Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2015 9:07 AM

Feb 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wolfram being the voice of reason for Yuuri was nice.

I know Berius will do anything Saralegui asks of him, but I do wonder about his personal thoughts on tricking Conrad like that.

Holy shit, I just read this article on Sara http://kyoukaramaou.wikia.com/wiki/Saralegi (SPOILERS for the novels) and the anime is totally different with his backstory. I pray that the manga will cover all of that. *_*

Murata was totally laying it on thick, he -had- to know Yuuri wouldn't accept when he put it like that. No matter how desperate Yuuri is, Murata Ken is still Murata Ken to him.

...I didn't know Murata liked soccer!

LMAO, Shouri, Yuuri and Murata jammed into a closet, I can't!

Saralegui and Murata are similar in the masks they wear, so I think Murata would be the best equipped to read him. But they do hide for different reasons.

Knowing that Yuuri was already exhausted, Saralegui told him to use his powers lots more and possibly kill himself, because there -is- a limit to Yuuri's powers. And of course if he lived, he'd be broken mentally from killing people.

So what was the favor Murata asked of Shinou?
眠れないのは君のせい
Jun 6, 2021 10:44 AM

Mar 2012
I like how Yuuri imagines Conrad when Murata tells him to imaging the place he wants to go to.

I don't like the anime using old scenarios, Conrad going to Cimarron has already been done I don't want to see him leaving Yuuri's side again.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 35 Discussion

Chouninatte - Feb 23, 2015

1 by Maou_heika »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 34 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Kyou Kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 33 Discussion

WaterLily - Jan 5, 2009

4 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 30, 2023 10:25 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 32 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 23, 2023 10:42 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 31 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 23, 2023 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.