Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 11, 2015 12:57 PM
Sep 2014
We may get more information from the Celestial Spirits.
Jan 11, 2015 1:22 PM

Aug 2014
Wtf, I'm retarded for thinking this was the last arc.
Jan 11, 2015 1:30 PM

Apr 2008
_YG_ said:

Myself and several others had already repeated that this could not be the last arc
Jan 11, 2015 1:39 PM

Jul 2007
_YG_ said:

Why would you think that whenMashima already confirmed that FT is only "about halfway through".
Jan 11, 2015 2:09 PM
Jul 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Behemoth11 said:
I hoped that something regarding Lucys mother and the Dragons would be revealed though. The date of their disappearing can't be a coincidence.

To be fair Grandine did say they didn't have time to tell them everything. So that can still be a mystery. The question is how and who will have the answer now that the dragons are gone

Probably Zeref no?
Jan 11, 2015 2:10 PM
Jul 2013
T_T wow I can't believe this...
I really want to see all of this animated :/

R.I.P Igneel <3
R.I.P Dragons <3 <3
Jan 11, 2015 3:55 PM

Mar 2012
Dang, that was sort of sad... :/ The fact that all the dragons were half dead did feel like it downplayed Igneel's death though. On the flip side, this does help explain why Igneel was able to go all out without any worry about his own well-being. Nevertheless, it was sad to see all the dragons go. Metallica was pretty amusing with his teasing jabs at Gajeel. xD
Jan 11, 2015 5:46 PM

Aug 2014
CookingPriest said:
_YG_ said:

Why would you think that whenMashima already confirmed that FT is only "about halfway through".

I don't check news.
Jan 11, 2015 9:33 PM

Jul 2014
That was a good chapter. Felt bad for Natsu and the other dragon slayers, because the dragons they were looking for such a long time disappeared right after meeting them. :/ So I'm assuming no more dragons beside Acnologia at this point?
Jan 11, 2015 10:58 PM
Jan 2015
it was an ok chapter. i don't think i'll miss igneel. although he's major part of a major plot in the story, he can be barely seen. but i still think he's badass anyways.

as for the feels, FT has plenty of them, eh? Its what give them "power ups" during long "losing" battles. so i'm already exhausted with all the "feels" in the story.

well, i hope the next arc will be interesting. won't dropped FT now, with all the time i wasted reading it up to now..
Jan 12, 2015 5:42 AM

Aug 2013
That clears up for good why the Dragons didn't appear at the Tenjrou Island,not only the made "antibiotics" or whatever,but if they left the bodies of the dragonslayers then the couldn't go back hence they were gonna vanish.

A sad chapter indeed,it's like the second time I see Natsu crying? I hope it builds on that in a good way.
Jan 12, 2015 6:10 AM

Aug 2008
Sad,but I love this chapter. Looking forward for next arc.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jan 12, 2015 12:25 PM
Mar 2010
Someone point it out if I'm missing something obvious here, but this doesn't add up logically. Acnologia cursed the dragons hundreds of years ago with a spell that would kill them, and they needed to go inside the bodies of dragon slayers to survive. But then how did they survive normally for hundreds of years prior to their disappearance seven years ago?
Jan 12, 2015 12:27 PM

Apr 2008
mundo said:
Someone point it out if I'm missing something obvious here, but this doesn't add up logically. Acnologia cursed the dragons hundreds of years ago with a spell that would kill them, and they needed to go inside the bodies of dragon slayers to survive. But then how did they survive normally for hundreds of years prior to their disappearance seven years ago?

They didn't say WHEN they got cursed. Alternatively it's possible that the first and third gens might have gone through time travel. This might then lead into Layla's connection to it all since Celestial Spirit magic has already been responsible for time travel.
Jan 13, 2015 6:26 PM

Oct 2013
epic chap
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jan 13, 2015 9:18 PM
May 2013
charbchillin said:
... and what the hell happened to jellal and the orician seis? (<-spell check)

I too am wondering what happened to Jellal. There's a lot of built up cards yet to be played like Lumen Histoire, Demon Slaying Magic, Oracion Seis...etc. Oh, and let's not forget, for what it's worth, there's still the matter of the magic council getting fixed up. What are the consequences of breaking a zodiac key and is it gone forever? What might this have to do with Lucy's past?
Also, I know there hasn't been really any formal training in Fairy Tail thus far, but I think it would be kind of neat if Gildarts ended up training Natsu or at least taking him on one of his missions for experience. He has to gain experience somehow if he and the team are going to have to take on E.N.D., Acnologia, and Zeref. And, unless I'm mistaken, the Baram Alliance is pretty much toast so there's supposedly not a whole lot of dark guilds left that they know of.

