Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 11, 2015 4:19 PM

Apr 2013
Praland said:
I heard that it would have dog rape and it never happened either.
I can't trust in MAL anymore.
Oh yea?

Feb 11, 2015 4:20 PM

Jul 2011
Cupquake said:
Praland said:
Oh yea?

in the anime.
That dog it's called dog? lel
Feb 11, 2015 4:24 PM

Feb 2013
Praland said:

The girls who were raped in that chapter appeared at the end of the anime

An appropriate final middle finger to the fans of that edgeshit manga
Feb 11, 2015 4:26 PM

Apr 2014
Finish it then read the manga
Feb 11, 2015 4:30 PM

Jan 2014
Protaku94 said:
Finish it then read the manga

No thanks. Although that is exactly what I did for some reason.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Feb 11, 2015 4:37 PM

May 2010
I love all these people hating on Akame ga Kill, does it make y'all feel edgy or unique or something? Or do y'all just get off on being controverisal?

Akame ga Kill is one of the top 10-12 anime I saw in 2014, and I saw over 80 series. Pretty good rate if you ask me.

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 11, 2015 4:39 PM

Apr 2013
jimmykudo3000 said:
I love all these people hating on Akame ga Kill, does it make y'all feel edgy or unique or something? Or do y'all just get off on being controverisal?
maybe we just don't like it
Feb 11, 2015 4:40 PM

Aug 2008
jimmykudo3000 said:

Akame ga Kill is one of the top 10-12 anime I saw in 2014, and I saw over 80 series. Pretty good rate if you ask me.

The internet opinion are not important though. Not to mention that people who don't like it are in minority.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Feb 11, 2015 4:44 PM
Feb 2014
jimmykudo3000 said:

Maybe I actually think the show is flawed in components one by one?

Don't want to go too in-depth, but here's a sampling of things I don't like about it.

1. I think it's horribly written
2. It fluctuates too much
3. Not a single character has a definite motive
4. Misuses concepts deliberately, especially the one of moralithy
5. Insanity/extreme edge is seen as a positive
6. The entire cast is ridiculously selfish, one way or another
7. It completely skipped Wild Hunt, which would have maybe revived some negative sentiments
8. It has harem elements when it should not. This to me should be an action shounen, Tatsumi, a side character, gets the harem, and Akame, the main character is almost seen like a side. God, I wish Tatsumi and Akame would swap roles, even if it meant Akame getting her own harem
9. It's EXTREMELY grimdark, and overexaggerates the extreme as well. I've never seen something this edgy in my life. Hell, I've seen slasher films that were less edgy than Akame ga Kill. How is it that almost a single person dies every episode? And that's going to attract fans? Maybe it's just me being subjective, but holy flying fuck.
10. There's literally no moderation in this anime, and that's why it's rightfully shit.
Feb 11, 2015 4:46 PM

May 2010
TheRealNico said:
jimmykudo3000 said:

Don't want to go too in-depth, but here's a sampling of things I don't like about it.

7. It completely skipped Wild Hunt, which would have maybe revived some negative sentiments
8. It has harem elements when it should not. This to me should be an action shounen, Tatsumi, a side character, gets the harem, and Akame, the main character is almost seen like a side. God, I wish Tatsumi and Akame would swap roles, even if it meant Akame getting her own harem
9. It's EXTREMELY grimdark, and overexaggerates the extreme as well. I've never seen something this edgy in my life. Hell, I've seen slasher films that were less edgy than Akame ga Kill

The bait is strong with this one.... Unsure if should slam down by refuting every single point, or just not even bother wasting my effort.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 11, 2015 4:47 PM
Feb 2014
jimmykudo3000 said:
TheRealNico said:

9. It's EXTREMELY grimdark, and overexaggerates the extreme as well. I've never seen something this edgy in my life. Hell, I've seen slasher films that were less edgy than Akame ga Kill

The bait is strong with this one.... Unsure if should slam down by refuting every single point, or just not even bother wasting my effort.

No it means I'm allowed to say I dislike a show for my 10 reasons listed above. Tough noogies, kiddo.
Feb 11, 2015 4:48 PM

Oct 2012
jimmykudo3000 said:
Its not bait, its just a bad show.
Feb 11, 2015 4:53 PM

May 2010
Feaor said:
jimmykudo3000 said:

And you're just an edgy moron who seems to think by having a contrary to popular opinion somehow makes you unique or special. You're the same probably simple minded clown who hates on Attack on Titan and Sword Art Online, cause they appeal to general audiences, while you have the audacity to type to me with a Nisekoi picture. KYS.

Edit : 36 Days of anime & only 80 completed don't even give you the right to formulate an opinion, no reason further responding to you.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 11, 2015 4:54 PM

Apr 2013
jimmykudo3000 said:
Feaor said:

And you're just an edgy moron who seems to think by having a contrary to popular opinion somehow makes you unique or special. You're the same probably simple minded clown who hates on Attack on Titan and Sword Art Online, cause they appeal to general audiences, while you have the audacity to type to me with a Nisekoi picture. KYS.
Thanks for making a bunch of baseless assumptions about people you don't know.

