Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2015 11:50 PM

Jan 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
First time Numelgon has struggled so much. Florges OP

Also getting a really bad feeling that Ash is gonna release Numelgon next ep ;_;

da flex lol
210125Apr 27, 2015 12:10 AM
Apr 27, 2015 12:13 AM

Feb 2012
Bosshuton said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
First time Numelgon has struggled so much. Florges OP

Also getting a really bad feeling that Ash is gonna release Numelgon next ep ;_;

Its getting more powerful than ever! Man team rocket using florges to do its bidding, really hope he doesnt release Numelgon like he did bulbasuar
Apr 27, 2015 12:24 AM

Jan 2013
rafi160 said:

Its getting more powerful than ever! Man team rocket using florges to do its bidding, really hope he doesnt release Numelgon like he did bulbasuar
Yeah, also really an underhanded attack on Numelgon :'(

Sadly, I'm really expecting that he will, since the wetlands pokemon need Numelgon, unless maybe Flabebe gets better from whatever it's suffering from, and Florges somehow makes up with everybody, which is still plausible though, so...HOPE!
Apr 27, 2015 5:43 AM

Feb 2012
yeah i noticed its a blue flowered Flogres... but if Numelgon stays will that mean Charizard will be back & we get to see Y version?
Apr 27, 2015 11:51 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
No one mentioned Goodra learned Ice Beam and it wiped the floor with Florges just before being knocked out?

I say Ice Beam gives Goodra gives that element of surprise. It sucks that Goodra doesn't have Sap Sipper, he would have gotten a power boost from an all ready boosted Solarbeam thanks to Grassy Terrain.

I don't know about you guys, but the attack before Goomy got Moonblasted was dark to me. Sevipers preventing the Gulpin from escaping and keeping them close together while being surrounded by Fire. It's like the Sevipers were trying to kill the Gulpin by burning them to death.

Lol at Ash's Pikachu trying to help Goodra. It was ready to kick some butt. I'd say Pikachu would have wiped the floor with those Pinsirs/Ariados/Beedrills and Sevipers, but Florges might have been a porblem even for Pikachu.

Honestly I hope Florges turns good and lets Goodra's friends stay in the Wetlands. I mean Florges is just protecting the Flabebe, so perhaps Ash and friends can convince her that they aren't here to fight.

EDIT

I was thinking, what if Goodra stays in the wetlands. Florges and the other Pokemon become good, and by the time the P. League starts, Goodra returns. Upon returning Goodra has several new moves, one Poison one that it could learn from the Poison Pokemon.

It's just an idea.

I honestly don't see Florges being all that evil. Perhaps things could be settled peacefully at the end.
SweetKiichigoApr 27, 2015 11:57 AM

Apr 27, 2015 7:51 PM

Aug 2008
Feel train next episode I guess.

But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Apr 27, 2015 9:34 PM

Jan 2013
SweetKotomi said:

I was thinking, what if Goodra stays in the wetlands. Florges and the other Pokemon become good, and by the time the P. League starts, Goodra returns. Upon returning Goodra has several new moves, one Poison one that it could learn from the Poison Pokemon.

It's just an idea.

I honestly don't see Florges being all that evil. Perhaps things could be settled peacefully at the end.
That could be quite cool, but still sad to see goodra go :(

Me neither, it's probably just trying to protect flabebe by giving it as much of the healing water as possible, even if it meant going to extremes.
Apr 30, 2015 8:11 AM

Nov 2009
Bosshuton said:

That could be quite cool, but still sad to see goodra go :(

Me neither, it's probably just trying to protect flabebe by giving it as much of the healing water as possible, even if it meant going to extremes.[/quote]

you make it sound like Justified killing
even tho there's no real killing in pokemon, but you all know what happens if it's in RL
this event is basically "War" and they're firing off bombs, missiles, and flamethrowers at unarmed civilians
Pretty sure that counts it as evil.

than Goodra entered the scene and it turns to a civilian uprising
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 30, 2015 8:57 AM

Jan 2013
amlg said:

you make it sound like Justified killing
even tho there's no real killing in pokemon, but you all know what happens if it's in RL
this event is basically "War" and they're firing off bombs, missiles, and flamethrowers at unarmed civilians
Pretty sure that counts it as evil.

than Goodra entered the scene and it turns to a civilian uprising

???

Nowhere did I say it was justified. I don't agree with florges's actions, but I can understand them. There's a difference.

I also did not say it wasn't evil. I agreed it wasn't that evil, with the reasoning behind it. People do silly, crazy things when their loved ones are endangered.
210125Apr 30, 2015 9:01 AM
Apr 30, 2015 11:33 PM

Jan 2013
I can easily imagine that Ask is going to release that Goodra in the coming episodes
May 14, 2015 3:01 AM

Apr 2013
Wooper is literally the cutest thing ever.

The whole story of Goodra going back to where it once lived with its friends is probably going to lead to it being released next episode :[
Jun 28, 2015 9:32 PM

Nov 2014
Team Rocket laughing at the end omg I can't breathe I'm laughing too hard xDDDD

I'm a little surprised they're doing this in 2 episodes, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised since

WOOOOOPER
I love Wooper

This episode was super dark...I mean it finally explains all of Goodra's flashback that it was having back when it was a Goomy, but gosh it's like they were actually trying to kill the other Pokémon with all those fires and bombs! It's a little edgy for Pokémon, but I'm not complaining. I kinda like the suspense. And none of them actually died, so that's good.
BlackFox24Jun 28, 2015 9:38 PM
Aug 26, 2015 12:41 PM

Jul 2013
So Goodra's back story was fully explained, some bad Pokemon came and took over the wetlands where he lived.

I shouldn't have read BlackFox's spoiler! D:

Team Rocket caught a Pokemon, sort of, finally. Wow, they wanted Florges to team up with them. Hardly surprising.
Nov 9, 2015 5:44 AM

Nov 2014
Now the flag is real.. pretty sure Ash will release Goodra once the problem finish.. i'm not ready yet :/ Btw this situation kinda remind me of Ash's Bulbasaur but with larger scale..

For the episode itself it's surprisingly great.. i don't expect Goodra will battle that Florges so soon.. it make a great antagonist for Goodra since she's a Fairy type.. Luckily Goodra learn Ice Beam to made a variety in the moves.. in the end we saw that Team Rocket seems to join the Florges army, let's see what will they do next..

Overall a great episode.. I'll watch the next episode right now.. 5/5
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Sep 11, 2016 9:05 PM

Dec 2012
Everything was fine until the Insect Pokemon attacked!

Pretty good episode. Loving the Pokemon wars.

lol I thought Florges was going to say Raw Anus(Rho Aias).

Holy crap. That sneak attack with Shadow Ball and Psybeam was deadly.

DAT ENDING!
RobSep 11, 2016 9:15 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 14, 2020 5:13 PM

Dec 2008
I love Satoshi's Numelgon. Interesting the guy was able to recognize it even though it evolved.

This is to be a multiparter? I'm good with that, especially since we get Team Rocket's evil laughing at the end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 93 Discussion

ETX - Oct 27, 2015

27 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 4, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 87 Discussion

Aipom - Sep 26, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 20, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 86 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Sep 9, 2015

19 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 17, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 78 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Jul 8, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 7, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 72 Discussion

210125 - May 14, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 6, 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.