Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Nov 24, 2014 4:41 PM

Oct 2009
I knew the anime is going to take this path once seele and bulat died.
Le sigh.

Everyone will die in the end yey.
The destruction of one's imperial arm is a good foreshadowing of one's death. hahaha

Nov 24, 2014 5:25 PM

Nov 2013
so much hate in here. lol.

i understand now why white fox skipped the whole Wild Hunt arc and now continue from Tatsumi execution. Basically if they didnt skip it, the story will be left hanging when the anime ended. plus in my opinion the member of that group are pretty much useless in any story development.

now the anime even surpass the episode in manga. I kinda like where this is going. this is totally like Fullmetal Alchemist all over again.
Nov 24, 2014 5:27 PM

May 2013
Well that escalated quickly. I didnt really cared about the ships but seeing Mine die in this episode was really sad for me. So they're going to kill all of the characters now eh?
Tch.
Nov 24, 2014 5:38 PM

Nov 2013
And best girl is dead. Fuck this show
Nov 24, 2014 5:42 PM

Nov 2008
that was really sad seeing Mine die, hate how there killing off the characters like that. now its just Akame, Leone, Tatsumi, and Najenda left.

Nov 24, 2014 5:53 PM
Apr 2012
Woooooo worst character in the entire show is deaddd!!! Best ending ever, loli crap needs to die in anime... seriously.
Nov 24, 2014 6:08 PM

May 2014
Wow. They just killed the best girl, Mine. And I was hoping that she would survive in the end, too...
Nov 24, 2014 6:16 PM

Jul 2010
Kuriby said:
Woooooo worst character in the entire show is deaddd!!! Best ending ever, loli crap needs to die in anime... seriously.

And let's not forget her stupid pink pigtails. Good riddance.
Nov 24, 2014 6:22 PM

Nov 2012
Talk about rushed...
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Nov 24, 2014 6:44 PM

Jun 2014
man they totally blew it with this show in the last 2-3 episodes
Nov 24, 2014 6:51 PM

Aug 2014
I want to end this anime like this

Now Mine is dead Tatsumi is broken from the inside, then he to go
Najenda and tell

Tatsumi:'' boss, I can't take this any more I had enough all three
I like x love Mine x Sheele x Chelsea are dead. How can I, can I live
now I am going to quiet night raid''.

Akame:'' what the hell are you saying do you not want to save the
people any more''.

Tatsumi:'' Akame it's all over for me, I don't have the power to stop
Esdeth that's why I quit''.

Leone:'' I thought you wanted to save your village don't you stop being
loser''.

Tatsumi:'' I will not stop now''.

Akame:'' Boss why don't you stop him''.

Najenda:'' Akame let him go give him some time to think this over he back any way''.

Then Tatsumi goes to Esdeath

Tatasumi:'' Esdeath I here to make you into my lover''.

Esdeath''. I don't trust you go away before I kill you''.

Tatasumi:'' if you don't believe me then lets have sex I will make you
crazy over my body''.

Esdeath''. Very well lets see who make who goes crazy''.

Then they have sex all night to morning

Esdeath''. Oh Tatsumi you're so great now I crazy about your D now I can't
live with taking your thing inside my P I do anything you want only that
is in my law of life''.

Tatasumi:''okay, I want to be king and I live with your way of low life that
kill the weak''.

Esdeath''. Okay, I will make you king, but I don't want to kill Minister and
shota king''.

Tatasumi:'' okay don't say kill them just make that shota king into a trap bitch''.

Then she makes him king Tatasumi taking over every land and capture all people in
the night raid Akame x Leone x Najenda

Najenda:'' how can you become so evil king''.

Tatasumi:'' shut up I don't have anything to Gards put them in jail right now

Esdeath''. Tatsumi now goes to torture them:''

Tatasumi:'' please Esdeath let me make them torture later''.

Esdeath''. Okay Tatsumi I want you thing right now

Tatasumi:'' Esdeath go and wait for me in your room I will be there in 10 min''.

Then Tatsumi go and meet scientists who made the drug that can make Esdeath
demon blood inside her body go out of her body by mouth for to give her this
drug he first drink that drug then he has to cum inside her to give this
to her he drinks the drug and going to Esdeth room

Tatasumi:'' Esdeath bang you all night''.

Esdeath:'' I can't wait to take inside me Tatsumi''.