Powerful word from Igneel to Natsu at the end, though. If the power of feelings count for anything, Natsu could have gone off like a tactical nuke but this was more about saying goodbye to Igneel right now while he had the chance than avenging him right away. I think it was appropriate. Grandeeney and Metallicana were just as I expected given the personalities of their children (ie Wendy, Gajeel). It was sad but I'm looking forward to the future as Igneel urged/taught Natsu. I'm excited for the next arc!
Jan 14, 2015 2:13 AM

May 2014
Another sad and short chapter.. Natsu so emotional.
Jan 15, 2015 7:33 AM

Jun 2009
Man this was a good chapter for feelings.

Tartarus is without a doubt for me one of the most interesting arcs. It's getting better and better all the time.

I'm only sad that now the Dragons finally were found, they are already gone before you know it. I hope we get more answers soon!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2015 5:01 PM
Jul 2014
That was an interesting chapter and probably the best arc so far in my opinion.
I was really shocked from Lumen histoire..I mean, everyone was in danger, yet Makarov was afraid to use it ?! That sounds crazy, epsecially when you think about the fairy tail philosophy regarding the lifes of your friends..
What do you guys think it might be ? I have no idea..
Jan 16, 2015 9:41 AM

Feb 2012
This chapter was intense, I really feel sorry for Natsu, he searched for Igneel for so long and when he said that he learned how to read and how is magic is badass and how he wants to share stuff with him ;____; right in the kokoro

because the weather was good enough
i loved every moment of it.
Jan 16, 2015 3:02 PM

Jun 2012
Pretty weak arc, tbh. Had a strong start, especially by Fairy Tail standards, but it just went back to being the typical mediocre FT battle arc within a few chapters. Maybe the next mini-saga will be nice, this series does light/breather stuff pretty well
Jan 18, 2015 2:10 AM

Dec 2009
Kaimon said:
Pretty weak arc, tbh. Had a strong start, especially by Fairy Tail standards, but it just went back to being the typical mediocre FT battle arc within a few chapters. Maybe the next mini-saga will be nice, this series does light/breather stuff pretty well

If you consider this a weak arc, I don't want to know what you consider good.
Jan 18, 2015 6:11 AM
Feb 2010
Apparently Acnologia's resolve to destroy everything ends when he "destroyed" Fairy Tail (first time) and Igneel (second time), since he goes MIA after that. Wow what a convenient recurring super-villain. Same for Zeref, making guest appearances then disappearing.

Meanwhile the weak villains show more will to destroy the entire world by many times...
Jan 18, 2015 6:22 AM

Apr 2008
Dunkjoe said:
Apparently Acnologia's resolve to destroy everything ends when he "destroyed" Fairy Tail (first time) and Igneel (second time), since he goes MIA after that. Wow what a convenient recurring super-villain. Same for Zeref, making guest appearances then disappearing.

Meanwhile the weak villains show more will to destroy the entire world by many times...

Did you forget that Acnologia LOST HIS FREAKIN ARM TO IGNEEL?
Jan 18, 2015 6:25 AM

Jun 2013
Dunkjoe said:

When he destroyed Fairy Tail first time, he blew the freaking island up. There was nothing left. What was he supposed to do, wait there for 7 years for them to emerge? Second time as I remember even though he lost Igneel did quite a number on Acnologia, and finally bit his freaking hand off. Don't forget there were other dragons as well, as short as it may have been. I think retreat was a logical thing to do. As far as Zeref goes, he obviously has ulterior motive, some bigger plan in which Natsu is included.
Dimitrije1606Jan 18, 2015 6:29 AM
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Mar 1, 2015 12:27 PM
Nov 2014
The dragons said that their souls were extracted out by acnologia, if so then they would have had to go into their students (the dragon slayers they trained), if so then doesn't that mean all the dragon slayers are from a very long time ago? Since the dragons said it happened a long time ago?
(If someone can clear this up for me that would be great.)
Aug 13, 2018 5:03 AM

Feb 2013
Too sad, I'm dying here, the dragons are gone forever.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.