Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
May 22, 2015 12:28 AM

Dec 2014
My Fantasy #2

May 22, 2015 12:32 AM

Mar 2015
testamentKAISER said:
My Fantasy #2

That page is actually funny, but moreover I want to see Yui's reaction from the LN 10.5

I actually wants to see Yui gets more jealous so that she will make a more obvious move.... am I bad? lol

May 22, 2015 12:35 AM

Dec 2014
DarklordVor said:
testamentKAISER said:
My Fantasy #2

That page is actually funny, but moreover I want to see Yui's reaction from the LN 10.5

I actually wants to see Yui gets more jealous so that she will make a more obvious move.... am I bad? lol

Wahahahaha, but i don't wanna see Yui being ntr'd... XD

The one with Yui rejecting the handsome Hikki... Was great too. XD
May 22, 2015 9:03 AM
Jan 2011
Does anyone else think Yui gives off Yuri vibes?Probably will come out as gay at the end of the novel.
May 22, 2015 9:11 AM
Apr 2015
xsilicon9 said:
Does anyone else think Yui gives off Yuri vibes?Probably will come out as gay at the end of the novel.

no, you are the only one. don't let your imaginations run wild.

On topic. As much as I like Yukinon, I prefer if 8man ends up with Yui. She deserves him as she liked him the longest, she made the most effort and a lively, pushy yet submissive girl like her is perfect for someone as passive as 8man. Either way someone is definitely going to get their heartbroken, unless the author decides an open/harem ending. Then fuck him.

That said, I secretly ship him with Iroha. Their interactions are so fun to watch/read.

May 22, 2015 9:22 AM
Jan 2011
Yhneiil said:
xsilicon9 said:

On topic. As much as I like Yukinon, I prefer if 8man ends up with Yui. She deserves him as she liked him the longest, she made the most effort and a lively, pushy yet submissive girl like her is perfect for someone as passive as 8man. Either way someone is definitely going to get their heartbroken, unless the author decides an open/harem ending. Then fuck him.

That said, I secretly ship him with Iroha. Their interactions are so fun to watch/read.

Well Yui does seem to be always all over Yukino.

I think Shizuka is the main one that opened up Hachiman. He would be in the same position if she didn't push him into that club. Yui is fake and that kind of relationship wouldn't work long term. She could be real with hachiman but then put on a facade for the world.And that need to be friendly with everyone would ultimately end up with her trying to drag him to parties and introduce him to her fake friends.

Shizuka is obviously the most compatible with Hachiman but Yukino is the main girl. So unless Wataru decides to go with an unexpected ending. Romance light novels usually end with the main girl or harem. This isn't really a harem so it will most likely be Yukino.
May 22, 2015 9:43 AM
Apr 2015
xsilicon9 said:
Yhneiil said:

I think Shizuka is the main one that opened up Hachiman. He would be in the same position if she didn't push him into that club. Yui is fake and that kind of relationship wouldn't work long term. She could be real with hachiman but then put on a facade for the world.And that need to be friendly with everyone would ultimately end up with her trying to drag him to parties and introduce him to her fake friends.

Shizuka is obviously the most compatible with Hachiman but Yukino is the main girl. So unless Wataru decides to go with an unexpected ending. Romance light novels usually end with the main girl or harem. This isn't really a harem so it will most likely be Yukino.

At first I had the exact thoughts about Yui but I can't really call her fake at this point.

Fake is a too strong word to describe it. I mean everyone, and I mean everyone wears different masks for different people for different situations. Calling her ''fake'' just because she wants to get along with everybody sounds harsh. I mean what's wrong with that? The things she says and do are a mix of genuine things and lies and guess what? that is what each and everyone of us do.

Also pretty sure that she cares more about Hiki than her ''image''. Example. If you have read the LN there is a bike scene where 8man rejects Yui's company when he goes to get his bike as he doesn't want rumors to start. Ex 2. You see him walking out of the classroom first which upsets Yui. Yui doesn't mind at all. It is 8man that is being wary.

''drag him to parties and introduce him to her fake friends.'' At this point I really doubt that she will ''force'' him to do such things. She will be the one doing most of the adjusting and not 8man, if ever they become a couple.

