Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2009 7:53 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Awesome chapter!

Flan deceived the vindice and released Rokudo Mukuro.

M.M has showed up!! Kokuyo gang gathered.

The final battle is about to begin.
Oct 30, 2009 8:30 AM
Aug 2007
who is M.M?
Oct 30, 2009 8:32 AM

Sep 2008
MUKURO IS FREEEEEE ♥

YESYESYESYESYES. <3
And Fran is awesome hurhur >:3
Oct 30, 2009 8:33 AM

Aug 2009
Some new characters just appeared.

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
Oct 30, 2009 8:48 AM

Apr 2009
Real Mukuro, hellz yeah. I want to see what he can really do.
Gokudera is wearing his bondage shirt, the world is a beautiful place again.
XD Seriously though, I want to see him fight for real already x__X Alongside Gamma or something. I hope he's learned his lesson and won't go 'HELL NO, THAT BASTARD IS MY ENEMY TOO' if it comes to this.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Oct 30, 2009 8:55 AM

Mar 2009
tbyui said:
who is M.M?

M.M.

She was part of the Kokuyo gang. She got defeated by the vongola though.

No idea she was alive, and neither did expect Flan to be this awesome.

I wonder how is he connected to Mukuro
TravellerOct 30, 2009 9:01 AM
Oct 30, 2009 8:55 AM

May 2007
Well, its about time the final battle was going to happen. I felt the author was prolonging this arc a little too long with these random battles the last few chapters. But I guess I'm just speaking personally when I want to see the real battles occur when the Vongola and Millifore go all out. Should be great stuff.

I also have the feeling Byakuran is going to get Umi's power in the end as well. Hmmm....
Oct 30, 2009 8:58 AM

Apr 2009
You think any of the good guys will die in the upcoming battle?

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Oct 30, 2009 9:05 AM

May 2008
Boy this chapter was awesome, it was full of surprises! M.M. again, older Kokuyo gang, we got to learn more about Uni... And it looks like the final battle is going to be soon!

And last but not least:
Hannah-Hime said:
MUKURO IS FREEEEEE ♥

YAY!!
Oct 30, 2009 10:05 AM

Oct 2008
Really interested to see who exactly "ghost" is. Mukuro being free is badass as always, upcoming chapters hopefully wont focus on the pre-battle preperation for too long and get straight to the action.
Oct 30, 2009 10:32 AM

Dec 2007
Woah, what a suddenly rush. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Oct 30, 2009 10:44 AM

Jun 2008
Very interesting that they decided to put M.M. back in, what kind of role will she play exactly?

My theory on Ghost is that he's probably similar to Byakuran or is him from another world (somehow) since he has the same tattoo, but on a different eye.
Oct 30, 2009 10:52 AM

Sep 2008
Misaki said:
Boy this chapter was awesome, it was full of surprises! M.M. again, older Kokuyo gang, we got to learn more about Uni... And it looks like the final battle is going to be soon!

And last but not least:
Hannah-Hime said:
MUKURO IS FREEEEEE ♥

YAY!!

YAY!!!
Sorry, Couldn't reasist the urge, too happy :D3
Oct 30, 2009 11:05 AM
Jul 2018
Hannah-Hime said:
MUKURO IS FREEEEEE ♥

YESYESYESYESYES. <3

Free at last! Free at last! Im so excited!

Yay! Kokuyo gang! And I so called that Fran's master was Mukuro. Fran's so cool!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYA! <3
Oct 30, 2009 11:10 AM
Oct 2009
this chapter was very good. but I wonder if Uni will die like Aria and Luce did from what Lal stated. -sniffle- and I was happy that they finally got Mukuro out of there. and we finally get to see Ken and Chikusas future self and Oh my gosh I started freaking out when I saw M.M. I don't know why but for some reason I just wanted to see her again in the manga or anime.
Oct 30, 2009 11:39 AM
Jul 2018
"It's burned and gone"

Reborn is a big sadist :P

great chapter
Oct 30, 2009 1:03 PM

Jan 2009
SilentFate said:
Really interested to see who exactly "ghost" is. Mukuro being free is badass as always, upcoming chapters hopefully wont focus on the pre-battle preperation for too long and get straight to the action.

I doubt Amano could spend a few chapters preparing when the next battle is the day after... but yeah, I'm hoping she's just going to go straight to battle because this arc has been going on wayyy too long.

--

Can't wait for the next chapter though.
My brain: Yorozuya Gin-chan -> Yozakura Quartet = Yorozuya Quartet (this is how much Gintama has affected me).
Oct 30, 2009 1:06 PM

Feb 2009
Aww Shit!
Just had an epiphany after reading the Chapter.

Oct 30, 2009 1:30 PM

Aug 2008
oh the final part of the Future arc is about to start, awesome, though even that is going to be long. many fights to come.
Oct 30, 2009 1:41 PM

Aug 2009
Td99 said:

You know, sometimes I forget the fact that they're in the future. Good epiphany.

Did not like hearing that Uni is fated to die but I did like hearing that we're reaching endgame. While I have loved this arc, we need to get to the end at some point.
Oct 30, 2009 1:55 PM

Jul 2009
Hahaha! I was right!!! Fran was the one to save Mukuro XD XD >]

Gamma and Gokudera... I somehow have a feeling they won't get along well :P But hope they won't start fighting eachother during the main battle... I just can imagine the Milfiore's big WTF when seeing that xP

The great fight is getting closer and closer... >.< Will Byakuran manage to set Ghost free on time...? Probably yes.

