Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2015 3:45 PM

Aug 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
There isn't really much to this rather boring short movie. The same story really could have been told in half the time and retained the same [lack of] impact.

The woman's actions did not really make sense at the end. Why would she kill the priest when she simply "wanted" him that whole time?

In the end, she turned back into a woman from her serpent form. Now that the priest has died, could she still transform into that serpent or her demonic form?
Jun 20, 2015 2:55 PM

Jun 2011
That was tragic. ):

StevenHu said:
The woman's actions did not really make sense at the end. Why would she kill the priest when she simply "wanted" him that whole time?
I think it was because she realized that she could not get him no matter what, she hated him, at the same time, she loved him. I think that's why she cried.

StevenHu said:
In the end, she turned back into a woman from her serpent form. Now that the priest has died, could she still transform into that serpent or her demonic form?
I believe she could, she was a demon from the beginning, wasn't she? But does it really matter? She committed suicide after killing her loved one.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 9, 2015 4:18 PM

Nov 2008
This was a refreshing one to watch, anything a bit different is always good.
Nov 1, 2017 11:42 AM

Apr 2016

:eyes:
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Apr 10, 2018 1:48 PM

Mar 2018
Kihachiro Kawamoto is a master. The character models were absolutely amazing.

Recommend me some short Manga!

Apr 26, 2018 11:32 PM

Aug 2007
what a yandere~~~

Dec 11, 2018 3:48 PM

Oct 2015
I for one enjoyed it, the story and the animation or puppetry.

I guess her desire for the monk burned even through the bell, poor monk it's impossible to escape a woman's desire. I wonder what happened to her after she dove into that stream?

Pretty cool story and puppetry, 7/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 30, 2023 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.