Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2015 4:04 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME DISCUSSION POST FOR LITTLE GIRLS ONLY! NO BOYS ALLOWED!
----------------------------------------
BASED KIRARA NEXT WEEK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Oh yeah, Toei Phils mascot ep. It was actually pretty decent looking until the fight, which was to be expected since the first two eps had great fights. At least Mermaid's bubble attack before the finisher was hilarious due to how pathetic it looked, yet still managed to knock over the MOTW. I kinda wonder how relevant the classmate characters will be in this one.

BASED KIRARA NEXT WEEK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Don_Don_KunFeb 14, 2015 4:09 PM

Feb 15, 2015 3:33 AM

Oct 2011
Cute episode, but kinda lacking in substance. The fight was meh, there was a tiny bit of teamwork and Cure Mermaid's bubble attack was ridiculous. Still, this episode developed the setting by showing us the other students and what they do, so it wasn't bad.

Not so hyped for Kirara, we know absolutely nothing about her (apart from her being a model, thanks to the preview for next episode) but her Precure form does look cool. I really really hope the characters will be developed; they are all uninteresting at the moment since they lack any depth whatsoever. Future episodes better change that.
Feb 15, 2015 4:43 AM

Dec 2010
Nice episode. Although I wish they would hurry up and add Kirara as well... Plus we also got a look at the second of the Three Musketeers, and he is...interesting to say the least. Someone said he reminded them of David Bowie, and I can definitely see the comparison.

I have to agree though, that bubble attack was WEAK!
Feb 15, 2015 5:51 AM

Apr 2012
cyclone1993 said:
I have to agree though, that bubble attack was WEAK!

I thought it was a cute way of showing just how off-balance that Zetsuborg was after Round 1 with Mermaid. The bubble's strength was not pertinent to me.
Feb 15, 2015 12:55 PM

Jan 2008
Yeah, low budget kinda-filler episode. Nothing to say here, aside from the fact, that they really didn't stress enough that taking care of a pet is a serious stuff. Yeah, I know Puff is technically not a dog and can look after herself (or Aroma will look after her) but for children show PreCure is sometimes shady with its morals. Who cares about rules, she's cute!

Aroma freaking out that some girls didn't take the cute-bait was this episode's highlight. And dat Kirara in the preview, I have that feeling that they spurged the most money on her transformation.
Feb 15, 2015 4:22 PM

Oct 2011
Puff and that bird-thing are best part of this show: fairies that are not irritating, been a while since we've got it (last time in Fresh). PR campaign was fun, wouldn't mind whole episode with it but we had to have some kind of fight.

and... it was okay-ish. didn't look as good as previous one, they had to make girls weaker (as always in Precure). part with Blue and her bubble was funny - didn't make any sense but who cares :P

next episode we will have Orange one - I'm not sure about it. interactions between Blue and Pink are rather interesting, could lead to nice development of them both but we will see.
Dalek-bakaFeb 15, 2015 4:25 PM
Feb 16, 2015 2:18 AM

Sep 2008
Good episode, nice fight despite the drop in budget. Genuinely concerned that the two have such good teamwork already, so early in the season. I hope they get creative with the MOTW rather than having to nerf the girls in the coming episodes.

Sadly Kirara does look fantastic. Sadly, because I'm agreeing with the thread starter who has totally bad taste.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Feb 16, 2015 11:07 AM

Jan 2013
aNinjaWithAIDS said:
I thought it was a cute way of showing just how off-balance that Zetsuborg was after Round 1 with Mermaid. The bubble's strength was not pertinent to me.

Agreed. I thought that was obvious but apparently not.
Feb 16, 2015 11:11 AM

Jul 2011
This was a really good episode. I'm starting to really enjoy Puff. She is just so cute and what she did was pretty cool.

The fight was alright. It was fast, but hey we got to see 2 monsters and it's only episode 3. So it was a bit different. Also was anyone thinking about Pokemon during the battle? The monsters looked like Throh and Sawk.

Next episode Cure Twinkle show's up. I can't wait to see her.
Feb 16, 2015 11:28 AM

Jan 2012
LMAO THE BUBBLE.

It was just to throw off its balance more.
If it shot him across the school, yeah it wouldnt make sense.

I'm really enjoying GoPri so far. Though I wish there was a little more Interaction with Kirara before next week, ah well.
Feb 17, 2015 3:23 AM

Jul 2014
Weak episode, in terms of both story and animation. The first 2 episode were better.

I guess it's time for the third princess next week.
Feb 17, 2015 4:10 AM

Aug 2013
If Pretty Cure was real, the Zetsuborg would LAUGH at such a pathetic attack.
Feb 18, 2015 5:12 PM
Mar 2012
Finally we'll see Kirara next episode, been waiting for this~
Feb 21, 2015 7:24 AM

Nov 2012
another strange-looking villain appears, haha.
and yeah the weak bubble attack was pretty funny.
Feb 22, 2015 4:32 AM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Indeed weaker episode but it wasn't that bad.
Apr 21, 2015 1:29 AM

Jul 2008
I don't like the way Haruka says Gokigenyou. I feel it should be refined, but she says it with too much energy.

The bubble attack was funny.

Kirara's transformation from the preview looks like it will be amazing.
Aug 7, 2021 1:30 AM

Feb 2020
Cure Mermaid's bubble attack looked so pathetic, lol. I don't know what they were thinking.

Puff is so fluffy and adorable.

SerafosFeb 19, 11:29 AM
Oct 2, 2023 12:47 PM
Oct 2023
more boring than other eps, still a good one tho GIMMIE CURE TWINKLE
Dec 15, 2023 6:16 PM

Jul 2016
Puff got to stay yay. :)

That dog house they showed at the end so cute.~
Feb 3, 7:04 AM
Mar 2022
twink villain WIN

More topics from this board

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 21 Discussion

Kaengel - Jun 28, 2015

9 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 16 Discussion

Ryuu_Hou-ou - May 18, 2015

10 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 14 Discussion

silverwalls - May 4, 2015

13 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 12 Discussion

megmica - Apr 18, 2015

16 by pendr4gonz »»
Feb 20, 5:54 AM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 7 Discussion

Akarin - Mar 15, 2015

16 by TlordGaming »»
Feb 8, 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.