master...Hey what if it is Natsu....or Lucy!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 25, 2015 9:31 AM
Jan 2014
Laxus fits all those points. If Lucy works for Natsu,he can fit all of those as well. Lucy lacks some confidence in herself and that is detrimental. However,if Natsu is with her,I am sure she can do the job.

Also,being a leader is different from being the heart of a group.

Honestly,Laxus originally wanted to be the guildmaster at any cost,even if he had to do so by force. I wouldn't be surprised if Laxus (post caracter development) refused the job if the others nominated him. It would make a nice contrast. Laxus seems more like a guardian,instead of a leader.

Well,you guys know how important the number seven is in this manga,right? This is probably why Macao was considered the fourth master despite not have been chosen by Makarov and why Mashima did that joke with Gildarts as the fifth and Makarov as the sixth (when makarov could have simply reused his title as the third master)
hello09May 25, 2015 9:36 AM
May 25, 2015 9:36 AM

Aug 2014
sarroush said:
Loved this chapter. So touching. I absolutely adore chapters like this one that are packed with emotion without any fighting. The guild dynamics are always very sweet to look at.

I'm sure Makarov has a very valid reason for what he did. Assuming he's still alive, he may or may not return to the guild, but curious as to whether Mavis will show up soon.

I really don't want Natsu to be guild master as he doesn't have the mental capacity for it. I don't really mind if it's Lucy, but that's highly unlikely as well. I'd say the most likely, since Gildarts isn't here, are Erza and Laxus who hasn't shown up yet. When Makarov thought about the future guildmaster, he'd considered both but found Erza too young and inexperienced and he was having issues with Laxus' attitude so who knows.

inb4 Mavis has her body back and she's the new Guildmaster.

The problem is, who is gonna bring her back?
May 25, 2015 9:49 AM

Apr 2008
hello09 said:
Laxus fits all those points. If Lucy works for Natsu,he can fit all of those as well. Lucy lacks some confidence in herself and that is detrimental. However,if Natsu is with her,I am sure she can do the job.

Also,being a leader is different from being the heart of a group.

Honestly,Laxus originally wanted to be the guildmaster at any cost,even if he had to do so by force. I wouldn't be surprised if Laxus (post caracter development) refused the job if the others nominated him. It would make a nice contrast. Laxus seems more like a guardian,instead of a leader.

Well,you guys know how important the number seven is in this manga,right? This is probably why Macao was considered the fourth master despite not have been chosen by Makarov and why Mashima did that joke with Gildarts as the fifth and Makarov as the sixth (when makarov could have simply reused his title as the third master)

Laxus fits all those requirements? Are you high?
May 25, 2015 9:56 AM
Jan 2014
"Natsu doesn't have the mental capacity"

As if that stopped people from becoming presidents or CEOs,lol. If you don't have it,you simply get an adviser that does. Plus,Natsu is actually pretty perceptive. He only appears dumb because most of the time he is picking fights,mostly with opponents that are over his league.

Laxus is charismatic( why do you think the thunder tribe is loyal to him and everyone in the guild respects him?),
he believes in the bonds with his comrades (like everyone in the guild),
he is good at making decisions(that's why he,Yajima and the thunder tribe survived Tempesta's particles),
he gets things done (As he showed in the tournament)
he is experienced and rather smart (He is S-class after all)

So,any counter arguments? The most bizarre is that I don't think Laxus will be the guildmaster. I am rooting for Natsu or Lucy.
hello09May 25, 2015 10:11 AM
May 25, 2015 10:07 AM
May 2015
Although I am a fan of Lucy and Happy I would actually die of happiness(for lucy) and laughter(for happy) if they become the guild master. The first name or canditate to being master that came on ming was Natsu, then there was of course Erza or Mira...
Eitherway! Amazing chapter
May 25, 2015 10:16 AM

Dec 2008
Crips said:

The problem is, who is gonna bring her back?

Well, not much information is around about Lumen Histoire, but it IS Mavis' body. That's why I said that. If it's encased in crystal, then it's being preserved. Whether the body is alive or not is another question altogether, but I guess we'll find out when Zero ends.
May 25, 2015 10:17 AM
Jan 2014
Also,I seriosuly doubt that Makarov,Mavis or Gildarts are going to be the seventh or ,idk,the eighth.

