Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2015 8:30 PM

Aug 2014
I've always wanted to add an S.H.MonsterArts Kiryu to my kaiju collection. I keep on forgetting to get one.

Apr 7, 2015 8:32 PM

Aug 2014
DoctorCaim said:
MechaKiryu said:
I also take my Pokémon figure collecting pretty seriously. There's more than what you see in the image.

https://twitter.com/mechakiryu/status/499585803480481794

No digimon?

faggot
Why would I buy that bootleg shit FFS?
Apr 7, 2015 8:33 PM

Oct 2012
MechaKiryu said:
DoctorCaim said:
No digimon?

faggot

you've got your priorities straight!

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
Apr 7, 2015 8:34 PM

Jan 2013
MechaKiryu said:
Hey man, Digimon is objectively superior to chimpokemanz
Apr 7, 2015 8:35 PM

Aug 2014
Lol GTFO
Apr 7, 2015 8:36 PM
Dec 2014
ChibiHunter said:
Missing a couple but here are some of mine so far ^^

Nendoroids

Figmas

Others

Your collection looks so awesome!! Haha, makes me want to buy them now
Apr 7, 2015 8:40 PM

Sep 2013
Figurines are too expensive for me lol
Signature removed. Bro, can you please follow the signature rules? How many times do I have to tell you, 300kb MAX. You know we don't have the server space for your giant ass gifs. Site & Forum Guidelines (read them dumbass).
Apr 7, 2015 8:43 PM

Aug 2014
-Axcel- said:
Figurines are too expensive for me lol
WTF These where only like ¥300

MechaKiryu said:
I don"t always collect figures but when I do, it's the Ultra Hero 500 figure line.

Apr 8, 2015 1:18 AM

Dec 2013
Hi

I took this one months ago for a friend's birthday. I have added a pretty good amount since then but I didn't want to take another photo.

OrchidMantisApr 8, 2015 1:38 AM
Apr 8, 2015 5:15 AM

Apr 2015
Stalker-tan said:
Here you go OP

Oo nice! They look pretty high quality. Very pretty!

saifmohammed said:
I have a lot so I'll show off some of mine.

Wow! Man, that nia one is adorable! Definitely want to get one of her. Nice collection, they all look really nice. Thanks for sharing!

ChibiHunter said:
Missing a couple but here are some of mine so far ^^

Nendoroids

Figmas

Others

Nice nice. They all look super cute. That Menma and Ichika nendroids are my favorite. Gosh they look nice.

gombo said:
FriendlyTaco said:

To each there own. Be careful of your word choice there. May want to reword it to more like "It's not for me". "Weird" is well, in the negative tone and you don't want to say that about something that someone may like.

Yea that's why I added the "to me" part instead of just saying they're weird. I guess that wasn't good enough?

It's more on your word choice. Just don't want to offend someone.

LOAD said:
my neglected figures I collected when I was ~13 years old.

What's funny is that I pretty much hate all these characters now- aside from hoihoi-san and dororo. But my chun-li pinky street is pretty cool. I wasn't too fascinated with it when I was 13 though.
I really want a GEM okita sougo figure but its too expen$$$$ive for my broke self

Oh wow, those look unique. Haven't seen the ones like the chun-li one before. Thanks for sharing!
MechaKiryu said:
I also take my Pokémon figure collecting pretty seriously. There's more than what you see in the image.

https://twitter.com/mechakiryu/status/499585803480481794

Wow! awesome. Pokemon figures sound like a good idea too. May want plushies instead though. Kind of swerving but I think I'd really want some Zoids too!
Apr 8, 2015 5:24 AM

Jun 2012
Give me a minute to take some pictures I have like 40 figures but I'm only gonna get pictures of a few.
Apr 8, 2015 5:30 AM

Apr 2015
OrchidMantis said:
Hi

I took this one months ago for a friend's birthday. I have added a pretty good amount since then but I didn't want to take another photo.

Haha nice! Cute little robot you got there. Ah none of them are recognizable to me except for Tachikoma

YorozuyaGinSan said:
Give me a minute to take some pictures I have like 40 figures but I'm only gonna get pictures of a few.

Alright cool. Can't wait!
Apr 8, 2015 8:01 AM

Jun 2012
Ok, finally got around to it. Picture quality isn't great but it works.

S.H. Figuarts

Revoltech

Medicos

Gunpla

Other stuff I just don't care enough for to post, I don't really like inarticulate figures unless it's like a vase or something.
Some stuff I just put together for the sake of pictures like the L-gaim, Victory, Zeta one, because they're usually by themselves and I wasn't going to go out of my way to take three pictures. Totally forgot to take a picture of the Tallgeese, oh well.
I have a Guts Figma as well but it's somewhere else in the house.
OchimushaApr 8, 2015 8:05 AM
Apr 8, 2015 8:30 AM

Jun 2012
I'm pretty sure the Sazabi was around 80,000 jpy which might of been 75 usd at the time. Pretty expensive for a 1/100 model but he looks quite fine. Amazon US seems to be selling it for 95 USD.

