Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2014 5:34 AM

Nov 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The animation was awful and the the scene when demon literally entered her was pretty weird.
You all need to watch Nami.

Dec 24, 2017 8:34 PM
Jul 2018
I think the last scene was meant to suggest that the rapist was the devil from the girl's dream. I think his aim was to corrupt the girl (and of course he succeeded considering what the girl does at the end). Also, why the hell was that kid's crotch glowing near the end? Very peculiar if you ask me.
Mar 15, 2018 2:01 PM

Apr 2016
Because of c e n s o r s h i p >_>
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Dec 19, 2020 8:58 PM

Aug 2020
Cave demon raping a girl ✖
Hardcore fisting turning into gore ✖
Teachers fucking eachother next to a sleeping student ✖
Bondage molestation ✖
Girl sucking off her molester ✖
Girl sucking off a random guy ✔
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Aug 10, 2021 6:00 PM

Feb 2014
Entered pretty much because of the title of the anime lol

Wish it were subbed, otherwise it just seems like she visits that guy so he can rape her in all kind of weird ways.

The end was pretty funny, I agree it was the best part.
Aug 12, 2021 2:05 PM

Aug 2021
I have a cel from this title. I bought it years ago at a convention not knowing what it was from, and I somewhat regret finding out.
May 23, 2023 4:32 AM

Jun 2011
The theme song was pretty great and completely in contrast to what happened on screen if you can a girl being raped and losing her mind a "satisfaction". Then again, most antagonist in hentai would consider that a win, so.. yeah, lol. 
Oct 9, 2023 11:07 AM

May 2021
This had some of the fetishes that I like watching/reading: Inflation, Unbirth, Guro, Rape, Mindbreak. She got brainwashed into just wanting and only thinking of sex everyday.
Currently watching every hentai ever made starting from 1971
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.