Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2015 1:58 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Since part of the chapter was told in Fujino's point of view, I was personally irked by the constant mentioning of her being raped. In all honesty, the guys received their just desserts, unfortunately some innocent few were killed during her reign of terror. The remaining sense of pain wasn't actually a phantom pain after all, but appendicitis. A shame the showdown between Fujino and Shiki was so short.
May 7, 2016 11:07 AM
Jul 2018
Ugh, I don't know how Mikiya manage to stay calm after listening to what those guys did to Fujino, if it was me I'm pretty sure I would've landed at least one punch square in his (one of the rapists') face, this volume was not as enjoyble as the others because of obvious reasons, and the fight between Shiki and Fujino was nice, too bad it didn't last for too long - Vol. score: 3/5.
Aug 20, 2017 4:14 AM

Jun 2012
That was an excruciating sequence of events to Fujino, well I think her circumstances is less worse than a maid in Kimono outfit with a twin or than that kouhai who was sold out by her father to a 200 year old parasite.

This tragedy is the best part of this volume, the subject matter of pain, sins, death, guilt, sordid and other disturbing elements were quite played strongly in accordance with the supernaturals. Heck, I would even agree that the numerous amount of violence and spoken profanity is highly evocative, meaning that it serves to tell it was one aspect of a good storytelling.

The last fight at the bridge felt more like a battle of wits and psycho rather than a duel of murderers and destruction, but the magic is present and utilized at best so..........which reminds me, it's still a wonder as to whether Shiki's urge for blood is of her own or actually of his own?, But whichever it is, I have faith the next volume will concatenate this segments of mystery in a delicate minutia of myriads mythical words.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners Chapter 1 Discussion

Trequartista - Feb 21, 2014

4 by Uutama »»
Mar 9, 3:18 PM

» Where you can read this: Walkthrough or whatever.

Sobzob - Dec 21, 2007

15 by Alexioos95 »»
Aug 4, 2023 11:35 PM

» Need help and advice

kaleHoneylettuce - May 18, 2022

5 by Alexioos95 »»
Aug 2, 2023 4:20 AM

» 「Kara no Kyoukai Explained」

waalex11 - May 8, 2020

9 by qwrxzy »»
Jul 21, 2023 5:34 AM

Poll: » Kara no Kyoukai ~the Garden of sinners~ Chapter 7 Discussion

Kanorin - Mar 9, 2013

1 by Kazu-chan-san »»
Mar 19, 2023 5:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.