Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Nov 5, 2014 1:53 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
teh_C said:
i still hope this is some really bad dream and i wake up soon...

Right there with you. Heck, my beef isn't even about shipping anymore. It's the complete and utter disregard to all that has happened in this series. I wouldn't have a problem with it if Kishimoto had actually shown development and a genuine relationship starting to bud between Naruto and Hinata. But he never did. This is just out of the blue. It's just fan pandering horse crap that disrespects anyone who's called themselves a fan of this series.

And don't even get me started on Sakura and Sasuke. If THAT isn't blatant pandering, I don't know what is.
Nov 5, 2014 2:06 PM

Sep 2011
Arashi89 said:
even narusaku.com prepared a "We won the NarutoBowl!" music party for this week.
thats an actual website? jesus fucking christ

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 5, 2014 2:11 PM

May 2009
JizzyHitler said:
Arashi89 said:
even narusaku.com prepared a "We won the NarutoBowl!" music party for this week.

Both the site and the dance party thread are as real as it gets.
Nov 5, 2014 3:03 PM

Dec 2013
JizzyHitler said:
Arashi89 said:

That's what I said before I had a look at it earlier. I only glossed through a few of the threads, and the stuff I read in that short time was pretty sad.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Nov 5, 2014 3:27 PM

Mar 2009
Arashi89 said:
JizzyHitler said:

There are no words.
Nov 5, 2014 3:30 PM

Mar 2012
And they say fucking Narutards are extinct....
End Zionazism
Nov 5, 2014 3:35 PM

Oct 2010
rothrock said:
Anyone seen Gaara?

Looks like a faggot.
Nov 5, 2014 4:05 PM

Mar 2013
It's all a fanfiction.
Nov 5, 2014 4:14 PM

Aug 2014
I wonder how their dialogue will be look like. Too bad if Kishi won't show us it.
Cause from Sakura i never see in the manga something besides praying "Sasuke-kun, return to home!" and shitty confessions "I still love you!".
Like seriously, do you remember some dialogues between them which didn't sound like shitty "I love you!/Die, annoyance!"?
Too bad if Kishi wont show us it in the epilogue. It will be hilariously dull and impotent.

Sakura: Hello.
Sasuke:Hi.
Sakura:How are you?
Sasuke: Fine.
*silently eating*
Sakura: Look at your kid.
Sasuke *usual "i dont give a fuck" glance"::.i need to go.

With SS Kishi downgrade her to usual kitchen wife. I can't imagine her somehow passionate or furious with Sasuke around. Its fucking dysfunctional relationship.
Nov 5, 2014 4:29 PM
Dec 2013
Arashi89 said:
even narusaku.com prepared a "We won the NarutoBowl!" music party for this week. And you guys are salty about this? Fucking lel, just look at this banner.

this made my day xD omg
Nov 5, 2014 4:36 PM
Jun 2013
fightingdreamer7 said:
Arashi89 said:
even narusaku.com prepared a "We won the NarutoBowl!" music party for this week. And you guys are salty about this? Fucking lel, just look at this banner.

this made my day xD omg

lol wow. I wonder if the party will still happen.
Nov 5, 2014 4:40 PM

Jan 2012
NaruHina ftw

Nov 5, 2014 4:47 PM

Jul 2007
Ictius said:
Earwen said:

wouldn't that make Sasuke a badly written character?

Yeah, you're right. It makes them both look bad.

yeah im saying this is bull shit. I should of known something like this would happen towards the end of the manga.

Nov 5, 2014 5:57 PM
Nov 2014
This is hilarious!
After so many years people really care for this thing!
Nov 5, 2014 6:10 PM

Feb 2013
Who was it again that said the Shipping Wars would end once a Couple was Confirmed????????