That line of reasoning basically makes any popular anime immune to criticism. Make legitimate retorts or fuck off.
jimmykudo3000 said:

Edit : 36 Days of anime & only 80 completed don't even give you the right to formulate an opinion, no reason further responding to you.
Are you serious
Feb 11, 2015 4:57 PM

May 2010
Cupquake said:
jimmykudo3000 said:

Thanks for making a bunch of baseless assumptions about people you don't know.

That line of reasoning basically makes any popular anime immune to criticism. Make legitimate retorts or fuck off.
jimmykudo3000 said:

Are you serious

Yeah tired of these elitist communities having a desire to try to trash anything that can appeal to masses. And I don't really feel like dignifying any of y'all with why AgK or Sword Art or AoT are above average anime.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 11, 2015 5:02 PM
Feb 2014
jimmykudo3000 said:
Feaor said:

You make me laugh.

You're the one acting edgy by saying I and people are not allowed to hate on your precious abomination that is Akame ga Kill. Matter of fact is, you'd have to be mentally fucked up in the head to actually embrace it's overwhelmingly exaggerated edge, and that is consequential edginess. I'm not saying all AGK fans are edgy, but responding to this in a respectfully edgy fashion is just not proving you can make a difference. Accept that people hate this anime, grow up. I find it amusing, that at 3 years younger than you, I willingly accept that my favorites are hated. You don't? You want to "correct" us? Nope, good luck.

Whether this show appeals to a general audience is irrelevant to why I dislike this. I simply said the content alone is why I hate this anime. I actually like Attack on Titan to be honest. I think AGK should have been more like AOT to be honest. It controlled itself in compelling moments, and the shocking moments delivered strong. I cannot wait for Season 2. But I pray that Akame does NOT get a 2nd season after the disservice it's done to both anime AND manga fans alike. I know how people reacted to this anime. And there weren't many people singing its prayers. SAO is a case where the fans and haters equalized. Akame ga Kill had FAR more haters than fans, I know what goes around and comes around after thorough debate while the show was airing. You do not.

Number of anime seen is irrelevant to defining who a person. In fact, I think number of anime seen should define how much experience one has with the medium, regardless if it's good knowledge or bad knowledge. Unfortunately, your linear thought doesn't even come close to accepting alternative viewpoints. So I'm ending this conversation right here.

Grow up.
Feb 11, 2015 5:07 PM

May 2010
TheRealNico said:
jimmykudo3000 said:

You make me laugh.

You're the one acting edgy by saying I and people are not allowed to hate on your precious abomination that is Akame ga Kill. Matter of fact is, you'd have to be mentally fucked up in the head to actually embrace it's overwhelmingly exaggerated edge, and that is consequential edginess. I'm not saying all AGK fans are edgy, but responding to this in a respectfully edgy fashion is just not proving you can make a difference. Accept that people hate this anime, grow up. I find it amusing, that at 3 years younger than you, I willingly accept that my favorites are hated. You don't? You want to "correct" us? Nope, good luck.

Whether this show appeals to a general audience is irrelevant to why I dislike this. I simply said the content alone is why I hate this anime. I actually like Attack on Titan to be honest. I think AGK should have been more like AOT to be honest. It controlled itself in compelling moments, and the shocking moments delivered strong. I cannot wait for Season 2. But I pray that Akame does NOT get a 2nd season after the disservice it's done to both anime AND manga fans alike. I know how people reacted to this anime. And there weren't many people singing its prayers. SAO is a case where the fans and haters equalized. Akame ga Kill had FAR more haters than fans, I know what goes around and comes around after thorough debate while the show was airing. You do not.

Number of anime seen is irrelevant to defining who a person. In fact, I think number of anime seen should define how much experience one has with the medium, regardless if it's good knowledge or bad knowledge. Unfortunately, your linear thought doesn't even come close to accepting alternative viewpoints. So I'm ending this conversation right here.

Grow up.

>implying I run on your schedule. I don't care if you give up the conversation. Fact is you're trying overly hard to be edgy and different just for the sake of not being will to accept that an anime appealed to casual's. You're one of those weeaboo faggots who must think that anime must follow its source material as if its the holy gospel of Christ itself, and that if it happens to receive mainstream attention is automatically discarded. I can tell by your egregious comments, and if i thought you were even worth a debate i would honour you with a respectable argument, but you are non-deserving. And Akame ga Kill never needs a second season, because of White Fox's thought-provoking high quality ending.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 11, 2015 5:10 PM
Feb 2014
jimmykudo3000 said:
TheRealNico said:

You make me laugh.

Grow up.

>implying I run on your schedule. I don't care if you give up the conversation. Fact is you're trying overly hard to be edgy and different just for the sake of not being will to accept that an anime appealed to casual's. You're one of those weeaboo faggots who must think that anime must follow its source material as if its the holy gospel of Christ itself, and that if it happens to receive mainstream attention is automatically discarded. I can tell by your egregious comments, and if i thought you were even worth a debate i would honour you with a respectable argument, but you are non-deserving. And Akame ga Kill never needs a second season, because of White Fox's thought-provoking high quality ending.