Then they have sex all fucking night in morning Esdeath blood is getting out
from her mouth and demon mark on her chest is gone, she's in crazy pain now
she can't move her body

Esdeath:'' why the hell is going on Tatasumi this pain is too much for me''.

Tatasumi:'' hahaha at least you sick bitch your power is gone now I make you
suffer all the sin you committed you killed all my friends''.

Then Tatasumi tie her up and throw her into all the man she torture them they fucking
raping her good later he goes to Akame Najenda Leone and free them

Tatasumi:'' I destroyed Esdeath now her power is gone, I am a real king now let
kill every evil in this world''.

Akame:'' did you kill Kurome to''.

Tatasum''. Now I let her live for you to kill go do the way you want to end her''.

Najenda''. I can't believe it, but Tatsumi you really make her suffer''.

Tatasum''. Boss now you become Qveen of this land and save to change everything
I'm going to my village''. My work is done''.

somedays later Tatsumi is putting flowers on every one grave and pray for them
Akame come there too

Tatsumi:'' Akame did you kill Kurome or not''.

Akame:'' no she becomes so weak when I saw the love in Wave eyes for her
I let them go, she is going to die anyway''.

Tatsumi:'' Akame do you want to come with me to my village''.

Akame:'' okay, I don't have anything else to do anyway lets go''.

Now Najenda go to torture chamber where Esdeath and Minister healed

Najenda''. Esdeath how does it feel to be a bitch to all the people
You torture and what about you Minister hey did you really died there good''.

Esdeath''. Please help me Najenda I do anything for you''.

Najenda''. No way in hell now die here like a bitch you have to go in
hell too''.

That's the way to end this anime that all funk off if you think its not good
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Nov 24, 2014 6:59 PM

Apr 2011
Good episode, but Mines death was quite sad, didnt expect that to happen.
Nov 24, 2014 8:08 PM

Sep 2010
Jedelas said:
It's another good episode. Though I personally would've liked to see Mine live or at least allow both Tatsumi and Mine's relationship to develop a bit more. >.> Would've given a stronger impact on her death.

Can't wait for the next episode though! A duel between sisters~

My thoughts exactly.

Man.... I hope Mine doesn't die in the next chapter, but I know she will.
Nov 24, 2014 8:32 PM

Jul 2012
DAMN IT ALL. WHY DIDN'T I LEARN NOT TO GET ATTACHED TO ANY OF THE CHARACTERS AFTER CHELSEA DIED! BUT MINE IS LISTED AS A MAIN CHARACTER! SHE'S NOT REALLY DEAD, RIGHT, RIGHT?! ;__;

This show is Esdeath, and I'm being tortured.. LOL
AndoNov 24, 2014 8:35 PM
Nov 24, 2014 8:50 PM

Oct 2011
SUSANNNO!!!!!!!!!!!!
MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I cannot take this anymore T__T

Everyone I love dies !!!!!!
Nov 24, 2014 10:14 PM

Aug 2013
Damn it!

Nov 24, 2014 10:18 PM

Feb 2013
Glad she died. At least in the anime.

Nov 24, 2014 10:23 PM

Aug 2013
I wonder if the studio's original plan was to adapt the manga faithfully or if it changed to AO when they saw the initial sales for BDs/DVDs. With the way things are going, they really don't intend to do a sequel...that or is the manga ending soon?
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Nov 24, 2014 10:55 PM

Dec 2013
I don't get why eveyones dissing this show. All I see is "insta dropped" and "akame ga shit" and stuff like that. (with all the people dissing it i'm confused as to why it's still in the 8's for it's ratings)
I haven't seen the manga but I really love this show!
Su was pretty damn badass and Mine's death was sad and really unexpected, like seriously. Everyone was saying "oh, don't worry, Mine's safe she's a main charcter" well stuff you guys! You were wrong! -_-
Nov 24, 2014 11:54 PM
Aug 2014
Everybody dies so quick but the ones I hated to see go were Sheele and Lubbock
Nov 25, 2014 12:34 AM

Jan 2014
7starkiller99 said:
Shadowsnake777 said:
I don't get why eveyones dissing this show. All I see is "insta dropped" and "akame ga shit" and stuff like that. (with all the people dissing it i'm confused as to why it's still in the 8's for it's ratings)
I haven't seen the manga but I really love this show!
Su was pretty damn badass and Mine's death was sad and really unexpected, like seriously. Everyone was saying "oh, don't worry, Mine's safe she's a main charcter" well stuff you guys! You were wrong! -_-

