Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2009 4:35 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Raws are out! Effin' awesome chapter! Who would have thought that a kiss on the cheek would be SO HOT? Loved it. Great outcome, I sooo like where this is going. Kyoko's words at the end of the chapter are <333 And, what a surprise, I can't wait for the next chapter...
Dec 1, 2009 7:45 PM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 1, 2009 7:51 PM

Mar 2008
What volume is this?
Dec 2, 2009 7:34 PM

Aug 2009
I don't know about you guys...but this chapter was worth the almost unbearable wait!!! I mean...wowness...the only thing is that i'm now dying in anticipation to see what happens next. Now that Ren has been able to monopolize her thoughts, I'm curious to see how that's going to develop. I'm sure that Kyoko probably won't be able to have a normal conversation with her "sempai" for a long time, and will most likely try to avoid him, and end up failing. But it's Skip Beat! so you never know for sure ^_^
Dec 3, 2009 11:51 AM

Dec 2008
I LOVED it!

"Loved it" doesn't even totally clarify it, I can say that I adored it but... Naaah!

It was really worth to wait. Ren, coming closer to Kyoko. I was about to lose my mind and think that he was going to kiss her from the lips! OMG! *fangirl screams* But then, he caressed her cheek and kissed her *louder fangirl screams* !!!

After that, those pages with "little boy" was just for us to calm down I guess :P But I used that chance to come up with more fantasies (most of them are wilder :P )

Kyoko being red from head to toe and not being able to act, well, that's really not cool :D Ren's watching you Kyoko, pull yourself together!
(Second thought, I don't think I would able to pull myself together If I were in her shoes :D )
BUT, Ren's chibi form there!!! For a single moment, I thought I was about to jump to the screen! :P It was so perfect for that scene, and very lovely of course <3

I'm dying to see what'll happen next! (Kyaaa! mode)
Dec 4, 2009 12:00 AM

Oct 2008
Even though I knew Ren wouldn't kiss Kyoko on the lips, the cheek made it more exciting.. :)

Really worth the wait :D And lol @ the page full of fuwa's disappearing.

Nawww, cute blushing kyoko is cute. :)
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Dec 4, 2009 4:28 AM
Oct 2007
Best . Chapter . Yet .

The Kanae/Hiou scene was a bit random, but it makes me think there will be a connection to the situation between Kyoko/Ren somehow.
Dec 4, 2009 8:40 PM

Aug 2009
At first I was slightly disappointed it was only a kiss on the cheek but OMG so hawt and so RIGHT!!!! The amount of XDs I did is infinite!!! *roll

Now Kyoko is all flustered and couldn't stop thinking about Ren!!! No more to aru asshole occupying her mind!

Oh, and way to kickass, Moko-san!!!!!!!!! <3

Dec 5, 2009 12:01 AM

Jan 2008
KYAAAAAAAA! This was worth the wait. I was reading this in my school library muffling my fangirl screams. I didn't think this would happen. I though Ren would get close to her, and they would either a) be interrupted or b)"just kidding"/something was on your face/ I'm just stretching [etc] kinda thing. That kiss on the cheek was perfect!! OMG good job Ren!!! And Kyoko blushing!! I also liked Ren little smirk towards the end there. He seemed very satisfied.

I wonder whats next. I expect Kyoko to avoid Ren like the plauge! Also:

Sho. will. be . pissed.

Hahaha Sho. Take that!

I'm so eager for next chapter. Until then, I'll just keep rereading this one.
Dec 6, 2009 7:58 PM

Dec 2008
Wow, why is it that Yoshiki Nakamura always knows how to surprise people? maybe she has read all the clichés already and says no-no to them...I think this must be the first time that I have seen an scene like this. It was just so perfect and sly from Ren. Now Kyoko will burst! I wonder how much can she endure with her prohibition XD

It was so short!!!
Nice to see the Sho-demons there..forget about the nasty chocolate kiss, this was the peak of "harmless" insinuation. Geez..that king of the night!
Dec 6, 2009 8:09 PM
May 2008
yuzuru19 said:
Who would have thought that a kiss on the cheek would be SO HOT?
This.

