Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 12, 2009 6:40 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I can understand Junpei's suffering due to the fact that there are cats everywhere :D Talking in the mobile with a cat isn't something ppl. would normally do but thats the advantage of being able to know what the animals are saying XD

I love Kanako's expression when she sees Junpei talking with Kaede and also when her hair got burnt :D I'm not sure whether anyone realise this but in the hot spring, for a moment Junpei's finger in the water looks like a...yeah you get the idea DX
ShanaFlameNov 12, 2009 7:10 PM
Nov 12, 2009 6:45 PM

Nov 2008
That was a rather generic episode - Kyoto trip and onsen episodes combined. It looks as if AIC has shot their load on this series and they are now just running throw the chapters of "Anime rom-com 101".

Too bad - there seemed to be some potential at the beginning of the series.
Nov 12, 2009 7:07 PM

Oct 2009
There was a little sense of humour in the beginning with Chizuru and Junpei. Junpei must have helped like 10 to 30 cats in this episode alone. That is a lot of progress. Absolutely found it interesting to see the different things of Kyoto since I am not familiar with the setting....are those real in Kyoto? What in the world was the guy doing reading the magazine Boys Lover? Haruhiko and Kouta were funny guys in this episode as a support to Junpei. Lots of cat couples but found that the most best was Junpei reuniting that little cat with his father. Nagi appearing suddenly was nice too. Great that Junpei gave Sakura a present he got.Found hilarious and brilliant the talk with that Junpei had with the cat that is with the twins only to hang with a expression like this:
Found as a second great and long laugh at this part along with Sumiyoshi hair's being on fire:
BTW anyone knows how expensive is Nagi's place here=>
I assume 5 million euros or is it more? It was a good epsiode in the end and twins too appeared but not for long.
ShanaFlame said:
I can understand Junpei's suffering due to the fact that there are cats everywhere :D Talking in the mobile with a cat isn't something ppl. would normally do but thats the advantage of being able to know what the animals are saying XD

I found it very funny this part. I wonder why was that guy reading that magazine as a guy? O_o is my expression to that.
ShanaFlame said:
I love Kanako's expression when she sees Junpei talking with Kaede and also when her hair got burnt :D I'm not sure whether anyone realise this but in the hot spring, for a moment Junpei's finger in the water looks like a.......yeah you get the idea DX

Yeah me too I though that until he made the thumbs up thing.
francismeunierNov 12, 2009 7:11 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 13, 2009 2:35 AM

Sep 2007
Pfff !
Bad episode.
Not in the manga, they are going to a generic ecchi anime and Nyan Koi! is not like that. <_<
I will finish this series bue i really prefer the manga.
Nov 13, 2009 2:50 AM

Oct 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
Pfff !
Bad episode.
Not in the manga, they are going to a generic ecchi anime and Nyan Koi! is not like that. <_<
I will finish this series bue i really prefer the manga.

So what is supposed to be in the manga at this point? I would like to know in a spoiler if possible.

Nov 13, 2009 6:07 AM
Jul 2018
NABESHIN! yeah

Cats speaking ben, great. And the Flohwalzer in the BGM during the tourism fit perfectly.
I like those Kyoto episodes, a lot of places I know :D
Nov 13, 2009 11:12 AM

Jun 2008
Kind of generic episode, but enjoyable.
Nagi is simply gorgeous in her Kimono. Nobody would have taken her as a guy if she had worn it all the time...
Nov 13, 2009 1:02 PM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
Kind of generic episode, but enjoyable.
Nagi is simply gorgeous in her Kimono. Nobody would have taken her as a guy if she had worn it all the time...

Yes! Nagi is very impressive and a beauty/assassin in that Kimono. I agree with you a lot on that one Proselyt.

Nov 14, 2009 5:29 AM

Apr 2009
HoaRy said:
NABESHIN! yeah

Ahah, I KNEW I wasn't the only one who got that!

Anyway, onsen episode: I saw that coming. It's a toll a series has to pay.
Nov 14, 2009 6:29 AM

Nov 2007
Desirio said:
HoaRy said:
NABESHIN! yeah

Ahah, I KNEW I wasn't the only one who got that!

Anyway, onsen episode: I saw that coming. It's a toll a series has to pay.

lol he just HAS to put himself in an episode he's directing! XD

btw anyone else catch the russian in this ep?
О, Японская медитация!! lolz

kimatg on | blog | pixiv | deviantART
Nov 14, 2009 7:43 AM

Jan 2008
HoaRy said:
NABESHIN! yeah Cats speaking ben, great. And the Flohwalzer in the BGM during the tourism fit perfectly. I like those Kyoto episodes, a lot of places I know :D

Yea The Kyoto-ben was heavy. Ookinii!
The classic line of "Not even the dog eats while the couple fights" was changed to "Not even the cat" of course.
Nov 14, 2009 8:04 AM

May 2009
School trip episodes are usually fun and this was no exception. I'm surprised that people around him weren't reacting to the sight of a huge horde of cats following Junpei around Kyoto. In any case, poor guy. Yeah, Nagi looked great and the stuff after the closing credits did much to explain her comments about Junpei after the 3 left her home.
Nov 14, 2009 8:23 AM

Jul 2009
Nice..though this was not in manga, but i found it funny XD, and i think it will be different from the manga this point onward, but i don't know the manga hasn't finished yet

ROFL Tama and Kousaka's talking on the phone and troublesome family of cat there

Can't predict the next plot of this anime anymore, curious about that

"He who runs after three hares will not catch any" --just a hunch about harem ending, if they not making 2nd season
Nov 14, 2009 8:24 AM

Aug 2008
NABESHIN!