Makarov and Mavis talk all the time about the new generation surpassing the old,the power of the youth and all that. Making them cock-block the younger members's attempts to succeed them as guildmaster would basically turn fairy tail into Naruto,a manga that gives zero fucks about it's messages and contradicts them.

Plus,in fairy tail zero,didn't Zeref monologue in chapter 9 or something that Mavis died? He was blaming himself and their meeting for her death,wasn't him?
May 25, 2015 10:19 AM

Jun 2013
metsujin said:
Darklight0303 said:
There's something very suspicious about how Makarov acted when the guild disbanded. He was too forceful and adamant that they never Mention the name Fairy Tail again

Agreed, which is weird. Maybe it had something do to with him, not having the courage to use Lumen Histoire?? Also Lucy for next master xD Troll of the year Happy the 7th master.

Yeah, I kind actually now hope it is Lucy...She is the One that seek them...with Natsu help sure, but still it was her that, by Cana's Words, was Icebreaker!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 25, 2015 10:22 AM
Jan 2014
Oh well,guess I am going to bury my pipe dream of Natsu being Tartarus's guildmaster and fairy tail's. That would be seriously funny...but eh,after today's chapter,yeah,I think Lucy deserves it more.
May 25, 2015 10:26 AM

Feb 2012
Damn felt like they discovered America, with the flag at the end and shit.
May 25, 2015 10:35 AM

May 2010
A very heartwarming chapter. Luuucy, I am so proud of you! Your efforts bore fruit and look, everyone is back. You did it! I wanna pet her hair...

I want Mira to be the new guildmaster. As darklight said, she has already been Makarov's assistant; most importantly, she is Lucy's and everyone Fairy Tail members' mother figure. So yup it's gotta be her. Would have loved Lucy as the new guildmaster, too... but you know, I don't want her to get busy and end up having less time with team natsu. I want to see her on missions with them, it's more fun that way.

Ramkec said:
Damn felt like they discovered America, with the flag at the end and shit.

lmao at this.
May 25, 2015 10:57 AM

Aug 2014
Jarjaxle said:
metsujin said:

Agreed, which is weird. Maybe it had something do to with him, not having the courage to use Lumen Histoire?? Also Lucy for next master xD Troll of the year Happy the 7th master.

Yeah, I kind actually now hope it is Lucy...She is the One that seek them...with Natsu help sure, but still it was her that, by Cana's Words, was Icebreaker!

I don't think the term "Icebreaker" would be the effective word to use for Lucy's "Guild master appearance". When Cana said that I think she meant it in a way that Lucy always brings back everyone together from being 'broken apart'. In terms related to she also helps out with the guild a lot in her case.
May 25, 2015 11:01 AM

Apr 2008
Crips said:
Jarjaxle said:

I don't think the term "Icebreaker" would be the effective word to use for Lucy's "Guild master appearance". When Cana said that I think she meant it in a way that Lucy always brings back everyone together from being 'broken apart'. In terms related to she also helps out with the guild a lot in her case.

Read the mangastream translation. It's not Icebreaker there
May 25, 2015 11:17 AM

Aug 2014
I think the next guild master is between Lucy, Erza, Mirajane or Laxus.

If Evangelion were Rokka no Yuusha the seventh would be Shinji.
May 25, 2015 11:18 AM

Aug 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Crips said:

Read the mangastream translation. It's not Icebreaker there

Kay, now thats a whole new definition.
May 25, 2015 11:49 AM

Jun 2013
Crips said:
Jarjaxle said:

Well still...Lucy in my opinion has a chance to be master..or more like feeling I get

May 25, 2015 12:19 PM

Jan 2015
...Huh, I was expecting there to be some drama with Elfman returning to the guild, but oh well. Everyone's back, heartwarming chapter....and I'm pretty sure we'll get to see Laxus next chapter too.

On another note, manga site I was reading had the entire 5th page missing, can anyone tell me what it was?
May 25, 2015 1:02 PM
Jan 2014
I think at the ending of Fairy tail Lucy will eventually become guildmaster, and she'll be telling new FT generation stories about FT past adventures.

The seventh could be Laxus, Erza or Natsu (but I doubt that cuz he's not the type to lead, he can make great speech, increase morale, but not lead.)

