Forum Settings
Forums
Overlord
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2015 1:37 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm that's the form of the highest tier angel? Not too shabby I guess although I'm not overly impressed in awe.
Mar 7, 2015 2:11 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
A hero? I kinda expeted him to be an 'Overlord' maybe he will maybe see that it's impossible for him to become a hero so he will later become the 'Overlord'? Well I guess we will get to know later.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Mar 8, 2015 5:24 AM

Oct 2012
It is nice to have an overpowered main character but we still need to find a rival of befitting strength.

Jicetus said:
A hero? I kinda expeted him to be an 'Overlord' maybe he will maybe see that it's impossible for him to become a hero so he will later become the 'Overlord'? Well I guess we will get to know later.

Considering the ending in this chapter he will probably try to be an advanturer/hero but Albedo and all of Nazarick will try to make him an overlord. I can already see him making a face palm :P
Apr 7, 2015 2:30 AM

Jun 2013
Mister Overlord is So BadAss..and Over-Powered that it is both Hilarious and Not even funny at the Same time. Let the Splatter Slaughter Fest Begin.

Faces that Attacker is making look funny...too Over-Powered that it hurts!!
but Anz face when the Angel was revealed to be Weakling compared to him..."that's it"? XD

...Ainz..has lost his humanity huh...I am for killing your enemies...but to give anyone to that Torture Officer...that is beyond Cruelty.

...and Without Ainz Knowing..his subordinates plan to Conquer and give World to him...oh How I Pity Humans and other Beings that live in this World.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jan 31, 2018 5:52 AM

Jul 2016
I guess i finally know how he died though
Aug 8, 2018 1:56 AM

Dec 2015
That torturer was fucking gross man...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 19, 2019 4:33 PM

Feb 2019
Get clapped, buddy. Those archangels- I wonder if any other players are there...? I'm hyped up. I'm gonna miss Momonga-sama being called though.
ファラオ
Mar 27, 8:26 AM

May 2018
Shalltear's serious face though :O

More topics from this board

Poll: » Overlord Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2015

7 by red1130 »»
Apr 4, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Overlord Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2015

5 by red1130 »»
Apr 3, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Overlord Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

10 by red1130 »»
Mar 27, 8:13 AM

» New World

NTAD - Mar 25

2 by NTAD »»
Mar 25, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Overlord Chapter 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Dec 9, 2014

18 by red1130 »»
Mar 21, 4:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.