Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2015 3:52 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Amnesiac Kaori was moving. She seemed so frail and helpless. And then that scene with the white carnations by her bedside. Interestingly Ryou gives shyness as an excuse for not entering into a relationship, but that's probably tangled with the dangerous job (she'll never be happy/she'll die) and the fact that she's Makimura's litte sister (his happiness with her vs her welfare without him). Overall great character building.
Mar 20, 2016 10:46 PM

Apr 2011
Even though this episode could be considered 'filler', I really hope it has long lasting effects on Kaori and Ryo's dynamic, it'd be great if they contiuned to get along better and better until the end of the series. Even if they never officially become an 'item', that would still be satisfactory enough for me.
5/5
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Dec 26, 2018 6:42 AM

Sep 2011
Another episode in which Kaori gets hurt/in danger, and Ryou arbitrarily decides to push her away telling himself it's the best for her without properly facing his feelings, or taking her will into consideration. Well, at least the episode was good, always glad to see Saeko.
Feb 16, 2019 4:59 AM

Oct 2012
I like this episode, there's an actual hint of romance between them
Though I'm not really fond of Kaori, but maybe she'll become an interesting heroine rather than a bother :P
"Signature removed"
Jan 10, 2020 5:05 PM

Nov 2016
Lol @ the part where Kaori was surprised over the mokkori hammer in her hand.

Classic amnesia episode. But damn, really cute development between Ryo and Kaori, loved it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 27, 2022 7:30 AM

Nov 2017
That could've turned out a lot worse, but good thing those clout-chasing wannabe assassins were just that, wannabes.

Kaori came off as gentle with her memory loss instead of her usual no-nonsense self. Nice change of pace I say!

Ohhhhhh!~ Did Ryo confess to Kaori there?~
Aug 10, 2022 7:51 PM

Jun 2015
I love their relationship, watching it for the second time and this episode always makes me happy. Ryo was always indifferent to his feelings for Kaori, but... Both declared in the same episode... YESSS! So that was a big bonus for me.
“The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.” -Cowboy Bebop
Apr 8, 3:34 AM
Dec 2022
That was one heck of a scream, as Kaori tumbles down. Ryo's scream as Kaori falls into coma after the explosion is no where near as Kaori's one. Lol.
Apr 8, 3:34 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Ravenita
I love their relationship, watching it for the second time and this episode always makes me happy. Ryo was always indifferent to his feelings for Kaori, but... Both declared in the same episode... YESSS! So that was a big bonus for me.
@Ravenita yeah agree. But the explosion kinda muffled the response from Ryo.

More topics from this board

Poll: » City Hunter 2 Episode 63 Discussion

good-time - Mar 2, 2013

9 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 19, 11:40 PM

Poll: » City Hunter 2 Episode 62 Discussion

Fayrin - Jan 25, 2019

3 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 19, 11:06 PM

Poll: » City Hunter 2 Episode 61 Discussion

Fayrin - Jan 24, 2019

3 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 19, 10:36 PM

Poll: » City Hunter 2 Episode 60 Discussion

Fayrin - Jan 23, 2019

2 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 19, 10:09 PM

Poll: » City Hunter 2 Episode 59 Discussion

Fayrin - Jan 21, 2019

3 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 19, 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.