I think FT story goes to the direction where Natsu will need to make a HUGE and HARD decision which will SHAKE FT magic world foundation.
May 25, 2015 1:04 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Great feels chapter.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
May 25, 2015 1:07 PM

Mar 2015
I promised myself that I wouldn't cry, but the band is back together! I vote Mira for Guild Master.
May 25, 2015 1:09 PM

Sep 2014
Nice to see everyone together, can't wait to see who are they going to choose for master o/
Wonder why Makarov decided to disband like that..
May 25, 2015 2:15 PM
May 2015
1. Laxus knows fairy law and most people think of him as the heir.... plus his attitude has changed so much that he would be mature enough to handle the position. And he is protective of everyone in fairy tail as demonstrated by the comment at the end of tartarus about failing to protect the ones he cares for and what he said when ppl got hurt in GMG; plus if his memory was not wiped he might still know a bit about the LH because he learned about it during the GMG

THE PROBLEMS: Since he beat Jura so easily, he might be one of the wizard saints running the council now; OR he also might be doing something with his grandfather because he did not return this chapter and I was surprised he didn't step up and create a new fairy tail after the disbandment; really if he doesn't return next chapter than he won't be a candidate

2. Mira knows about running a guild and has the power to back up her position. Plus I think guild masters do not normally go out on jobs because they are busy running a business (the guild), going to guild master conferences, running to council meetings, negotiating, making connections, and being informed on the world. The story could afford for her take on all that responsibility. Plus we need a new female master.
-to me she is the best qualified

3. Cana knows fairy glitter (or at least Mavis gave it to her twice); she sits around the guild hall all the time anyway..... plus being Gildart's daughter... she might have some power she hasn't tapped into.... Mavis spoke about her during GMG in the anime... and her dad could come back and tell her about FT's secrets... plus she is really smart.... and caring.... we just don't usually see it because of the booze.................................................... sober up girl!!!!!!

4. Erza has the qualities of a leader and a manager. Look how she used Gray to infiltrate avatar.... Like Mira she probably has a bit of experience helping to run a guild, but she spent more time on jobs than Mira so she might not be as good. She definitely has the power. Plus with Gray and Natsu powering up and getting connections to the main bad guys.... Ersa hasn't had really any new revelations or development. It might be so she can be the guild master.
THE PROBLEMS: She might be a criminal now if she works with Jellal. Is she one of the saints? If so than she might be with Laxus running things............... Taking Erza out of team Natsu might cause more problems than good. When Natsu and Gray fight who will stop them?
Sidenote: It has been mentioned twice that Lucy is like Ersa with her star dresses (lamina scale and later Natsu)...................... Maybe it is setting up for Lucy to take her place...... Plus that spin off is about Lucy and Erza..... maybe Erza trained Lucy some in the past year.................

5. Doranbolt knows about the LH if he didn't wipe his own memories of it. He also has the connections to the council and army that could come in handy. Plus he seems to have some interesting powers where he could maintain the master position

6. Natsu has the heart and power. He is a leader but he is not an administrator. This would be bad unless he designated tasks to Lucy, Mira, and Levi....... I can't see him accomplishing anything. The guild would also probably be broke. And as I said earlier guild masters can go on missions but are probably to busy...... Why you think Gildarts didn't want the responsibility? And Natsu is kinda like him. The saying "walk softy and carry a big stick" is not usually his forte. In a week, everyone would probably be at war with fairy tail.

7. Lucy has the heart and brains. I am not sure about her power yet... She did go up some in the last year but still seems to be behind everyone else. I think Lucy would be a great guild master in the future or maybe at the end of the series.... if FT survives..... She also reminds me of Mavis for some strange reason..... maybe the blonde hair and the crying.................

8. Levi..... She could be a tactician like Mavis. You saw how she calculated Tartarus position. And if Gajeel was always with her............................ Gale :)

9. Gajeel........................ I. Would. DIE!!! LMAO! Plus like Natsu he could assign tasks to Levi......

10. Gildarts could come back as a temporary person

11. Mavis could come back and be an unofficial master. Or she could teach the new person if it was someone like Mira, Cana, or Lucy.