It's because people like to group and because you missed out on all the fun toxicity xD
It pretty much died down and people are still grumbling but moving on.
Or the problem is not whats happening,the real problem is the "how"part...Like how did Mine die from getting overemotional...
Nov 25, 2014 12:36 AM

Jun 2014
LonelyWizard said:
7starkiller99 said:

It's because people like to group and because you missed out on all the fun toxicity xD
It pretty much died down and people are still grumbling but moving on.
Or the problem is not whats happening,the real problem is the "how"part...Like how did Mine die from getting overemotional...

? She was in love with Tatsumi, so she got hit by LIGHTNING BEAM and shot at that instant, using the "pinch" of her death to finish off Budou.

^ At least that's what I gathered. *shrug*
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Nov 25, 2014 12:44 AM

Jan 2014
7starkiller99 said:
LonelyWizard said:

? She was in love with Tatsumi, so she got hit by LIGHTNING BEAM and shot at that instant, using the "pinch" of her death to finish off Budou.

^ At least that's what I gathered. *shrug*
Yea,dont question the shounen logic(Thats what the writers depend on when they wrote that BS scene i guess),she used all her power to save her love and survive until they kiss,then magically died...
Nov 25, 2014 1:23 AM

Feb 2010
bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

LOL WHAT!? Ahahaha oh god I thought that fanbase couldn't get any more stupid

Because they only watch shit like these titles.

LOL
How can anyone take this seriously with that as your picture?
In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!
Nov 25, 2014 1:48 AM

Sep 2013
That was... somewhat anticlimatic. I thought it was a joke for a minute.
I don't know why Budo is so weak. I mean, if you're going to go Asura's Wrath mode you might as well act the part.
Nov 25, 2014 2:30 AM

Jan 2014
so many butthurts because anime is better than manga

X
D
Nov 25, 2014 2:45 AM

May 2013
Taito10 said:
Larechar said:

I haven't read the manga, but I can guarantee it's better than this. These past couple episodes are trash. I REALLY liked this anime up until last week.

Thats your problem. Anime is very good. I dont care about skip because these events were very poor so is better that they skipped.

Anime is good like manga or even better.

YOU MUST ALL ACCEPT THE FACTS.

srsly.... too many kids...

Taito10 said:
so many butthurts because anime is better than manga

X
D

Seriously? Do you even Engrish? I HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA.

These last two episodes were simply rushed garbage. And... kids? I'm 24.

Your trolling is not appreciated because I'm trying to have an intelligent conversation about these last two episodes. My stance is that they are horrible. Your stance is that the manga is even worse. Cool story bro. But I'm talking about how bad THE ANIME is.

Let's talk about that.
Nov 25, 2014 3:06 AM

Nov 2012
Bleh, it was terrible. I'm not gonna rage like some other people because I'm saving all my rage until my favorite character dies in a pathetic way just like everyone else has. My problem is that they skipped so much character development that it just took away the impact completely. We didn't even get to see Tatsumi x Mine couple time before she died. I hated that pairing but I know see just how necessary it is. I still love the manga but this is almost as bad as the Grisaia adaptation(not counting the latest episode of Grisaia because that was actually good)
Nov 25, 2014 3:07 AM

Apr 2008
CreamyKagarin said:
Bleh, it was terrible. I'm not gonna rage like some other people because I'm saving all my rage until my favorite character dies in a pathetic way just like everyone else has. My problem is that they skipped so much character development that it just took away the impact completely. We didn't even get to see Tatsumi x Mine couple time before she died. I hated that pairing but I know see just how necessary it is. I still love the manga but this is almost as bad as the Grisaia adaptation(not counting the latest episode of Grisaia because that was actually good)

Does Ran even exist in the anime anymore? Cause he has no presence whatsoever
Nov 25, 2014 3:16 AM

May 2013
CreamyKagarin said:
Bleh, it was terrible. I'm not gonna rage like some other people

