Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 13, 2009 11:45 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
From the begining I wanted to say I was proud of Touya calling one Menou's managers to get her out of his place, I though he would do it with her because she only had little on her from coming out of a shower so that was impressive...Touya could have done it with her there but he chose not to. Eiji looked to be touching Yuki a little more so I wonder what is exactly going on in his head and so what in the world is going on with Eiji being psycho suddenly? I mean this painting expression madness, first he sees all these paintings of being the same in a red room then it changes to what looks like Yuki...what is going with him? Fuji going with that Yamamoto girl to a restaurant just to dumb her for Yayoi? What was that for then? Tamaru having some money deal with Misaki in the past? Why? So many questions again starting. I also do not understand if Yamamoto said something about Mana being related to Menou? Was that it or was it something else? Rina saying to Kanzaki about Touya being Yuk'si man...was that not a little not smart since now maybe Kanzaki might think other things about Fujii. Also is Touya's dad dead? It looks like it. Yayoi was willing to go naked for Eiji? What in the world... There was more revealed about a conversation of Eiji with Kanzaki after the little incident of Rina to make more time for Touya/Yuki so that was interesting. So Touya meeting Haruka was also nice since he did not see her for some time. This is my point about Eiji=>
....there is nothing normal about Eiji here and I refer to noteDhero saying him being immature, well he is if it is about a painting obsession from his London times. He is as unstable as Yuki was last episode but more maniacal.
francismeunierNov 14, 2009 1:04 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 14, 2009 6:29 AM
Feb 2009
Thanks for the info. I'm no longer surprised by anything Touya does.
Nov 14, 2009 12:42 PM

Oct 2009
VFN said:
Thanks for the info. I'm no longer surprised by anything Touya does.
Ok, at least he matured a little with that Menou incident I find but he is back to Yayoi shows less..it's like +1 then a -1 right away.

Nov 14, 2009 2:04 PM

Jul 2009
I don't know what to say about this episode, because I was confused as hell. Especially by Eiji freaking out all of a sudden. I mean, WHAT THE FUCK was all that about?
Nov 14, 2009 2:22 PM

Oct 2009
Longxinus said:
I don't know what to say about this episode, because I was confused as hell. Especially by Eiji freaking out all of a sudden. I mean, WHAT THE FUCK was all that about?

I don't know but one word: Immature

Nov 14, 2009 2:53 PM

Jul 2009
Dammit, everything was going according to the plan until this fucker showed up....FUUUUUUUUUUUU-

And is that how you treat a lady (and she was cute too), you piece of ****? Now that one seriously pisses me off and I can't believe I, who hardly ever got pissed off by anything or anybody, actually burned with anger due to this buffoon's doing >:(

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 14, 2009 3:46 PM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:

And is that how you treat a lady (and she was cute too), you piece of ****? Now that one seriously pisses me off and I can't believe I, who hardly ever got pissed off by anything or anybody, actually burned with anger due to this buffoon's doing >:(

So I suppose you like Yamamoto better than Yayoi now? Yes buffon was stupid to screw up with her. I feel your anger friend.

Nov 14, 2009 4:23 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:

So I suppose you like Yamamoto better than Yayoi now? Yes buffon was stupid to screw up with her. I feel your anger friend.

It's not a question of "Like or don't like". It was an unforgivable thing to do in my principles: If you took a woman out on a date, you gotta f**king fulfill it to its end, even if you broke a bone, cough up blood, got constipation, etc... unless the woman herself doesn't want you to.

And guess what this shithead did? Leave her alone in that resto and never come back. At the very least, make up some shitty excuses like his pop got AIDS or something,... But no, he just never came back for GDODAMN sake!!! Even as a player, he FAILED...F**KING HARD!!!

And I'm so disappointed that mummy boy didn't assault Yuki or something considering how he was broken. Just where I need his craziness to apply and he broke down, what a useless p****!!!

Nov 14, 2009 4:56 PM

Mar 2008
BitchMaster said:
Dammit, everything was going according to the plan until this fucker showed up....FUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I know eh, that bastard ruined everything

I am having a hard time following the logic of some of the characters ... Touya wants a new play thing but decided that Yayoi is better still (notice that both Yamamoto and Yayoi are older than him). Yayoi treats herself as dirt, even willing to get naked in front of a maniac ... Menou surprisingly didn't play much of a role this episode, but she was gonna go all out with Touya for sure ... what exactly are their relations?
KaminaKaiNov 14, 2009 5:26 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2009 5:56 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
Eiji looked to be touching Yuki a little more so I wonder what is exactly going on in his head and so what in the world is going on with Eiji being psycho suddenly? I mean this painting expression madness, first he sees all these paintings of being the same in a red room then it changes to what looks like Yuki...what is going with him? … Yayoi was willing to go naked for Eiji? What in the world... There was more revealed about a conversation of Eiji with Kanzaki after the little incident of Rina to make more time for Touya/Yuki so that was interesting. So Touya meeting Haruka was also nice since he did not see her for some time. This is my point about Eiji=>
....there is nothing normal about Eiji here and I refer to noteDhero saying him being immature, well he is if it is about a painting obsession from his London times. He is as unstable as Yuki was last episode but more maniacal.
Eiji is blind from his own imagination. back when he was young he saw a picture that moved him so much that the impression of being moved sensation remains with him over all these years. Now he is trying to find that picture, or better that very sensation again. But the problem is, he forgot how the picture looked like himself, and he cannot find that sensation he imagines anymore, therefore he blames all the pictures are fake instead of himself.
The moment he went “crazy” is when Yuki tells him those pictures he collected are all different and Eiji realized what he himself refused to realize the whole time, that he cannot remember what the picture was like and he has already lost that sensation he had.

