Forum Settings
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 27, 2014 11:16 AM

Jan 2014
Behemoth11 said:
DeadZeroSource,

This would be like the last chapters of KNIM. :3

Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Oct 27, 2014 11:23 AM

Aug 2008
Heh ..the trolling starts more and more earlier
Oct 27, 2014 11:40 AM

Sep 2010
What Seo is doing is definitely not cliche but it's just so depressing... :( It literally ruined part of my day today.
I was so attracted to this series because of her. It will be interesting to see what turn the plot takes though, so I won't drop it just yet. Can't wait to see what this so called "legend" is.
Oct 27, 2014 11:47 AM

Jun 2011
Remind whats the title of this manga again?
I was really hoping that she'll be in a coma or something but right of the bat the MC is killed of like some secondary character (I guess the writer taught she lived to long on the other titles that was written).
If this turns out to be some kinda supernatural bullshit I would not enjoy reading it like I'm not enjoying it now either.
Now every time I see the title I'm always gonna be hesitant to click the next chapter cause it might continue being depressant as f**k to read.
Oh well this is just me partly venting my view on what i think should happen I will remain hopeful towards the author in the ongoing chapters.
Oct 27, 2014 11:47 AM

Dec 2013
Really bold move by Seo! Just waiting to see what he was in store next :)
Oct 27, 2014 11:48 AM
Oct 2014
shaunyboi14 said:
What Seo is doing is definitely not cliche but it's just so depressing... :( It literally ruined part of my day today.
I was so attracted to this series because of her. It will be interesting to see what turn the plot takes though, so I won't drop it just yet. Can't wait to see what this so called "legend" is.

That legend is gonne be their band. Which I don't care about, because for me, the best part of the manga was Fuuka's character, and her interactions with Yuu. Without her, I find the whole story meaningless, depressive, and - because of the way this point was reached - utter s***. I'm quite shocked now, and I regret ever reading this, and Suzuka. This move was a cheap trick for attention, which will never work out and makes waaaaay to much harm.
Oct 27, 2014 11:48 AM

Dec 2009
I can't even do this anymore. Seo why would you kill the most likeable heroine you ever created? This story better be satisfying by the end, because everything established before this point in the story just crumbled.
Oct 27, 2014 11:51 AM

Oct 2011
I might quote myself from last week's chapter:
RiukixD said:
Oh, please don't let it be too serious. No memory loss and definitely not losing the ability to sing. No long coma and she mustn't die either. I'll burst into flames of hate if any of these scenarios happens.

I don't even know what to say except: Fuck you, Seo! I didn't think he could destroy a manga in just 2 chapters which was doing so great for 35 chapters.

Btw Suzuka has to be in great despair. It's the second person she loves who died by being hit by a truck. That's so damn sad for her. (Can't feel anything for the characters of Fuuka since this scenario is just so damn stupid that I don't care right now).
RiukixDOct 27, 2014 12:04 PM
Oct 27, 2014 11:53 AM
Dec 2013
DeadZeroSource said:
wait guys, was Fuuka's parents and sister even shown in the funeral? not to mention... Seo didn't show Fuuka being on the coffin., just the big picture frame.. are they by any chance gonna fake her death, because she maybe has an amnesia, so many possibilities? still hoping that she is alive on my part :(

you know, seeing yin as your icon makes me hope brina palencia voices fuuka. also, that is the stupid and denial theory i've ever read.fuuka's dead.

http://image-cdn.zap2it.com/images/sherlock-frozen-mashup-2.gif
Oct 27, 2014 12:01 PM
Apr 2014
Da.
FUCK.
IS.
THIS.
SHIT.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Oct 27, 2014 12:01 PM

Jul 2014
This chapter brought back a lot of bad memories. Pl-please excuse me while I go in the corner and cry. I should not be reading this during public speaking class! T_T
"My Glasses Ain't Broken. Amen, Hallelujah, Peanut Butter."
Oct 27, 2014 12:09 PM

Mar 2012
Well, isn't that interesting ?
I hope Seo will continue his trolling, that's so refreshing. A legend is about to start, so let us dream, Seo... :)
Oct 27, 2014 12:09 PM

May 2011
shaunyboi14 said:

This is the same feeling had...i was expecting a coma or something,but BOOM!
''I was dead serious''

Oct 27, 2014 12:20 PM

Jun 2012
The feels this chapter. I'll give it to seo i didn't see that coming, But why did you have to do that seo.
Oct 27, 2014 12:30 PM

Oct 2011
infinitymonkey said:
Ok now no one saw this coming i'm sure of it or at least behind our mind we thought this could never happen. But I have to say regardless of the drama that some people dislike about Seo's works, this is a pretty bold move coming from him.