The Guts I have is this one: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/76798
The Berserk armor looks great, looks like it was some sort of exclusive though. Figma figures are pretty cool but I bought Guts on a whim and I'm not a big fan of the series, would probably have gotten the Space Cobra or Guyver figma instead if they were out at the time.
Apr 8, 2015 8:37 AM
Jul 2018
I have a Tails action figure (if that counts) and this Star Wars box thingy that does a cool effect. I'd like to get figure of Senjougahara Hitagi and Gigan

YorozuyaGinSan said:
Revoltech
I see a classic album there
Apr 8, 2015 10:12 AM

Sep 2013
Have a few shelves of things. Plan an adding more to the collection; have a few pre-orders waiting at hobby-search. Anywhoo, this is the current collection:

Glass Cased Figures

Top of Dresser

Open Bookshelf
My watch list for anime: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Stonedtanuki

"Let be be finale of seem.
The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream." - Wallace Stevens
Apr 8, 2015 10:35 AM

Dec 2013
FriendlyTaco said:
OrchidMantis said:
Hi

Haha nice! Cute little robot you got there. Ah none of them are recognizable to me except for Tachikoma
. That's Drossel Von Flugel from Fireball/Fireball Charming! Some of the others there are from gundam, devilman, and space adventure cobra.
Apr 8, 2015 12:23 PM

Nov 2014
OrchidMantis said:
Hi

Cute
Apr 8, 2015 2:02 PM

Apr 2015
[quote=saifmohammed]
LOAD said:
saifmohammed said:
This Rei figure is probably my favourite.
I can't say I'm a big fan of her, but man that looks pretty damn cool.

Thanks! :) I have a bunch more pics so I guess I'll drop them since I love my Rei figure.

FriendlyTaco said:
Stalker-tan said:

Wow! Man, that nia one is adorable! Definitely want to get one of her. Nice collection, they all look really nice. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! Unfortunately I had to sell my Nia figure because I needed the money :(

Aw no! Hope things work/worked out in your end though

OrchidMantis said:
FriendlyTaco said:

. That's Drossel Von Flugel from Fireball/Fireball Charming! Some of the others there are from gundam, devilman, and space adventure cobra.

Ah I see, very cute! Thanks for the info

Stonedtanuki said:
Have a few shelves of things. Plan an adding more to the collection; have a few pre-orders waiting at hobby-search. Anywhoo, this is the current collection:

Glass Cased Figures

Top of Dresser

Open Bookshelf

Wow! Impressive collection. That looks awesome. Who is that red-haired girl in front of Holo in your glass cased picture?

YorozuyaGinSan said:
Ok, finally got around to it. Picture quality isn't great but it works.

S.H. Figuarts

Revoltech

Medicos

Gunpla

Other stuff I just don't care enough for to post, I don't really like inarticulate figures unless it's like a vase or something.
Some stuff I just put together for the sake of pictures like the L-gaim, Victory, Zeta one, because they're usually by themselves and I wasn't going to go out of my way to take three pictures. Totally forgot to take a picture of the Tallgeese, oh well.
I have a Guts Figma as well but it's somewhere else in the house.

Wow! Thanks for sharing, those look real nice. My brother's been making gundamns lately, maybe he'll get good enough so he can craft me a zoids! haha, or I could learn myself...
Apr 8, 2015 5:51 PM

Feb 2005
Tons of gunpla, figures, and a shitload of 1/12000 LoGH ships. Just got some shit today, the Megahouse Yurisha from Yamato 2199 and a Nendo petit Nico from love Live. Nothing much here in my apartment though, so no chance to take any pics of the whole hoard.

Got some pics of my grimderp plastic mans though:

Apr 8, 2015 6:03 PM

Aug 2014
Gunpla count? Here's mine. There's a lot more, either unfinished or shit-looking.
Sieg Zeon!
Apr 8, 2015 6:12 PM

Sep 2013
Stonedtanuki said:

Glass Cased Figures

Top of Dresser

Open Bookshelf

FriendlyTaco said:
Wow! Impressive collection. That looks awesome. Who is that red-haired girl in front of Holo in your glass cased picture?

Thanks,
That would be Tsurugi Yagami from Sasami-san@Ganbaranai.
My watch list for anime: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Stonedtanuki

"Let be be finale of seem.
The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream." - Wallace Stevens
Apr 8, 2015 6:22 PM

Feb 2005
QuattroVaginas said:
Gunpla count? Here's mine. There's a lot more, either unfinished or shit-looking.
Cool, I take it that's the recent Gouf Custom? I got one of the old ones from the 08th MS Team boxes and holy shit it's impossible to pose with the gatling shield. And man, I need to get a Kshatriya sometime.
Apr 8, 2015 6:32 PM

Aug 2014
Baman said:
QuattroVaginas said:
Cool, I take it that's the recent Gouf Custom? I got one of the old ones from the 08th MS Team boxes and holy shit it's impossible to pose with the gatling shield. And man, I need to get a Kshatriya sometime.