Eiji is nowhere near immature. He understands things perfectly well and looks into thing much much further deeper than most other characters in this series. I think one needs to understand that Eiji regards himself as an artist, a full artist to the core. If theres anything other than fame and money Eiji wants from doing music, it is the feeling he got from looking at that very picture when he was young. Eiji is the artist who went on searching for that feeling only to find out he has lost himself during the search and he forgot how that very feeling was exactly like again.
He blames Rina (=himself) for failing to become what he imagines, but it is the problem what he imagines isn’t possible at first place. (= blaming pictures instead of himself *see above*)
(well, this isn’t something I can easily explain, you need to feel it yourself~)

Other than that, the matters with Touya and etc, I fully agree with BitchMaster~
And it looks like the series is now slowly going into the final round between Rina and Yuki.
Nov 14, 2009 6:01 PM

Jul 2009
kaminakun said:

I am having a hard time following the logic of some of the characters ... Touya wants a new play thing but decided that Yayoi is better still (notice that both Yamamoto and Yayoi are older than him).

B-but what's wrong with liking older women? They are, like totally, 1000x better than annoying young gals IMHO <_< Poor Yamamoto... Argh, where is Ryo when we need him?

Yayoi treats herself as dirt, even willing to get naked in front of a maniac ...

2 possibities:

_She liked maniac crying-a-river dude

_As a manager, she would do everything for Yuki, she might love her in an indecent way thus prepare us for a future yuri fest ( I want somebody else, rather than Yuck-i though...>_>)

Menou surprisingly didn't play much of a role this episode, but she was gonna go all out with Touya for sure ... what exactly are their relations?

She knew shithead Touya in the past but shithead Touya forgot her since he got his hands busy on other women (And I sincerely hope he wouldn't do what he did to Yamamoto in this ep in the past, or else...>:(

Anyway.... JUMP HIM, MENOU!!!

Nov 14, 2009 6:48 PM

Mar 2008
BitchMaster said:

Anyway.... JUMP HIM, MENOU!!!

LOL, Menou is an interesting character... but they need more time to develop her ... I thought last week's episode was good... but somehow they let her slip away and fill in with a Yamamoto which I am sure 99% of us have forgotten who she is...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2009 8:27 PM

Sep 2008
When Yayoi was speaking with Yuki, just for a second, actually smiled.

At first I thought there was a short time skip but he really did abandon Yamamoto. What a dick move.
Nov 15, 2009 12:10 AM

Jul 2008
wow ogata always seemed eccentric, but he was a little nuts there, then went sane in like 15 minutes, thats impressive.
so touya finds out who mana's mama is, but he went and acted like a jerk, he just left her there
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 15, 2009 1:11 AM
Aug 2009
Yeah, Fuji standing up Yamamoto was a seriously weak move. What a limp dick. But I can kind of see doing that from his point of view. I mean, how many women are interested in him now? 6? 7? 8? I've lost track. Why would he waist his breath on an excuse for a woman he was just playing with that night only?
Nov 15, 2009 3:02 AM

Oct 2009
vinesage said:
francismeunier said:
Eiji looked to be touching Yuki a little more so I wonder what is exactly going on in his head and so what in the world is going on with Eiji being psycho suddenly? I mean this painting expression madness, first he sees all these paintings of being the same in a red room then it changes to what looks like Yuki...what is going with him? … Yayoi was willing to go naked for Eiji? What in the world... There was more revealed about a conversation of Eiji with Kanzaki after the little incident of Rina to make more time for Touya/Yuki so that was interesting. So Touya meeting Haruka was also nice since he did not see her for some time. This is my point about Eiji=>
vinesage said:
Eiji is blind from his own imagination. back when he was young he saw a picture that moved him so much that the impression of being moved sensation remains with him over all these years. Now he is trying to find that picture, or better that very sensation again. But the problem is, he forgot how the picture looked like himself, and he cannot find that sensation he imagines anymore, therefore he blames all the pictures are fake instead of himself.

I see but still to have such psychologic breakdown as with his tears...is it frustration that I am feeling from him?
vinesage said:
The moment he went “crazy” is when Yuki tells him those pictures he collected are all different and Eiji realized what he himself refused to realize the whole time, that he cannot remember what the picture was like and he has already lost that sensation he had.

I see, so that was what it was about with Yuki...but he should accept and find something else...being obsessed with pictures is not the ideal way even if it is a artistic way.
vinesage said:
Eiji is nowhere near immature. He understands things perfectly well and looks into thing much much further deeper than most other characters in this series. I think one needs to understand that Eiji regards himself as an artist, a full artist to the core. If theres anything other than fame and money Eiji wants from doing music, it is the feeling he got from looking at that very picture when he was young. Eiji is the artist who went on searching for that feeling only to find out he has lost himself during the search and he forgot how that very feeling was exactly like again.

And so he wants from Yuki that feeling again because he failed to achieve it with Rina? That looks to me a pitiful shaping desire to have...just to regain the painting's feelings he had from that one painting he witnessed with his eyes at London.
vinesage said:
He blames Rina (=himself) for failing to become what he imagines, but it is the problem what he imagines isn’t possible at first place. (= blaming pictures instead of himself *see above*)
(well, this isn’t something I can easily explain, you need to feel it yourself~)

Ok, but blaming Rina should be like you said to blame himself instead not put frustration elsewhere, I would think he should rethink this more and not obsesse over it.

vinesage said:
Other than that, the matters with Touya and etc, I fully agree with BitchMaster~
And it looks like the series is now slowly going into the final round between Rina and Yuki.
That is certainly worth to see where it will end up....Yuki or Rina?
kaminakun said:
BitchMaster said:

I know eh, that bastard ruined everything

Correction, Touya ruined it himself by calling that guy to pick up Menou. It was Touya's fault.
BitchMaster said:
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:

BitchMaster said:
It's not a question of "Like or don't like". It was an unforgivable thing to do in my principles: If you took a woman out on a date, you gotta f**king fulfill it to its end, even if you broke a bone, cough up blood, got constipation, etc... unless the woman herself doesn't want you to.

I agree with that principle, I also honor gentleman ways which is not and I repeat not Touya at all. Frank man should hit him again like he did in first season somehow.
BitchMaster said:
And guess what this shithead did? Leave her alone in that resto and never come back. At the very least, make up some shitty excuses like his pop got AIDS or something,... But no, he just never came back for GDODAMN sake!!! Even as a player, he FAILED...F**KING HARD!!!

I though his father died in this episode? That could be a good excuse. As a player? He failed even as a student trying to get a date.
BitchMaster said:
And I'm so disappointed that mummy boy didn't assault Yuki or something considering how he was broken. Just where I need his craziness to apply and he broke down, what a useless p****!!!

