Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Which Girl should've had a Route?
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jan 5, 2015 11:44 AM

Sep 2014
CookingPriest said:
Alsoyou DO know she can't do that right?

The sun is a deadly laser
Jan 5, 2015 12:18 PM

Jul 2007
mira-lala said:
CookingPriest said:
Alsoyou DO know she can't do that right?

Jan 5, 2015 1:11 PM

Sep 2014
CookingPriest said:
mira-lala said:

The sun is a deadly laser
Jan 5, 2015 1:27 PM

Oct 2014
Where are these thousands of CG's?
Jan 5, 2015 2:12 PM

Jul 2007
mira-lala said:
CookingPriest said:

Because that is what Shrimp suggested above.
Jan 5, 2015 2:16 PM

Aug 2014
DocAwesome said:

Jan 5, 2015 3:28 PM

Nov 2013
Insertanamehere said:
DocAwesome said:

Where, not what.
Jan 5, 2015 3:37 PM

Aug 2014
StrayBotato said:
Insertanamehere said:

Where, not what.

In a magic spess
Jan 5, 2015 4:30 PM

Nov 2012
Wow Ayako's only two votes from being tied for first. I wonder how Ayako route would go. Maybe one day, she encounters a near-death experience that was caused by a Holy Grail War related incident and acquires Mystic Eyes of Death Perception! Then she becomes insane as she is unable to control this power, and Shirou eventually discovers this and tries to save her. A route for Ayako has been paved.
Jan 5, 2015 4:51 PM

Nov 2014
I thought Ilya already had her route (Shared with Rin and Kirei tho) in HF

Zuihou said:
Wow Ayako's only two votes from being tied for first. I wonder how Ayako route would go. Maybe one day, she encounters a near-death experience that was caused by a Holy Grail War related incident and acquires Mystic Eyes of Death Perception! Then she becomes insane as she is unable to control this power, and Shirou eventually discovers this and tries to save her. A route for Ayako has been paved.

Ayako route i think would start after Rider's attack i guess, Shirou goes to see her, a Servant appears, sht happens, ayako route starts, then we find out she is a lost aozaki sister, or somehow gets MEOSDP
Jan 5, 2015 4:54 PM

May 2011
DaveSama said:

Zuihou said:

Ayako route i think would start after Rider's attack i guess, Shirou goes to see her, a Servant appears, sht happens, ayako route starts, then we find out she is a lost Shiki Ryougi sister, or somehow gets MEOSDP

fixed
Jan 5, 2015 5:00 PM

Nov 2014
normalpriest said:
DaveSama said:

Ayako route i think would start after Rider's attack i guess, Shirou goes to see her, a Servant appears, sht happens, ayako route starts, then we find out she is a lost Shiki Ryougi sister, or somehow gets MEOSDP

fixed

that would work, and would be nice since Shiki Ryougi actually appears in Extra so somehow could work
Jan 5, 2015 5:02 PM

Oct 2014
Wow the poll is pretty close! 0_o

Also DaveSama not trying to be rude but I think you missed the joke in normalpriest's fix.
“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth. - Shinichi Kudo” - Gosho Aoyama

The Ayako Mitsuzuri Fan Club

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Jan 5, 2015 5:05 PM

Nov 2014
Zombiepie said:

Also DaveSama not trying to be rude but I think you missed the joke in normalpriest's fix.

nah i realized it xD ayako is pretty much Shiki Clone,but meh i like the aozakis better so, and another "shiki" would be too much
Jan 5, 2015 5:09 PM

Oct 2014
DaveSama said:
Zombiepie said:

nah i realized it xD ayako is pretty much Shiki Clone,but meh i like the aozakis better so, and another "shiki" would be too much

Oh okay my bad then hahaha. What I find funny is that Ayako was an earlier concept for Rider in the earlier stages of the making of Fate Stay Night I keep trying to imagine that design in the narrative.
“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth. - Shinichi Kudo” - Gosho Aoyama

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Jan 5, 2015 5:10 PM

Sep 2013
Only 1 vote behind :DD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2015 5:41 PM

Nov 2012
DaveSama said:
Zombiepie said:

What if Ayako becomes a master by some odd scenario? She would use a strawberry flavored Haagen-dazs ice cream as a catalyst to summon Ryougi Shiki.
Jan 5, 2015 5:44 PM

Nov 2014
Zuihou said:
DaveSama said:

What if Ayako becomes a master by some odd scenario? She would use a strawberry flavored Haagen-dazs ice cream as a catalyst to summon Ryougi Shiki.

Either that, or Ayako somehow end up being Rider's master
Jan 5, 2015 5:53 PM

Oct 2014
DaveSama said:
Zuihou said:

Funny thing about Ayako is despite being the captain of the archery dojo her character information says she is actually handy with a naginata so I would be surprised if she ended up with the Lancer class.

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Jan 5, 2015 5:53 PM

May 2011
Ayako's more likely to summon an Assassin class Tohno/Nanaya (Mikiya clone). Would be the best romance in Fate/ easily.
Jan 5, 2015 6:00 PM

Nov 2014
Zombiepie said:
DaveSama said:

Funny thing about Ayako is despite being the captain of the archery dojo her character information says she is actually handy with a naginata so I would be surprised if she ended up with the Lancer class.

Ayako with Cu Chulainn....sound awesome to me
Jan 5, 2015 6:25 PM

Sep 2013
Just when she couldn't look more like Shiki
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2015 8:21 PM

May 2011
The best solution would be to have an Ilya route, with Ayako getting a major role of moral support for Shirou when it comes to dealing with Ilya/Siblings. You get to hook up with Ayako, and have an Imouto (unrelated) on the side. Oh yeah, Shirou becomes Archer in this route, so expect some Saber x Archer too, and Rin becomes the friends with benefits as well because, why not.