Lol what do you mean no one saw this coming. Everybody saw this coming, especially if it's Seo. The story development goes as such: We learn that MC has a pretty good voice for singing, so we replace the singers by having a retarded bus accident. The accident kills her, he becomes the new vocalist and "the legend begins--".

Edit: Everyone saying that he had the balls to do this move... No. He's at the end of the rope. It's exactly because he's got nothing left to lose that he resorts to such events, in hopes that he can perhaps not get his manga axed.
St-HubertOct 27, 2014 12:42 PM
Oct 27, 2014 12:33 PM
Apr 2013
There will probably be a time skip, and he will meet her sister and some miracle will occur etc.
Oct 27, 2014 12:37 PM

Mar 2014
Man, way to throw us a curve-ball Seo, but... But... Did it have to hurt so bad?! *Unintelligible wailing*
Oct 27, 2014 12:38 PM
Jul 2012
I think I'll go reread Suzuka, Kimi no Iru Machi, and Fuuka up to this point so I can just make sure I didn't see any death flags happening.
Oct 27, 2014 12:39 PM

May 2011
Crymsong said:

Lol what do you mean no one saw this coming. Everybody saw this coming, especially if it's Seo. The story development goes as such: We learn that MC has a pretty good voice for singing, so we replace the singers by having a retarded bus accident. The accident kills her, he becomes the new vocalist and "the legend begins--".

I think most of us still had that feeling of KNIM going into this,i don't think this bold move was that easily expected<.<
''I was dead serious''

Oct 27, 2014 12:43 PM

Jul 2014
wow, that was unexpected...
they killed off fuuka, the daughter of our believed suzuka and yamato. i wonder what that last page means, though? Will yuu continue and hone his singing talent and become famous? is it time for whats her face (the childhood friend) to step into the picture? or...will fuuka return from the grave? :P
Oct 27, 2014 12:47 PM
Oct 2014
WolfChaos said:
My heart. My heart is broken. Why did Fuuka have to die. She was the best character of the manga. I didn't expect her to die. We have to make a petition to bring her back people.

Sadly, it's not really up to us. But I agree, she was the best character of the manga, and a very interesting female lead with some unique traits, something I can rarely see in anything like this. Killing her off was a huge mistake - then again, some people will love this move and praise the whole manga because of a stupid move: instead of developing the main character, she is killed off. If Seo fails with making something epic for the rest of the MCs, even the currently excited people will drop this. I think there is a very good chance that this will be worse and worse from now on.
Oct 27, 2014 12:59 PM
Oct 2014
duderus said:
Wow, that was so cold O.o

The dude never went to his own girlfriend's funeral ._.

SOOOO cold this chapter. But wow, i never even thought of the plot where it was possible that he could meet her sister. Did they mention her? I don't remember such a thing. The weekly releases are pretty deadly. I want more updates @-@

Yeah, he didn't go to her funeral, but it is understandable. If he goes there, he accepts that she is dead. If he doesn't, he rejects reality. That was his whole reaction about (waiting for someone). Unfortunately I have a pretty good idea about how he thinks, and this is one of the reasons why I can't switch off right now and I won't be able to read this any further.
If this goes very deep into the psychological area, I wouldn't be surprised to see him constantly hallucinate about her and while making it to the top with the band, slowly going nuts.
Oct 27, 2014 1:00 PM
Oct 2014
noob_senpai said:
WolfChaos said:
My heart. My heart is broken. Why did Fuuka have to die. She was the best character of the manga. I didn't expect her to die. We have to make a petition to bring her back people.

Sadly, it's not really up to us. But I agree, she was the best character of the manga, and a very interesting female lead with some unique traits, something I can rarely see in anything like this. Killing her off was a huge mistake - then again, some people will love this move and praise the whole manga because of a stupid move: instead of developing the main character, she is killed off. If Seo fails with making something epic for the rest of the MCs, even the currently excited people will drop this. I think there is a very good chance that this will be worse and worse from now on.