I was afraid of that a lot. Yuki should be more with Touya, that guy is too old for her.
francismeunierNov 15, 2009 3:09 AM

Nov 15, 2009 11:15 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:

Correction, Touya ruined it himself by calling that guy to pick up Menou. It was Touya's fault.

If you're talking about the anonymous person he was calling while buying beer, then I'm sorry to say this but it was illogical considering the horn dog Touya is: Why would he call a dick to pick up a gal he's gonna spend a steamy night with? Plus the proof that Yuck-i's phone received his voice message later on proved that it was Yuck-i whom he was calling for.

Nov 15, 2009 12:39 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
I see but still to have such psychologic breakdown as with his tears...is it frustration that I am feeling from him?
I see, so that was what it was about with Yuki...but he should accept and find something else...being obsessed with pictures is not the ideal way even if it is a artistic way.
And so he wants from Yuki that feeling again because he failed to achieve it with Rina? That looks to me a pitiful shaping desire to have...just to regain the painting's feelings he had from that one painting he witnessed with his eyes at London.
Ok, but blaming Rina should be like you said to blame himself instead not put frustration elsewhere, I would think he should rethink this more and not obsesse over it.
That is certainly worth to see where it will end up....Yuki or Rina?

I guess one can call that frustration (i dont really know myself). To me artists arent logical/rational, and even less so their feelings. The picture means a lot to Eiji, as it seems to be the start of his success career. So losing sight of it might have affected Eiji a lot.
And whether the FAKE painted picture was really the one he saw in his youth, is to be considered as well. It might be actually really that picture, but since Eiji cannot get that amazed feeling from looking at it again, he painted FAKE over it. Or, it is not the one, like all the other pictures arent.

I think it is logical to assume a series of this kind will end with Yuki, however unlikely it still looks like atm. But theres a lot indications of a Rina End, and I personally would really prefer Rina end, eventhough it seems more unlikely~
BitchMaster said:
francismeunier said:

If you're talking about the anonymous person he was calling while buying beer, then I'm sorry to say this but it was illogical considering the horn dog Touya is: Why would he call a dick to pick up a gal he's gonna spend a steamy night with? Plus the proof that Yuck-i's phone received his voice message later on proved that it was Yuck-i whom he was calling for.
I think I have to agree with francismeunier this time. I didnt give much thought about that at first, but it seems exactly what it suggests: Touya called someone to pick up Menou. as to why not spend a steamy hot night with her I can only guess that Touya understands relationship with additional idols other than Rina + Yuki will really cause him a lot more trouble than he needs atm~ ;-)
Nov 15, 2009 1:49 PM

Jul 2009
vinesage said:
I think I have to agree with francismeunier this time. I didnt give much thought about that at first, but it seems exactly what it suggests: Touya called someone to pick up Menou. as to why not spend a steamy hot night with her I can only guess that Touya understands relationship with additional idols other than Rina + Yuki will really cause him a lot more trouble than he needs atm~ ;-)

Since when Touya was able to " understands relationship with additional idols other than Rina + Yuki will really cause him a lot more trouble than he needs atm~" anyway? I think you really overestimate his intelligence this time around. As far as I can tell, and just as Akira said: He will sleep with anything that walks, he let his "brotha" think for him, thus why I said it's illogical if he were to call that dude.

Plus, fact being known that Menou is like a slave to that company and being monitored 24/7 as you see in this ep and maybe the ones before that. They always found her, no matter where she is, like GPS was available at that time line or something, so I find it normal for that guy to find her even w/o Touya's call.

And finally, since we can't hear the contents of his phone call, it's up to our preferences: Either he called Yuki or he called that dude, and due to what I mentioned above, I would pick the first option since that looks more logical for my preference =D

Nov 15, 2009 6:58 PM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:
vinesage said:

BitchMaster said:
Since when Touya was able to " understands relationship with additional idols other than Rina + Yuki will really cause him a lot more trouble than he needs atm~" anyway? I think you really overestimate his intelligence this time around. As far as I can tell, and just as Akira said: He will sleep with anything that walks, he let his "brotha" think for him, thus why I said it's illogical if he were to call that dude.

I think it might not be the case with his whole Rina experience. I think there is a sudden dude got mature thing in this case but if noteDhero were to say anything it would be that except in this case it was really badly shown how he matured.
BitchMaster said:
Plus, fact being known that Menou is like a slave to that company and being monitored 24/7 as you see in this ep and maybe the ones before that. They always found her, no matter where she is, like GPS was available at that time line or something, so I find it normal for that guy to find her even w/o Touya's call.

No way Bitchmaster, GPS nor even trackers might have been available to the public around the 1987. I am sure Touya called them while getting the beer, he must have talked with Kanzaki about this.
BitchMaster said:
And finally, since we can't hear the contents of his phone call, it's up to our preferences: Either he called Yuki or he called that dude, and due to what I mentioned above, I would pick the first option since that looks more logical for my preference =D

Ok, but logic says why would he call Yuki at this time and for what?
vinesage said:

Why thank you vinesage, friend.

Nov 15, 2009 7:57 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:

I think it might not be the case with his whole Rina experience. I think there is a sudden dude got mature thing in this case but if noteDhero were to say anything it would be that except in this case it was really badly shown how he matured.

Mind elaborate "it"? Look inconsistent to me and Touya was not inconsistent, he was regularly stupid, mind you?

BitchMaster said:

No way Bitchmaster, GPS nor even trackers might have been available to the public around the 1987. I am sure Touya called them while getting the beer, he must have talked with Kanzaki about this.

LOL no need to tell me that, I'm aware of the year they're in, thus why I said "or something" sarcastically, it's a simile to describe how fast these guys always found her considering the poor technology that they got at that period of time. It's "comparaison" in frech if you want an easier way to understand it... ;)

BitchMaster said:

Oh? And why couldn't he, considering most of his, Yuki, Rina calls were around that time anyway? Won't you please re-watch the 1st season to see what I mean? And the voice mail from Touya that Yuki's phone received later on served as proof, unless there was a timeskip or something.