12. Gray.................... just no

13. Juvia..................... bigger no
May 25, 2015 2:50 PM
Apr 2014
Oh. So they're all back together.
May 25, 2015 3:45 PM
Sep 2012
Crescentgenisi said:
1. Laxus knows fairy law and most people think of him as the heir.... plus his attitude has changed so much that he would be mature enough to handle the position. And he is protective of everyone in fairy tail as demonstrated by the comment at the end of tartarus about failing to protect the ones he cares for and what he said when ppl got hurt in GMG; plus if his memory was not wiped he might still know a bit about the LH because he learned about it during the GMG

THE PROBLEMS: Since he beat Jura so easily, he might be one of the wizard saints running the council now; OR he also might be doing something with his grandfather because he did not return this chapter and I was surprised he didn't step up and create a new fairy tail after the disbandment; really if he doesn't return next chapter than he won't be a candidate

2. Mira knows about running a guild and has the power to back up her position. Plus I think guild masters do not normally go out on jobs because they are busy running a business (the guild), going to guild master conferences, running to council meetings, negotiating, making connections, and being informed on the world. The story could afford for her take on all that responsibility. Plus we need a new female master.
-to me she is the best qualified

3. Cana knows fairy glitter (or at least Mavis gave it to her twice); she sits around the guild hall all the time anyway..... plus being Gildart's daughter... she might have some power she hasn't tapped into.... Mavis spoke about her during GMG in the anime... and her dad could come back and tell her about FT's secrets... plus she is really smart.... and caring.... we just don't usually see it because of the booze.................................................... sober up girl!!!!!!

4. Erza has the qualities of a leader and a manager. Look how she used Gray to infiltrate avatar.... Like Mira she probably has a bit of experience helping to run a guild, but she spent more time on jobs than Mira so she might not be as good. She definitely has the power. Plus with Gray and Natsu powering up and getting connections to the main bad guys.... Ersa hasn't had really any new revelations or development. It might be so she can be the guild master.
THE PROBLEMS: She might be a criminal now if she works with Jellal. Is she one of the saints? If so than she might be with Laxus running things............... Taking Erza out of team Natsu might cause more problems than good. When Natsu and Gray fight who will stop them?
Sidenote: It has been mentioned twice that Lucy is like Ersa with her star dresses (lamina scale and later Natsu)...................... Maybe it is setting up for Lucy to take her place...... Plus that spin off is about Lucy and Erza..... maybe Erza trained Lucy some in the past year.................

5. Doranbolt knows about the LH if he didn't wipe his own memories of it. He also has the connections to the council and army that could come in handy. Plus he seems to have some interesting powers where he could maintain the master position

6. Natsu has the heart and power. He is a leader but he is not an administrator. This would be bad unless he designated tasks to Lucy, Mira, and Levi....... I can't see him accomplishing anything. The guild would also probably be broke. And as I said earlier guild masters can go on missions but are probably to busy...... Why you think Gildarts didn't want the responsibility? And Natsu is kinda like him. The saying "walk softy and carry a big stick" is not usually his forte. In a week, everyone would probably be at war with fairy tail.

7. Lucy has the heart and brains. I am not sure about her power yet... She did go up some in the last year but still seems to be behind everyone else. I think Lucy would be a great guild master in the future or maybe at the end of the series.... if FT survives..... She also reminds me of Mavis for some strange reason..... maybe the blonde hair and the crying.................

8. Levi..... She could be a tactician like Mavis. You saw how she calculated Tartarus position. And if Gajeel was always with her............................ Gale :)

9. Gajeel........................ I. Would. DIE!!! LMAO! Plus like Natsu he could assign tasks to Levi......

10. Gildarts could come back as a temporary person

11. Mavis could come back and be an unofficial master. Or she could teach the new person if it was someone like Mira, Cana, or Lucy.

12. Gray.................... just no

13. Juvia..................... bigger no

How could you forget

14. Happy, because he can resist eating Fish for a little while, what more qualification do you need?
May 25, 2015 5:50 PM

Aug 2010
Touching chapter.
Still waiting/hoping for a Natsu and Lucy heart-to-heart talk. >3<
May 25, 2015 6:58 PM
Oct 2013
Waaay too cheesy for my taste. I thought I may vomit raibows after seeing this, especially the fact that Lucy was required to explain the names of all the members no one gives a fuck about.