It's the HGUC version. 2010 I believe. There's a little mechanism near the shoulder that holds up the gatling arm. It's an extremely solid HG.
Sieg Zeon!
Apr 8, 2015 7:20 PM

Jun 2012
I got my younger brother the hguc Gouf custom sometime last year and he still hasn't built it, what a dork.

Starchaser187 said:
I have a Tails action figure (if that counts) and this Star Wars box thingy that does a cool effect. I'd like to get figure of Senjougahara Hitagi and Gigan

YorozuyaGinSan said:
Revoltech
I see a classic album there
Yeah, it's there because that's where I keep my GioGio volumes.
Apr 8, 2015 7:28 PM

Oct 2012
i'm always a little bewildered to see expensive figures propped up on cheap furniture in badly decorated rooms
i just think, maybe if you saved a few hundred dollars by not buying some of the figures, you could have made your home/ room a really nice place to be
and yes, your collection wouldn't be as fantastic until you got some more money, but at least what you did collect would look a lot better

i think people will have a much higher opinion of someone who decorated some nice shelves with some memoribilia than someone who sticks tonnes of them wherever there's space in what appears to be an ancient cave in someone's basement

dust it all as well
if you don't want to make your collection look good then i don't see the point in building one

but

do what you want,
i don't care

it's just odd

-- not aimed at anyone here specifically

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
Apr 8, 2015 7:31 PM

Jun 2014
I got a Naruto fig and small Orochimaru and Jiraiya.

Need to cop this tho
Apr 8, 2015 7:45 PM

Feb 2005
QuattroVaginas said:
It's the HGUC version. 2010 I believe. There's a little mechanism near the shoulder that holds up the gatling arm. It's an extremely solid HG.
Nice, I should get one of them then.

Now, if only they'd make a HG Gouf Flight Type.
Apr 8, 2015 7:46 PM

Apr 2014
I have a tiny ass figure of Asuka if that counts
Apr 8, 2015 7:59 PM

Jul 2012
LemonCup said:
Here's a guide. I think it'll answer all the questions you've got but if there is anything you're still curious about we can help.

Here's a chart Katsu made himself that's simpler and probably more important than the 4chan one.

Konbu is important
Apr 9, 2015 3:50 AM

Jun 2011
I got these:

Yep, most of them from SnO.. can't help it when it comes to angeloids {._.}''
Apr 9, 2015 5:08 AM

Oct 2014
Damn, you guys have really nice sets of stuff. I only got 4 and non of them are from anime even though my Wonder Woman figure is basically an anime-version of her. I would love to get more, especially some proper anime ones but my constantly interfering and critical family of mine is one reason I can't. My mom and my feminist sister's eyes already went wide when they saw Wonder Woman with a massive cleavage in her costume, how are they gonna react when I get a figure of......Rias Gremory, for example?!

My youngest sis was the one who bought me the little Optimus Prime figure. I am not happy with how Michael Bay messed up the franchise but I do appreciate the gift, my sis doesn't mind my 'nerdy' ways. I am quite fond of my Motorized Patriot from Bioshock Infinite. He looks very impressive out of the box. Would have got Songbird as well but the price would have killed my mom.

Apr 9, 2015 5:09 PM

Apr 2015

Love this one! Wow that looks awesome

OnePieceQ8 said:
I got these:

Woah they look awesome. Who's that elf with leaf as clothing and that dark knight? You forgot the best angels, panty and stocking hue.

And @khaosman, hope you can find your own place and be able to enjoy what you want. Sucks you're restricted in such ways-but respectable you value their morals.
Apr 9, 2015 6:15 PM

Oct 2009
Stalker-tan said:
Here you go OP

Unbox it please! especially the machine doll! :D
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Apr 9, 2015 6:41 PM
Dec 2010
azzuRe said:
Stalker-tan said:
Here you go OP

I have unboxed them before, just didn't bother for showing them off in this thread. Let me see if I can find a yaya pic though.
Apr 9, 2015 10:24 PM

Jun 2011
FriendlyTaco said:

OnePieceQ8 said:
I got these:

Woah they look awesome. Who's that elf with leaf as clothing and that dark knight? You forgot the best angels, panty and stocking hue.

hehe, Thx :D
The elf girl -> Alleyne from Queen's blade.

surprise surprise, haven't seen P&S yet :p i have it on my PTW for the longest.. i might push it sooner on my list.
Apr 11, 2015 5:27 AM

Oct 2014
I wonder whether this thread is still active but I have something hilarious to tell. You see in Perth today, there was a geek convention called Oz Comic Con. It's obviously nowhere near as popular as the San Diego Comic Con but it was fun and I had a blast. Thing is, I had an argument with my family (women are really....arrrggh) over some unrelated matter yesterday, so I decided to piss them off by buying anime figurines for real this time.

