Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 28, 2015 11:46 AM

S1 plot twist that kills off main characters was surprising, but created suspense and excitement for S2 (imagine the season-long wait).
They're alive anyway. . potential. . aaaaaannnndddd it's gone.

May 1, 2015 1:11 PM

Decent catch up from where we left off in the first season! Let's see what this season will offer us though.

May 3, 2015 12:30 PM

Fun episode to watch, though I feel like it was really stupid...
Like 3 people were almost "declared" dead in the season 1 finale.
Now it seems that everyone is alive and well. I mean wtf..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 13, 2015 12:31 PM

They all survived ... so disappointing. Now Slaine is a knight, Inaho is a terminator and Asseylum is replaced by her evil sister(?). Oh well, I hope this season will be more entertaining than the first one.

Jun 23, 2015 12:36 PM

INAHO!!!! TAT (tears of joy)

Other than the pointless girl fanservice part at the beach, the overall buildup at the beginning is quite nice.

Slaine Troyard is easily the worst character in this series. Now I see him siding with the Martians and manipulating (formerly Princess) Asseylum into the vile intentions of the Martians. We really need this traitor to suffer a fate worse than death.

Jun 24, 2015 12:29 AM

That was the good way to pick up a story from the Last season really enjoyed and the OST was Awesome

Aug 10, 2015 3:13 PM
Worst One

Inaho will eventually get to the point where hes a bloody terminator.

Sep 15, 2015 8:36 PM

I...... I honestly thought S1 was ... OK, with a few pretty cool parts. And I was actually impressed that they killed off the Princess and Inoha. Interesting twist. 6/10.

I watch this, subbed, realize how they essentially started over, and just read through the forums glancing over occasionally.... I might have to drop this. I really might. Otherwise I will have to lower my score on S1, and I don't want to do that.

Sep 16, 2015 7:34 PM

why does everyone want the MC's to be dead?

also, fuck slain.
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.

Dec 23, 2015 6:09 PM

LMAO Wow. That was just bad. Inaho returning in a badass way was awesome, but come on. Asseylum is alive, too, after getting a headshot.

It's clear Slaine went to the Stormtrooper academy for shooting since he couldn't kill Inaho at point blank range.

Nice beach scene. Bless you for that.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Mar 1, 2016 1:06 PM

So...
Princess shot 3 times> alive
Inaho headshot> alive
Saazbrunn shot 3 times>alive

Major characters sure are born with huge vitality stats....

Mar 18, 2016 7:05 PM

Wow._.F**k Slaine. Aseylum's gonna be pissed when she wakes up.

May 16, 2016 12:39 AM
ok this series has gone to utter shit.
EL PSY CONGROO

Aug 17, 2016 6:02 AM

I was surprised a lot when I saw Inaho with both of his eyes, then I saw that it was a prothesis xD But still, that lucky guy got no scars left.

So, to activate the Aldnoah Drive you only need a drop of authorized blood, so why was the princess taking so long with those Turn On and Turn Off speeches?

New start, new weapons, some new characters but still a OP Inaho. Just see how he killed that Martian! Of course he used strategy and thought a lot but, wow, that boy can think really fast. That's a gift indeed.

Freaking Slaine... one moment he's shooting the Count because he shoot the princess and after shooting Inaho he sides with him!? WTH KID!? I can't understand him at all.

PD: I would have rather prefered an eye patch than a bionic eye but, whatever.

PD2: People can survive headshots, it's very weird but it happens. I would have rather prefered if he stood dead and we got a change of protagonist, leaving Inaho as a sacrifice type of character and leave his story as a tragedy but I am kinda ok with this too.

PD3: Between Inaho and Asseylum I gave more chances to survive to Asseylum because I knew Slaine would take her to some high tech facility to treat her but... ok...this is how things turned out.
Modified by HumbertoZero, Aug 17, 2016 6:11 AM

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________
How to read Fate/Strange Fake Light novel________________

Aug 19, 2016 4:08 PM

..... the Plot... Either wants me to watch more to see how they Asspull That shit about how 2 people got Shot Brutally and still Lives When Normal people would die?... I don't Think An Eyepatch was even an Answer... He should be dead If its on the head! Or Was Slaine Panicking When Inoha Point at him. And Merely a Scratch From the side head was Bleeding?....No Logic I can't even make one out.
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...

Dec 21, 2016 8:50 PM

Pretty much sums it up. The reason Slaine can pilot and activate the Aldnoah Drive on the Tharsis season 1 was because he gained the power of Aldnoah from that time the princess first met him and saved him by giving him CPR. Inaho gained his power by doing CPR on her when she got choked by Rayet last season. So basically mouth contact with a Royal Ver Bloodline gives you the Light of Aldnoah power.