Ps: Lucy and Lissana look the same now, forced Love triangle inspired by Master Kishi incoming.
May 25, 2015 8:13 PM
Mar 2015
Romeo is 14 why is he stilt boy sized? Don't say everyone is different, because that ain't it, Chelia is still the same despite being 17 which is odd since 16 basically makes you a woman in that world
natsu and gray were grown since that age

Oh I know why because then hiro would be forced to do the same with wendy
May 25, 2015 8:45 PM
Jul 2014
What is funny is that on this site they have Natsu listed with the Guild Masters list.
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Guild_Master
May 25, 2015 9:33 PM
May 2015
Isterio said:
Waaay too cheesy for my taste. I thought I may vomit raibows after seeing this, especially the fact that Lucy was required to explain the names of all the members no one gives a fuck about.

Ps: Lucy and Lissana look the same now, forced Love triangle inspired by Master Kishi incoming.

Totally yes! I am glad someone else mentioned it. I thought of posting a comparison but I don't know how....................

.......I thought her image might have just been an illusion brought on by the rainbows and sunshine.........
May 25, 2015 9:42 PM

Oct 2013
Didn't really liked this chapter tbh. I just couldn't feel anything with their reunion, it was neither heartwarming nor 'feels inducing'.
NuviMay 25, 2015 9:57 PM
May 25, 2015 10:27 PM
Jul 2014
Something shouldn't force feels like After Story, though. I think it's more or less exposition for the next chapter.
May 26, 2015 3:25 AM

Aug 2013
they're all back!
I thought NaLu & parties would search all of them one by one, but I'm wrong..
dat Lisana hair! D:
May 26, 2015 4:25 AM

Jan 2013
"Everyone's here!"
*looks for Laxus*
Yeah, everyone's here.

I was waiting for Natsu to go up the tower and scream.

animefan8800 said:
Lisanna has pigtails!

^this
May 26, 2015 4:27 AM

May 2015
i wish erza was the next guild master
May 26, 2015 4:28 AM

Apr 2008
clintonmadara said:

After coming up with the stupid idea of infiltrating Avatar and not even thinking of checking up on Juvia since she wasn't the one infiltrating in the first place? No way. Mirajane for life
May 26, 2015 4:46 AM

May 2015
Darklight0303 said:
clintonmadara said:

After coming up with the stupid idea of infiltrating Avatar and not even thinking of checking up on Juvia since she wasn't the one infiltrating in the first place? No way. Mirajane for life

Mira doesn't even have the qualities of a leader.She's friendly and powerful but she lack the power to lead which makes her unfit for a leader.She has lots of flaws that lack the character of leadership.
May 26, 2015 6:04 AM

Apr 2008
clintonmadara said:
Darklight0303 said:

Mira doesn't even have the qualities of a leader.She's friendly and powerful but she lack the power to lead which makes her unfit for a leader.She has lots of flaws that lack the character of leadership.

And you genuinely believe erza who fucking NEGLECTED ONE OF HER OWN FOR 6 MONTHS WHEN SHE REALLY HAD NO REASON TO, is better? Seriously? Could you be any more biased. Mirajane can be strict when she has to be hell she reigned in Makarov all the time when he was being silly and stupid and perverted. She's hundred times more qualified than Erza who lacks most common sense and can get easily flustered by stupid things.
May 26, 2015 6:13 AM

Dec 2008
I honestly think none of the current members at this time would properly fit the role of Master. So whoever it is, I'm not particularly looking forward to the revelation.

Johntl123 said:
What is funny is that on this site they have Natsu listed with the Guild Masters list.
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Guild_Master

I saw this yesterday and wondered what it was about. Went to the Natsu page and one of the wiki mods or whoever they are had written that because END = Tartarus' Master and END = Natsu, Natsu = Tartarus' Master...
Quality wikia right there.
May 26, 2015 10:27 AM
May 2015
Honestly Lucy would be the best pick for guild master. She was raised to deal with paper work and such. She is the image of loyalty for friends. She knows when to make a difficult choice. She is also "The light of the fairy's". I mean come on.
Also I think that first guild master was hidden like that because she's a black wizard. Read fairy tail zero. Zeref trained her in black magic.
I also think that's Lucy would be a better master because if natus does go crazy when he finds out the truth Lucy may be the only one that can stop him.
May 26, 2015 10:48 AM
May 2015
WynnieAcid said:
Honestly Lucy would be the best pick for guild master. She was raised to deal with paper work and such. She is the image of loyalty for friends. She knows when to make a difficult choice. She is also "The light of the fairy's". I mean come on.
Also I think that first guild master was hidden like that because she's a black wizard. Read fairy tail zero. Zeref trained her in black magic.
I also think that's Lucy would be a better master because if natus does go crazy when he finds out the truth Lucy may be the only one that can stop him.