Td99 said:

How is that possible?! He's still in prison then. And isn't Chrome already in the future...? And cant see any sense in bringing him from ten years back... o.O

My master pieces xP : http://qiubi.deviantart.com/

Oct 30, 2009 3:17 PM

May 2007
Hannah-Hime said:
MUKURO IS FREEEEEE ♥

YESYESYESYESYES. <3
+1

Also omg the final battle! :D

Oct 30, 2009 4:54 PM

Oct 2008
NoyaChan said:
Hannah-Hime said:
MUKURO IS FREEEEEE ♥

YESYESYESYESYES. <3
+1

Also omg the final battle! :D

Pretty much this.

And I love the convo between Nosaru, Tazaru and Irie. XD
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Oct 30, 2009 9:16 PM

Jul 2008
wow Fran O.o
dang i wanted to see more of his powers XD
Oct 31, 2009 4:03 AM
Sep 2008
10 year ago mukuro is daft its got no gain for us and would be a great loss + how whould he get shot???

hes just gonna use illusions to make himself functional

im happy to see the end coming at last

its times to go home but how?

any one wondering about the white circle thing? wasnt it in the base? isnt the base destroyed?

aside from that what will happen when they do get home? what will be the next big enemy? who can stand against them as they are now? they already beat the top assassins of the Vongola family be fore they even came tot he future so they will return as the strongest ppl in the world

we also know that tsuna wont have to take over the vongola family for at least 10 years cus it sounded like the 9th was still well and still in charge and that the Varia are still trying to take over cus they oppose tsuna becoming the 10th

with them returning will they become full fledged mafia?
or will they get stuck in the future and some weird paradox thing?

or will they all die and lose?
Oct 31, 2009 10:53 AM
Oct 2009
when they said the final battle with byakuran is near that must mean that the arc is almost over. makes me wonder what kind of new arc will be after it (even to its to early to think about it) will they stop making the series? or do some more daily life stuff? or something else.

and Mukuro is frans master? I was suprised at that.and I can't wait for the final battle with Byakuran! I wonder which funeral wreath will be taken out next. I like how they are being taken out one at a time in a slow order. that way this arc can last a little longer instead of ending to soon.
And I realized M.Ms future self has not changed at all. a little bit taller but she still has short red hair, carries the clarinet case around, loves money, and shopping for expensive clothes.
but I also wonder why they took M.M out for so long and finally bring her back after I don't know...uh 90,100 chapters? (estimation)
and Mukuro is finally free!! But its gonna take him a while to be able to move again from being in the water cell for soooo long.
and im sad that uni might die from Lals statement. But its not certianly written in stone so I can't get toooo upset but im a little down at it.
Nov 1, 2009 9:29 AM

Jul 2009
I think it's pretty obvious that Mukuro in some way, formed like a Hell Ring group. Fran has a Hell Ring, and I think Kawahira is a part of his group too. (He has a Hell Ring too). Genkishi has a hell ring but well...he's kinda dead now.

AND THE FINAL BATTLE IS COMING!

...I thought the Choice Battle was the final battle, but it's not but it's okay now, cause THE FINALL BATLE IS HERE! I doubt that this battle will be the end of the series, but that's just me.
Nov 3, 2009 3:31 PM

Jan 2009
Haha Fran is awesome
Can't wait to see Mukuro again o//
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2009 3:42 AM

Jan 2009
patrat said:

aside from that what will happen when they do get home? what will be the next big enemy? who can stand against them as they are now? they already beat the top assassins of the Vongola family be fore they even came tot he future so they will return as the strongest ppl in the world

we also know that tsuna wont have to take over the vongola family for at least 10 years cus it sounded like the 9th was still well and still in charge and that the Varia are still trying to take over cus they oppose tsuna becoming the 10th

with them returning will they become full fledged mafia?
or will they get stuck in the future and some weird paradox thing?

or will they all die and lose?

The next arc probably has something to do with the Arcobaleno or their creators. We still haven't exactly understood what is the point of creating the Arcobaleno.

Here's hoping that there will be some crowning moments of awesome in the final battle.
Nov 4, 2009 8:16 AM

Apr 2009
halberdiers said:

Here's hoping that there will be some crowning moments of awesome in the final battle.

Gokudera's too, hopefully. Dx

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Nov 5, 2009 10:40 PM

Nov 2007
Loved the chapter, so Mukuro is back in the game and the 'final' showdown will soon begin =]
Jul 26, 2013 4:24 PM

Feb 2011
So that's why Mukuro said he'd be free soon. Flan. XDD

Didn't know M.M had survived... Does anyone truly die in this manga? XP

Ohh, I wondered if we'd get Gamma/Gokudera interaction. It would be cool if they fought alongside each other.

"A-are you going to...be violent...?" lmao Shouichi

I wonder what exactly the deals were that Byakuran made with the Vindice?
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 29, 2017 2:46 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, Fran fooled the Vindice and Mukuro is out.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 409 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Barion-Zara - Nov 7, 2012

191 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.