As I said, we never heard whom the dude was talking to so it's a matter of preference and I just took what I found more believable to me, not because of a Touya suddenly became mature out of the blue and decided to stop pimping, you see? Unless someone can drag the director here to have him saying what does he mean by doing so or showing me some more concrete proofs, my point still stands.

Nov 16, 2009 12:12 AM
Jul 2009
I'm really annoyed by that Akira guy. He's so damn annoying. He really has no place in the show anymore other than fill up a few seconds with his retarded-ness.
Nov 16, 2009 12:43 AM

Sep 2007
So Eiji is insane... and Touya is a fucking douchebag... and Akira is just a moron. What else is new?
Nov 16, 2009 1:27 AM

Apr 2008
Touya flirt with so many girls already x_x
Don't tell me there will be still more lol

Nov 16, 2009 2:13 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
So Eiji is insane... and Touya is a fucking douchebag... and Akira is just a moron. What else is new?

Exactly well said...well said.
BitchMaster said:
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:

BitchMaster said:
Mind elaborate "it"? Look inconsistent to me and Touya was not inconsistent, he was regularly stupid, mind you?

He might have suddenly changed a little. Ask noteDhero about it but I think there is some time skip.
BitchMaster said:

BitchMaster said:
LOL no need to tell me that, I'm aware of the year they're in, thus why I said "or something" sarcastically, it's a simile to describe how fast these guys always found her considering the poor technology that they got at that period of time. It's "comparaison" in frech if you want an easier way to understand it... ;)

Yeah, I get it....just missed the sarcasm part maybe was too tired when writing about that reponse part. I don't think they found her that easily without Touya calling them.
BitchMaster said:

BitchMaster said:
Oh? And why couldn't he, considering most of his, Yuki, Rina calls were around that time anyway? Won't you please re-watch the 1st season to see what I mean? And the voice mail from Touya that Yuki's phone received later on served as proof, unless there was a timeskip or something.

I think he left that message after Menou left, don't think it was when he got that beer.
BitchMaster said:
As I said, we never heard whom the dude was talking to so it's a matter of preference and I just took what I found more believable to me, not because of a Touya suddenly became mature out of the blue and decided to stop pimping, you see? Unless someone can drag the director here to have him saying what does he mean by doing so or showing me some more concrete proofs, my point still stands.

Ok so it stands but you might want to bring it up to noteDhero or DeathfireD...they might enlightent you more than me.
Here is your proof Bitchmaster that if Touya did use the phonebook to find Menou's manager of phone number to call, pretty sure he did then put the beer cans on it. Why else would they show this part?

Another thing that bothered is Who does Eiji think he is by telling Yayoi to grovel like dog and lick his shoes? D:< I did not like that at all. Also what is that lie of Misaki with Tamaru...I though I saw some money during that scene:
Anyone care to explain to me? noteDhero I am looking at you.
francismeunierNov 16, 2009 7:49 AM

Nov 16, 2009 9:06 AM

Aug 2008
Sorry, vinesage. I have to totally disagree with your assessment of Eiji. The moment my feelings start to override what is plain as day in my brain, affecting my perspective, is the day I fail as an artist. That he has been so focused on one painting his whole life, unable to appreciate anything else that has been around him is a sign of not only immaturity, but insanity as a person. I think this is reflected in his business with Rina and Yuki, and his despondency after Yuki tells the truth. He doesn't think or feel any more than any other character in the show. In fact, I think he has the most tunnel vision. He was totally out of touch with reality. I feel like when he was sitting in that chair, talking to Yayoi, he was rethinking almost everything he had done up until that point, with the veil lifted off of his face. One of the biggest lessons that you have to learn as an artist is that you can't recreate any of your past successes or live in the past: everything is it's own expression of a certain period in time, and striving for that same feeling instead of growing and developing is futile.

As for the episode itself, it was jut bad. So many what the fuck moments combined with bad direction and suprisingly abhorrent decisions from Touya, and I was not only confounded, but angry with this episode.
noteDheroNov 16, 2009 9:09 AM
Nov 16, 2009 9:17 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:

He might have suddenly changed a little. Ask noteDhero about it but I think there is some time skip.

As much as I respect noteDhero for his infinitely lengthy argument, I have to say that he's not this show's director and not everything he said makes senses.

francismeunier said:
Yeah, I get it....just missed the sarcasm part maybe was too tired when writing about that reponse part. I don't think they found her that easily without Touya calling them.

Thought they showed you how when they found Menou previously and have that bitch of a president damage her pretty face?

francismeunier said:
I think he left that message after Menou left, don't think it was when he got that beer.

Well, that's what you think, i.e "speculation"

francismeunier said:
Ok so it stands but you might want to bring it up to noteDhero or DeathfireD...they might enlightent you more than me.

I would after I drank 'nuff coffe to prevent myself from sleeping, thank you ;)

Here is your proof Bitchmaster that if Touya did use the phonebook to find Menou's manager of phone number to call, pretty sure he did then put the beer cans on it. Why else would they show this part?

Now I think I need to review that part since I don't remember he got out with that huge book on his hands, might be somebody's else... And I don't think phonebook can provide a random manager dude's number whom name he doesn't know either... Since I don't live in that period of time, I can't really tell and only based what I know on the present

Another thing that bothered is Who does Eiji think he is by telling Yayoi to grovel like dog and lick his shoes? D:< I did not like that at all. Also what is that lie of Misaki with Tamaru...I though I saw some money during that scene:
Anyone care to explain to me? noteDhero I am looking at you.

Ask Yuck-i for that since she was the one messing up with his already mental head. And read my earlier post for my speculations on Yayoi's behavior since I'm too tired to paste it back.

As for Tamaru, since Misaki said herself he was a nice guy, there were 2 possibilities:

_She whored herself for money and since he paid nicely, he was a "nice" guy.

_He was merely trying to help her get out of some financial crisis.