But yeah I agree Shizuka seems like the most compatible as she is the one who understands him deeply. It's really either Yukinon ending or an open ending.

May 22, 2015 10:10 AM

Feb 2015
xsilicon9 said:
Yhneiil said:

To put this in very simple terms:

Yui thinks Hachiman is gross.
Hachiman thinks Yui is an airhead.

How is this romantic relationship ever going to work?
May 22, 2015 10:16 AM

Apr 2015
Fawkey said:
xsilicon9 said:

It won't workout.
May 22, 2015 10:18 AM

Apr 2015

hardly.

you wouldn't do something as bold as fixing his hair, or praising him numerous times to the point of annoyance, or be hurt when he sacrificed himself on Tobe's case, as gross.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
May 22, 2015 10:22 AM

Dec 2014
Soli18 said:
Fawkey said:

It won't workout.

Hahahaha again with this, @fawkey and soli.

Yui thinks or rather tells Hikki that he is gross because he keeps calling her a "bitch" at their initial meeting.

As for 8man well, if you remember he has a version of the death note, and he puts Yukinon's name in it. Cool right? :)
May 22, 2015 10:38 AM
Apr 2015
kidlat020 said:

hardly.

you wouldn't do something as bold as fixing his hair, or praising him numerous times to the point of annoyance, or be hurt when he sacrificed himself on Tobe's case, as gross.

to add I'll quote myself.

[quote=Yhneiil]

Also pretty sure that she cares more about Hiki than her ''image''. Example. If you have read the LN there is a bike scene where 8man rejects Yui's company when he goes to get his bike as he doesn't want rumors to start. Ex 2. You see him walking out of the classroom first which upsets Yui. Yui doesn't mind at all. It is 8man that is being wary.

She will be the one doing most of the adjusting and not 8man, if ever they become a couple.

May 22, 2015 10:41 AM

Feb 2015
testamentKAISER said:

Yui thinks or rather tells Hikki that he is gross because he keeps calling her a "bitch" at their initial meeting.

As for 8man well, if you remember he has a version of the death note, and he puts Yukinon's name in it. Cool right? :)

Yeah, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about his point of view. Whenever Hachiman makes a controversial remark (like the school trips emulate adult social life remark) she practically gets disgusted.

Yhneiil said:
kidlat020 said:

hardly.

Yhneiil said:

She will be the one doing most of the adjusting and not 8man, if ever they become a couple.

Both are fallacious arguments in this case. What I'm trying to say is that they are not compatible, not that Yui doesn't like or care about Hachiman.
They won't work out. If they get together, they will eventually break up.
FawkeyMay 22, 2015 10:51 AM
May 22, 2015 10:45 AM

Aug 2013
There's just something about Yui, man.. There are still things i wish she changed about her personality, but pfft that goes for every character and ppl i know in real life and even Myself. For me, personally, her flaws are more relatable and personality, as it is, is just more enjoyable to me. I get that a lot of ppl like/choose the "cool beauty" but i just can't relate to that. i do like a little in all of the girls but i like Yui the most. :3
May 22, 2015 10:55 AM
May 2012
Sensei ftw xD
May 22, 2015 10:59 AM
Apr 2015
Fawkey said:
Both are fallacious arguments in this case. What I'm trying to say is that they are not compatible.

Well that goes for every other character really. Only person that might work out is with Shizuka, if we disregard the age that is.

Their compatibility is debatable, but not really in the mood to tackle that.

Also in real life I don't think ''compatibility'' is the deciding factor if a relationship works out or not.

Fawkey said:
Yeah, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about his point of view. Whenever Hachiman makes a controversial remark (like the school trips emulate adult social life remark) she practically gets disgusted.

Idk, it seemed like an endearing remark to me if anything. Like how I call my best female friend a bitch. I don't really think she really is one, likewise she calls me a moron.

May 22, 2015 11:07 AM

Mar 2015
Fawkey said:
testamentKAISER said:

Yhneiil said:

Both are fallacious arguments in this case. What I'm trying to say is that they are not compatible, not that Yui doesn't like or care about Hachiman.