I also have this feeling that it will get worse and worse hopefully he can pull this off. I feel extra sad because I read Sazuka and knowing that she was Sazuka and Yamato daughter. Fuck man she gave up track to give birth to her. Dem feels man need to watch some comedy to shake this sadness off.
Oct 27, 2014 1:03 PM
Mar 2013
Wow, seo actually did it

For once he did things differently
Oct 27, 2014 1:10 PM
Oct 2014
whitecopter said:
noob_senpai said:

I also have this feeling that it will get worse and worse hopefully he can pull this off. I feel extra sad because I read Sazuka and knowing that she was Sazuka and Yamato daughter. Fuck man she gave up track to give birth to her. Dem feels man need to watch some comedy to shake this sadness off.

That awkward moment when you realize that so far you were reading Fuuka to cheer yourself up...
Oct 27, 2014 1:19 PM
Oct 2014
Gonna go read some typical happy ending manga to cheer me up. Need that feel good feeling
Oct 27, 2014 1:27 PM

May 2008
Ghost Fuuka Next Chapter?
Oct 27, 2014 1:43 PM
Apr 2014
The hell did you do, Seo. You just killed of the most important character of this manga- the one that the manga itself was named after.

I hate you so much, Seo.
Oct 27, 2014 1:59 PM

Feb 2014
Going to keep reading because of the possibility of the parents having a fake funeral........
Oct 27, 2014 2:15 PM
Oct 2014
JyuGrace said:
Going to keep reading because of the possibility of the parents having a fake funeral........

That would explain why the parents didn't cry and why Yuu didn't even make the funeral. In any case, I am sure that he cannot accept what happened. Either he is losing it, or maybe it was indeed a fake funeral and she will wake up tons of chapters later. I cannot really see that an option though, but I would love to see her being alive somehow.
Oct 27, 2014 2:17 PM

Aug 2012
noob_senpai said:
JyuGrace said:

That would explain why the parents didn't cry and why Yuu didn't even make the funeral. In any case, I am sure that he cannot accept what happened. Either he is losing it, or maybe it was indeed a fake funeral and she will wake up tons of chapters later. I cannot really see that an option though, but I would love to see her being alive somehow.

I would like to see this happen. Just because Fuuka doesn't have cell phone, they might be just lost after truck accident.

But look at the last page. I didnt know this was the begun of the legend or something like that. It means she died. And i become vocalist and legend. Its so clear. If this is so clear whats the point reading this shit anymore.
Oct 27, 2014 2:29 PM
Oct 2014
EBlack said:
noob_senpai said:

I would like to see this happen. Just because Fuuka doesn't have cell phone, they might be just lost after truck accident.

But look at the last page. I didnt know this was the begun of the legend or something like that. It means she died. And i become vocalist and legend. Its so clear. If this is so clear whats the point reading this shit anymore.

Exactly. If everything is this simple (she is dead, he is the new vocalist, the band makes it to the top, aka. becomes a legend), then why exactly should I read any more of this? My favorite character just died then, the story is predictable more or less (I don't care about the relationships anymore: they were perfect together, so anything else is just a waste of my time). So why should I follow a pointless x amount of chapters that is trying to fill in the gap of Fuuka?!
Oct 27, 2014 3:20 PM

Nov 2007
so i guess the manga title represent not the just the person but also the band name. that was the death flag from few chapters ago. RIP Fuuka chan :(
Oct 27, 2014 3:33 PM
Apr 2014
Somebody please.. tell me .. what the hell is wrong with Seo?
How can he do this to me?!?! :'(
Oct 27, 2014 3:36 PM

Sep 2013
Seo can't write something good.
Oct 27, 2014 3:41 PM

Nov 2013
Did Seo really did that shit!?

I was expecting a drama like 'Oh the bus hit her. She's at the hospital, comatose maybe, but still alive. She'll be fine, happy ending route.' I shoulda have expected this though, Seo tends to do this kind of stuff from time to time. Anyway, this was a bold move.

Now I'm really expecting to see how this thing will play out. I'm having an image of a drugged out Yuu, I mean, it's music business ain't it? But that would be too far fetched for a romance manga published on a shounen magazine anyway. Let's just see how he'll handle this.
Oct 27, 2014 3:52 PM

Jan 2008
Finally an author does something out of the ordinary. Good job Seo.
Oct 27, 2014 4:03 PM

Jul 2012
Seo killed off one of his main characters early on in the story, risky move Seo.

