Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 5, 5:29 AM

Hi, I'm new to MAL just started to go MAL since I used to keep track of all my anime via local docx or notepads back then, but seeing that this site hasn't gone down yet makes it seems reliable when I had a scarring nightmare of losing all my manga bookmarks to a site that I collected over the years. Joined this club since I was bored and had a friend in here (。•̀ᴗ-)✧. Nice to meet you all o/
Modified by Crowzy, Aug 5, 5:49 AM

Aug 5, 7:48 AM

Crowzy said:
Hi, I'm new to MAL just started to go MAL since I used to keep track of all my anime via local docx or notepads back then, but seeing that this site hasn't gone down yet makes it seems reliable when I had a scarring nightmare of losing all my manga bookmarks to a site that I collected over the years. Joined this club since I was bored and had a friend in here (。•̀ᴗ-)✧. Nice to meet you all o/

Welcome!
I created an account on MAL for the same reasons as yours xD
Who is your friend? :O

Aug 5, 9:23 AM

zawawa c: ty for the welcome o/

Aug 11, 8:57 PM

Hi

No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they got plenty of sleep. Except me. I love to sleep. I dream about sleeping. I'm probably sleeping right now. I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. Everyone my age is older than me. The older I get, the earlier it gets late. That's a little bit abo....

Aug 12, 7:31 PM

papsoshea said:
Hi

No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they got plenty of sleep. Except me. I love to sleep. I dream about sleeping. I'm probably sleeping right now. I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. Everyone my age is older than me. The older I get, the earlier it gets late. That's a little bit abo....

This is quite an original intro I'd say xD
Well, I also like sleeping :3
Anyway, hope you have lots of fun at the club!
Be very welcomed and feel free to participate in our games and the running ending Contest! ^.^

Aug 19, 5:07 AM
Some facts about me:
-Teenage girl, but I am not a huge fan of k-pop or yaoi. Shoujo is alright.
-I love dementia, psychological, and mystery anime.
-Started watching anime in 2017.
-I have no life outside of school.
-I am constantly alternating between thinking that I am better than everyone, and feeling like the most stupid and useless person alive.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 20, 5:46 AM
im a new anime watcher
- I like new gen anime
- I like shounens
- I am currently 14 and in school
- I get distracted from anime easily >:(
- I prefer watching anime alone

thx for reading
yubi kiri genman uso tsuitara hari sen bon nomasu yubi kitta

Aug 21, 9:04 AM

@love_lain @Youeii

Guess I have already greeted you, but once more Welcome! ^.^
If you have any doubts about the features, just ask us :3

Aug 24, 10:45 AM
Hey beautiful people around here!

My name is Priscilla but you can call me Pri. I’m girl who loves 2d animation and watches anime since I was a child. Some people told me I should introduce myself in this group idk why, is like part of the rules, so here I am.

I love anime, my favorite genre is Shōjo, kind of girly but to be honest I enjoy any kind of anime. I love the way they tell so amazing stories and make remarkable characters. My favorite anime is Card Captor Sakura is the first anime I saw in my life. I love it with all my heart and every year I try to watch it at least once.

Being honest, I don’t read a lot of manga is something I want to start doing so I’m open to recommendations :)

Also I have other kind of hobbies I like to draw and sometimes, very rarely times I play video games.

That’s it.

Aug 24, 6:02 PM
yo. I'm not the best with introductions but I've been watching anime for quite some time now. Can't say what my favourite anime/manga is as that is a seemingly impossible question for me to answer.

Fun fact: I've recently started to self-study astronomy.

Aug 24, 8:12 PM
Yo!
I am a new member. My favorite genre is mystery, psychological, slice of life, and 1% of shounen (namely HxH, One Piece, and Gintama). I hate romance, ecchi, hentai, 99% of shounen, and isekai. I watch them becaus4 they are so appalling that they are so fun to ridicule. Any genre not mentioned is meh.

My favorite game of all time is Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt. Such a godly game.

Aug 25, 3:30 PM

@marypri912 Well, intros are also a record in which you can remember when did you join the club. Sorry if it sounded like imposing -.-U
I also like rewatching Sakura from time to time <3

@tatoeba Welcome! Nice! I like Astronomy too... though I barely read about it -.-

@TheTexhnolyzed hi once again! Hope you have fun at the club! ^.^

Aug 26, 8:53 PM
hmm.... I do like ANIME thats all♥♥♥

Aug 27, 4:55 PM

kenzakiii said:
hmm.... I do like ANIME thats all♥♥♥

LOL XD

Guess that's enough reason :3

Sep 4, 12:14 PM

Hello~

I'm Marr aka lifeiscrazy (aka lifeiscrazyandsoareyou but I got rid of the final part because i thought it would be offending.)
I got into anime not too long ago (compared too some others) and the first anime I watched (not counting pokémon etc), was anohana! <3

I don't really watch many seasonals so I thought this club is a good excuse~

WHERE DO I START? ;D

also I'm a sucker for cute things (hence I still have my forum set from Secret Santa 2017 <3 its adorable.) and slice of life.
and I made my MAL look cute via stylish too. lovelovelove

Sep 8, 5:13 PM

lifeiscrazy said:
Hello~

I'm Marr aka lifeiscrazy (aka lifeiscrazyandsoareyou but I got rid of the final part because i thought it would be offending.)
I got into anime not too long ago (compared too some others) and the first anime I watched (not counting pokémon etc), was anohana! <3

I don't really watch many seasonals so I thought this club is a good excuse~

WHERE DO I START? ;D

also I'm a sucker for cute things (hence I still have my forum set from Secret Santa 2017 <3 its adorable.) and slice of life.
and I made my MAL look cute via stylish too. lovelovelove

