Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 25, 2015 3:48 AM

Oct 2014
So with Haise's fear of him dying and Roma thinking about it.
I have been hearing different sides.
Some ppl are really angry at the clowns for wanting to kill Haise...and some are...what are you waiting for Roma?
I know most probably we are going to get a mix of Haise and Kaneki, but I was curious who you would prefer if there was a choice of who live or who died.
Personally I prefer Kaneki (yingyang), and I'm indifferent to Haise.
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Jan 25, 2015 4:26 AM
Dec 2011
who the hell is Kaneki ying yang?
Jan 25, 2015 4:28 AM

Jul 2013
I know I voted for Kaneki (yinyang) but I absolutely do not want Haise to be gone either. Haise is the happiest sanest Kaneki has been and while yingyang Ken was getting there I would much rather Haise not disappear
Jan 25, 2015 4:28 AM

Oct 2014
lilymul said:
who the hell is Kaneki ying yang?

The mix between Kaneki shiro and kuro :D

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Jan 25, 2015 4:31 AM
Jul 2018
Kaneki (shiro).
Jan 25, 2015 4:33 AM

Jul 2014
Ahhhh~~ I wanna change my vote. I thought the colours represented their personality. Naww

My Vote: [Kaneki Kuro]
Jan 25, 2015 4:35 AM

Dec 2014
I prefer Kaneki Ying Yang
Jan 25, 2015 4:38 AM
Jul 2018
Where's Sasako?
Jan 25, 2015 4:43 AM

Apr 2014
Where's Haiseneki and centipede-chan?
Jan 25, 2015 4:50 AM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
Where's Haiseneki and centipede-chan?

LOL my question is if you had to choose one or the other...since Haiseneki is the mix of boths, then you woulnd't have to choose and then what is the reason of making the poll?

And centipede-chan is not a personality...is a power up, at least is how I see it.
Centipede I would put it inside shiro.

Jan 25, 2015 4:58 AM
Jul 2013
ma103 said:
Where's Sasako?
Jan 25, 2015 5:09 AM

Oct 2014
benedetto said:
ma103 said:
Where's Sasako?

sasako is not a personality is Haise in disguise.
read the first post, to know what is the poll abt.

Jan 25, 2015 6:48 AM

Oct 2013
Was wondering to create this thread seeing that how all of you prefered Kaneki, glad that its already up.

Haise>everyone else. Reasons, the same I mentioned in spoiler thread.
Jan 25, 2015 7:33 AM

Dec 2011
My vote is for Kuroneki, because he's just lovely.

Though, I definitely don't want Haise to die (Fuck you Roma). I'd rather see him merge with Kaneki.

And I didn't expect all those votes for Haise over Shironeki =O I always thought that Shironeki was the most popular one.
Jan 25, 2015 8:08 AM
Mar 2010
Kaneki (YinYang) is an imaginary Kaneki that does not exist, at least not yet. I'm baffled how people can choose a non-existing entity as their favorite Kaneki.

What about those who believe that Sasaki is the merger between Kuro Kaneki and Shiro Kaneki, bringing the best of both worlds?
Jan 25, 2015 8:29 AM

Nov 2013
I like Haise. We only seen a few chapters of Haise, there is still a lot of room for character development. But I wouldn't mind him getting his memories back and mixing from both past Kaneki and current Haise into something new.
Jan 25, 2015 8:38 AM

Apr 2014
Zeiva said:
Kaneki (YinYang) is an imaginary Kaneki that does not exist, at least not yet. I'm baffled how people can choose a non-existing entity as their favorite Kaneki.

What about those who believe that Sasaki is the merger between Kuro Kaneki and Shiro Kaneki, bringing the best of both worlds?

Well I agree with what Donato said a few chapters back which was something along the lines that the current Haise is like an empty vessel. That's why I believe he will merge the best of both sides once he regains his memories and the Haise persona doesn't disappear. Although that won't happen anytime soon.
Jan 25, 2015 9:06 AM

Aug 2010
Man.. they're all Kaneki to me. I like them all the same. Him having so many personalities makes me like him even more and I appreciate each and every one of them.
Jan 25, 2015 9:10 AM

Sep 2014
Nice poll gaby. This is actually way closer than I expected, thought the vast majority would be voting for one of the Kanekis. I'll be honest, when :re started I didn't care about his Sasaki personality at all. I was glad we were getting more Tokyo Ghoul but I just wanted to see his memories and former self break out and for Sasaki to be gone! Lol. But he's definitely grown on me the last few months. That's not to say I don't want to see the original Kaneki back because I do, but if Haise really does "die" and never returns, I will be pretty sad.