Nonetheless,it's still as entertaining as ever
Nov 5, 2014 6:20 PM

Feb 2013
kimione said:

Chouji x Karui - one gal

HOW THE FUCK Did that ine Happen???!!!
Nov 5, 2014 6:31 PM

Jul 2014
badwolf45f said:
souledge94 said:

It was translated by someone and the girl calls sakura mama.

Well I guess Sasuke goes frickli frackle with Karin when Sakura is not looking then, because that girl doesnt look like Sakura rather like Karin.

Pretty much all this. We knew the ending was going to be bad, but I didn't think that it would be this bad. If you truly enjoyed Naruto regardless of your "shipping", and actually looked back you would realize Naruto is actually a piece of shit and all these "relationships" make no sense at all.
Nov 5, 2014 6:35 PM
Jun 2013
vongola-undecimo said:
kimione said:

Chouji x Karui - one gal

HOW THE FUCK Did that ine Happen???!!!

well when a man is attracted to a women or vice versa they do this thing called sex and during that process a child can be made :p.
Nov 5, 2014 6:35 PM

Jan 2013
Of all the pairings, the ones that hurt me most were Chouji x Karui and Ino x Sai.

Chouji x Ino would be so much better
Nov 5, 2014 6:36 PM
Jun 2013
Forever_A said:
Of all the pairings, the one that hurt me most was Chouji x Karui.

Chouji x Ino would be so much better

to be honest I would have thought that would have happened. Who they ended up with is so random.
Nov 5, 2014 7:33 PM

Aug 2011
Nov 5, 2014 7:33 PM

Apr 2013
People are so salty right now lol

Todd_ said:
teh_C said:
i still hope this is some really bad dream and i wake up soon...

Right there with you. Heck, my beef isn't even about shipping anymore. It's the complete and utter disregard to all that has happened in this series. I wouldn't have a problem with it if Kishimoto had actually shown development and a genuine relationship starting to bud between Naruto and Hinata. But he never did. This is just out of the blue. It's just fan pandering horse crap that disrespects anyone who's called themselves a fan of this series.

And don't even get me started on Sakura and Sasuke. If THAT isn't blatant pandering, I don't know what is.
There's an entire movie coming out next month dedicated to NaruHina that shows the beginning of their relationship. lol The manga held the interactions that lead up to that point.

I just think your interpretation of the manga didn't add up with Kishimoto's interpretation of the manga. That isn't pandering. It's just a lack of reading comprehension.
RaneerNov 5, 2014 7:57 PM
Nov 5, 2014 7:37 PM

Feb 2009
This is not how it's supposed to end. Really SasuSaku is canon?

Please be fake please be fake please be fake
Nov 5, 2014 7:56 PM
Nov 2014
Its not that unlikely. I mean the leaked spoiler.

Kishi told himself that Sakura was created because someone(publisher? I dont know how they handle it in japan) asked him for a rival. Sasuke became the rival and after him Sakura was created. A girl that will be the reason for their rivalry.

Kishi also said, that he had no idea how a female heroine should be written.

Hinata was created long before Sakura. There is a picture of her in private clothes.(in some databook)

Thats pretty Naruto.
Nov 5, 2014 8:11 PM

Jun 2008
Wow the perfect ending to one of the most contrived stories I have EVER read.

This shit is so cringeworthy....

But of course retarded fans in the end only care about their ships....so YAY for ships!
Nov 5, 2014 8:13 PM

Aug 2007
Raneer said:

Todd_ said:

There's an entire movie coming out next month dedicated to NaruHina that shows the beginning of their relationship. lol The manga held the interactions that lead up to that point.

I just think your interpretation of the manga didn't add up with Kishimoto's interpretation of the manga. That isn't pandering. It's just a lack of reading comprehension.

I loled. The ignorance is amazing in your post. There was only one scene that had anything to do with romance between Naruto and Hinata. That was the fight vs Pain. That was it.
Nov 5, 2014 8:15 PM

Jun 2008
Arashi89 said:
JizzyHitler said:

Perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Holy shit, I'd laugh more, but even I'm starting to feel embarrassed for these losers.
Nov 5, 2014 8:20 PM

Apr 2013
Drunk_Samurai said:
I loled. The ignorance is amazing in your post. There was only one scene that had anything to do with romance between Naruto and Hinata. That was the fight vs Pain. That was it.