However, that dude doesn't look like Tamaru to me, unless he was even uglier in his younger days...<_<
BitchMasterNov 16, 2009 9:20 AM

Nov 16, 2009 9:50 AM

Oct 2009
noteDhero said:
Sorry, vinesage. I have to totally disagree with your assessment of Eiji. The moment my feelings start to override what is plain as day in my brain, affecting my perspective, is the day I fail as an artist. That he has been so focused on one painting his whole life, unable to appreciate anything else that has been around him is a sign of not only immaturity, but insanity as a person. I think this is reflected in his business with Rina and Yuki, and his despondency after Yuki tells the truth. He doesn't think or feel any more than any other character in the show. In fact, I think he has the most tunnel vision. He was totally out of touch with reality. I feel like when he was sitting in that chair, talking to Yayoi, he was rethinking almost everything he had done up until that point, with the veil lifted off of his face. One of the biggest lessons that you have to learn as an artist is that you can't recreate any of your past successes or live in the past: everything is it's own expression of a certain period in time, and striving for that same feeling instead of growing and developing is futile.

As for the episode itself, it was jut bad. So many what the fuck moments combined with bad direction and suprisingly abhorrent decisions from Touya, and I was not only confounded, but angry with this episode.

Finally you are here to clear up things. I am happy at least you agree about immaturity, I though so too and I also agree with you on insanity. Anyone must be crazy to have a focus on just a painting and to risk all of it if one's business, eg:his own studio.

Nov 16, 2009 1:47 PM

Jan 2009
So, what's Menou up to? Something tells me Touya'll screw things up even more o.O
Oh well she didn't really get time to do anything anyway xD..

And I lol'd at Eiji's 'fake painting-rage' xD
He's kinda.. screwed up in his head, ain't he?

Also, what the heck is Touya up to? =.='
Goddamnit can't he just stop being such a .. can't even find any good words for his behaviour anymore.
Kill 'im, or Yayoi, or at least please make him stop being such a shithead.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 16, 2009 3:31 PM

Jul 2009
noteDhero said:
Sorry, vinesage. I have to totally disagree with your assessment of Eiji.
Funny how I didn’t need to read your post to know you would totally disagree? :D
I think there is show that has more underneath it than what it is actually shown, you need to think yourself into the character’s perspective to understand them, unlike in other shows like Railgun or Kimi ni Todoke etc you just need to get what it shows~ Anyway I am too tired atm to explain/argue with you, so I’d say you keep your point I keep mine, as you keep hating this show and I keep loving it? :-)
Nov 16, 2009 3:45 PM

Aug 2008
HAHAHA!
I don't need to have a debate in every thread so if you don't feel like discussing it's fine. But I still have a few things to say :D

I agree that there is more to be seen than what is actually shown. I've said for the longest that I feel like the show is saving up the main point for a big twist. It's the reason why I decided to continue with White Album rather than watch Railgun, Asura Cryin, Shin Koihime Musou, or Nogizaka Haruka no Himtsu's 2nd season--all shows I watched before.

I think I was in Eiji's perspective when I said that he had such tunnel vision about recreating an image that he forsook the talent around him. It's not only speculation, but it's supported by fact. I don't think I'm absolutely right about everything I say (and I know francismeunier wouldn't like my saying it), but I think it's important to keep everything in perspective with what has been shown. That's what separates a well done drama from a terrible soap opera.

As I've said last week, this show looks like it was made to be a trainwreck (or tragedy if you will), not an accidental one. Though I may call out bad episodes for what they are, I have the first season at a 5, and this one at a 6. If I hated it, I can assure you the scores would be lower.
Nov 16, 2009 6:24 PM

Jun 2007
@BitchMaster - Touya is old enough to buy alcohol. He's in his last year in college remember? Also notice how the beer is already in the phone booth while he's on the phone? The phone call was most likely to Menou's manager or the record company's boss. The reason for the phone call could be any number of things. The most logical would be to let them know where she was. He may or may not have been fully aware that Menou's manager would show up though. It's debatable. As for Touya being stupid....he's clearly not. He knows damn well what he's doing which you can clearly tell by his thought bubbles when he's stuck in a tight situation.

I'm not gonna get into Eiji's artistic meltdown since I found that part uninteresting and very out of place. If I've learned anything about him in this episode it would be that he'd give anything to have that same "feeling" back.

I find it funny that Touya just now finds out that Mizuki is related to the boss of the record label he works for.

Lastly Touya's personality went back to shit again. Before it was every other episode but now it seems every two episodes :/. What he did to that teacher lady was rude. If he had to leave he could have told her nicely in-staid of ditching her there. The poor lady went out of her way and put herself on the line to ask him out on a date lol.

About half way through this episode the only thoughts I had where "You should just brake your ties with all the women Touya". He's obviously not ready for a g/f and it seems every women is just out to get his manhood anyway.

I'm still very much interested in Touya's dad and what relationship it plays to Yuki and Touya. They continuously drop subtle hints that Touya's dad cares for Yuki like his own daughter. In this episode we see him watching the TV as Yuki celebrates her graduation from w/e the fuck it was she graduated from (singing class or something?).

As for Haruka...I have mixed feelings about her. This episode made it feel like she was going away somewhere. Last episode she dug up her brother's tennis racket. I wonder if she's leaving to become a tennis player. On the flip side, she could be going off to kill her self.....but that's a very very very far stretch. I think Mizuki gave her the motivation to move on and do something.

Oh one last thing. When the record company boss found out Touya was dating Yuki her expression changed dramatically. I hope they don't try and use him to kill Yuki's career. lol I think any news leaking about Touya being with another girl is one big trap waiting to happen. He's hooked up with almost every girl so you know damn well a huge mess will be made if the news papers find out.

Anyway just my 2cents.
DeathfireDNov 16, 2009 6:27 PM
Nov 16, 2009 7:49 PM

Jul 2009
DeathfireD said:
@BitchMaster - Touya is old enough to buy alcohol. He's in his last year in college remember? Also notice how the beer is already in the phone booth while he's on the phone?

LOL I never got any problem with the dude being able to buy beer and all. Look at all my posts and you'll see I never mentioned about this. The only thing that looks remotely close is when I answered francis' question about the phone book but that's it.

The phone call was most likely to Menou's manager or the record company's boss. The reason for the phone call could be any number of things. The most logical would be to let them know where she was. He may or may not have been fully aware that Menou's manager would show up though. It's debatable.

