Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (31) « First ... « 29 30 [31]
Dec 23, 2015 6:09 PM

Dec 2012
LMAO Wow. That was just bad. Inaho returning in a badass way was awesome, but come on. Asseylum is alive, too, after getting a headshot.

It's clear Slaine went to the Stormtrooper academy for shooting since he couldn't kill Inaho at point blank range.

Nice beach scene. Bless you for that.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 1, 2016 1:06 PM

Sep 2013
So...
Princess shot 3 times> alive
Inaho headshot> alive
Saazbrunn shot 3 times>alive

Major characters sure are born with huge vitality stats....
Mar 18, 2016 7:05 PM

Jul 2014
Wow._.F**k Slaine. Aseylum's gonna be pissed when she wakes up.
May 16, 2016 12:39 AM
May 2015
ok this series has gone to utter shit.
EL PSY CONGROO
Aug 17, 2016 6:02 AM

Nov 2015

I was surprised a lot when I saw Inaho with both of his eyes, then I saw that it was a prothesis xD But still, that lucky guy got no scars left.

So, to activate the Aldnoah Drive you only need a drop of authorized blood, so why was the princess taking so long with those Turn On and Turn Off speeches?

New start, new weapons, some new characters but still a OP Inaho. Just see how he killed that Martian! Of course he used strategy and thought a lot but, wow, that boy can think really fast. That's a gift indeed.

Freaking Slaine... one moment he's shooting the Count because he shoot the princess and after shooting Inaho he sides with him!? WTH KID!? I can't understand him at all.

PD: I would have rather prefered an eye patch than a bionic eye but, whatever.

PD2: People can survive headshots, it's very weird but it happens. I would have rather prefered if he stood dead and we got a change of protagonist, leaving Inaho as a sacrifice type of character and leave his story as a tragedy but I am kinda ok with this too.

PD3: Between Inaho and Asseylum I gave more chances to survive to Asseylum because I knew Slaine would take her to some high tech facility to treat her but... ok...this is how things turned out.
HumbertoZeroAug 17, 2016 6:11 AM
Aug 19, 2016 4:08 PM

Apr 2014
..... the Plot... Either wants me to watch more to see how they Asspull That shit about how 2 people got Shot Brutally and still Lives When Normal people would die?... I don't Think An Eyepatch was even an Answer... He should be dead If its on the head! Or Was Slaine Panicking When Inoha Point at him. And Merely a Scratch From the side head was Bleeding?....No Logic I can't even make one out.
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Dec 21, 2016 8:50 PM

Sep 2015
Pretty much sums it up. The reason Slaine can pilot and activate the Aldnoah Drive on the Tharsis season 1 was because he gained the power of Aldnoah from that time the princess first met him and saved him by giving him CPR. Inaho gained his power by doing CPR on her when she got choked by Rayet last season. So basically mouth contact with a Royal Ver Bloodline gives you the Light of Aldnoah power.
Sep 24, 2017 4:23 PM

Jun 2016
So these are the asspulls everyone spoke of.

Disappointing and kind of boring. I guess quality will keep dropping.
Feb 3, 2018 6:50 AM

Aug 2017
This is messed up..how could someone survive after a hole in their head,maybe if they are treated rightaway... c'mon they both were definitely treated after a 1/2hour or so,how could they even survive(don't get me wrong but I'm happy that Inaho is alive, couldn't care much about princess)

I think they kept them alive because slain doesn't have an opponent if he's the only one alive.. they can't bring someone strong to counter him out of the remaining characters....they may introduce someone new but I think I won't do that good...so they just let them live...this is just my opinion.

That aside Inaho got aldnoah power due to a kiss(so that means slain should also have that power) or due to the princess's(can't remember her name) blood going into his mouth(this means slain doesn't have the power)???
Xander_CageFeb 3, 2018 6:56 AM
Feb 4, 2018 3:07 AM

Jun 2017
Evidently, Slaine isn't too picky when it comes to princesses huh? Here I thought he was going to be a character I might grow to respect (until the absolutely retarded end to last season, though some of that has bee negated - he's still a certified dumb shit) - instead he's just chillin with the people he opposed in the previous season and derping his way through outer space.

I always assumed life would be pretty nice if I were stupid, and Slaine reinforces that theory. None of what happens matters if you're too dumb to comprehend it, huh? I do feel a little bad for him, because someone evidently removed his testicles, and he may also be inbred, but that doesn't account for all his stupidity, does it? Surely that's giving far too much credit.

I guess it's alright that Inaho lived, though I kinda figured he would since he's the emotionless shonen MC - I don't hate him as much as most people seem to, but I don't mind the emotionless archetype either - some people are that way, or at least, some people have trouble expressing certain emotions. I'm not one to hold that against them.

Xander_Cage said:
This is messed up..how could someone survive after a hole in their head,maybe if they are treated rightaway...