For the record I chose yingyang

Zeiva said:

I would argue that we see a yingyang Kaneki very, very briefly at the end of Tokyo Ghoul after he gets stabbed by Arima and his two sides reconcile in his head but again, up to interpretation. Same with Sasaki, you could argue that maybe his is the yingyang mix of Kaneki but you could go the other way and say maybe Sasaki is just a product of CCG brainwashing and memory loss. Imo Sasaki is way closer to black haired Kaneki than white haired.
Jan 25, 2015 9:24 AM

Dec 2013
Ok I just have one question before I choose. Which kaneki was it that showed up during the serpent vs haise. was it shiro?? or was it haise or was it like a collaboration between them?? coz I liked that one most. He seemed happy, kind little evil like and clever at the same time. If that's kaneki (Yinyang), then I will choose him. If not, then I might go with haise or shiro kaneki
Jan 25, 2015 9:55 AM

Oct 2014
Chaos_Reaper said:
Ok I just have one question before I choose. Which kaneki was it that showed up during the serpent vs haise. was it shiro?? or was it haise or was it like a collaboration between them?? coz I liked that one most. He seemed happy, kind little evil like and clever at the same time. If that's kaneki (Yinyang), then I will choose him. If not, then I might go with haise or shiro kaneki

I think you would have to go for me, myself, I am Haise

but that's my personal opinion.

Jan 25, 2015 10:53 AM
Dec 2014
Kaneki has gone through so much change and i know it sounds odd, but i want him to undergoe one last change. A change that pits him to be at perfect balance within himself, a change that gifts him the realization and full comprehension of both Ghoul and Human life, and a change that lets him use his powers and abilities to perfection. I want Kaneki to go past the tragedy and to become the greatest Human and the greatest Ghoul to ever walk the Earth.
Jan 25, 2015 11:05 AM

Oct 2014
I wanted to state why I am indifferent to Haise...you can ignore this post if you want, its only me, trying to get something out of my chest :p
I am not very much into comedy, I usually buy and read, drama mangas, I mean my favorite manga after this its "Zetman" and anime "Parasyte" storytelling that has no comedy at all.
And Haise makes puns and me :I
And Haise crossdresses...and me :I

There has been only one anime which has made me laugh and that is Nozaki-kun shoujo whatever.
I must be honest and say the only feeling Haise makes me feel its this :I
Although there has been the exceptions like him fighting with serpent...but let's not kid ourselves that was the closest he was to Kaneki.
And the part where he meets Touka...but in the end it relates to Kaneki and it doesnt have anything on him personality wise.

It's not he displeases me, or that I hate him, he just makes me feel "Empty" :p

So yeah though audience :D

Jan 25, 2015 11:05 AM

Feb 2014
In honesty, i absolutely choose Kaneki. Haise just don't know who he really is. Yes he is so happy right now, but it is because he ignorant about the true him, especially anyone who truly precious for him in Anteiku. If one of them should die, the live one must Kaneki. But of course the best and most possible chance is both of them merged, but if they did, new conflict is what he would choose next, CCG or Touka's side.
Jan 25, 2015 11:09 AM

Dec 2011
Oreo_Assassin said:
Kaneki has gone through so much change and i know it sounds odd, but i want him to undergoe one last change. A change that pits him to be at perfect balance within himself, a change that gifts him the realization and full comprehension of both Ghoul and Human life, and a change that lets him use his powers and abilities to perfection. I want Kaneki to go past the tragedy and to become the greatest Human and the greatest Ghoul to ever walk the Earth.

Woah, so corny.

But yeah, hopefully he will accomplish everything you said.
Jan 25, 2015 12:09 PM

Dec 2014
I vote for Kaneki Yingyang. I also like them all and the idea of Haise dying makes me sad, but I think a mix between Kuro and Shiro is the best, with some Haise in it. :)

I'm also surprised that so many people voted for Sasaki. Shironeki always seemed the most popular one between the fans. Maybe it will change in a few days or something. So many people have warmed up to Sasaki in such a short time. XD

Happy happy happy!!!
Jan 25, 2015 12:38 PM

Aug 2010
Dreamingflower said:
I vote for Kaneki Yingyang. I also like them all and the idea of Haise dying makes me sad, but I think a mix between Kuro and Shiro is the best, with some Haise in it. :)

I'm also surprised that so many people voted for Sasaki. Shironeki always seemed the most popular one between the fans. Maybe it will change in a few days or something. So many people have warmed up to Sasaki in such a short time. XD

I prefer Shiro Kaneki but still voted for ying yang. Because while as an individual Shiro is the best I think a mix is the greatest of all.
Jan 26, 2015 8:19 AM
Nov 2014
I'm actually pretty warm to Haise, but the idea that he is living "happy" is what gives my vote to a Ying and Yang Kaneki. I'm hoping Roma's plan for Haise is a blessing in disguise or Kaneki would have learned nothing :'(
Jan 26, 2015 12:12 PM

Oct 2014
wait. wheres:

kanekichi
kameyama-kun
kanemoto-kun

this poll is all messed up...

Kuro = too helpless and naive
Shiro = too much tallk no action
Haise = a big fat cowardly lie
ying yang= all the feels for too brief of a moment to judge.

i want Kasasineki= post haise kaneki...

don't argue.....i want what i want!!!
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Jan 26, 2015 1:02 PM

Oct 2014
anikaneki said:
wait. wheres:

kanekichi
kameyama-kun
kanemoto-kun

this poll is all messed up...