You still not explain why he would call the company to let them know where she was, especially later on he was shown as someone who would not let any girl out of his clutches. That's what I found contradictory in his behavior.And yes, it's debatable since we never heard who he was talking to. I re-watched the ep and found that Touya did not have any book with him when he got out, plus we never were able to properly glance at the book in the booth to be able to tell that's a phonebook or not. And once again, it's mere speculation from you and me. And how would you explain the phone call that Yuki phone received just after that? It talked about his day as Rina's manager and he just got out from work before meeting Menou, then go buy beer and was in the phone booth, coincidence? About how the manager was there, isn't that shown in the previous ep that they were able to track Menou wherever she went, like they got GPS or something?

As for Touya being stupid....he's clearly not. He knows damn well what he's doing which you can clearly tell by his thought bubbles when he's stuck in a tight situation.

A smart guy won't let his information he learned from another woman slip outta his mouth when he talked with his girlfriend, and wanna know how many times this smart dude committed that error? At least 5 freaking times!!! If I have to say anything, I would say that he's a lucky dude for getting dumb girlfriend rather than a smart one.

Anyway just my 2cents.

Thanks for reading my blabbering, just my 300 yen.

Nov 17, 2009 4:13 AM

Oct 2009
DeathfireD said:
@BitchMaster - Touya is old enough to buy alcohol. He's in his last year in college remember? Also notice how the beer is already in the phone booth while he's on the phone? The phone call was most likely to Menou's manager or the record company's boss. The reason for the phone call could be any number of things. The most logical would be to let them know where she was. He may or may not have been fully aware that Menou's manager would show up though. It's debatable. As for Touya being stupid....he's clearly not. He knows damn well what he's doing which you can clearly tell by his thought bubbles when he's stuck in a tight situation.

Thank you very much for finally proving it to my friend...he is sometimes a hard head. No offence Bitchmaster, just knowing you a little.
DeathfireD said:
I'm not gonna get into Eiji's artistic meltdown since I found that part uninteresting and very out of place. If I've learned anything about him in this episode it would be that he'd give anything to have that same "feeling" back.

Which is stupid! He lost Rina to it....he lost his studio...he is now losing his mind...conlusion he should do something else with this "feeling".
DeathfireD said:
I find it funny that Touya just now finds out that Mizuki is related to the boss of the record label he works for.

Yes, it looks like he is a retard to not realize that *laugh*.
DeathfireD said:
Lastly Touya's personality went back to shit again. Before it was every other episode but now it seems every two episodes :/. What he did to that teacher lady was rude. If he had to leave he could have told her nicely in-staid of ditching her there. The poor lady went out of her way and put herself on the line to ask him out on a date lol.

Rude? Absolutely disgusting! That poor girl said she will never have a date because of that....he made her feel not worthy! Someone punch Touya now!
DeathfireD said:
About half way through this episode the only thoughts I had where "You should just brake your ties with all the women Touya". He's obviously not ready for a g/f and it seems every women is just out to get his manhood anyway.

Yes that is what I though and now he is ready to have g/f just not mature about it and not faithfull is what I would think.
DeathfireD said:
I'm still very much interested in Touya's dad and what relationship it plays to Yuki and Touya. They continuously drop subtle hints that Touya's dad cares for Yuki like his own daughter. In this episode we see him watching the TV as Yuki celebrates her graduation from w/e the fuck it was she graduated from (singing class or something?).

Why has no one answered me if Touya's dad was death? He looked death to me with those eyes at the end...
DeathfireD said:
As for Haruka...I have mixed feelings about her. This episode made it feel like she was going away somewhere. Last episode she dug up her brother's tennis racket. I wonder if she's leaving to become a tennis player. On the flip side, she could be going off to kill her self.....but that's a very very very far stretch. I think Mizuki gave her the motivation to move on and do something.

I would be very T_T if Haruka suicide's because it would be all of Touya's fault. There will be rage here because of that is it happens. It would be nice if Haruka does go to become a tennis player.

DeathfireD said:
Oh one last thing. When the record company boss found out Touya was dating Yuki her expression changed dramatically. I hope they don't try and use him to kill Yuki's career. lol I think any news leaking about Touya being with another girl is one big trap waiting to happen. He's hooked up with almost every girl so you know damn well a huge mess will be made if the news papers find out.

That would be bad if they use him to kill off Yuki's career but with a twist like Rina's future will be in trouble by M3 if you do not listen to us. It would have been more interesting that Rina would say that they are going out.

Nov 17, 2009 9:43 AM

Oct 2007
noteDhero said:
One of the biggest lessons that you have to learn as an artist is that you can't recreate any of your past successes or live in the past: everything is it's own expression of a certain period in time, and striving for that same feeling instead of growing and developing is futile.
But when did you learn that? LOL

noteDhero said:
I agree that there is more to be seen than what is actually shown. I've said for the longest that I feel like the show is saving up the main point for a big twist. It's the reason why I decided to continue with White Album rather than watch Railgun, Asura Cryin, Shin Koihime Musou, or Nogizaka Haruka no Himtsu's 2nd season--all shows I watched before.

Eh....................!? You didn't watch those just for that reason alone? LOL

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 17, 2009 9:46 AM

Jan 2009
Siva said:
noteDhero said:

D: No Railgun? Big mistake.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 17, 2009 9:49 AM

Aug 2008
Siva said:

I learned it doing improv. I was in a Commedia troupe for a year, and we would write out scenarios, and then improv all of the details. I might say something gold during one rehearsal, and try to do it again in another, and it just doesn't work out that way. You have to live in the moment or else all great opportunities pass you by.

LOL. Koihime Musou and Haruka's Secret were mistakes from first jumping into anime on a seasonal basis. Index actually started off good, but the thought of a lesbian spin off was wrong on a bunch of levels. As for Asura Cryin....it was bad from the beginning, but it was so short that I stuck with it. The ending sealed up the fact that I wouldn't watch a second season.
Nov 17, 2009 10:10 AM

Oct 2007
Oosran said:
D: No Railgun? Big mistake.
Well Railgun isn't anything great either at the moment but it is pretty much enjoyable, I would say. Still, I love Kiddy Girl And better though for an empty show.

noteDhero said:
LOL. Koihime Musou and Haruka's Secret were mistakes from first jumping into anime on a seasonal basis. Index actually started off good, but the thought of a lesbian spin off was wrong on a bunch of levels. As for Asura Cryin....it was bad from the beginning, but it was so short that I stuck with it. The ending sealed up the fact that I wouldn't watch a second season.
Well, what can I say about Koihime Musou, Haruka's Secret and Railgun since I don't really have any purpose for watching those from the beginning.

