Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (40) « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
Aug 11, 2019 8:57 PM
Oct 2013
Hi

No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they got plenty of sleep. Except me. I love to sleep. I dream about sleeping. I'm probably sleeping right now. I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. Everyone my age is older than me. The older I get, the earlier it gets late. That's a little bit abo....
Aug 12, 2019 7:31 PM

Feb 2017
papsoshea said:
Hi

No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they got plenty of sleep. Except me. I love to sleep. I dream about sleeping. I'm probably sleeping right now. I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. Everyone my age is older than me. The older I get, the earlier it gets late. That's a little bit abo....

This is quite an original intro I'd say xD
Well, I also like sleeping :3
Anyway, hope you have lots of fun at the club!
Be very welcomed and feel free to participate in our games and the running ending Contest! ^.^

Aug 19, 2019 5:07 AM

Jul 2019
Some facts about me:
-Teenage girl, but I am not a huge fan of k-pop or yaoi. Shoujo is alright.
-I love dementia, psychological, and mystery anime.
-Started watching anime in 2017.
-I have no life outside of school.
-I am constantly alternating between thinking that I am better than everyone, and feeling like the most stupid and useless person alive.

Aug 20, 2019 5:46 AM

Feb 2019
im a new anime watcher
- I like new gen anime
- I like shounens
- I am currently 14 and in school
- I get distracted from anime easily >:(
- I prefer watching anime alone

thx for reading
Aug 21, 2019 9:04 AM

Feb 2017
@love_lain @Youeii

Guess I have already greeted you, but once more Welcome! ^.^
If you have any doubts about the features, just ask us :3

Aug 24, 2019 10:45 AM
Mar 2016
Hey beautiful people around here!

My name is Priscilla but you can call me Pri. I’m girl who loves 2d animation and watches anime since I was a child. Some people told me I should introduce myself in this group idk why, is like part of the rules, so here I am.

I love anime, my favorite genre is Shōjo, kind of girly but to be honest I enjoy any kind of anime. I love the way they tell so amazing stories and make remarkable characters. My favorite anime is Card Captor Sakura is the first anime I saw in my life. I love it with all my heart and every year I try to watch it at least once.

Being honest, I don’t read a lot of manga is something I want to start doing so I’m open to recommendations :)

Also I have other kind of hobbies I like to draw and sometimes, very rarely times I play video games.

That’s it.
Aug 24, 2019 6:02 PM
Jul 2013
yo. I'm not the best with introductions but I've been watching anime for quite some time now. Can't say what my favourite anime/manga is as that is a seemingly impossible question for me to answer.

Fun fact: I've recently started to self-study astronomy.
Aug 24, 2019 8:12 PM

Mar 2018
Yo!
I am a new member. My favorite genre is mystery, psychological, slice of life, and 1% of shounen (namely HxH, One Piece, and Gintama). I hate romance, ecchi, hentai, 99% of shounen, and isekai. I watch them becaus4 they are so appalling that they are so fun to ridicule. Any genre not mentioned is meh.

My favorite game of all time is Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt. Such a godly game.
Aug 25, 2019 3:30 PM

Feb 2017
@marypri912 Well, intros are also a record in which you can remember when did you join the club. Sorry if it sounded like imposing -.-U
I also like rewatching Sakura from time to time <3

@tatoeba Welcome! Nice! I like Astronomy too... though I barely read about it -.-

@TheTexhnolyzed hi once again! Hope you have fun at the club! ^.^

Aug 26, 2019 8:53 PM
Apr 2019
hmm.... I do like ANIME thats all♥♥♥
Aug 27, 2019 4:55 PM

Feb 2017
kenzakiii said:
hmm.... I do like ANIME thats all♥♥♥

LOL XD

Guess that's enough reason :3

Sep 4, 2019 12:14 PM
꧁ marr

Sep 2014
Hello~

I'm Marr aka lifeiscrazy (aka lifeiscrazyandsoareyou but I got rid of the final part because i thought it would be offending.)
I got into anime not too long ago (compared too some others) and the first anime I watched (not counting pokémon etc), was anohana! <3

I don't really watch many seasonals so I thought this club is a good excuse~

WHERE DO I START? ;D

also I'm a sucker for cute things (hence I still have my forum set from Secret Santa 2017 <3 its adorable.) and slice of life.
and I made my MAL look cute via stylish too. lovelovelove