Hachiman is not exactly gross to Yui. Or maybe he was during the whole episode 1 "bitch" and "gross" exchange, but if Yui found Hachiman gross, why would she work so hard to make the chocolate? We all know that Yui is a terrible cook, but she keeps on trying to make that heart shaped chocolate, even if it ended up in a failure.

Yui cared about Hachiman more than anyone, fixing his hair and supporting him because she knows Hachiman will never change. Also Yui probably called Hachiman gross because she don't want to give him some obvious hints, thus tried to use some of tsundere techniques, and she probably also wants to see his reaction.

May 22, 2015 8:01 PM
Apr 2015
Yui easily xD
May 25, 2015 10:50 PM

May 2015
Yukino is so good, but i can't take this girl, she is cold, i know, but the cold in her heart can't make me love, this type is not my type i love, i just like her, not even more,

But Yui is different, and i love this girl most in this series, she is a little bit slightly goofy but all the time, she cares everyone and her feel is true not fake and most for 8man. Yui is a cheerful and outgoing girl, even when she's sad or upset she always has a smile on her face in public I love how she. She affectionately strokes 8man's hair, hinting that instead of being just simply fond of him, she may be deeply in love with him. Later in the series, Yui requested to walk to the clubroom together with Hachiman everyday after class. That kawai, man!!!!! I am a very emotional person so i love this type girl.

The second absolutely is Isshiki, i love girl who is funny and even makes fake cute want to get people to love and support. She will find this is a fake soul and can't keep living like that and then has to find someone make a genuine thing for her own. This scenario like this type appears in too many works of Japan.

And maybe 8man will be the guy can do this shit for her. (I think Light novel will tell story like this) :))

So my vote is
1st. Yui
2nd. Isshiki
3rd. Yuikino
4th. Shizuka (She is fucking hot and beautiful in ep8 SS2, if she was be a student not teacher in this series, i would choose her for the first place)

My vote is also wanting the girl should be end up with Hachiman, i know SS2 won't take who is end up with him, (LN is not finished) but hope there will have SS3 to know what exactly going on after.
May 28, 2015 8:12 AM

Aug 2014
Yui
May 30, 2015 8:19 PM

Jan 2013
testamentKAISER said:
My Fantasy #2

This is amazing lol
Jun 28, 2015 4:07 AM

Oct 2013
Iroha of course, why do you even have to ask? ;)

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2015 1:36 AM
Jul 2015
Yui!

I like Yukino too, but she's no waifu material. Yui is goddess.
Jul 8, 2015 2:16 AM
Jan 2014
I don't know why people would call Yui as "fake". If Yui's nice personality is fake then so is Yukino's ice queen and Hachiman's cynicism. That's just a part of them.
As the story goes, Yui becomes more assertive, able to put her own desire before everyone else's. Yukino becomes more warm, and Hachiman becomes more accepting of people that he previously called superficial.
Jul 8, 2015 6:35 AM

Jan 2013
I'd be very disappointed if Hikigaya decides to be with Yui.
She is very bad female mc. She doesnt love him,it's just teen crush for her.
She is selfish as hell, and weak minded.
Yui is avoiding Hachi in class,beacuse she prefers her image over him lol. When tobe insulted him she did nothing.
Word "pathetic" is describing her perfectly.
I loathe people like her.
harem and ecchi are a cancer to whole planet
bad english user
Jul 9, 2015 11:35 PM

Oct 2012
I like Rumi, why no Rumi option? I support Hachiman x Rumi. They'll fit well.
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Jul 9, 2015 11:47 PM

Jul 2013
Damn, it's hard to choose between Yui and Komachi.... and maybe Iroha.

Sidholun said:
I'd be very disappointed if Hikigaya decides to be with Yui.
She is very bad female mc. She doesnt love him,it's just teen crush for her.
She is selfish as hell, and weak minded.
Yui is avoiding Hachi in class,beacuse she prefers her image over him lol. When tobe insulted him she did nothing.
Word "pathetic" is describing her perfectly.
I loathe people like her.