Notice how I judged your actions while you judged who I am. And I doubt you even know what a weeaboo is, it's someone who wishes they were Japanese when they are not, which of course, is something I outrightly disapprove of and know I'd never be, even if I tried. So the ad hominem in this comeback is rich :)
Feb 11, 2015 5:11 PM

Oct 2012
jimmykudo3000 said:

Wow you're a real pleasant person, you must make lots of friends. I think you'll find that most people on MAL dislike AgK so its hardly a contrary opinion.
Feb 11, 2015 5:13 PM

Apr 2013
jimmykudo3000 said:
Instead of trying to carry any sort of legitimate argument, I'm going to randomly bash the people who disagree with me while assuming potentially untrue things about them to shit on them because, once again, they disagreed with me and I don't like that
Nice job mate
Feb 11, 2015 5:13 PM

May 2010
It's alright pal, I'm not even gonna lie to you, I would be really mad and butthurt too if a studio the size and prestige of White Fox took my idea as a mangaka, and ended it better than I could ever hope to.

The only thing i thank the worthless mangaka for is the setting.

Thank you Based WhiteFox for Animating, and directing this mediocre story into a high quality production.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 11, 2015 5:15 PM

Apr 2013
Am i supposed to laugh now
Feb 11, 2015 5:15 PM

May 2010
Feaor said:
jimmykudo3000 said:

Wow you're a real pleasant person, you must make lots of friends. I think you'll find that most people on MAL dislike AgK so its hardly a contrary opinion.

> Implying i would ever wanna make friends with someone as despicable as you.

And for a "majority of people on MAL" not liking AgK it sure has a strong overall rate ;]

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 11, 2015 5:18 PM

Aug 2008
Feaor said:
jimmykudo3000 said:

No,it's not most people in MAL. Just those who posting.

66.9 percent rate this show 8-10.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/22199/Akame_ga_Kill!/stats

And we are talking about anime with terrible original anime ending.

Whether it's good or bad is subjective.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Feb 11, 2015 5:19 PM

May 2010
jimmykudo3000 said:

And for a "majority of people on MAL" not liking AgK it sure has a strong overall rate ;]

Zapredon said:

This

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 11, 2015 5:20 PM

Dec 2012
jimmykudo3000 said:
TheRealNico said:

You make me laugh.

Grow up.

Where can I hold all those fallacies.
Feb 11, 2015 5:20 PM

Apr 2013
jimmykudo3000 said:
jimmykudo3000 said:

Zapredon said:

This
dat confirmation bias tho
Feb 11, 2015 5:21 PM
Feb 2014
the ending was probably the funniest part of the show tbh.
Feb 11, 2015 5:21 PM

Oct 2012
Zapredon said:
That's what I meant, sorry for not being clear.

jimmykudo3000 said:
Your loss, I have pretty impeccable taste. Also for AgK being in your top 10 of 2014, you haven't even seen the best show by miles of 2014, Ping Pong the Animation.
Feb 11, 2015 5:22 PM

Dec 2012
AgK is unpopular in Japan, so all of this popularity talk doesn't matter, and lol at thinking AgK is in the same level of popularity of SAO and SnK.
Feb 11, 2015 5:23 PM
Feb 2014
tsudecimo said:
AgK is unpopular in Japan, so all of this popularity talk doesn't matter, and lol at thinking AgK is in the same level of popularity of SAO and SnK.

Forgot to even mention that. It flopped horrendously in Japan. And Tokyo Ghoul I hear is also selling horribly.
Feb 11, 2015 5:23 PM

May 2010
Cupquake said:
dat confirmation bias tho

Why is someone with 37 days and Gintama in their favourites talking to me?

Feaor said:
Zapredon said:
That's what I meant, sorry for not being clear.

jimmykudo3000 said:
Your loss, I have pretty impeccable taste. Also for AgK being in your top 10 of 2014, you haven't even seen the best show by miles of 2014, Ping Pong the Animation.

LOL my boy blue have you even seen Mushishi?

Edit : Noone with "impeccable" taste would hate on a show because its popular

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 11, 2015 5:24 PM

Apr 2013
jimmykudo3000 said:

Why is another person with 37 days watched trying to talk to me, NON THE LESS SOMEONE WITH GINTAMA IN THEIR FAVOURITES.
Yeah actually, I just noticed that you have a pathetic 0.9 days of manga read and are trying to say that the agk anime is better than the manga.

Pff casual
Feb 11, 2015 5:25 PM

May 2010
Cupquake said:
jimmykudo3000 said:

Why is another person with 37 days watched trying to talk to me, NON THE LESS SOMEONE WITH GINTAMA IN THEIR FAVOURITES.
Yeah actually, I just noticed that you have a pathetic 0.9 days of manga read and are trying to say that the agk anime is better than the manga.

Pff casual

Not this guy again. Pal, I don't read words on a page with fucking pictures. No soundtrack. No animation. LOL manga, i thought people stopped reading that in the 1980s

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 11, 2015 5:26 PM

Jun 2008
Locked.

:'D

OP should've got the answer by now. Post in the episode series discussion next time. Thanks.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1363 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

471 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

1 by 7Hunna_Jahmir »»
Mar 26, 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.