About Asura Cryin, once I started something I want to see an end T__T unless it is something unbearable to watch. *Narabi No Ou*

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 17, 2009 10:14 AM

Aug 2008
Aww...I don't think Nabari no Ou was 'unbearable' per se...just unfortunate. But it seems to me like Koihime does the same thing Railgun does (I haven't seen Railgun), yuri fanservices and lots of boobs with a hint of story. I actually considered watching Haruka's Secret, but it was just so generic that I couldn't bother.
Nov 17, 2009 12:07 PM

Oct 2009
noteDhero said:
Siva said:

I learned it doing improv. I was in a Commedia troupe for a year, and we would write out scenarios, and then improv all of the details. I might say something gold during one rehearsal, and try to do it again in another, and it just doesn't work out that way. You have to live in the moment or else all great opportunities pass you by
I am jealous of you! D: I only did that in primary school and now just farm the land. So lucky you are. Write on my profile some of your experiences of this please if you have time. I would like to hear some personal feed back of this but this is not the place.

noteDhero said:

Haruka's Secret is great but the second season you would hate it for fan service probably because there is 100% more of it. Index...was good all the way except I ignored the lesbo stuff you mention to not be bothered but I am having a harder time in Railgun to do that. Asura Cryin is great! Ask DeathfireD about it...from his comments he knows it pretty well how it's going.

Nov 17, 2009 4:18 PM

Jun 2007
BitchMaster said:
DeathfireD said:
@BitchMaster - Touya is old enough to buy alcohol. He's in his last year in college remember? Also notice how the beer is already in the phone booth while he's on the phone?

LOL I never got any problem with the dude being able to buy beer and all. Look at all my posts and you'll see I never mentioned about this. The only thing that looks remotely close is when I answered francis' question about the phone book but that's it.

The phone call was most likely to Menou's manager or the record company's boss. The reason for the phone call could be any number of things. The most logical would be to let them know where she was. He may or may not have been fully aware that Menou's manager would show up though. It's debatable.

You still not explain why he would call the company to let them know where she was, especially later on he was shown as someone who would not let any girl out of his clutches. That's what I found contradictory in his behavior.And yes, it's debatable since we never heard who he was talking to. I re-watched the ep and found that Touya did not have any book with him when he got out, plus we never were able to properly glance at the book in the booth to be able to tell that's a phonebook or not. And once again, it's mere speculation from you and me. And how would you explain the phone call that Yuki phone received just after that? It talked about his day as Rina's manager and he just got out from work before meeting Menou, then go buy beer and was in the phone booth, coincidence? About how the manager was there, isn't that shown in the previous ep that they were able to track Menou wherever she went, like they got GPS or something?

As for Touya being stupid....he's clearly not. He knows damn well what he's doing which you can clearly tell by his thought bubbles when he's stuck in a tight situation.

Anyway just my 2cents.

Thanks for reading my blabbering, just my 300 yen.

Actually it's very logical to call the boss. He's still having trouble remembering who Menou is. In every instance where he hooks up with a girl he always has at least one flash back showing that he remembers who she is. He cant recall who Menou is so he's being cautious. Whether or not he really did call the boss or the manager is, like I already mentioned, debatable. He could've, as you mentioned, been calling Yuki to tell her about his day. Another possibility is that maybe Menou's friend told the manager.

A smart guy won't let his information he learned from another woman slip outta his mouth when he talked with his girlfriend, and wanna know how many times this smart dude committed that error? At least 5 freaking times!!! If I have to say anything, I would say that he's a lucky dude for getting dumb girlfriend rather than a smart one.

That's an honest mistake on his part. I'm not saying he's smart about cheating, I'm saying he knows what he's doing. I'm trying to disprove your assumption that he's dumb since clearly hes not.
Nov 17, 2009 5:35 PM

Mar 2008
Regarding Menou, sorry, BitchMaster, but I have to disagree with you either. However, I have a particluar reason for Touya to call Menou's manager and ask to get her out of his house - he had no plans on having something with Menou tonight. He didn't want to from the start. Watch the end of the ep 19th - it was Menou herself who came to his house by her very own decision. Just look at his vexed and disappointed face expression when Touya met her at the subway station. He even thought "WHY?" - something that clearly read as "Why of all things even you are seducing me?"
It's not like I'm protecting Touya. But it's not like Akira's words are correct either. "He'll sleep with anyone" - it basically is not true. This only episode showed that he's trying hard to fight his weakness. First, he turned Menou out. Then he even tried to turn Yamamoto down with this line: "Ummm. I just said it carelessly" - he referred to Yamamoto's gratefulness for calling her "saviour-goddess". Moreover, there were a couple of moments in the prev eps this season when Touya clearly felt sorry for betraying Yuki. He even tried avoiding Yayoi working in Echoes and staying with his dad in the hospital.
He still fails though. But at least the next ep is called "I think I want to return to where the path forks. I should've gone right instead. This journey has been fulfilled with nothing but regret".

As for Eiji... I feel kinda tired to express my feelings about him now. But I mostly agree with noteDhero about "insanity" and "development as an artist" sorts of things anyway.