Although I can't quite tell if it's the cheek, ear, or neck-ish area... also considering where her hand touches in the second-last page... I still think that's debatable. But totally not the point. That was an amazing way to handle the situation so that it wouldn't quite be a kiss and remind her of Sho's kiss but did something a little different instead. And the mirroring of Kyoko's words with Sho and Ren? Very cool.
Here's an interesting analysis of that part: http://www.faceorama.com/pizza/skipbeat/skipbeat149analysis.html

But with that in mind, I can't completely tell what Kyoko's reaction means. I imagine her saying the one about Sho in a more vengeful tone and her saying the one about Ren in a more helpless and scared tone, but that could just be 'wishful thinking'. Hmm...
Dec 6, 2009 10:37 PM

Jan 2008
haha... the novelty of the chapter wore out when it came out on the first XD

i love that ren made it though~! cannot wait for the next one.

btw, it's out in mangafox ^^
Dec 6, 2009 11:12 PM

Aug 2009
YESSSS!!!
It seems like we're finally going to see some romance between Ren and Kyoko soon!!
She's FINALLY become aware of him!!
Dec 7, 2009 12:02 AM

Nov 2008
Geez!!! This chapter is so AWESOME! I loved it! To think that a simple kiss in her cheek is enough to get sho out of her mind! Ren-Sama leaves me breathless!!! This chapter really made my day complete! Can't wait for the next chapter!!! (^_^)
smiley0318Dec 7, 2009 12:21 AM
Dec 7, 2009 2:07 AM

Jun 2008
aww! it was only on the cheek... i was hoping it was on the lips! haha.. anyway.. i wanted more ren and kyoko!!!!!!! nooo!!! oh well.. it was nice to see moko-chan again but i want ren and kyoko!!! :( i waited soo long just for that! huhu :(.. but it was funny how kyoko kept on thinking about ren instead! well at least it isn't shou anymore.. :D
Dec 7, 2009 2:38 AM

Nov 2007
i loved it made my day and made me forget i have a final tomorrow more like today seeing it is 2:37 am.... I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
Dec 7, 2009 5:03 AM

Apr 2008
hahas~ .. now its Ren's turn to seize her mind

Dec 7, 2009 5:23 AM

Oct 2007
great chapter - although it was on her cheek Ren completely took over XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2009 7:03 AM

Sep 2009
O M G. This chapter was so good. The kiss scene was so hot. And I wanted more of Kanae beating that guy, jeez he's so annoying.
Dec 7, 2009 7:53 AM

Mar 2008
Omo omo omo omo omo! This chapter was sooooo amazing!! December 18th couldn't come fast enough!! XD
Dec 7, 2009 8:02 AM

Nov 2009
OMG OMG as I thought he didn't kiss her, but captured her all mind and body with one very very close gaze XD

I almose stoped breathing
it's realy a great chapter
Dec 7, 2009 8:15 AM

Nov 2007
This chapter was the BEST!!
Who would've thought a kiss on the cheek would have such impact and be so HOT indeed!

@TwilightShiva: thanks for that analysis. I loved the way start and finish of the chapter came together and the subtle difference between the two.
As for ehre he kissed her: it looked like near her ear, a more erogenous zone (to be expected from Ren the Emperor lol)

Next chapter will be fun with Kyoko probably trying to avoid Ren, yet being reminded of him all the time.
I doubt Ren will seriously pursue her now. At least I hope he won't. She's already unable to act. If he goes any further, he'll scare her off for good and it'll hurt her career.
He looked somewhat guilt-ridden (though mixed with pleasure lol) just before Yashiro turned up, so I think he'll help her to get her act together.
I just hope he won't say something that hurts her or treating it like it didn't mean a thing.
AArgh! So many things I wanna see next:
. Yashiro pestering Ren about what happened and seeing things from Ren's perspective
. Sho's face when he realises his plan backfired (really can't wait for this!)
. Ren unwrapping his birtday present
. More Moko-chan (I can see Kyoko calling Moko for help and Moko telling her Ren is head over heels for her ^^)
And as VDay isn't over yet (it really is a loooong day for poor Kyoko) maybe the director will have some party in store for them.
Dec 7, 2009 10:05 AM

Aug 2007
Hm-m, I'm a real Hiou x Mouko fan now. As expected from Ren, a kiss on the cheek. He sure does it at his Emperor of the Night style. Kya. I guess Kyouko no longer can deny the fact that she likes Ren, soon or later. I feel sorry for Kyouko as she's not quite able to concentrate. Ren had some 'Who would have thought that?' kind of face.
DragonsWhipDec 7, 2009 10:09 AM
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Dec 7, 2009 12:38 PM

May 2007
OMG FINALLLY REEEEN. oedjfweiorfoebf. I love how it took Ren only a kiss on the cheek to get Kyoko's mind full with thoughts of him while it took Sho that god-awful kiss to achieve the same thing. XD Ren had an evil look in the last page though. I'm glad that Kyoko got rid of all her Sho mess she had in her head, thank you Ren for that~ XD

Also, Mouko kicks ass, heck yeah! <3

Dec 7, 2009 2:13 PM

Mar 2009
love love it!:D
oh my kyoko and ren are really the best together!:D
Dec 7, 2009 3:10 PM

Jul 2009
man i was let down i wanted Ren to give one to Kyokos lips! XD oh well i liked the wrapping sentence for the chapter (the same one she used stating the chapter, i like it when story's do that and it works)
"I can't get away under my own power. Hes invadeing my whole body." then evil look from Ren HOT!!!! XD
cant wait for the next chapter
Dec 7, 2009 4:32 PM

Mar 2008
I've already read this chapter three times. It's soooo good and I've been waiting for a chapter like this for a while. I'm pretty sure I'll read this a few more times before the next one.

