New
Pages (18) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 13, 2015 10:03 AM

May 2011
Mickdrew said:
-Shuda- said:
I think you meant best-girl in Fiction

@MadScientist

I was mainly recalling some conversations I've had in person with people, while subtly seconding Shintai's recommendation for the Manga. My ultimate intention was to advertise the must-watch Shingetsutan Tsukihime Anime to wanderers anyway.

The anime does seem like the logical starting point from what I've heard from people - So I guess I'll start there :D

normalpriest said:

XD as long as you fill targeted then that means you are in it
MUAHAHAHAHAH
http://archive.4plebs.org/foolfuuka/boards/tg/image/1365/91/1365914427170.gif

I don't need to be patronized by people who would rate Arcueid and Shiki above Saber.

Maybe we should consult to latest Type Moon poll to see who ranks first - then we'll see who's laughing.

FUAHAHAHAHAHA

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Popularity_polls
MUHUHUHUHUHUHUH

Now now, who is a filthy secondary blinded by the so called best girl named Saber, if you look at the poll of only female character you can see who is the true and only best girl from type-moon.
(well everyone know that if they would play tsukihime they would see that arcueid is obviously better, even if the poll doesn't say it)

(yeah and we don't care of the mixed poll because well, i won't have vote for the girls on this one.)
Jan 13, 2015 10:39 AM

Sep 2013
Let’s stop this pointless bickering. It’s all personal preference, and we don’t accomplish anything by arguing over opinions.
Can’t we all just get along?

*COUGH* *COUGH*
Sorry, I must be catching a cold.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2015 10:47 AM
Jan 13, 2015 10:54 AM

Sep 2014
Mickdrew said:
Let’s stop this pointless bickering. It’s all personal preference, and we don’t accomplish anything by arguing over opinions.

*COUGH* *COUGH*
lols cause saber isnt given any handicaps amirite.
Jan 13, 2015 11:10 AM

Apr 2014
Instead of Tsukihime wouldn't it be better if ufotable focuses on Nasu's recent work Mahoyo? The synopsis looks really interesting.
Jan 13, 2015 11:13 AM

Aug 2014
Z4k said:
Instead of Tsukihime wouldn't it be better if ufotable focuses on Nasu's recent work Mahoyo? The synopsis looks really interesting.

>Mahoyo anime anytime soon

lol
Jan 13, 2015 11:24 AM

Sep 2014
Z4k said:
lol we are likely getting an adaptation of that before we see a tsukihime anime. I hear it didn't sell nearly as much as hoped so an anime adaptation to get more spotlight on the VN sounds viable. Refer to CookingPriest on this subject he has actually read it...i would have to dust off my copy of the genki to at the very least try to read WotHN. It was said Tsukihime wouldnt even get considered for an adaptation until the VN gets a remake. the only signs of which we have seen is some character redesigns. The added promise of a new route may even delay this even further. an adaptation for WotHN before Tsukihime just sounds a little more realistic to me at this point. Tsukihime from the looks of the routes is very very difficult to adapt some may say impossible at this moment.

edit: with this being said if a Witch on the Holy Night adaptation sounds more realistic than a Tsukihime adaptation. you may as well just beat your meat and call it a day. because a WotHN adaptation right now is a pipe dream.
Jan 13, 2015 11:26 AM

Aug 2014
I doubt Mahoyo will be considered till it's completed, since it's supposed to be a trilogy or something.
And, well......lolNasu.
Jan 13, 2015 11:32 AM

Sep 2014
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLu5J_EV8eHuNOaXlk-5X89M3PPG8dxWGZ

here is about as much Witch we are probably gonna get. you can prob rub one out with that but your still gonna be on hard for some more....unless studio DEEN wants to take up the mantle, then we'll bitch about it for the next 10 years until a prequel comes out, gets an adaptation. then the original Witch will finally get an adaptation and we'll be sitting here having to fight the mongrels bitching about how the prequel was so awesome but the "sequel" sucks
Jan 13, 2015 11:36 AM

Aug 2014
Maloghurst said:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLu5J_EV8eHuNOaXlk-5X89M3PPG8dxWGZ

here is about as much Witch we are probably gonna get. you can prob rub one out with that but your still gonna be on hard for some more....unless studio DEEN wants to take up the mantle, then we'll bitch about it for the next 10 years until a prequel comes out, gets an adaptation. then the original Witch will finally get an adaptation and we'll be sitting here having to fight the mongrels bitching about how the prequel was so awesome but the "sequel" sucks

Your head sure goes some places, huh?
Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised seeing as it's Araya.
Jan 13, 2015 12:17 PM

May 2011
Mickdrew said:

*COUGH* *COUGH*

don't care XD Shiki is still the first in the female poll...

