Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2014 10:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode gave me an adventure vibe. I wasn't expecting an overgrown sized bird to come after the duo.

JOKER KICK. Thank God. Those villagers didn't deserve that treatment. Also, never a good idea to mess with two phantom thieves working on the same page.
Nov 24, 2014 10:43 AM
Nov 2014
Nice teamwork from Joker and Spade, as usual. It was pretty obvious, but still a good performance. Silver Heart's "washi" pun, on the other hand... keep trying, old man. You'll get there one day. (Admittedly, though, I chuckled.)

Seeing Queen in that flashback was interesting! Next week's ep looks quite promising. Finally we'll really get to know her~
Nov 24, 2014 2:07 PM

Feb 2014
I don't get the ending. Why did the villagers think that they'd finally be safe now that they have the Scarlet Heart? Isn't the village in more danger now that it's easily accessible for thieves? I'd say they'd be safer if Joker just took it with him.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Nov 24, 2014 2:28 PM

Oct 2011
Joker and Spade should work together.

Queen's Dog Diamond looks like Shaymin's Sky Form.
Nov 24, 2014 5:20 PM
Jul 2018
Nice performance between Spade and Joker. I think they should work together.
Nov 28, 2014 6:04 PM

Jul 2014
xytech said:
I don't get the ending. Why did the villagers think that they'd finally be safe now that they have the Scarlet Heart? Isn't the village in more danger now that it's easily accessible for thieves? I'd say they'd be safer if Joker just took it with him.

On that block was written that the one who finds and hold the Scarlet Heart, is the legendary hero.. That's why they thought that they were safe
Nov 28, 2014 6:10 PM

Jul 2014
I loved this episode!
I can't wait till the next one, it seems like that Queen is gonna try to kill Joker and Silver's protecting him..? I don't know :D
But since there are more parts, i'll wait till next week until i can watch both parts.. I just can't stand it to wait, most of all with an anime like Kaitou Joker who has full of suprises O_o

Well.. anyway, i was pretty schocked that Spade shot Joker even though i knew that it was fake but i couldn't keep my mind off it..
I hope that they're gonna keep working together, not the whole time but still many times as possible hehe.. I liked that part of Silver's ''washi'' xD Well.. That was a nice episode, felt refreshing^-^
Jul 22, 2015 8:44 PM

Jun 2014
That was a fun episode! Too bad they didn't get to keep the Scarlet Heart, but a great adventure nonetheless.

Dec 30, 2016 8:32 PM
Mar 2016
Poor Hachi, thinking of vacation rather than expecting the outcome, hence, mountain climbing. Though I think of it as a good training exercise for him, one cannot always depend on his tools, but pure strength and intellect.
LOL!
Joker:" Phantom thieves need to act cool. You can't just shout out 'gyah' and panic---"
To be honest, he've already said a lot of 'gyah's when that oversized bird came out of nowhere, 5x. But I can't blame him, what bird grows to that size?!
But seriously, "Sure-Kill Joker Kick!" Hachi actually believed in the total opposite of what he is thinking. Joker was really unreadable that time.
Joker: And you...
Hachi: That's Mr. Joker! He won't stand idly by while the weak are being bullied!
Joker: ...shouldn't get to ride here all leisurely in a helicopter!
( Hachi shock and confused )
Joker: Do you know how hard we worked to climb up here?!
"TEKO!!!"
Hachi: THAT'S the point you're mad about?!
I seriously LOL that time. Does he actually care or not though, that's my question. Hachi was also in danger that first night they met. I wonder if he's doing this on purpose to make some comedy or that's just him and his thoughts?
Hachi and Dark Eye are having serious phantom thief assistant competition there.
Even though Joker said he won't work with Spade, he gave in to food. What a glutton!
Jack, King, and Queen were very cute, trying to play with a bear. Queen is very clumsy.
Nice performance Spade, but Joker totally won the treasure though. It's funny how they get so many fruits in one vehicle from that village.
EnilaKimDec 31, 2016 3:21 AM

More topics from this board

» Kaitou Joker Characters and their nationalities

Ayako_Rose - Sep 11, 2021

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Sep 11, 2021 12:15 PM

Poll: » Low score due to being kid's anime

7starkiller99 - Nov 25, 2014

19 by Ayako_Rose »»
Dec 2, 2020 11:21 PM

» Visual & Character Designs

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2014

4 by Ayako_Rose »»
Nov 30, 2020 9:55 PM

» Kaito Joker

LadyMal - Aug 4, 2019

5 by Ayako_Rose »»
Nov 29, 2020 10:00 PM

Poll: » Kaitou Joker Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2014

8 by Ayako_Rose »»
Nov 28, 2020 8:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.