Oh and Ren's 'innocent' look when Yashiro questioned him was absolutely adorable! Oh how Yashiro & Ren's interactions make me smile! XD
Dec 7, 2009 5:20 PM

Jun 2009
shit this chapter was HOTT!! lol
i wish ren would of kissed kyoko on the lips but the cheek is better than nothing!
i like how kyoko can't get ren out of her head :p
can't wait for the next chapter!
:):):):):):):)

Dec 7, 2009 10:41 PM
Jun 2009
Ren totally took over! theres no place for Shou now in her head..eventho Ren just gave her a kiss on the cheek xD
Dec 8, 2009 3:58 PM

Mar 2009
I loved it! Ren is so bad xD I love it though! He has Kyoko trapped and now all she can think about is him.

This is better than a kiss on the lips >.<! I though he would play it off and say it was a thank you kiss for the gift or whatever but he didnt even explain it to her, he just did it and left her to wonder which makes it all the more epic

Skip Beat FTW!!!
Kyoko FTW!!!

Dec 10, 2009 1:31 PM

Feb 2008
Only Ren can make a kiss on the cheek/neck so hot and make you forget about one on the lips <3333 Take that, Sho.

This was too much, finally something between them is happening. And he even smirked. Ren, you're such a meanie! The look in his eyes was like, 'OMFG I'm melting'.

I can't wait to know her speculations, and Ren's POV of course. Hope he's ready for the outcome, because things will start getting very interesting between the two of them.

Ren x Kyoko <333!

And Hiou is adorable, even if he hates it, he is. Wonder how things between him and Mouko will end.
Dec 11, 2009 1:01 PM

Apr 2008
uwahhh loved the ch ^^ finally ren kised her,it doesn't matter that only to her cheek ^^ waitting for next ch *.*
Sig deleted for being too large.
Dec 11, 2009 5:16 PM
Jan 2009
o my god that scared me i thought he was really going to kiss her but it was just
a pack on the cheek
Dec 12, 2009 12:51 AM

Jul 2008
Awesome chapter
Amazing kiss scene..and what Kyoko said in the end <3

cleo said:

I totally forgot about ren's present!
Dec 13, 2009 12:32 PM
May 2008
cleo said:
So many things I wanna see next:
. Yashiro pestering Ren about what happened and seeing things from Ren's perspective
. Sho's face when he realises his plan backfired (really can't wait for this!)
. More Moko-chan (I can see Kyoko calling Moko for help and Moko telling her Ren is head over heels for her ^^)
And as VDay isn't over yet (it really is a loooong day for poor Kyoko) maybe the director will have some party in store for them.
This.
Dec 13, 2009 9:17 PM

Nov 2007
Why does the 18th still seem so far away? ; _ ;
Dec 18, 2009 12:13 AM

Nov 2007
Slightly disappointed that it was only the cheek however her response more than made up for that xD, Go Kyoko and Ren! On Hio's end things started off bad but could get a whole lot better soon =] very good chapter overall.
Dec 18, 2009 11:25 AM

Nov 2009
after rereadig the chapter Ren did kiss Kyoko But it was in the cheek O.O
I was too excited I disn't notice :S
Dec 18, 2009 2:24 PM

Oct 2009
so happy it actually/kinda happened . . . even if it was the cheek, still awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter, though I have a funny feeling Kyoko will do something stupid :p Way to step up Ren!
Dec 18, 2009 10:21 PM

Jun 2009
oooooh my wooord! ok, things i loved:

1) thoughts of sho out of kyoko's mind XD
2) hio's face when kanae dealt with that jerk XD

and obviously ren's kiss!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! kyoko's finally noticing him in that manner GEE!!!!
Jan 3, 2010 6:56 AM

Sep 2008
And just like that, Ren has turned Sho's plan on its head. XD The kiss on the cheek scene was awesome. I loved this chapter. <3
Aug 7, 2013 9:41 PM

May 2013
Whewwww~ As expected, Ren is totally classy. And blushy faced Kyoko is absolutely adorable ;)

Perhaps this may be the antidote she was looking for? Ufufufufu :}
Apr 8, 2021 2:34 PM

Mar 2017
me when reading other romance manga where the couple is canon: :/
me when ren kisses kyoko's cheek: AAAAAAAAAA
Jan 10, 2022 2:37 PM

May 2014
KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! My heart really skipped a beat after Ren kissed her mygooshhh!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 328 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Sep 19

1 by ErikThomas »»
Sep 21, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 323 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 322 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 321 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:25 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 320 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.