I think Yui just want to get along with everyone. She is the type that can see the positive sides from people.
Since she has the time for the Service Club on afternoon, she tried to get along with Miura's group at the morning. Later on, it's not like she hides the fact that she gets along more with Yukino and 8man.

Also, please watch S1 to see what 8MAN HIMSELF opinion when Hayama tried to be nice to Rumi in front of her classmates.
8MAN HIMSELF has stated that : if you want to start to approach an antisocial loner don't do that in public. Now if she (Rumi) herself responded positively to Hayama (while she didn't to her other classmates), her classmates will judged Rumi as an ATTENTION SEEKER BITCH.

Now, considering that many people finds that Rumi is very similar to 8man and Yukino, and above was 8man's opinion, imagine how will 8man's response if Yui first started to approach 8man in class.

8man will deny her warming attempt, just like Rumi denied Hayama's.

8man also has shown to DISLIKE BEING HELPED out of pity in front of other people (though maybe exception for people he has known close). Look how he wasn't grateful for Hayama's action to shut Orimoto and co. while in front of Yui and Yukino (and Orimoto himself). Look how Hachi keep refusing even Komachi to let her know what his problem with the other Service Club members, in the early episodes of S2.

So, Yui is right to first getting closer to the Service Club, without her other acquintances, and positioning herself as someone as their client, instead of someone who's lending a hand. She's genuinely want to approach Hachiman, not for getting people's salute for her being nice to an antisocial guy. Because looking to 8man's mindset, he dislike people who does thing to get people's attention.

She managed to get connected with Hachiman and Yukino. Although if she want to be closer to him in term of being a love partner unfortunately she gonna have it failed since Hikki now already
refuse to fall in love with "nice girl who gets along with everyone" types :'(.

Umm how to make spoiler tag in MAL, guys? I already put [/spoiler.] without dot in the end of those...
toumei_Jul 10, 2015 2:26 AM
Jul 10, 2015 6:45 AM

Dec 2014
toumei_ said:

Umm how to make spoiler tag in MAL, guys? I already put [/spoiler] without dot in the end of those...

Just quote me, to see how to put spoiler tags. :)
testamentKAISERJul 22, 2015 5:16 AM
Jul 14, 2015 6:28 PM

Jun 2009
1st spot for Yui, she's cute and her family less annoying...
Jul 15, 2015 12:40 PM

May 2010
I watched episode 13 and my heart is filled with Yui. She is so beautiful, both inside and out and she has develop beautifully. Doesn't mean rest of the girls aren't good, most of them really are great. Like Iroha, Yukino, Shizuka, Komachi etc. But Yui is too precious.
Jul 19, 2015 8:11 PM

Jun 2010
CutePriest said:
Yui is a good character, no doubt about that but she isn't that interesting of a character. She is the usual girl in your group who wants to preserve the great moments and relationships she share with others. I don't have anything against that but there's nothing more to her. The problem going on between Hachi and Yukino is that they thought they were similar but this thinking is shattered now( Yukino not revealing her knowing Hachi before their meeting in the club and Hachi sacrificing himself to help people keep their superficial relationship ). She thought they both hated superficiality and honestly they do but they have realised their way of thinking is different. Yukino has some very grave problems with her family and once people know them i think many of the haters will be able to get her character. She feels more realistic (once her background is revealed)as compared to Yui. Also her moments with Hachi have more depth and interesting as compared to his moments with Yui. Again maybe i am saying this because i have read all the light novels up to recent volume 10. Also Hachi is smart enough to know that Yui has fallen for him but it's also quiet obvious that he is not interested in her that way. Also
Wataru Watari has sprinkled a a lot hints lately so we won't have to wait a lot to know the OTP(volume 11 coming on June 18). So i'll vote for Yukino.