There're also a couple of thoughts that keeps penetrating my mind like "what if Yuki and Touya are relatives" or "what if Touya was the one related to his mom's death?" It feels like he had a big trauma and thus lost an important memory of that time, as if he was blaming himself for his mom's death. And once again it's all Touya, Yuki, and Touya's parents that are somehow connected with the event in the past.
soulelleNov 17, 2009 5:41 PM
Nov 17, 2009 5:45 PM

Oct 2009
soulelle said:
Regarding Menou, sorry, BitchMaster, but I have to disagree with you either. However, I have a particluar reason for Touya to call Menou's manager and ask to get her out of his house - he had no plans on having something with Menou tonight. He didn't want to from the start. Watch the end of the ep 19th - it was Menou herself who came to his house by her very own decision. Just look at his vexed and disappointed face expression when Touya met her at the subway station. He even thought "WHY?" - something that clearly read as "Why of all things even you are seducing me?"
It's not like I'm protecting Touya. But it's not like Akira's words are correct either. "He'll sleep with anyone" - it basically is not true. This only episode showed that he's trying hard to fight his weakness. First, he turned Menou out. Then he even tried to turn Yamamoto down with this line: "Ummm. I just said it carelessly" - he referred to Yamamoto's gratefulness for calling her "saviour-goddess". Moreover, there were a couple of moments in the prev eps this season when Touya clearly felt sorry for betraying Yuki. He even tried avoiding Yayoi working in Echoes and staying with his dad in the hospital.
He still fails though. But at least the next ep is called "I think I want to return to where the path forks. I should've gone right instead. This journey has been fulfilled with nothing but regret".

As for Eiji... I feel kinda tired to express my feelings about him now. But I mostly agree with noteDhero about "insanity" and "development as an artist" sorts of things anyway.

There're also a couple of thoughts that keeps penetrating my mind like "what if Yuki and Touya are relatives" or "what if Touya was the one related to his mom's death?" It feels like he had a big trauma and thus lost an important memory of that time, as if he was blaming himself for his mom's death. And once again it's all Touya, Yuki, and Touya's parents that are somehow connected with the event in the past.

About Touya related to his mom's death it could be also around the forest period of his memories where he might have met Yuki or someother girls that are not clear, just thinking it might have to do with that. Agree with your logic about Touya not wanting to have Menou and trying but failing at getting things back with Yuki but don't you think Rina is now his Yuki?

Nov 18, 2009 3:46 PM

Jun 2007
soulelle said:

you're late by like 4 episodes lol.
Nov 18, 2009 4:55 PM

Mar 2008
francismeunier said:
but don't you think Rina is now his Yuki?
not really. In my opinion Touya feels ridiculously confused about his feelings now. I think he's really bothered.. or maybe even depressed with all that's going on around. He perfectly understands he might severly hurt Yuki if she is to find out. I think he'a also aware of the fact that his actions don't make him a great person at all. I think he has already realized his own weakness. And it sure troubles him.
So I think Touya is in a sort of a cyclic trap. Yayoi made him used to reducing stress with sex on one hand. And on the other hand, having sexual relationship with anyone but Yuki also bothers him. He's about to realize that building up the proper relationship with Yuki will get him out of this loop. However, both he and Yuki have to become way stronger to end up as a sweet couple.

DeathfireD said:
you're late by like 4 episodes lol.

^^ that's why I said "keeps penetrating". It's jsut that I didn't have a good chance to write a good post about the show, which I really enjoy.
Nov 18, 2009 5:53 PM

May 2008
The show keeps getting better and better. Most of you probably won't agree with me on this one, but I think Touya has sort of lost his feelings, in a way. I think he's at the point where he no longer feels love towards anything, not Yuki, not his dad, not anything. He seems to be going through life in a very non-committal way at the moment. He only goes out/hangs out with girls for their sake, not his, as in, I've got to do it since they seem to want it. It doesn't stop him from being hurt by others, and he still kind of doesn't want to hurt anybody.

I sort of felt bad for Yamamoto, but you've also got to face the fact that she had no chance to begin with. He went out with her to please her, in a way, but as soon as something more important came up he was quick to disregard her. Call me nuts, but it seems to me Yayoi is the only one Touya wants to end up with... I don't think he even considers Yuki as a possibility anymore, and the moment of their official breakup is fast approaching.

heh, look at me, rambling with my nonsense.
A past can last a lifetime.
How to Read Manga! | AnimeBytes | iMangaScans
Nov 18, 2009 6:07 PM

Oct 2009
georgi said:
The show keeps getting better and better. Most of you probably won't agree with me on this one, but I think Touya has sort of lost his feelings, in a way. I think he's at the point where he no longer feels love towards anything, not Yuki, not his dad, not anything. He seems to be going through life in a very non-committal way at the moment. He only goes out/hangs out with girls for their sake, not his, as in, I've got to do it since they seem to want it. It doesn't stop him from being hurt by others, and he still kind of doesn't want to hurt anybody.
If that is the case it might be worst next episode...still no one answered this=> is Touya's dad dead and if so then what you said above might get worse on Touya....I think he lost his feelings because of Rina? Not sure about that.

georgi said:
I sort of felt bad for Yamamoto, but you've also got to face the fact that she had no chance to begin with. He went out with her to please her, in a way, but as soon as something more important came up he was quick to disregard her. Call me nuts, but it seems to me YayoiRina is the only one Touya wants to end up with... I don't think he even considers Yuki as a possibility anymore, and the moment of their official breakup is fast approaching.

heh, look at me, rambling with my nonsense.

Fixed something for you about the above...look at Yayoi's name.

Nov 18, 2009 6:19 PM

May 2008
No, I don't think Touya likes Rina, he just didn't want her to feel sad and wanted a job, so he decided to kill two birds with one stone. Yayoi, however, he does seem to have a peculiar inclination towards, that's why he bothered to try and avoid her, and that's why he was talking about her being jealous and whatnot. I think she's the only one he's had a physical relationship with so far, so that also plays an important part.
Nov 18, 2009 6:25 PM

Oct 2009
georgi said:
No, I don't think Touya likes Rina, he just didn't want her to feel sad and wanted a job, so he decided to kill two birds with one stone. Yayoi, however, he does seem to have a peculiar inclination towards, that's why he bothered to try and avoid her, and that's why he was talking about her being jealous and whatnot. I think she's the only one he's had a physical relationship with so far, so that also plays an important part.

You think her being jealous suddenly by saying to Touya to not see other women is some progress....

Nov 18, 2009 6:27 PM

May 2008
Don't know about that, but she seems to be the one he is leaning towards at the moment.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Dec 24, 2009

131 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:19 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Dec 5, 2009

52 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 16, 2023 6:58 AM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Nov 28, 2009

68 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 15, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 6, 2009

62 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 13, 2023 12:24 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 30, 2009

61 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 12, 2023 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.