"look at the picture"

Weeeell I can get along with these nice lady.

God Aoko and arcueid are so... *_*

Ok now that i think of it, why did nasu didn't make an eroge for Mahoyo, it would have sell a lot !!!XD

Actually i think it would be a pretty good idea to adapt Mahoyo before Tsukihime, i mean, Nasu wrote it before it, and there seems to be a lot world-building in it, and we get to really know Touko and Aoko

I always thought that aoko was like some kind of private cameo in the story of Tsukihimen even if she has a role in it.
Jan 13, 2015 12:21 PM

Aug 2014
normalpriest said:
Mickdrew said:

*COUGH* *COUGH*

don't care XD Shiki is still the first in the female poll...

"look at the picture"

Weeeell I can get along with these nice lady.

God Aoko and arcueid are so... *_*

Ok now that i think of it, why did nasu didn't make an eroge for Mahoyo, it would have sell a lot !!!XD

Actually i think it would be a pretty good idea to adapt Mahoyo before Tsukihime, i mean, Nasu wrote it before it, and there seems to be a lot world-building in it, and we get to really know Touko and Aoko

I always thought that aoko was like some kind of private cameo in the story of Tsukihimen even if she has a role in it.

That's another poll, prior to the 10th anniversary one, actually.
Jan 13, 2015 12:31 PM

Sep 2014
Aoko is the sixth heroine on Tsukihime, Satsuki got screwed yet again.

Jan 13, 2015 1:00 PM

May 2011
Maloghurst said:
Aoko is the sixth heroine on Tsukihime, Satsuki got screwed yet again.

who cares of satsuki ? Because i don't lol
Jan 13, 2015 1:13 PM

Jan 2009

sakura 4th and rin 7th was the only thing i noticed in that post but in the 10th aniversary it reversed to 4th rin and 8th sakura

Jan 13, 2015 1:16 PM

May 2011
ArcherCiel said:

sakura 4th and rin 7th was the only thing i noticed in that post but in the 10th aniversary it reversed to 4th rin and 8th sakura

let's not forget that the 10th anniversary poll is boys and girls mixed
Jan 13, 2015 1:19 PM

Jan 2014
You missed Caster is in the 3rd place?

Talk about the impossible.
Jan 13, 2015 1:26 PM

May 2011
Mahoyo Anime adaptations would be good, and easy to animate since it's a linear story with one path. Maybe it will be released just prior to the Tsukihime VN remake, then the marketting will go to the right direction for Type-Moon and a new dawn would be upon us.
Kayaba-Jan 13, 2015 1:30 PM
Jan 13, 2015 1:42 PM

Jan 2014
Ok, if you guys want to talk about official polls, here it is:

The Ace poll published in 2009

Female characters:
1. Saber
2. Arcueid
3. Rin
4. Ryogi Shiki
5. Karen Ortensia
6. Akiha
7. Kohaku
8. Ilya
9. Sakura
10. Rider

Male characters:
1. Archer
2. Nanaya Shiki
3. Lancer
4. Tohno Shiki
5. Emiya Shirou
6. Kotomine Kirei
7. Gilgamesh
8. Kokutou Mikiya
9. Emiya Kiritsugu
10. Rider (Alex)

The TM 10th anniversary poll in 2012:

Female Characters Top Ten
1. Saber (Arturia)
2. Ryougi Shiki
3. Rin Tohsaka
4. Arcueid Brunestud
5. Aoko Aozaki
6. Sakura Matou
7. Alice Kuonji
8. Kohaku
9. Saber (Nero)
10. Akiha Tohno

Male Characters Top Ten
1. Archer (the red man)
2. Rider (Alexander)
3. Gilgamesh
4. Emiya Kiritsugu
5. Emiya Shirou
6. Waver Velvet
7. Lancer (Cú Chulainn)
8. Kotomine Kirei ("E...MIYA KIRITSUGU..." version)
9. Kariya Matou
10. Kotomine Kirei ("EMIYA SHIROU!" version)

FZ, WotHN, and KnK surely shifted things a lot.
Just_ChickenJan 13, 2015 1:47 PM
Jan 13, 2015 1:52 PM

Sep 2014
like i said handicaps
Jan 13, 2015 1:59 PM

May 2011
Why are we still talking about polls. It is meaningless.