Personally, Yukinon character is quickly becoming a cliche. We have a MC and 2 love interest. One is a normal girl the other has some form of troubled past or family problems. Saying that Yukinon character feels realistic is a cop out as we never see any problems that the normal character has cause as we all know from RL, normal people never have problems.[/sarcasm]

I am not fan of Yui's character but this is poor story writing. The MC ends up with troubled girl why?
Jul 21, 2015 4:06 AM

Jun 2014
Seraveean said:
CutePriest said:
Yui is a good character, no doubt about that but she isn't that interesting of a character. She is the usual girl in your group who wants to preserve the great moments and relationships she share with others. I don't have anything against that but there's nothing more to her. The problem going on between Hachi and Yukino is that they thought they were similar but this thinking is shattered now( Yukino not revealing her knowing Hachi before their meeting in the club and Hachi sacrificing himself to help people keep their superficial relationship ). She thought they both hated superficiality and honestly they do but they have realised their way of thinking is different. Yukino has some very grave problems with her family and once people know them i think many of the haters will be able to get her character. She feels more realistic (once her background is revealed)as compared to Yui. Also her moments with Hachi have more depth and interesting as compared to his moments with Yui. Again maybe i am saying this because i have read all the light novels up to recent volume 10. Also Hachi is smart enough to know that Yui has fallen for him but it's also quiet obvious that he is not interested in her that way. Also
Wataru Watari has sprinkled a a lot hints lately so we won't have to wait a lot to know the OTP(volume 11 coming on June 18). So i'll vote for Yukino.

Personally, Yukinon character is quickly becoming a cliche. We have a MC and 2 love interest. One is a normal girl the other has some form of troubled past or family problems. Saying that Yukinon character feels realistic is a cop out as we never see any problems that the normal character has cause as we all know from RL, normal people never have problems.[/sarcasm]

I am not fan of Yui's character but this is poor story writing. The MC ends up with troubled girl why?
It seems you dont know much about st
Jul 22, 2015 3:05 AM

Apr 2015
TragicRomance said:
I watched episode 13 and my heart is filled with Yui. She is so beautiful, both inside and out and she has develop beautifully. Doesn't mean rest of the girls aren't good, most of them really are great. Like Iroha, Yukino, Shizuka, Komachi etc. But Yui is too precious.

i just found yui was a pushy and cocky character. i hated her more after episode 13

i also hated yukino for being fragile

after watching episode 13 i am certain that iroha would be the best partner for hachiman.
internet is a cruel mistress
Sep 21, 2015 1:15 PM

May 2010
They are equally popular now. Just wow.
Sep 21, 2015 3:42 PM

Sep 2015
While Yui probably deserves Hikigaya more, I prefer Yukino. However, what i really think is; though Hikigaya may actually like Yukino(no way does he think of Yui in the romantic way(sorry Yui-fans, i don't mean to hate, but seriously, Hikigaya shows almost near to no interest in Yui at all)), Hikigaya may actually end up rejecting everyone, as, he probably wants to keep the club together. If he actually dates someone, that would wreck the club's atmosphere and probably disband the club. Think of it the same as Haganai, male protagonist rejects everyone(even though i think he likes Sena) to keep the club that he so dearly loves together.

Sorry, but if there is a season 3, it may be the finale, and in which, Hikigaya will break everyone's hearts. Season 1 was pretty lighthearted, with some deep elements. Season 2 was very, very deep. Season 3 will be a Jun Maeda and make everyone die.

Hikigaya may actually get hit by a car again trying to protect Yui or Yukino, and he may actually die this time.
You get what you deserve? Nope. Who decides what you deserve? Does that person even get to deserve deserving what others deserve? And who decided that that person deserves do that? Exactly. Complete bullshit. Only one thing I know that everyone deserves. And that is the right to watch good anime and drop the shitty ones. Have a nice day(you probably don't deserve that :P)
Sep 22, 2015 3:52 AM
May 2015
Wow Yukino and Yui for a tie. Though between the two, I'd pick Yui anytime of the day. Yukino type of characters wasn't/isn't and will never be my taste for waifu. But my best girl still goes to Iroha. I wonder if it's possible for her to catch up to the other two.
Sep 22, 2015 4:32 AM

Feb 2014
Perfect split for the two main girls, wow!
Sep 23, 2015 4:12 PM

Feb 2013
DarklordVor said:
Soli18 said:

Uhm to be honest YuiXHikki doesn't make any sense?
You can clearly see that its one-sided love.

It could make sense. Hachiman is a desperate guy after all. Remember when in season 1 episode 1 where he asked a girl about the initial of the guy she like? Then Hachiman said, "Is it me?" lol that's how desperate he is.