Other than Hinata's feelings being thrown in our face each interaction, I guess, and Naruto being aware of them and alluding to them twice during the war. I mentioned the movie for a reason, because it's meant to show how they got together.

Romance was never a focal point in this manga. I don't get why people were expecting some major development here.
Nov 5, 2014 8:27 PM
Jun 2013
Drunk_Samurai said:
Raneer said:

Dont forget her stoping naruto from turning to the darkside during the ninja war.
Nov 5, 2014 8:27 PM

Aug 2007
Raneer said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

Other than Hinata's feelings being thrown in our face each interaction, I guess, and Naruto being aware of them and alluding to them twice during the war. I mentioned the movie for a reason, because it's meant to show how they got together.

Romance was never a focal point in this manga. I don't get why people were expecting some major development here.

Yes. Just her feelings which is why this is annoying. They barely had any interaction. Naruto also didn't allude to shit. The issue is he threw away any and all character interactions that were already in the manga.
Nov 5, 2014 8:37 PM
Jun 2013
Drunk_Samurai said:
Raneer said:

Yes. Just her feelings which is why this is annoying. They barely had any interaction. Naruto also didn't allude to shit. The issue is he threw away any and all character interactions that were already in the manga.

Threw away? What you mean sakura stuff? I mean naruto and her are friends and comrades and it still seems the same. I never got romantic stuff from them.Only that naruto liked her. They were just after the same goal aka get sasuke back.
Nov 5, 2014 8:38 PM

Apr 2013
Drunk_Samurai said:
Yes. Just her feelings which is why this is annoying.

Because her feelings, which can be considered the most positive out of all the romance in this series, since she's the only character who liked him since the beginning despite everything, is a bad thing. Okay then.

They barely had any interaction.

They had multiple interactions, each other rather detrimental. The Blood Vow, The Proud Failure Speech, The Confession, Naruto's In Your Eyes speech, and Hinata saving him from despair. I won't act like Naruto had any feelings for Hinata in any of these scenes, but they did make Naruto aware of her presence.

Naruto also didn't allude to shit.

He did when he saved her from the Zetsu and when he thanked her after the speech she gave him when Neji died.

The issue is he threw away any and all character interactions that were already in the manga.

What character interactions? You mean the totally platonic relationship he had with a certain pink haired female he knew loved another man and accepted it? Pure comedy gold right here. If you think learning to love the one girl who's liked you since the beginning and being happy with her is a bad thing, then I don't know what to tell you.
Nov 5, 2014 8:40 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Raneer said:

Todd_ said:

A movie should never ever be a replacement for actual development in a book series. That's just genuine laziness.

Raneer said:

What character interactions? You mean the totally platonic relationship he had with a certain pink haired female he knew loved another man and accepted it?

If you want to talk about comedy gold, this is it.
Nov 5, 2014 8:42 PM

Aug 2007
Raneer said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
Yes. Just her feelings which is why this is annoying.

Because her feelings, which can be considered the most positive out of all the romance in this series, since she's the only character who liked him since the beginning despite everything, is a bad thing. Okay then.

They barely had any interaction.

They had multiple interactions, each other rather detrimental. The Blood Vow, The Proud Failure Speech, The Confession, Naruto's talking about her eyes, and Hinata snapping him out of his funk after Neji died.

Naruto also didn't allude to shit.

He did when he saved her from the Zetsu and when he thanked her after the speech she gave him when Neji died.

The issue is he threw away any and all character interactions that were already in the manga.

What character interactions? You mean the totally platonic relationship he had with a certain pink haired female he knew loved another man and accepted it? Pure comedy gold right here.