I loved the typical dating sim bgm when he got invited by the girls. Flags (and thumbs) were raised
Nov 14, 2009 8:47 AM

Sep 2007
lol, Nabeshin

So far I prefer the Anime over the Manga and I'm also glad it seems to go another direction. I hated that
story.
Nov 14, 2009 8:58 AM

Jan 2009
And the bag went 'nyaa' xD

Oh but if he helps all of these cats, he'll soon be done with his curse : D

Also Afros are fabulous~

Thumbs up in the water, is a bad choice xD
And hey that's some suggestive fingermovements by Kanako? xD

Also Kanako's flaming hair was pretty lol xD
But, a bug minus in this episode.. Non-existent appearances of the twins D:
I think .. actually.. Both of the twins passed Mizuno on my list, so now, in my opinion the girls in order are now: Akari/Kotone, Mizuno, Nagi, Kanako and the mail-woman whatever her name was xD
Also next episode: Moar of the twins : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 14, 2009 9:00 AM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:

Dude the twins appeared when Kousaka called Tama..under the temple..it's a little screentime though
Nov 14, 2009 9:12 AM

Jan 2009
Laevantein said:
Oosran said:

Dude the twins appeared when Kousaka called Tama..under the temple..it's a little screentime though

D:
That was so little that it doesn't count : >
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 14, 2009 11:21 AM

Nov 2008
Meh. It was good but was not looking forward to an onsen treat.

Mr. Masa? Just about proves the Seto no Hanayome theory but was obvious from the start and I ain't complaining. By the looks of it, hopefully the next episode will be as epic as episode 4.
Nov 14, 2009 11:57 AM

Aug 2009
Lol at Junpei's thumb xD

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Nov 14, 2009 12:43 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Laevantein said:
Oosran said:

D:

They showed their faces.
HoaRy said:
NABESHIN! yeah

What is that ^?

Nov 14, 2009 12:44 PM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Laevantein said:
Oosran said:

D:

They showed their faces.

It doesn't count, it's not enough
Nov 14, 2009 12:45 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Laevantein said:
Oosran said:

D:

They showed their faces.

Ok it's not but still at least it counts but because it's not enough is a excuse to not count. Anyways, next episode preview I saw more of the twins are going to be in.

Nov 14, 2009 12:53 PM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Laevantein said:
Oosran said:

D:

They showed their faces.

Ok it's not but still at least it counts but because it's not enough is a excuse to not count. Anyways, next episode preview I saw more of the twins are going to be in.

No it doesn't count, not in my book, going by my standards, it has to be at least 5min of combined appearance for it to count : D
Nov 14, 2009 1:05 PM

Jul 2009
It aggravates me the way Kanako can't stand anything Junpei does. They say love hurts but is it really necessary to punch him for everything he does? How can he even begin to appreciate her if all she does is wail on him? Annoying, but I still enjoy this anime.
Nov 14, 2009 1:06 PM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:
HoaRy said:
NABESHIN! yeah

What is that ^?

Nabeshin is Watanabe Shinichi, an Anime director who implements himself in all kinds of series, you can always recognize him by his red shirt and the afro.
http://myanimelist.net/people/896/Shinichi_Watanabe
He was the bus driver in this episode.
Nov 14, 2009 1:14 PM

Jul 2008
even on vacation he can't get any rest! plus he can't get any closer with kaede, with those cats, and kanako also there to run interference
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 14, 2009 1:26 PM

Oct 2009
Spade said:
francismeunier said:
HoaRy said:
NABESHIN! yeah

What is that ^?

Nabeshin is Watanabe Shinichi, an Anime director who implements himself in all kinds of series, you can always recognize him by his red shirt and the afro.
http://myanimelist.net/people/896/Shinichi_Watanabe
He was the bus driver in this episode.

Oh ok! Now I get it but why was he reading a Boys Lover thing then?

Nov 14, 2009 1:27 PM
Jul 2018
Oosran said:
Laevantein said:
Oosran said:

D:

Tama stole that scene anyway. Need less Kanako and more Akari/Kotone!
Nov 14, 2009 1:30 PM

Jan 2009
HoaRy said:
Oosran said:
Laevantein said:
Oosran said:

D:

^At last someone who makes sense! : D
Nov 14, 2009 1:40 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
HoaRy said:
Oosran said:
Laevantein said:
Oosran said:

D:

^At last someone who makes sense! : D

Hey, hey I agree too that we need more twins for this show. Don't count me out. D:

Nov 14, 2009 2:41 PM

Sep 2009
Selkaine said:
Lol at Junpei's thumb xD

hahaha i know that was funny xD

i love this anime!
Nov 14, 2009 3:10 PM

Oct 2007
poor Junpei - thought he would have a decent break but still had to help out!