In case you havent noticed, 8man is like a completely different person now from middle school.
His way of thinking is like the opposite then from before
Sep 26, 2015 12:13 PM

Sep 2015
Hikigaya hachiman will REJECT EVERYONE. In order to keep the club together, rejecting everyone and not getting into a relationship is probably the only way.
You get what you deserve? Nope. Who decides what you deserve? Does that person even get to deserve deserving what others deserve? And who decided that that person deserves do that? Exactly. Complete bullshit. Only one thing I know that everyone deserves. And that is the right to watch good anime and drop the shitty ones. Have a nice day(you probably don't deserve that :P)
Sep 27, 2015 2:01 PM

Apr 2013
Anonymeuss said:
Hikigaya hachiman will REJECT EVERYONE. In order to keep the club together, rejecting everyone and not getting into a relationship is probably the only way.

Please no! NO! I don't want it to end like
Sep 29, 2015 7:20 AM

Nov 2013
Okay, I said this before a year ago during the first season and I'll say it again - Yui is best girl (at least when comparing Yui v Yukino).

Now, I don't get how rational people can vote for Yukino. She is a flat-out boring character and if I would meet someone with her personality in real life it would be a complete turn-off.

So this is my consensus as to why she gets voted by you plebs:

1. She comes slightly more of a lead character due to her screen time at precise moments and emphasis. (not a reason to vote for her in case you didn't know)

2. Most people who watch anime are Asian, and god forbid the best girl would be anyone who doesn't look fully like Asian (hint: this case being her black Asian hair).

3. People are boring in general so they get attracted to those similar to them.

4. Men (or should I say boys) here are at least slight masochists, who enjoy cold personalities in their partners and like getting emotionally abused, as opposed to having a feminine partner with a cute personality like Yui.

Yukino sucks as a character, end off. She is not best girl. She barely seems human.
Oct 1, 2015 9:42 AM
May 2015
HandsomeMan said:
Okay, I said this before a year ago during the first season and I'll say it again - Yui is best girl (at least when comparing Yui v Yukino).

Now, I don't get how rational people can vote for Yukino. She is a flat-out boring character and if I would meet someone with her personality in real life it would be a complete turn-off.

1. She comes slightly more of a lead character due to her screen time at precise moments and emphasis. (not a reason to vote for her in case you didn't know)

2. Most people who watch anime are Asian, and god forbid the best girl would be anyone who doesn't look fully like Asian (hint: this case being her black Asian hair).

4. Men (or should I say boys) here are at least slight masochists, who enjoy cold personalities in their partners and like getting emotionally abused, as opposed to having a feminine partner with a cute personality like Yui.

Yukino sucks as a character, end off. She is not best girl. She barely seems human.

You are drunk, stop.
Oct 1, 2015 9:57 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
HandsomeMan said:

I was trying to post arguments but it seems pointless.
Oct 5, 2015 6:40 PM
Aug 2013
Kawasaki Saki my waifu for life.

It's so hard to choose between Yukinon and Yui blame the author for making such amazing and lovable characters.

Seriously they need to make a season 3 and 4 ( clannad after story version)
Oct 10, 2015 11:46 AM
Aug 2014
Best girl is Yukino and best ship is Yukino X Hachiman. Although...after reading vol.11..it looks more like Hachiman X Komachi. XD
Nov 12, 2015 8:42 PM

Oct 2011
Best girl

Nov 15, 2015 6:53 PM

Oct 2015
Iroha>>>>>>>>Yui>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yukinoshita
Nov 17, 2015 9:01 PM

Feb 2013
Gov said:
Best girl

That... looks very questionable.
Jan 7, 2016 3:12 PM
Aug 2014
Raydnt said:
Gov said:
Best girl

That... looks very questionable.

Um...I agree. That does look very...questionable.
Jan 8, 2016 1:32 PM

Oct 2015
Will we get a season 3 ? :(
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1002 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

556 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 21, 2015

667 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

421 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 9:12 PM

» Help me understand the whole drama ( 1 2 )

GuidSMR - Apr 4, 2023

65 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 26, 8:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.