Only the confession applied. The Neji thing was also completely non romantic with Naruto X Hinata fans grasping for straws. That scene was about Naruto protecting his friends who were still alive. It had nothing to do with romance.

Todd_ said:
Raneer said:

A movie should never ever be a replacement for actual development in a book series. That's just genuine laziness.

Raneer said:

What character interactions? You mean the totally platonic relationship he had with a certain pink haired female he knew loved another man and accepted it?

If you want to talk about comedy gold, this is it.

Well we already knew he was a bad writer anyway. Started with his plot hole of Sasuke summoning Manda when he was out of chakra.
Nov 5, 2014 8:43 PM

Apr 2013
Todd_ said:

As I said before, romance was never a focal point in this series (it's a battle shonen aimed at 12 year olds) and Kishimoto never fleshed it out because he never had a reason to.

With what little time he had left in the series and what little focus he gave romance, no couple in this series could ever be considered masterfully developed. If anything, people should be happy he's releasing a movie to flesh out the romance more. Because he could just have not made a movie and stuck with the manga and it would be no dirt on his shoulders.
Nov 5, 2014 8:44 PM
Nov 2014
Raneer said:
They had multiple interactions, each other rather detrimental. The Blood Vow, The Proud Failure Speech, The Confession, Naruto's talking about her eyes, and Hinata snapping him out of his funk after Neji died.

To be fair, this is almost nothing. This boy was all the time crazy about Sakura and then switched unseen to Hinata? Nonsense.
Nov 5, 2014 8:45 PM

Jun 2008
Oh and yeah....gotta love the fact that Kishi actually went through with the whole Sakura and Sasuke thing.

Holy shit, it's like this guy literally gave in to the demands of the shippers, regardless of how utterly illogical it really was.

I mean FUCK....Harry X Hermoine makes a shit load more sense than ANYTHING I've seen in regards to all these retarded ships....scratch that....Harry X that black girl in that diner from the movies that didn't have anything to do with the books....makes more sense then all of this.
Nov 5, 2014 8:45 PM
Jun 2013
animacion1 said:
Raneer said:

To be fair, this is almost nothing. This boy was all the time crazy about Sakura and then switched unseen to Hinata? Nonsense.

Actually he was more crazy about sakura during kid naruto. When shippuden came it kinda toned down for him being all crazy about sasuke.
Nov 5, 2014 8:46 PM
Jul 2012
Ehh at the end of the day NaruSaku fans should be glad.

Sakura had both Naruto lips and his heart.
Nov 5, 2014 8:47 PM
Oct 2014
Earwen said:
Ictius said:
Sasuke is with Sakura? He never loved her. He wanted to kill her. He was tired of her. This also shows how a bad written character Sakura is.

wouldn't that make Sasuke a badly written character?

he is the worst character thats ever been written in manga history, with his flopsiding personality, ego, and emoness.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2014 8:48 PM

Apr 2013
animacion1 said:
Naruto hasn't actively pursued Sakura in all of part 2 outside of comedy scenes. Getting Sakura was never a part of his goal. I don't understand this logic here.

In fact, the entire Naruto/Sakura dynamic revolved around Sasuke. There was never anything romantic between them and Naruto's feelings for Sakura boiled down to "yeah, I like her, but it's about time I accept she doesn't like me back and has somebody she really loves and move on".

Drunk_Samurai said:
Only the confession applied. The Neji thing was also completely non romantic with Naruto X Hinata fans grasping for straws. That scene was about Naruto protecting his friends who were still alive. It had nothing to do with romance.

I was never arguing Naruto had feelings for Hinata in that scene, only that he was acknowledging Hinata's feelings.
RaneerNov 5, 2014 8:52 PM
Nov 5, 2014 8:52 PM
Nov 2014
souledge94 said:
Actually he was more crazy about sakura during kid naruto. When shippuden came it kinda toned down for him being all crazy about sasuke.