Let's get some new flare into this place.

Jan 13, 2015 2:04 PM

Oct 2014
i agree, let's all listen to mahoyo's amazing ost
Jan 13, 2015 2:08 PM

Sep 2014
well......since this is a tsukihime thread...why can't we put on some tsukihime ost, IMO i like the old one more.....the piano of the old one....this one is good too though.
Jan 13, 2015 2:11 PM

Oct 2014
since we are talking about Tsukihime,

is there a H-free version of the novel somewhere, or do i have to wait for the remake?
*goes to read Ciel vs Akiha first fight*

Ufo, anime pls.
Jan 13, 2015 2:14 PM

May 2011
Now that the mood is set, we can listen and also watch as well.

Shrimperor said:

is there a H-free version of the novel somewhere, or do i have to wait for the remake?

Ufo, anime pls.

Some VN (MirrorMoon) translations have a mod where you can turn them off I think. Never tried, and it has also been who knows how many years for me (I still have my first Tsukihime file :D), so may or may not be helpful.
Kayaba-Jan 13, 2015 2:17 PM
Jan 13, 2015 2:15 PM

Oct 2014
^ciel=blue-haired Ayaka
Akiha=Mana
Arc=Ria
Jan 13, 2015 2:15 PM

Nov 2010
Shrimperor said:

Ufo, anime pls.

Mirror moon's patch iirc offers to "activate" H-free or normal version or something like that, I don't remember anymore.
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Jan 13, 2015 2:17 PM

Sep 2014
Shrimperor said:

Ufo, anime pls.
the only "h-free" version of the novel i can even think of is XerBlades channel on youtube....

am i missing something? when did Akiha and Ciel actually fight? is this during kohaku's route? Akiha wasnt very fond of Ciel i know but when exaclty did they come to blows?
MaloghurstJan 13, 2015 2:48 PM
Jan 13, 2015 2:50 PM

May 2011
Maloghurst said:
am i missing something? when did Akiha and Ciel actually fight? is this during kohaku's route? Akiha wasnt very fond of Ciel i know but when exaclty did they come to blows?

Manga
Jan 13, 2015 2:54 PM

Sep 2013
Shrimperor said:
i agree, let's all listen to mahoyo's amazing ost

Wow, that's a great track.

Added to my playlist ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2015 2:58 PM

Oct 2014
after reading the fight...

Don't spoil any stuff for me pls ;)
Jan 13, 2015 3:07 PM

May 2011
Shrimperor said:

Well, there's nothing really to spoil.
Kayaba-Jan 13, 2015 3:13 PM
Jan 13, 2015 3:30 PM

Sep 2014
-Shuda- said:
Shrimperor said:

Well, there's nothing really to spoil.
i think kirei has even referenced Ciel in F/Z i recall a certain line "that women from the burial agency" when he was talking about the church.
Jan 13, 2015 3:45 PM

Sep 2014
HD version plz:

I can't wait to take advantage of Ciel-senpai's biggest weakness.

Ok, the way things are going, I'll actually have to wait a long ass time. And even then, I'm not sure if that's going to happen because they haven't decided which version of the novel they're going to release. For fuck's sake type-moon, get your shit together! lol
Jan 13, 2015 3:47 PM

Jan 2014
Arc design sucks.
Jan 13, 2015 3:51 PM

May 2011
i kind of like both design for Arc. but i want to see her expression in this new design

ciel is Much Much better in her new design

akiha also

well the maid is kind of nearly the same, but still cute as always.
Jan 13, 2015 3:55 PM

May 2011
Too bad we never got to see "Nii-san" in the trailer.
Kayaba-Jan 13, 2015 3:59 PM
Jan 13, 2015 3:58 PM

May 2011
-Shuda- said:
Too bad we never got to see "Nii-san" in the trailer.

yeah i would like to see his new design

Shirou actually got also kind of new design with the passing time and with takeuchi improving skills to draw.
Jan 13, 2015 4:00 PM

Sep 2014
Ciel looks reaaaaaally good. Like so much better. Damn.