Great chapter!!!
Oct 27, 2014 4:07 PM

Feb 2013
I don't remember clearly, but when this manga started, wasn't it supposed to be "supernatural" or something? That "may" explain a few things.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Oct 27, 2014 4:16 PM
Oct 2014
Well....it certainly was different route he took from his previous works, whether this is a good or bad development its up to the reader to decide, personally I didnt want this sort of outcome either but its nice to see something different... not sure where this story will go from here but I'll continue to read this manga. whats bugging me however is how could Fuuka's parents not cry over the lose of their daughter wth? and this beginning of a legend will it really be as predictable as Yuu and the rest of band becoming famous? I know this is Seo we are talking about but if He went as far as he did in this chapter it may be possible he could throw some more curve balls in this story and make it decent.... Well we are going to have to wait and see about that.
Oct 27, 2014 4:17 PM

Aug 2013
im a little pissed but at the same time i want to see who yuu ends up with...it better not be that Tama-chan girl, it'd just annoy me if gets together with his second choice just because. but im calling it now, they're gonna continue with the band and name it after fuuka hence making the title make sense again
Oct 27, 2014 4:21 PM
Apr 2014
I kind of loved.. and hated this chapter.. so.. what should i vote for...?
Oct 27, 2014 4:24 PM
Jul 2012
To all the people raging I'm pretty sure Seo wants that since he did just kill off the 1 character he's been building up for years.
Oct 27, 2014 4:26 PM

Jul 2014
Obligatory: GOD FUCKING DAMNIT SEO!!!!!!!

Honestly, this was probably the only acceptable outcome for what happened to Fuuka in Chapter 36. A coma would cheapen the series, and if she was just mangled beyond repair then her injury(ies) would seem pointless. Death is the only true outcome and I'm happy/pissed that he chose the right outcome.

I'm really looking forward as to how Seo continues the series because this is uncharted territory in which we have never seen before in his works. The thing that will probably make/break the series is how Haruna deals with Fuuka's death.

Also, for those of us who have read Suzuka...this just destroys us. After everything Yamato and Suzuka went through...all for Fuuka at the end, and to have it ripped away in an accident. I probably felt more than I should have for fictional characters, but god damnit...it must be raining...
Oct 27, 2014 5:02 PM

Sep 2013
Holy shittttttttt
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the light-hearted story :(

Is this gonna be like Kira☆Kira now?
Oct 27, 2014 5:04 PM
Dec 2013
you know it's ironic, in chapter 261 daiki and fuuka were introudced. in chapter 37 fuuka's dead but daiki ran into yu which would make this full circle for her possible final appearance and thenanother look back is that fuuka as a young squirt bumps into a depressed haruto and in this chapter and now daiki runs into a depressed yu. clever reference there Seo.
Oct 27, 2014 5:14 PM

Jun 2008
damn!! so bad, i was a expecting a beautiful development of the story, and BAM! this turn in a tragedy. so sad :(

| LastFM |
Oct 27, 2014 5:27 PM

Feb 2013
Wow, I'm shocked. What a sad chapter.

Didn't expect that at all. I mean, it could happen, but I think the coma and the memory loss things were more likely to happen. You really did it Seo. *sighs*

I'll try to keep following this.
Oct 27, 2014 5:27 PM

Sep 2011
This was so brutal... I can't even find the strength to sob in a corner. Seo destroyed my happy place in just two freaking chapters. Dude... So hard.

Fuuka was the first female MC that Seo made me love at first sight. It's so hard to see her die like that.

But then yeah, is she really dead? Or is she in a vegetable state with a fake funeral?
No one could have imagined that to happen but now it does become really predictable.
Shit... I'm really gonna sob in a corner. So depressed ...
Oct 27, 2014 5:30 PM
Nov 2012
Like I get why everyone is angry but come on.... his other works we waited for like 200000 chapters for the relationships to start 30ish in and we get it (thats a plus because I'm like omg they are awesome together make it happen now and then hes like welp here you go!)

Like he made awesome love sad comedies and he told them in awesome ways but another kimi or suzuka won't be satisfying. He's trying something new and hopefully it turns out to be awesome! (and not turn out to be a plot we've seen before.. HER DEATH MUST NOT BE IN VAIN!)

p.s i was totally starting to dig them but like I knew i would get tired of there perfect love and the whole love and going through ordeals was seen in the majority of last part of kimi.

HOPES it gets awesomer!!
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» what seo had to say about the future of Fuuka

Spider-titan55 - Feb 18, 2015

21 by ersdtrycgh »»
Sep 29, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 184 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2018

10 by HectorBlaze »»
Apr 20, 2022 4:55 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 195 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

37 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 12, 2022 3:52 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Karoshi- - Feb 8, 2014

111 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 8, 2022 11:56 AM

» how related is fuuka and suzuka

PremiumCascade - Nov 30, 2014

12 by efbaei »»
Jul 14, 2021 12:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.