Indeed your forum pic and signature as well as your MAL profile is super cute :3
Welcome and have lots of fun! ^.^

Sep 8, 5:42 PM

Halo everyone! I'm new in MAL and I already love this site. I used to sign all the anime on a notepad back then. I already knew the site but I never signed up before (I don't know why), but seems like yesterday was the right day. I'm a 21yo guy from Italy that loves to watch anime in the free time also I really love to meet new people all over the world and online, so if you wanna talk about anime or whatever you want feel free to pm me! c:

Thank you for spending 1 minute of your life on this intro and enjoy your time on watching anime or reading manga :D

Sep 8, 8:53 PM
Hi, i am new in this club...
so...i need to introduce myself right?... well i am really bad at it so... i will do my best, You can call me Giu or Giuli/Giuly, My age doesn't really matter i think and my gender...why would you want to know my gender?
that's my introduction, i like keeping a low profile so that's all you need to know for now.
if you wanna talk somehow about anime or anything you wanna talk you can just pm me or whatever, not a very sociable person but i'll try my best.
Also feel free to screenshot my comment since probably that's the first and last time i talk here in this club, Bye!
(Remember that if i appear here again you can use this screenshot against me)

Sep 9, 3:05 AM
Hi!
I'm just a girl that watch anime for a very long time (I grow up with Ghibli movie). Now I watch anime series in my free time.
I used to like isekai and fantasy anime, but now my fovourite genre is comedy.

Sep 9, 9:10 AM

@NootPengu

Greetings Noot, yeah it takes some time for a good amount of people to actually make an account. Let alone attempt to find where they fit in the MAL Community. Though being you made your account this month. Doesn't seem your taking too long to adventure.

@GiuKurosawa

Welcome to the club Giu, well the club has been around for 5 years now so we do have a wide range of ages. I'm 26 myself now and new anime fans are just going to get younger and younger to me as time goes on. As for knowing genders, it is nice in the sense that if you've been in online communities as long as I have. There is a good lot that have too much time on their hands that they'll fake what gender they are. So getting confirmation on that is nice. We do Voice Calls every couple of weeks in the club and we do have a selfie thread which doesn't get used much these days.

@RoseMildred

Salutations Rose, on your MAL page it says that your not an native English speaker. So what would be your native tongue then?

Sep 9, 10:23 AM
Hibbington said:

@GiuKurosawa

Welcome to the club Giu, well the club has been around for 5 years now so we do have a wide range of ages. I'm 26 myself now and new anime fans are just going to get younger and younger to me as time goes on. As for knowing genders, it is nice in the sense that if you've been in online communities as long as I have. There is a good lot that have too much time on their hands that they'll fake what gender they are. So getting confirmation on that is nice. We do Voice Calls every couple of weeks in the club and we do have a selfie thread which doesn't get used much these days.

First time quoting something here on MAL so i hope i don't mess anything up, i still don't like telling things like this such as my age or gender on internet cause i don't think it really matter but i understand what you said about fake the gender cause i did it once (with my age not gender) and since you looks like to be someone nice i will tell these information
I am 18yo male...nothing more than this, iam not faking my age or gender right now (i can't prove it though)
And about the voice calls i don't really think that's something for me since i am not really talkative (even more when i don't know who i am talking with)
(Expecting someone to use the sceeenshot of my other comment against me)

Sep 9, 2:57 PM
Hibbington said:

@RoseMildred

Salutations Rose, on your MAL page it says that your not an native English speaker. So what would be your native tongue then?

Well, my native tongue is italian

Sep 9, 6:03 PM

Hi, i normaly don't talk in clubs or servers that i enter but i'm trying to change that and communicate a little more so, i'm from Brazil (sorry for my english) and my top 3 animes are your lie in april, hajime no ippo and gurren lagann, i read some mangas too like attack on titan, hunter x hunter those are the ones i'm currenty reading, i also play some games, my favorites are the witcher 3, bloodborne, monster hunter world, kingdom hearts, nier automata and hollow knight, i think that's good for an introduction (sorry again for my english)

Sep 10, 12:26 PM
GoldenLixo said:
Hi, i normaly don't talk in clubs or servers that i enter but i'm trying to change that and communicate a little more so, i'm from Brazil (sorry for my english) and my top 3 animes are your lie in april, hajime no ippo and gurren lagann, i read some mangas too like attack on titan, hunter x hunter those are the ones i'm currenty reading, i also play some games, my favorites are the witcher 3, bloodborne, monster hunter world, kingdom hearts, nier automata and hollow knight, i think that's good for an introduction (sorry again for my english)

Already said it on Discord, but welcome to AG ! Socializing online is great too indeed, and if my own experience is anything to go by, we'll make it worth your while. :)

Sep 10, 12:36 PM

I didn't know there was an introduction thread so I never gave myself a proper introduction.

For those who don't know my name is AddaeAkono and I'm a 30 year old who is currently living in the USA. I have been on MAL for two months and the reason why I created a account was to keep track of all the anime I watched and the manga I read so far. I spend most of my time on this site adding and updating my anime and manga lists. I also participate in various threads on this site. I'm a seasonal anime watcher, but I also try to catch up on series that I haven't watched yet in my anime backlog.

I was invited to this club by @Hibbington and I love it so far. I like the various activities that this club participates in such as Power Ranking Committee/Character Class and voting for the best OP/ED of the season(my favorite). I basically like interacting with other anime fans so that it doesn't feel like the only person besides my brother who likes anime.

In addition to liking anime I also like music(Rock music), movies, video games, and pro wrestling.

Sorry for the massive introduction.

Pages (38) « First ... « 36 37 [38]