I know some people didn't like the new Arcuid that much, but cmon... she does NOT look bad at all. Maybe you prefer her previous design, that's understandable. I'm not even sure which one I prefer. But saying it's bad is just nonsensical imo.

EDIT: also, Sacchin looks beautiful. I really hope she gets her own route like the rumors say.
Jan 13, 2015 4:03 PM

May 2011
New CGs too, oh yes.

Tohno's Mystic Eyes perhaps similar to Ryougi Shiki's when visible/glasses removed, on top of the resemblance with Mikiya.
Kayaba-Jan 13, 2015 5:29 PM
Jan 13, 2015 4:06 PM

May 2011
let's not get our hopes too high, nasu is too much busy writing a saving the world scenario on fate/grand order
and writing some stuff for this anime called FSN UBW 2014

Jan 13, 2015 4:10 PM

Sep 2014
FlameseeK said:
Ciel looks reaaaaaally good. Like so much better. Damn.

I know some people didn't like the new Arcuid that much, but cmon... she does NOT look bad at all. Maybe you prefer her previous design, that's understandable. I'm not even sure which one I prefer. But saying it's bad is just nonsensical imo.

EDIT: also, Sacchin looks beautiful. I really hope she gets her own route like the rumors say.
the new Arc doesnt look "bad" i just prefer her old look to this more "schoolgirl" look the new ciel i'm gonna hold off until i see her in full gear boots and all(lol)her new look with the glasses are great and they look much more fitting for her schoolgirl front.
Jan 13, 2015 4:11 PM

May 2011
You're right. I almost got too excited for my own good. *Snaps back to reality*.

As far as new stuff goes, let's enjoy some original content for the 2nd cour, and the HF movie glory for now. Maybe if we're lucky, by the time HF Movies are complete, we get CCC localized, the first Mahoyo translation, and a release date for the sequel (or even an Anime adaptation). Tsukihime Manga adaptation still seems logical too.

Either way, learning Japanese has become an even higher priority now.
Kayaba-Jan 13, 2015 4:18 PM
Jan 13, 2015 4:24 PM

May 2011
-Shuda- said:
You're right. I almost got too excited for my own good. *Snaps back to reality*.

As far as new stuff goes, let's enjoy some original content for the 2nd cour, and the HF movie glory for now. Maybe if we're lucky, by the time HF Movies are complete, we get CCC localized, the first Mahoyo translation, and a release date for the sequel (or even an Anime adaptation). Tsukihime Manga adaptation still seems logical too.

Either way, learning french has become an even higher priority now.

fixed
easier to learn
XD
and mahoyo translated up to chapter 8 KYOHOHOHOHO (well i'm not gonna play it until it's totally complete)
Jan 13, 2015 4:37 PM

May 2011
Even being part-French myself, I probably know as much as I do Japanese, which is barely anything. :(

That's good though, at least Mahoyo is getting some form of translations. Converting French to English seems easier than Japanese to English... just a thought ^^.
Jan 13, 2015 4:42 PM

Sep 2014
Fate/Grand What in the actual fuck? More milking, I suppose... lol
Jan 13, 2015 5:31 PM

Sep 2014
FlameseeK said:
see what i mean by Saber getting handicaps?

Fate/grand order from what i understand is gonna be the cancelled MMO that Fate/apochrypha was suppose to lead into.
Jan 13, 2015 5:33 PM

Sep 2013
-Shuda- said:
Even being part-French myself, I probably know as much as I do Japanese, which is barely anything. :(

That's good though, at least Mahoyo is getting some form of translations. Converting French to English seems easier than Japanese to English... just a thought ^^.

It was my understanding that Japanese to English and vice versa is one of the hardest translations to properly do.
Jan 13, 2015 5:45 PM

Sep 2014
Mickdrew said:
-Shuda- said:

It was my understanding that Japanese to English and vice versa is one of the hardest translations to properly do.
sounds like it fits. in japan they def have jobs for english speakers to teach english. having studied japanese myself i can see how it can be problematic. the sentence structuring alone is very different.
Jan 13, 2015 6:50 PM

May 2012
FlameseeK said:

It's a phone and tablet MMO, Nasu wrote some scenerios, but the majority are going to other typemoon writers. Character designs are done by a giant list of artists, pretty much everyone related to typemoon has had their hands in it.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Grand_Order
Pages (18) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.