I totally disagree with you. I think Natsu is a way better than Lucy.
I don't sayin he will be the guildmaster, I think he WON'T. I really hope for Laxus.
But my point is: Lucy isn't at all "the light of the fairy's". She is more: "The lady in trouble". Okay she made the contact, but never go after any guildmember, was always far, in fact, I doubt she has the guts to be a guildmaster.
The real "light of the fairy's" that you say is Natsu. Stop to think about it, he is the one who motivates everybody, everyone think about him in any difficult situation, and he is always the one who do the first step.
An example:
Laxus in the Great Magic Games against Jura, in who he thinked? "In times like these what would you say ... Natsu? I'm gettin' fired up". - Manga 321, Anime episode 189.

He has everything to be, and his explosive temperament is just like young Makarov. And after all Sting, who look up like Natsu, is the master of Sabertooth.
But how I said, I doubt he will be the 7th, the hierarchy between he and the others would be really strange, and I think that someone who can use one of the three great fairy spells should be better, and the only who totally control a spell like these and even know about Lumia Historie is Laxus, so I vote for him.
May 26, 2015 2:03 PM

Sep 2013
Lucy For Guild Master :)

But Gildarts already was chosen by Mavarick wasn't he? :O
May 26, 2015 2:12 PM

Apr 2008
ichii_1 said:
Lucy For Guild Master :)

But Gildarts already was chosen by Mavarick wasn't he? :O

Gildarts would never accept regardless since he's a wanderer at heart
May 26, 2015 3:28 PM

Jan 2015
Meh
May 26, 2015 4:28 PM

Feb 2014
i think at this point Mira will be the forerunner for the next GM, then perhaps Erza or even they will not have GM for a while and search Makarov instead.

But i want it Laxus if he came back by next few chapter(s), the lad deserve it. At least he seems can be a good leader and on a starter he already has "Fairy Law", then Mira can spank his as* if he planning to do something stupid. But still, i am thinking Makarov whereabouts or what his problem is probably came first before FT complete revival.
May 26, 2015 10:50 PM

May 2014
I cried, dem nostalgia T^T
I'm so happy that they are reunited again, I think the guild master will be either Natsu or Lucy, lol.
Can't wait this to be animated but I think this will be animated next year though. QuQ
May 27, 2015 4:40 AM
May 2015
Flashoftheback said:
i think at this point Mira will be the forerunner for the next GM, then perhaps Erza or even they will not have GM for a while and search Makarov instead.

But i want it Laxus if he came back by next few chapter(s), the lad deserve it. At least he seems can be a good leader and on a starter he already has &quot;Fairy Law&quot;, then Mira can spank his as* if he planning to do something stupid. But still, i am thinking Makarov whereabouts or what his problem is probably came first before FT complete revival.

Agreed. Mira would be an good guildmaster, and if won't be Laxus, she would be the best for guild.
I just disagree in the point that she spanks Laxus, he's too strong for her, but know he's "a good guy", so no problem hahahaha
May 27, 2015 4:41 AM

May 2015
The new guild aster etither has to be Gildarts or made guild master by gildarts cuz he is the only living person that has been told the secret of the lumen historie
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
May 27, 2015 7:57 AM

Jul 2012
kinda want to see everyone's reaction to doranbolt/mest
May 27, 2015 8:17 PM
May 2015
I'm feeling like Natsu is going to become the new master. He's the one that decided to bring back fairy tail, and he's also the one everyone looks to for hope in a fight. Sure, he may be immature, but Makarov seemed immature when he became the guild leader as well. I may not be right, but it's what my gut feels will happen.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 302 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SilentTruth - Oct 4, 2012

105 by aoo-kun »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 298 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Azokrad - Sep 7, 2012

242 by aoo-kun »»
May 13, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 297 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

azeriraz - Aug 31, 2012

284 by aoo-kun »»
May 12, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 296 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kyon5 - Aug 24, 2012

324 by aoo-kun »»
May 12, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 295 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Aug 17, 2012

95 by aoo-kun »»
May 12, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.