Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 5, 5:29 AM

Hi, I'm new to MAL just started to go MAL since I used to keep track of all my anime via local docx or notepads back then, but seeing that this site hasn't gone down yet makes it seems reliable when I had a scarring nightmare of losing all my manga bookmarks to a site that I collected over the years. Joined this club since I was bored and had a friend in here (。•̀ᴗ-)✧. Nice to meet you all o/
Modified by Crowzy, Aug 5, 5:49 AM

Aug 5, 7:48 AM

Crowzy said:
Hi, I'm new to MAL just started to go MAL since I used to keep track of all my anime via local docx or notepads back then, but seeing that this site hasn't gone down yet makes it seems reliable when I had a scarring nightmare of losing all my manga bookmarks to a site that I collected over the years. Joined this club since I was bored and had a friend in here (。•̀ᴗ-)✧. Nice to meet you all o/

Welcome!
I created an account on MAL for the same reasons as yours xD
Who is your friend? :O

Aug 5, 9:23 AM

zawawa c: ty for the welcome o/

Aug 11, 8:57 PM

Hi

No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they got plenty of sleep. Except me. I love to sleep. I dream about sleeping. I'm probably sleeping right now. I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. Everyone my age is older than me. The older I get, the earlier it gets late. That's a little bit abo....

Aug 12, 7:31 PM

papsoshea said:
Hi

No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they got plenty of sleep. Except me. I love to sleep. I dream about sleeping. I'm probably sleeping right now. I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. Everyone my age is older than me. The older I get, the earlier it gets late. That's a little bit abo....

This is quite an original intro I'd say xD
Well, I also like sleeping :3
Anyway, hope you have lots of fun at the club!
Be very welcomed and feel free to participate in our games and the running ending Contest! ^.^

Aug 19, 5:07 AM
Some facts about me:
-Teenage girl, but I am not a huge fan of k-pop or yaoi. Shoujo is alright.
-I love dementia, psychological, and mystery anime.
-Started watching anime in 2017.
-I have no life outside of school.
-I am constantly alternating between thinking that I am better than everyone, and feeling like the most stupid and useless person alive.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 20, 5:46 AM
im a new anime watcher
- I like new gen anime
- I like shounens
- I am currently 14 and in school
- I get distracted from anime easily >:(
- I prefer watching anime alone

thx for reading
yubi kiri genman uso tsuitara hari sen bon nomasu yubi kitta

Aug 21, 9:04 AM

@love_lain @Youeii

Guess I have already greeted you, but once more Welcome! ^.^
If you have any doubts about the features, just ask us :3

Yesterday, 10:45 AM
Hey beautiful people around here!

My name is Priscilla but you can call me Pri. I’m girl who loves 2d animation and watches anime since I was a child. Some people told me I should introduce myself in this group idk why, is like part of the rules, so here I am.

I love anime, my favorite genre is Shōjo, kind of girly but to be honest I enjoy any kind of anime. I love the way they tell so amazing stories and make remarkable characters. My favorite anime is Card Captor Sakura is the first anime I saw in my life. I love it with all my heart and every year I try to watch it at least once.

Being honest, I don’t read a lot of manga is something I want to start doing so I’m open to recommendations :)

Also I have other kind of hobbies I like to draw and sometimes, very rarely times I play video games.

That’s it.

Yesterday, 6:02 PM
yo. I'm not the best with introductions but I've been watching anime for quite some time now. Can't say what my favourite anime/manga is as that is a seemingly impossible question for me to answer.

Fun fact: I've recently started to self-study astronomy.

Yesterday, 8:12 PM
Yo!
I am a new member. My favorite genre is mystery, psychological, slice of life, and 1% of shounen (namely HxH, One Piece, and Gintama). I hate romance, ecchi, hentai, 99% of shounen, and isekai. I watch them becaus4 they are so appalling that they are so fun to ridicule. Any genre not mentioned is meh.

My favorite game of all time is Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt. Such a godly game.

Pages (38) « First ... « 36 37 [38]