LIFE IS CRAZY AND SO ARE YOU
♫♫♫

Sep 8, 2019 5:13 PM

Feb 2017
lifeiscrazy said:
Hello~

I'm Marr aka lifeiscrazy (aka lifeiscrazyandsoareyou but I got rid of the final part because i thought it would be offending.)
I got into anime not too long ago (compared too some others) and the first anime I watched (not counting pokémon etc), was anohana! <3

I don't really watch many seasonals so I thought this club is a good excuse~

WHERE DO I START? ;D

also I'm a sucker for cute things (hence I still have my forum set from Secret Santa 2017 <3 its adorable.) and slice of life.
and I made my MAL look cute via stylish too. lovelovelove

Indeed your forum pic and signature as well as your MAL profile is super cute :3
Welcome and have lots of fun! ^.^

Sep 8, 2019 5:42 PM

Sep 2019
Halo everyone! I'm new in MAL and I already love this site. I used to sign all the anime on a notepad back then. I already knew the site but I never signed up before (I don't know why), but seems like yesterday was the right day. I'm a 21yo guy from Italy that loves to watch anime in the free time also I really love to meet new people all over the world and online, so if you wanna talk about anime or whatever you want feel free to pm me! c:

Thank you for spending 1 minute of your life on this intro and enjoy your time on watching anime or reading manga :D
Sep 8, 2019 8:53 PM
Jul 2016
Hi, i am new in this club...
so...i need to introduce myself right?... well i am really bad at it so... i will do my best, You can call me Giu or Giuli/Giuly, My age doesn't really matter i think and my gender...why would you want to know my gender?
that's my introduction, i like keeping a low profile so that's all you need to know for now.
if you wanna talk somehow about anime or anything you wanna talk you can just pm me or whatever, not a very sociable person but i'll try my best.
Also feel free to screenshot my comment since probably that's the first and last time i talk here in this club, Bye!
(Remember that if i appear here again you can use this screenshot against me)
Sep 9, 2019 3:05 AM

Jan 2019
Hi!
I'm just a girl that watch anime for a very long time (I grow up with Ghibli movie). Now I watch anime series in my free time.
I used to like isekai and fantasy anime, but now my fovourite genre is comedy.
Sep 9, 2019 9:10 AM

Dec 2013
@NootPengu

Greetings Noot, yeah it takes some time for a good amount of people to actually make an account. Let alone attempt to find where they fit in the MAL Community. Though being you made your account this month. Doesn't seem your taking too long to adventure.

@GiuKurosawa

Welcome to the club Giu, well the club has been around for 5 years now so we do have a wide range of ages. I'm 26 myself now and new anime fans are just going to get younger and younger to me as time goes on. As for knowing genders, it is nice in the sense that if you've been in online communities as long as I have. There is a good lot that have too much time on their hands that they'll fake what gender they are. So getting confirmation on that is nice. We do Voice Calls every couple of weeks in the club and we do have a selfie thread which doesn't get used much these days.

@RoseMildred

Salutations Rose, on your MAL page it says that your not an native English speaker. So what would be your native tongue then?

Sep 9, 2019 10:23 AM
Jul 2016
Hibbington said:

@GiuKurosawa

Welcome to the club Giu, well the club has been around for 5 years now so we do have a wide range of ages. I'm 26 myself now and new anime fans are just going to get younger and younger to me as time goes on. As for knowing genders, it is nice in the sense that if you've been in online communities as long as I have. There is a good lot that have too much time on their hands that they'll fake what gender they are. So getting confirmation on that is nice. We do Voice Calls every couple of weeks in the club and we do have a selfie thread which doesn't get used much these days.

First time quoting something here on MAL so i hope i don't mess anything up, i still don't like telling things like this such as my age or gender on internet cause i don't think it really matter but i understand what you said about fake the gender cause i did it once (with my age not gender) and since you looks like to be someone nice i will tell these information
I am 18yo male...nothing more than this, iam not faking my age or gender right now (i can't prove it though)
And about the voice calls i don't really think that's something for me since i am not really talkative (even more when i don't know who i am talking with)
(Expecting someone to use the sceeenshot of my other comment against me)
Sep 9, 2019 2:57 PM

Jan 2019
Hibbington said:

@RoseMildred

Salutations Rose, on your MAL page it says that your not an native English speaker. So what would be your native tongue then?