>.> <.< >.>

CreamyKagarin said:
because I'm saving all my rage until my favorite character dies in a pathetic way just like everyone else has. My problem is that they skipped so much character development that it just took away the impact completely. We didn't even get to see Tatsumi x Mine couple time before she died. I hated that pairing but I know see just how necessary it is. I still love the manga but this is almost as bad as the Grisaia adaptation(not counting the latest episode of Grisaia because that was actually good)

Bols's and Chelsea's deaths were actually really awesome imo. That pathetic human, but not cheesy, type of death is really heart-wrenching. That's what I was hoping for from Mine. Ugh. Disgusting episode.
Nov 25, 2014 3:17 AM

Apr 2012
LOL she learnt 2 freeze time to stop Tatsumi from escaping from her
Nov 25, 2014 3:33 AM

Jan 2014
Larechar said:
CreamyKagarin said:
Bleh, it was terrible. I'm not gonna rage like some other people

>.> <.< >.>

CreamyKagarin said:
because I'm saving all my rage until my favorite character dies in a pathetic way just like everyone else has. My problem is that they skipped so much character development that it just took away the impact completely. We didn't even get to see Tatsumi x Mine couple time before she died. I hated that pairing but I know see just how necessary it is. I still love the manga but this is almost as bad as the Grisaia adaptation(not counting the latest episode of Grisaia because that was actually good)

Bols's and Chelsea's deaths were actually really awesome imo. That pathetic human, but not cheesy, type of death is really heart-wrenching. That's what I was hoping for from Mine. Ugh. Disgusting episode.
Because who wrote the deaths of Bols and Chelsea actually had some ability...The guys wrote an anime original death for Mine,i dont even talk about those guys,they are earning money from this shit job they do,i respect them...
Nov 25, 2014 3:39 AM

Jul 2009
Ah come on! Don't tell me Mine is really doing to die?! WTF, everyone in Night Raid is dying! Susanoo is gone now too =/
Nov 25, 2014 3:57 AM

Jul 2012
Tatsumi's gonna die
よろしく!
Nov 25, 2014 4:02 AM

Sep 2014
My theory is becoming more real by the minute that all the characters are gonna die at the end of this it will be a fucked up ending watch
Nov 25, 2014 4:20 AM

Nov 2014
All the heroes are dying so easily, same for the villains. With Mine's death - and Susanoo probably - I have to assume by the last episode no one will be left alive apart from Tatsumi :/
Nov 25, 2014 4:23 AM

Jun 2013
i tribute to mine
RIP Mine
let tastumi done your justice

Nov 25, 2014 4:46 AM

Mar 2010
Anime is really losing a lot on it's quality because of all that rushed up episodes.
In my opinion, if they wanted to do things diffrent than in manga, they should do that a lot erlier, maybe then it wouldn't feel so wrong.
Nov 25, 2014 5:06 AM
May 2014
hmm "Kill the Little Sister" I wonder which character is dying next week?? It's odd how they spoiled the next episode in the tittle.
Nov 25, 2014 5:08 AM

May 2012
I don't care if it doesn't follow the manga. This episode was great.
Nov 25, 2014 5:09 AM

Jan 2008
I find it amazing that people who shit-talk this the most are the most loyal fans and first to comment as soon as the episode is released. You make my day everytime I see this. And all that "I can't believe people are so stupid as to like/enjoy/not-hate this" - that's like the most stuck-up thing you can say. Seems like you take sadistic pleasure by making other people enjoy things less. On a path to chaos find a guy who likes something and then let's keep abusing him for it. Let's take someone's enjoyment and crush it - because I am right and you are wrong and you can't possibly like something taht I hate. If you do - you shall be converted. Converted to one true way of thinking. Trully a way to forming utopia.
I just wonder what is the reason of the recent increase of said assholes - did that become the new coolness factor? It has become more and more difficult to comment on anything on MAL recently. You can't say that you're fond of something without having a gang shit-talk you. So fashionable.

They saved 1 and lost 2, possibly severely weakening 3rd - hardly the bargain to hope for.
I don't even know at this point... I think I'd enjoy it more if there weren't so many death-streaks. I mean I get it - they are prepared to die so they die. Great cause requires sacrificies and all that shit but come on. Offsetting it with comedy scenes once in a while is not really the way to go.
At this point - I wouldn't really be surprised if it turned out that the entire thing was a dream and Tatsumi never left the village. This series has taught me not to assume anything after all.
Nov 25, 2014 6:01 AM

Jan 2013
Well they had to kill mine since she was getting repeative
Nov 25, 2014 7:13 AM
Jul 2018
hm.