Best route confirmed? Not quite yet.

Kirei signs up as a teacher at school to keep a closer look on the madness that shall soon ensue.
Jan 6, 2015 8:43 PM

May 2014
-Shuda- said:
The best solution would be to have an Ilya route, with Ayako getting a major role of moral support for Shirou when it comes to dealing with Ilya/Siblings. You get to hook up with Ayako, and have an Imouto (unrelated) on the side. Oh yeah, Shirou becomes Archer in this route, so expect some Saber x Archer too, and Rin becomes the friends with benefits as well because, why not.

Kirei signs up as a teacher at school to keep a closer look on the madness that shall soon ensue.

[spoiler]
Jks

7/10 "Could have had more Yuri" -IGN
Jan 6, 2015 8:45 PM

Apr 2010
-Shuda- said:

Still need to replace Seiba with Ruler.

Jan 6, 2015 8:48 PM

Sep 2013
antonn said:
-Shuda- said:

The proportions on that pic are all kinds of screwed up.
Jan 6, 2015 9:15 PM

Apr 2014
Arturia still best treasure.
Jan 6, 2015 9:33 PM

Nov 2013
WrongPriest said:
-Shuda- said:

[spoiler]
Jks

IGN doesn't care for yuri tho.
Jan 6, 2015 9:38 PM

May 2014
StrayBotato said:
WrongPriest said:

[spoiler]
Jks

IGN doesn't care for yuri tho.

Even IGN would be dismayed by a synopsis with such little Yuri content.
Sorry I just finished watching Yuri/Bear BearYuri
Jan 6, 2015 10:43 PM

Oct 2014
-Shuda- said:

Not bad. *Nodding*

You sold me with Kirei as a school teacher! More Kirei is always good.

8.5/10 :D

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Jan 6, 2015 10:48 PM

May 2011
I would never have been late or skipped a class if Kirei was my teacher.
Jan 6, 2015 10:49 PM

Nov 2012
Zombiepie said:
-Shuda- said:

Not bad. *Nodding*

Kirei would be a culinary teacher. To pass his class, you must produce a mapo tofu worthy of his approval.
Jan 6, 2015 10:50 PM

Oct 2014
Zuihou said:
Zombiepie said:

Not bad. *Nodding*

Kirei would be a culinary teacher. To pass his class, you must produce a mapo tofu worthy of his approval.

Or its a Bad End for you!

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Jan 6, 2015 11:41 PM
Aug 2012
-Shuda- said:

Approved.........we need this. Just make Rin and Ayako and Illya have a cat fight over Shirou with Kirei trolling from the sides.

Jan 6, 2015 11:43 PM

May 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
-Shuda- said:

Approved.........we need this. Just make Rin and Ayako and Illya have a cat fight over Shirou with Kirei trolling from the sides.

I think this would be a better use of classtime.
Jan 6, 2015 11:45 PM

Oct 2014
KamiAlice said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Only in Shirou's dreams. :P

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Jan 6, 2015 11:45 PM

Sep 2013
KamiAlice said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Sucking blood?
Jan 6, 2015 11:51 PM

May 2012
mickdrew_99 said:

Sucking blood?

Is that what it's called nowdays?
Jan 6, 2015 11:51 PM

Oct 2014
mickdrew_99 said:
KamiAlice said:

Sucking blood?

Rider certainly knows how to make Shirou get his manhood "strengthened". ;)

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Jan 6, 2015 11:53 PM

Oct 2014
KamiAlice said:
mickdrew_99 said:

Sucking blood?

Its the newest craze! :D

Although when my brain tries to put that into my imagination I get a painful image to us gentlemen.

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Jan 6, 2015 11:54 PM
Aug 2012
KamiAlice said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

I have nothing against Yuri but i prefer Shirou "somewhere" between them.

Jan 6, 2015 11:55 PM

Sep 2013
KamiAlice said:
mickdrew_99 said:

Sucking blood?

It's the latest thing the kids are into.

Zombiepie said:

Rider certainly knows how to make Shirou get his manhood "strengthened". ;)

=3
Jan 6, 2015 11:57 PM

Oct 2014
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
KamiAlice said:

Mmmmmmmmm sandwiched between Ayako and Rin. That would be so oh man that would so hsjshdjshsjsdhdjdh!

ZombiepieJan 7, 2015 12:20 AM

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Jan 7, 2015 12:02 AM

May 2012

Miyu needs a route..... more like, Fate needs more Miyu

Jan 7, 2015 12:18 AM

May 2014
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
KamiAlice said:

Jan 7, 2015 12:24 AM

Oct 2014
WrongPriest said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Hey now WrongPriest!

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Jan 7, 2015 12:50 AM
Aug 2012
WrongPriest said:

Sure Wrong-kun......

[/quote]

Jan 7, 2015 4:17 AM

Nov 2014
-Shuda- said:

I aprove, just would like Jeanne and/or Shielder somewhere.
Jan 7, 2015 4:25 AM

Sep 2014
mickdrew_99 said:
antonn said:

Stared at it for several minutes now and i still don't get what you are referring to. :(
There is no sanity here, we are madmen engaging in usless folly.
Jan 7, 2015 4:27 AM

May 2014
ShieldKnight said:
mickdrew_99 said:

Stared at it for several minutes now and i still don't get what you are referring to. :(

The angle makes her arms look a little long, but not enough to look unnatural. I am also confused.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.