Kuro = too helpless and naive
Shiro = too much tallk no action
Haise = a big fat cowardly lie
ying yang= all the feels for too brief of a moment to judge.

i want Kasasineki= post haise kaneki...

don't argue.....i want what i want!!!

Who is Kameyama and Kanemoto?
I think you missed Kame hame ha......:/ I think

Jan 26, 2015 5:01 PM

Oct 2014
Lol.

Kanemoto- Kaneki HS student disguise to infiltrate the CCG for hinami information

Kameyama- Suzuya's forgetful recollection of kaneki's name
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Jan 26, 2015 10:34 PM

Jul 2013
Um, how can I choose Kaneki (Yin Yang) when I don't even know how he'd be like? I'd choose Haise + his memories of being Shironeki and Kuroneki.

Jan 27, 2015 11:50 AM

Jan 2015
Not gonna lie, my favorite is Shironeki, BUT him being Haise currently has several benefits. First of all, he can finally understand both sides, and what it feels like to loose someone to ghouls (like what happened to Big lips guy).
Second, we all know Kaneki/Haise has the best intentions, but if he goes back to the ghoul side (Kuro/Shironeki), nobody's gonna believe in him/follow him from humanity's side, since he would be a ghoul (he is right now, but nobody knows other than the CCG). But, as Haise, a high ranked investigator, there is a chance humanity would listen to him.
Kuroneki = useless, too innocent
Shironeki = had no idea of what the CCG members have to go through, too violent
Haise = CCG member, considered humanity's ally, experienced both sides

Also, why isn't there a Sasako option? :P
Jan 27, 2015 12:39 PM

Oct 2014
anikaneki said:
Lol.

Kanemoto- Kaneki HS student disguise to infiltrate the CCG for hinami information

Kameyama- Suzuya's forgetful recollection of kaneki's name

mmmm, the poll is abt personalities not about cosplayings.
But it would be nice if you make one abt cosplayings...but include kame-hame-ha pls

Jan 29, 2015 1:09 AM

Jan 2015
I'll go for Haise, for now... He's light hearted to read. Not saying Shiro Ken was bad, just that, traces of his merciless torture was evident, and it was somewhat painful to watch. Was afraid he'll turn into 2nd Jason.
Jan 30, 2015 2:22 AM

Dec 2013
I have no idea what the differences with the Kanekis but I'll go with shiro because why the fuck not
Jan 30, 2015 2:26 AM

Jul 2013
Always nice to watch shiro kaneki be crazy so I'll go with that.
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Jan 30, 2015 9:02 PM

Nov 2014
Its fairly obvious this is just like how in tokyo ghoul they setup kanekis inner war by being half ghoul and half human and then in the last moments of TG he accepts those parts of himself and is at peace (not dead just like accepts himself kinda like how ichigo needed to know about his quincy side and story and accept it to be able to become his real self or unlock his true power.)

anyway now they are setting it up so once his memories return instead of a battle of the ghoul vs the human itll be a struggle of Haise Vs Kaneki more specifically CCG vs Anteiku Ghouls, half of him will have family and love for the CCG and the other half will have love for the ghouls we traveled with and came to love at anteiku.

hell first be in a position of a CCG officer fighting ghouls then most likely a fight will occur and he'll deal a fatal blow on a strong ghoul and after the blows been dealt their mask will come back and it will probably be someone extremely close to kaneki like banchou or something and all the memories will come rushing back and he'll realize hes fighting his friends and well be forced to kill them for the CCG and he'll struggle to protect his old life while keeping his new life until he probably eventually accepts that their all his loved ones and like they said in the beggining of TG about him being the only one who can convey to each side what its like for the ghouls and humans so they can understand eachother. he may be capable of creating an peace treaty between the CCG and the ghouls in the long term

atleast the ghouls who don't kill and make it so the CCg only takes out ghouls who take lives and they setup a system of organ donors donate their entire body and after doctors get the organs the ghouls get the rest. or somethin basically eatin ppl who pass away
Jan 30, 2015 9:04 PM

Dec 2013
I want to see Kaneki in despair, his suffering amuses me... so Shiro.

FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jan 30, 2015 9:48 PM

Aug 2013
I like Haise's persona more than past versions of Kaneki.
Jan 30, 2015 11:50 PM

Oct 2014
PriestSlayer said:
I want to see Kaneki in despair, his suffering amuses me... so Shiro.

Just want to say I love your avatar...he is one of my favs characters :D

Jan 31, 2015 5:15 AM

Feb 2014
i prefer kaneki yinyang. but just want to say i think so hard between haise and kaneki yinyang. but since i want kaneki to remember his past and his suffers, i chose kaneki yinyang.

on the other hand, i wish kaneki (kuro) would remain forever. i mean i wish he wouldnt suffer at all :/
EustassKiddo !

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.