Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2014 3:15 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Jigoro found a new market for his book it seems xD.
And Fujiko is becoming the best character of the show slowly but surely. Loved the scene with Yawara discovering the Judo club.
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 5, 2017 2:25 PM
Aug 2014
Jigoro manipulating the new team with the help of Matsuda.

Fujiko already is the best character in the show for me.
Dec 8, 2017 9:21 AM

Feb 2013
Mari will kill Hanazono if he keeps losing so much blood every episode.
Feb 27, 2022 8:09 PM

Nov 2018
Man the intricacies of this show keep adding up and they work every time to continue pulling me in, all the layers, characters and established future events pile up a lot and it keeps working because of such a well written script by the man himself before the biggest days.

I love every second of it. And to think that about a fifth part in the show I couldn't really envision how or where the show would be heading towards, doubting it's quality while not really considering dropping it.

That's Naoki Urasawa for you the public, years and decades before turning the point on the whole japanese narrative mediums with his major masterpieces. And still to this day he hasn't stopped delivering, what a great beast of an artist and writer.

I don't often commentate, now I may do, on the happenings of the show compared to others, so I felt like delivering my thoughts and appraisals in the most resumed way at this point.
Apr 14, 2022 11:02 AM

Nov 2017
Gramps' best selling book is finding new readers even to this day!~

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yawara! Episode 2 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Oct 23, 2011

6 by RodxD »»
Apr 24, 6:25 AM

Poll: » Yawara! Episode 20 Discussion

jacobpaige - Mar 6, 2011

5 by Inter_anime »»
Apr 17, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Yawara Episode 18 Discussion

Meddigo - Sep 15, 2010

9 by Inter_anime »»
Apr 17, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Yawara! Episode 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - Mar 5, 2011

13 by Kuruna_Dagurasu »»
Apr 4, 7:24 AM

» Help: Yawara! filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Dec 29, 2023

0 by JoNuttanon1994 »»
Dec 29, 2023 9:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.