Well, people have survived such injuries. You can lose a surprising amount of brain matter and still live, and even without being functionally impaired in some cases... if you're lucky at least. He's still smarter without that brain matter than derpmaster Slaine is with 100% of his. I can't wait till he dies =D
Alpha-MethylFeb 4, 2018 3:15 AM
Feb 16, 2018 2:22 AM
Feb 2018
Surviving a gunshot to the head is very unlikely. For plot armor I understand but to have two main characters get shot in the dome? Seriously? And passing the Aldnoah power through a kiss seems stupid. In Ninja Scroll the Samurai and Ninja had sex to pass on an immunity. That would make more sense here. Slaine is also a lil bitch character. He stalked a princess that saved his life and when he does find her the Count shoots her, Slaine shoots him, then he shoots Inaho in the face for helping out the girl he clearly had no problem helping earlier and then after all that proclaims allegiance to the Count. Bull..Shit! That's the dumbest character development ever. I didn't like the finale as it was but I would have had more respect for the show if some characters really did die. The final episodes of Gundam 00 Season 1 did this pretty well ("Stop the World" and "Endless Poem"). Then again, one pilot did have twin brother that nobody knew about, oh and he could pilot Mechs too even Gundams somehow and had the potential to be a better sniper than the brother we all Really loved? And his girlfriend was hot! Watch that episode where the couple fight in Season 2 episode "Anew Returns" it was pretty intense also. And while I'm on the subject I really dug the end of the Gundam 00 Trailblazer movie! Aliens were shit but the Gundam/Alien fusion was Dope!
M0nteNegr0Feb 16, 2018 2:37 AM
Apr 1, 2018 5:18 PM

Aug 2017
This episode was so bad.

1) Saazbaum is still alive. What about his goal? Did he forget it?

2) The beach intro is over the place.

3) Inaho survived a headshot! And obtains Aldnoah!

4) Creppy Slaine.

5) The evil twin!

1/5
NurguburuApr 1, 2018 5:42 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 24, 2018 4:13 PM

Jul 2015
Slaine can go kill himself, he's so stupid. Also, how did they all live after being shot? Like are their bullets the equivalent to being hit by a pillow or something? Geez. I mean, I'm not really complaining tho, because I probably wouldn't even watch this season if it consisted of different characters, but still. If they wanted the same characters, couldn't they have just ended it in a different way, as opposed to just "killing" them off, and then having them resurrected with the power of technology? That's too big of a cop out.

caught in the wonder
Mar 13, 2020 4:31 PM

Feb 2018
I know Inaho not dead xD.
Jun 11, 2020 4:42 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
In the name of Aldnoah shit, Inaho and Asyllum were both still alived. Great condition to start this amazing show. Its a bit shame, how Slaine keep that Saazbaum alived. I guess, Marstitian friendship make his decision hard to just abandoned that commander. Even after hard live he had before, Saazbaum still the person who saved him from the great tortured by Cruhteo. I think his decision was absolutely understandble. Alas, its almost happen to Inaho sides. His action indeed simple and really relatable. His misunderstanding with Slaine continued to simply make the story to goes longer. To hell with people dont understand that simple thing. I can quite understand his decision. Its a good direction, yet, not that great to me.

The whole problem on this season 2, was the Asyllum sister. Idk if her appearance was just an asspull or not. Together with the way the Aldnoah activation can be transfers. Its because he kissed Asyllum? Whatever, man. My 9 on previous session still stood. Sometimes story can be sucks causing some armoured fall down to saved MC neck and make his power so fuckin OP. Shounen type is real, guys!

This is my first time watching mecha show with so deep story. Maybe, i can make a visit to another mecha show to see how well the others show on its story. Thats it. So lets see how far my satisfaction still hold. Under the whole twister happen on this show. The next battle must be goes into the space. Thats some great improvement. Ofc the MC Inaho will blow everything. The intrigueing part, where he met Slaine again. Who win next?
badabassJun 11, 2020 4:47 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 27, 2020 8:47 PM

Aug 2018
Why is Inaho not dead? ffs and why is Slaine doing this wtf

Nov 30, 2020 1:14 PM

May 2015
You know the scene is good when they start playing the sick OST lol.

Its funny how much of a simp Slaine is XD. "Im fighting this way, for a girl. Thats it, all I need is this girl and I'll invade a planet"

It is interesting to see the slow decent into madness of Slaine from an innocent boy at the start to an obsessed maniac towards the end. Then theres just Inaho who's just a chill badass all round.

Its also funny watching people shit all over these episodes. Im just sitting here watching the series like "This good shit"
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 13, 2021 7:02 PM
Aug 2010
Kinda figured that everyone is still alive, I saw that way too often now in Mecha animes. Let's see where it will go on from now
Apr 21, 2021 5:36 PM

Jul 2013
Everyone dies the season one last episode oh wait no they're all alive in this episode. What even was the point of that episode.
Aug 29, 2021 8:29 AM

Mar 2016
That was a rather decent re-introduction to the characters, what's going on in the present and a little throwback to the final moments of the 1st season finale. Although I do have to say that I still retain my disgust and hatred towards several of the characters. Also found it underwhelming that due to plot armours, the core main characters are all alive.

OP looks nice but the vocals doesn't really fit honestly.
May 22, 2023 2:06 PM
Jun 2017
speechless like all previous season
Sep 4, 2023 3:28 PM
Jul 2021
Eat lead, Urobuchi. This twist premiere alone is so hatred-inducing that I almost threw up watching it.
Apr 21, 7:36 AM

Dec 2022
This universe has some durable people in it. Seems like a fraction of the "authorisation power" of Aldnoah can be transmitted through exchange of bodily fluids like saliva as well, since Inaho's blood could activate the ship; it just can't automatically power Aldnoah tech just through a carrier being in mere proximity to it, like Asseylum can.

Nice touch with the broadcast "Asseylum" being her younger sister in disguise.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (31) « First ... « 29 30 [31]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.