I enjoyed that alot.

Skipping th wild hunt arc then just killing off lubbock and shura in one ep in completely non canon means made me very worried for the end of this anime.

Now that ive seen this I have ope it will still be one of my favs.

Glad they added in the esdeath fight altho she still looked a bit more bad ass in the anime considering she was fighting everyone.

is this anime going to spoil whats going to happen akame vs kurome? (altho i guess at this point it could never have ended differently with kurome being sick and akame being akame)
Nov 25, 2014 7:18 AM

Oct 2013
Darklight0303 said:
CreamyKagarin said:

Pfft...
[Spoiler]The Kuroko effect
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Nov 25, 2014 7:30 AM
Jul 2018
NoongaJuice said:
Darklight0303 said:

Pfft...
[Spoiler]The Kuroko effect

thats the only thing i am wondering about in this anime , how will they handle run and wave after skipping wild hunt?

I honestly have no idea.

at this point im leaning toward kurome dying by akame next ep so wave goes into rage mode and fights final battle w/ tatsumi probs..

absolutely no idea what they plan on doing with Run tho, without wild hunt his whole stories been fucked.

I guess we won't get THAT scene.

Nov 25, 2014 7:46 AM

Aug 2014
Shadowsnake777 said:
(with all the people dissing it i'm confused as to why it's still in the 8's for it's ratings)

Fairy Tail got a better score than AgK. By your logic FT is better than AgK. I seriously hope that you don't think this way.
And just because the majority likes it, doesn't mean that it's actually good.
Nov 25, 2014 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
No0nePB said:
Shadowsnake777 said:
(with all the people dissing it i'm confused as to why it's still in the 8's for it's ratings)

Fairy Tail got a better score than AgK. By your logic FT is better than AgK. I seriously hope that you don't think this way.
And just because the majority likes it, doesn't mean that it's actually good.

Akame is a new show with alot of haters and even still its ranked #251,

Almost all anime watchers ive talked to IRL and on net have enjoyed it (theres the large group of people here that hate on everything and troll and talk shit about every show but the rating outplace them, people who arent ridiculous don't post/chat as much and actually enjoy it)

having that high a rating means out of all the many people who have watched it thinks its above average to great. that is not a bad thing, just because somethings popular doesnt mean its bad either.

Your avatar is HxH pretty much the most over hyped anime of all time.

Fairy Tail is a long running series with many fans, not everyone thinks its bad just because you do, some people love it. hence its high rating, just because its higher rating than akame, don't mean akame is bad.

your the one with the flawed logic man. its cool if you dont like popular shit but that doesnt give you right to go around claiming shows are bad becuz popular, especially when your avatar is HxH, which IMO is the biggest example of an over hyped popular anime. ( its decent at best but def not the end all be all best anime EVAR that HxH fans make it out to be)
Nov 25, 2014 8:06 AM

May 2014
Manga question

also, cant wait for Akame Ga Kill : Brotherhood, where they will follow the manga
Nov 25, 2014 8:12 AM

Jan 2014
Icarusu said:
Manga question

also, cant wait for Akame Ga Kill : Brotherhood, where they will follow the manga
They are dating and stuff...Not sure how long it will last tho...
Nov 25, 2014 8:27 AM

Aug 2014
@GarudaAiacos
By "good" I meant the level of quality and not the level of enjoyment. Enjoyment =/= Quality I can be entertained by the stupidest stuff ever, but that doesn't automatically mean it's well written. I love One Piece, it's my favorite manga. But I didn't rate it a 10/10 because I am well aware of its flaws. Your assumption of me being a person who dislikes everything popular is therefore wrong.

Never implied that every popular show is bad. Never implied that Agk is bad because FT has a better score. Agk is worlds better than FT. Stop assuming things.

And I'm not going to bother discussing with you whether HxH is overhyped or not because your ratings on shows are clearly based on personal opinion and enjoyment - the exact opposite of my "rating style"(taking objective aspects into consideration only; with the exception of Hxh which I originally gave a 8, but because it made me cry like a bitch I raised the score).
Pages (17) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1209 by Ratris_Decision »»
May 2, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1364 by vero231 »»
May 1, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

471 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.