Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2014 6:45 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, I guess these are the main characters:

Oh well, they are about to play a dangerous game and Yuuchi gets involved now too. Some of the concept reminds me of Liar Game except that the mascot, Manabu creeps the fuck out of me so far already.
Nov 1, 2014 9:06 PM

Apr 2013
it sucks though that the next chapter comes out so late :( seems really good!
Jan 24, 2017 5:22 AM

Mar 2015
I'm not sure what's worst. To die or with 200 million yen debt. Both of them seems bad. At least this is the first psychological game that I see are not using death.

Jul 5, 2021 5:06 AM

Feb 2014
In one of the reviews I read they said the 5 first chapters would be underwhelming, but imo that was really great already!! I can well imagine them being friends, their personalities seem to match up nicely.

The art style is nice, they are all relatively attractive.

The MC got pressured into playing. I would've never agreed to this. I mean, maybe, maaaybe if I
- was friends with someone I'd consider extreeemly capable and
- consider them as close as my own family and
- be very confident in my own roundabout abilities
....there'd be a chance I'd play this with friends.

Hm... do you guys already suspect someone? Imo the initial deptor must be a pretty shady person
- He (or she)'s dishonest to say the least. Instead of coming out to his friends and asking them for help, he puts them in a position where they have no time to think it through and cant talk to their families who might also be affected by their children being in huge dept.

Plus, how could they've amounted so much dept?
- MC definitely didnt do it
- rich kid could have invested in stocks and lost the money.
- police girl...no idea yet. but she was the one who said they should not talk about who is the inital deptor. Imo that makes her the most suspicious yet. If she's as righteous as she says, i'd expect her to include honesty into her moral code. Right?
- shy girl... no idea yet
- mediator guy... no idea yet
L had a poster of Norman in his room
Dec 7, 2021 3:13 AM

Jul 2021
Bruh money and friends has a reason to why it's important respectively and both provides us to what we need in order to survive. Saving money is a hard choice though but when you have friends, you can at least tell em what to do with a reasoning behind your loss and stuff then there ya go easy money or even an opportunity to go somewhere that you don't have to pay a single thing :P! Jk though this won't happen to anyone who doesn't have enough reasoning to why they're in loss of money but at least do a favor with your friends so they can help you survive :P

Anyways excited for this trip Yuuichi and friends are going! The character introduction is very nice in the beginning because it's descriptive alright! Unlike most animes where I forgot their name by 0.5 second :v. Ngl this reminds me of the game "Odd Mans Out" and okay I don't know what's the intention of all the friends meeting up during the evening but my assumption was almost correct that there'll be some sort of elimination however, it's a lot more creepy.... THERE'S A LITTLE BOY SMILING CREEPILY, but money is a reward? I'm in! Moreover, I like how they put a lot concept of games like the Ouija Board but instead they used coins and quizzes and it's getting interesting after smily boy demonstrates it so looking forward to reading this.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Aug 16, 2022 12:07 AM
Mar 2022
Looks interesting
Oct 3, 2022 11:31 AM
Oct 2022
obra de arte
magnifico, recomendado
Mar 29, 2023 11:44 PM
Jan 2023
it reminds me a lot of liar game, though i prefer the liar game cast so far
Apr 20, 2023 12:25 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Interesting first chapter, although advanced very quick to the first game, and it was good!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

6 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Apr 24, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Chapter 123 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Apr 8

19 by VolticLame »»
Apr 21, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Chapter 83 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Dec 29, 2020

2 by EsEsCi »»
Apr 9, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Chapter 122 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Mar 7

26 by NiromR »»
Apr 9, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Chapter 121 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 8

25 by Infinite23 »»
Feb 26, 2:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.