Sep 24, 2017 4:23 PM

So these are the asspulls everyone spoke of.

Disappointing and kind of boring. I guess quality will keep dropping.

Feb 3, 2018 6:50 AM
This is messed up..how could someone survive after a hole in their head,maybe if they are treated rightaway... c'mon they both were definitely treated after a 1/2hour or so,how could they even survive(don't get me wrong but I'm happy that Inaho is alive, couldn't care much about princess)

I think they kept them alive because slain doesn't have an opponent if he's the only one alive.. they can't bring someone strong to counter him out of the remaining characters....they may introduce someone new but I think I won't do that good...so they just let them live...this is just my opinion.

That aside Inaho got aldnoah power due to a kiss(so that means slain should also have that power) or due to the princess's(can't remember her name) blood going into his mouth(this means slain doesn't have the power)???
Modified by Xander_Cage, Feb 3, 2018 6:56 AM

Feb 4, 2018 3:07 AM

Evidently, Slaine isn't too picky when it comes to princesses huh? Here I thought he was going to be a character I might grow to respect (until the absolutely retarded end to last season, though some of that has bee negated - he's still a certified dumb shit) - instead he's just chillin with the people he opposed in the previous season and derping his way through outer space.

I always assumed life would be pretty nice if I were stupid, and Slaine reinforces that theory. None of what happens matters if you're too dumb to comprehend it, huh? I do feel a little bad for him, because someone evidently removed his testicles, and he may also be inbred, but that doesn't account for all his stupidity, does it? Surely that's giving far too much credit.

I guess it's alright that Inaho lived, though I kinda figured he would since he's the emotionless shonen MC - I don't hate him as much as most people seem to, but I don't mind the emotionless archetype either - some people are that way, or at least, some people have trouble expressing certain emotions. I'm not one to hold that against them.

Xander_Cage said:
This is messed up..how could someone survive after a hole in their head,maybe if they are treated rightaway...

Well, people have survived such injuries. You can lose a surprising amount of brain matter and still live, and even without being functionally impaired in some cases... if you're lucky at least. He's still smarter without that brain matter than derpmaster Slaine is with 100% of his. I can't wait till he dies =D
Modified by VeggyZ, Feb 4, 2018 3:15 AM

Feb 16, 2018 2:22 AM
Surviving a gunshot to the head is very unlikely. For plot armor I understand but to have two main characters get shot in the dome? Seriously? And passing the Aldnoah power through a kiss seems stupid. In Ninja Scroll the Samurai and Ninja had sex to pass on an immunity. That would make more sense here. Slaine is also a lil bitch character. He stalked a princess that saved his life and when he does find her the Count shoots her, Slaine shoots him, then he shoots Inaho in the face for helping out the girl he clearly had no problem helping earlier and then after all that proclaims allegiance to the Count. Bull..Shit! That's the dumbest character development ever. I didn't like the finale as it was but I would have had more respect for the show if some characters really did die. The final episodes of Gundam 00 Season 1 did this pretty well ("Stop the World" and "Endless Poem"). Then again, one pilot did have twin brother that nobody knew about, oh and he could pilot Mechs too even Gundams somehow and had the potential to be a better sniper than the brother we all Really loved? And his girlfriend was hot! Watch that episode where the couple fight in Season 2 episode "Anew Returns" it was pretty intense also. And while I'm on the subject I really dug the end of the Gundam 00 Trailblazer movie! Aliens were shit but the Gundam/Alien fusion was Dope!
Modified by M0nteNegr0, Feb 16, 2018 2:37 AM

Apr 1, 2018 5:18 PM

This episode was so bad.

1) Saazbaum is still alive. What about his goal? Did he forget it?

2) The beach intro is over the place.

3) Inaho survived a headshot! And obtains Aldnoah!

4) Creppy Slaine.

5) The evil twin!

1/5
Modified by Nurguburu, Apr 1, 2018 5:42 PM
Life has no meaning.

Apr 24, 2018 4:13 PM

Slaine can go kill himself, he's so stupid. Also, how did they all live after being shot? Like are their bullets the equivalent to being hit by a pillow or something? Geez. I mean, I'm not really complaining tho, because I probably wouldn't even watch this season if it consisted of different characters, but still. If they wanted the same characters, couldn't they have just ended it in a different way, as opposed to just "killing" them off, and then having them resurrected with the power of technology? That's too big of a cop out.

caught in the wonder

Pages (31) « First ... « 29 30 [31]