LMAO

Besides of his homo-erotic daydreaming he talked and thought a lot about Sakura.
Thats why I cant understand Kishis choice. If this is the real ending of course.

Its not that I would care about that.
Maybe 5-6 years ago, but not today.
Nov 5, 2014 8:55 PM
Jun 2013
animacion1 said:
souledge94 said:

LMAO

Besides of his homo-erotic daydreaming he talked and thought a lot about Sakura.
Thats why I cant understand Kishis choice. If this is the real ending of course.

Not really no. The only part I remember was him calling her his maybe girlfriend in front of his pops. Besides that it was way toned down and focuse was again sasuke. Again im talking about manga I dont count filler. Any other real thoughts was about his promise to bring back sasuke for him and for her.
Nov 5, 2014 8:55 PM

Apr 2013
animacion1 said:
Besides of his homo-erotic daydreaming he talked

Well, yeah, she's his teammate and friend. Mutual development between them is natural, but the problem here is that it was always platonic.

Anything more was just shipping goggles or anime filler.

and thought a lot about Sakura.

The majority of Naruto's thoughts during part 2 focused on Sasuke. And any thoughts about Sakura was about the promise he made to her to bring back, oh look who it is again, Sasuke, the dude she had feelings for.

This is so obvious, I don't understand why people don't get this.
Nov 5, 2014 8:56 PM

Aug 2007
animacion1 said:
souledge94 said:

LMAO

I'm not a shipper. But this is exactly what it was like. Kishimoto pandering to fans only and just ignoring his own character development/interactions.
Nov 5, 2014 8:59 PM

Apr 2013
Drunk_Samurai said:
I'm not a shipper. But this is exactly what it was like. Kishimoto pandering to fans only and just ignoring his own character development/interactions.
Take off your shipping goggles.

"I'm not a shipper". Only a NaruSaku shipper would consider Naruto and Sakura's platonic friendship romantic.

No point of dealing with the salt anymore. NS isn't happening. NH and SS happened. I'll just sit back and watch the tears flow.
Nov 5, 2014 9:00 PM

Aug 2007
Raneer said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
Take off your shipping goggles.

"I'm not a shipper". Only a NaruSaku shipper would consider Naruto and Sakura's platonic friendship romantic.

No I just despise Naruto X Hinata fans. Who literally took any interaction even her stalking Naruto and claiming it was evidence for a pairing.
Nov 5, 2014 9:01 PM
Nov 2014
Raneer said:
Naruto hasn't actively pursued Sakura in all of part 2 outside of comedy scenes. Getting Sakura was never a part of his goal. I don't understand this logic here.

There was no reason for him to pursued her. She was always by his side and safe, thats all what counted for him. His obsession with friendship (is magic, could be a slogan in Naruto lol) and the promise given to Sakura made him look gay.

Raneer said:
In fact, the entire Naruto/Sakura dynamic revolved around Sasuke. There was never anything romantic between them and Naruto's feelings for Sakura boiled down to "yeah, I like her, but it's about time I accept she doesn't like me back and has somebody she really loves and move on".

Naruto is famous for beeing stubborn. It doesnt fit into his character to give up.
Hinata was the person who cared for him yes, but far away in a dark corner.
There is a reason why people call her a stalker.
Nov 5, 2014 9:02 PM
Nov 2014
Raneer said:
The majority of Naruto's thoughts during part 2 focused on Sasuke. And any thoughts about Sakura was about the promise he made to her to bring back, oh look who it is again, Sasuke, the dude she had feelings for.

This is so obvious, I don't understand why people don't get this.

Now guess why he gave it to her...:D
Nov 5, 2014 9:06 PM
Nov 2014
Drunk_Samurai said:
No I just despise Naruto X Hinata fans. Who literally took any interaction even her stalking Naruto and claiming it was evidence for a pairing.

^This.

Its like having a relationship with the Mona Lisa portrait, just because she always stares at your. Creepy.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.