Selkaine said:
Lol at Junpei's thumb xD

same here
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2009 4:08 PM

Jul 2009
No i need more Tama x Noir, this show named Nyan Koi! after all XD
Nov 14, 2009 4:28 PM

May 2007
Is it just me, or does Junpei's allergic reaction around cats getting less frequent? Methinks after this is all said and done, he won't be allergic to them anymore.
Nov 14, 2009 4:52 PM
Mar 2009
Selkaine said:
Lol at Junpei's thumb xD

agreed

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris
Nov 14, 2009 5:30 PM

May 2008
whats so ecchi about this episode,great episode thou

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 14, 2009 5:56 PM

Apr 2008
Mizuno collects weird stuffs o_o

Nov 14, 2009 6:16 PM
Oct 2009
This episode was alright, I liked the last one better. I hope they come out with a better episode next time.

Nov 14, 2009 6:27 PM

Nov 2007
lmao not a bad episode xD seems that Nagi is going to get more serious now though :3
Nov 14, 2009 6:42 PM

Nov 2007
Nagi should wear her hair like that more often, makes her look genuinely feminine =D. Shes definitely the best girl in the show, with Kanako sitting right at the bottom below the random female classmates. I noticed Junpei wasn't sneezing at all despite sitting next to all those cats towards the end. What happened to his area of effect?
Nov 14, 2009 6:55 PM

Jan 2009
Kantarou said:
I noticed Junpei wasn't sneezing at all despite sitting next to all those cats towards the end. What happened to his area of effect?

He's developed more Neko-resistance, obviously xD
Nov 14, 2009 7:46 PM

Jul 2008
haha Nagi was the funniest part of this episode. She is so over the top.
Nov 14, 2009 8:11 PM

Sep 2009
mizuno looked awesome in this episode and so did ichinose
it was funny when Kana's hair caught on fire and did people notice the afro guy bus driver was reading yaoi manga? xD

Nov 14, 2009 8:21 PM

Jul 2008
Oosran said:
Kantarou said:
I noticed Junpei wasn't sneezing at all despite sitting next to all those cats towards the end. What happened to his area of effect?

He's developed more Neko-resistance, obviously xD

Said like that make it sound stupid but I agree that with all the trouble he got into he should naturally develop a certain resistance against it, of course if he touch a cat it probably would be a different matter but I guess he'll slowly be more and more resistant to it, he got his curse more than three month ago afterall.

Anyway decent episode, Kanako and Nagi are starting to get on my nerve. Kanako is just plain stupid trying to take Junpei by force when it's obvious to anybody that he like Kaede, she's harsh with him and after that she's wondering why Junpei don't like her, stupid tsuntsun character.
Nagi is a bi-sexual tomboy which sexual orientation is still a wonder even to herself, she's supporting Kaede but love Junpei as well tough she's still there to 'love and protect' any beautifull girl she see, you can't get a more contradictoring character. The worst part of her is that she yell everything and use a stupid formal way to speak.
Nov 14, 2009 9:32 PM

Sep 2008
Definitely making a lot of references to Hayate in this show. Nagi's mansions was just another one. heh

Junpei's thumb in the water, even at the start I knew it wasn't. Didn't look right, plus I doubt they'd do something like that in an anime like this.
Kinda surprised they put so much hinting of infidelity in here though. They did it right in front of the kid too.

3 hares? Try 6, though he's only trying to catch one of them.

In the preview 'Are guys interested in female underwear?' *facepalm* Mizuno, you fail.

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Nov 14, 2009 10:36 PM

Jun 2009
Another solid episode, and I definitely lol'd at Junpei's thumb in the hot spring. I'm also starting to wonder how close Junpei is from freeing himself from the curse because he's been helping a lot more cats recently. Hopefully we'll get to see more of the twins next episode.
Nov 14, 2009 10:38 PM

Aug 2008
That thumb thing really had there for a moment. And it's going to suck for Junpei when he teaches a cat how to catch a sparrow.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2009 11:49 PM

Apr 2009
Nabeshin as the bus driver, who saw that coming? Random indeed, but awesome all the same.

Nov 15, 2009 12:51 AM

Sep 2009
Funny episode. Junpei certainly helped a lot of cats this time. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the twins next episode.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

218 by Gabetin »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:52 PM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Oct 29, 2009

111 by Capivara936 »»
Jan 28, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 1, 2009

202 by Red_candy_03 »»
Nov 6, 2022 7:26 AM

» Nyan Koi! is the best harem anime out there! (And recommend me similar shows)

herofelix77 - Dec 21, 2021

2 by soumyadipexe »»
Dec 22, 2021 9:23 AM

» Did this anime jinx itself by not having a second season?

binoyvargas - Jul 23, 2021

0 by binoyvargas »»
Jul 23, 2021 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.