If anyone saw my first comment, I bemoaned the fact that due to the females in my family, I had to hold back from buying anime figurines especially female figurines. So, I went and specifically bought two. Nothing too special. One of them was.....

Would post the other one but I don't wanna take her out of the box and the pictures keep coming out blur. Anyways, you'd think that my family would freak and I would be gloating with glee.................nope, it did not happen.

My mom merely looked at it and said "that is to be expected, you know how the Japanese are with their stuff" and not even bothered that Sonico has her boobs and butt sticking out. My youngest sister who is the most supporting of my hobbies thinks she looks nice............>:-( Okay, that was very unexpected. However, my feminist sister hasn't seen her yet, so would wait to see her reaction then.

Which means my family has sort of decided to just let it be. Well, if that's the case, I guess I can start looking around for figurines I always wanted (within reason and price of course, I always pay for them myself). Maybe start with a few Godzilla figurines or something.
Apr 11, 2015 5:37 AM
Jul 2018
I want to start collecting Rozen Maiden figures ~__~
Anyone knows where to get those? And quality ones, I don't care about prices ^^
Apr 11, 2015 6:28 AM

Oct 2009
BunnyMe said:
I want to start collecting Rozen Maiden figures ~__~
Anyone knows where to get those? And quality ones, I don't care about prices ^^

You might want this:
http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/4049/Nendoroid+Shinku+Rozen+Maiden+Set.html

Cute overload!
Apr 11, 2015 6:29 AM
Nobody

Jul 2013
LOAD said:
where is that duck from? I feel like I keep seeing it lately. or is it some kind of generic cute duck

....its just a normal plushie duck
Apr 11, 2015 6:41 AM

Jun 2012
Someone on that MAL confession site made fun of me for my post in this thread.

What the heck all of my figures are totally rad.
Apr 11, 2015 6:51 AM
Dec 2010
Stalker-tan said:
azzuRe said:

I have unboxed them before, just didn't bother for showing them off in this thread. Let me see if I can find a yaya pic though.
Late delivery, but here you go.

Apr 11, 2015 7:08 AM

Jul 2012
btw, are your figures PVC? I'm assuming they are from their looks
keep them out of sunlight and be very careful when you are moving them
PVC is brittle and easily brkend
Apr 11, 2015 7:14 AM
Dec 2010
Most figurines are PVC. If that was directed at me then they're in their boxes inside my closet most of the time :P
I don't have anywhere to put them on display yet.
Apr 11, 2015 7:26 AM

Oct 2009
Stalker-tan said:
Stalker-tan said:
Late delivery, but here you go.

That is so cute!

The level of details are superb! really loved that wrinkles on her sleeves and the tight sash, also her hair and ribbons fly gracefully. Everything is gorgeous and delicate with all the pretty details, now I feel bad for asking her out from the box...

Thanks for sharing a wonderful collection >w<
Apr 11, 2015 4:41 PM
Jul 2012
Here are my lovelies, all nice and tidy. I've been collecting seriously for about 4 months now.

http://i.imgur.com/JDGSDxH.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/0GGho66.jpg?1

I was planning to buy a detolf but then
Apr 12, 2015 8:40 AM

Mar 2014
I got a few figurines in my collection ^^
Most of them were acquired when I went to Japan. They're some of my favorite possessions (y)

P.S. The lightning was quite bad orz
UppnorthApr 12, 2015 8:51 AM
Apr 12, 2015 8:41 AM

Mar 2014
Hen-tie said:
Here are my lovelies, all nice and tidy. I've been collecting seriously for about 4 months now.

woaaaaha, that's such a nice collection!
Apr 12, 2015 9:49 PM

Feb 2005
Hen-tie said:

Yes, yes! Rika and Tharja, I approve. Might as well drop some pics of my desk then, what little I got here.
Also man that Miku figure looked so good in the preorder pics but when I got it, the hair was so cheap ;__;

I also had to make some "modifications" to my Kaoru figure;
Apr 12, 2015 9:52 PM

Jan 2013

Cost me a literal fortune.

But it's worth the price.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Yesterday

23 by LoveYourEyes »»
3 minutes ago

» Does knowing how MAL user looks like change how you see/treat them?

barababas - 5 hours ago

12 by Rhae »»
5 minutes ago

» Is fanart cheating?

spaceslut - Mar 5, 2023

44 by JKKH »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - Apr 26

30 by Starchaser »»
48 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

23 by Lightskynight »»
55 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.