Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2014 3:28 AM
Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Is it just me or is the OP changed again? There was a lot more emphasis on Serena and she looked quite sad/alone. Perhaps we will be seeing more character development for her. Maybe she will start working towards her dream to become a poke-visioner/ pokemon performer.

That said, I predict her next pokemon is going to be a female Meowstic. I'm calling it right now :D I hope she does get one because it's an awesome pokemon!

The beginning of the episode was kind of strange. Eureka suddenly getting upset about being told to eat the carrots ^^ I guess it was a way to tie in her relationship with her older brother in the same way as Ryuuji and his older brother.

And Chespin was so adorable in this episode <3 Don't ask me why but it was cute seeing him infatuated with the female Meowstic.

My goodness that Exploud was awesome. So many backflips and super-high jumps. He must be a gymnast xD How could both of the brothers not even recognize one of their dad's Pokemon? They've been living together for over 10 years you would think they would have known by now. I am disappoint!

emeraldrosaryOct 4, 2014 3:31 AM
Oct 4, 2014 11:39 PM

Sep 2012
It's difficult to follow this episode after the previous one.

I guess we should notice that Serena might do something in a near future.
Oct 5, 2014 3:29 AM
Jun 2011
Kaengel said:
It's difficult to follow this episode after the previous one.

I guess we should notice that Serena might do something in a near future.
yes by the opening it seems they will focus on her goal of pokemon preformer since they showed aria and her pokemon from the contest in the opening and serena possible new pokemon
Oct 8, 2014 5:03 AM

Jul 2013
I liked the new Serena-themed opening

My man Chespin, I feel ya... At least you still have Serena's macarons
Oct 10, 2014 2:34 PM

Dec 2011
I knew I wasn't the only one, It focused on Serena this time, the opening. She should get a new Pokemon now! Like a Pancham or even an Espurr.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2014 4:53 PM

Mar 2013
Maybe it's just me, but did they get the Meowstics really wrong in this episode? Like, if I remember correctly, the male Meowstics are supposed to have more of a defense role while the female Meowstics are supposed to have more of an offense role. But both Meowstics wound up being offensive in this one. I dunno, that seemed a little off.
Nov 23, 2014 1:52 PM
Mar 2014
Blake's voice actor doesn't fit a kid. I recognise that voice but can't put a name to it.

'On a journey for a year'. So longer than Ash then!

He hid the treasure just hoping they would one day come home?

He said one assistant! cheat! what was the plan if they brought no one with them?

If he wants to be stronger than his brother you'd think he'd get a dark/bug/ghost type

The treasure will be something stupid like brothership.

Great 2v1 battle

OH GOD I CALLED IT. THE TREASURE IS THEM BEING BROTHERS. ...so who gets the house?

Needless episode.
Mar 15, 2015 12:58 PM

Jul 2013
I thought the OP was the same unless they just didn't change it in the dub or I didn't notice.

I liked Blake and Heath, that was an interesting story and cute how their dad got them to work together to defeat his Pokemon at the end which they weirdly didn't know he had. I suppose maybe he just never showed it them lol.

Heath was cute lol.

I liked that the treasure was them being good brothers again, call me sentimental lol.

The Meowstic were cool, and Chespin falling in love with the girl one lol. Doesn't Chespin fall in love a lot in this?
Nov 7, 2015 1:29 PM

Nov 2014
Pretty decent episode IMO.. i guess it's nice to use a calm episode after some serious ones.. So in this episode it's about the bond between sibling.. I guess the part when Bonnie didn't want to eat the veggie is a little bit forced but i'm okay with that..

Afterward we met these 2 brothers with their Meowstic and while it's corny, i like that the treasure is the bond between them.. ofc their parents want to see them as a team again after several years become rivals.. and i lol'd at a heartbreaking moment for Chespin XD XD

Overall a nice episode and a heartwarming ones.. looking forward to see the next ones.. 4/5
Izanagi777Nov 7, 2015 1:34 PM
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 93 Discussion

ETX - Oct 27, 2015

27 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 4, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 87 Discussion

Aipom - Sep 26, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 20, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 86 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Sep 9, 2015

19 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 17, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 78 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Jul 8, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 7, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 72 Discussion

210125 - May 14, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 6, 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.