Well, my native tongue is italian
Sep 9, 2019 6:03 PM

Aug 2018
Hi, i normaly don't talk in clubs or servers that i enter but i'm trying to change that and communicate a little more so, i'm from Brazil (sorry for my english) and my top 3 animes are your lie in april, hajime no ippo and gurren lagann, i read some mangas too like attack on titan, hunter x hunter those are the ones i'm currenty reading, i also play some games, my favorites are the witcher 3, bloodborne, monster hunter world, kingdom hearts, nier automata and hollow knight, i think that's good for an introduction (sorry again for my english)
Sep 10, 2019 12:26 PM

Aug 2015
GoldenLixo said:
Hi, i normaly don't talk in clubs or servers that i enter but i'm trying to change that and communicate a little more so, i'm from Brazil (sorry for my english) and my top 3 animes are your lie in april, hajime no ippo and gurren lagann, i read some mangas too like attack on titan, hunter x hunter those are the ones i'm currenty reading, i also play some games, my favorites are the witcher 3, bloodborne, monster hunter world, kingdom hearts, nier automata and hollow knight, i think that's good for an introduction (sorry again for my english)

Already said it on Discord, but welcome to AG ! Socializing online is great too indeed, and if my own experience is anything to go by, we'll make it worth your while. :)

Avatar and signature picture made by aryandil.
Sep 10, 2019 12:36 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I didn't know there was an introduction thread so I never gave myself a proper introduction.

For those who don't know my name is AddaeAkono and I'm a 30 year old who is currently living in the USA. I have been on MAL for two months and the reason why I created a account was to keep track of all the anime I watched and the manga I read so far. I spend most of my time on this site adding and updating my anime and manga lists. I also participate in various threads on this site. I'm a seasonal anime watcher, but I also try to catch up on series that I haven't watched yet in my anime backlog.

I was invited to this club by @Hibbington and I love it so far. I like the various activities that this club participates in such as Power Ranking Committee/Character Class and voting for the best OP/ED of the season(my favorite). I basically like interacting with other anime fans so that it doesn't feel like the only person besides my brother who likes anime.

In addition to liking anime I also like music(Rock music), movies, video games, and pro wrestling.

Sorry for the massive introduction.
Sep 21, 2019 2:47 PM
Jun 2015
Hello,

thanks for inviting me :)

Like most people I'm on this site to keep track of Animes I'm watching lol

I started watching Anime quite early, but took a little break while I was at university. A few years ago I started to learn Japanese and thought Anime would be good hearing practice (and how the language is used more or less naturally.)

Watching Anime kinda stuck with me and I have no intention of stopping. Hahaha
(Also I speak quite moderate Japanese now, but I'm still learning :D)

Ryvis
Sep 21, 2019 5:10 PM

Feb 2017
@AddaeAkono @Ryvisa

Welcome again, guys! ^.^
Feel free to write your expectations about next season at the Preview Thread!

Sep 23, 2019 9:20 PM
Sep 2019
Yoooo
Sep 24, 2019 10:37 AM

Aug 2015
Welcome @axelgon5200 ! Hope you have a good time here in AG. Feel like introducing yourself a bit :) ?

Oct 13, 2019 3:27 PM
Nov 2015
Hey! New member here. I started using MAL a couple years ago, but I stopped, and I've just recently started again so I've been trying to catch my list up, and this is the first club I've joined.
I'm 19, currently in University studying English, and I've been watching anime since the start of high school (excluding the ones I watched unknowingly as a child). I plan on doing a year or two of teaching in Japan after I graduate, and I start my Japanese language classes next semester (as well as German), which I'm excited about.
I'm currently trying to expand the types I watch (if you look at my list, you can definitely tell there's a type I go for), so I'm open to suggestions of anime from any genre.
I'm looking forward to being here!
Oct 13, 2019 4:14 PM

Feb 2017
Lithiniem said:
Hey! New member here. I started using MAL a couple years ago, but I stopped, and I've just recently started again so I've been trying to catch my list up, and this is the first club I've joined.
I'm 19, currently in University studying English, and I've been watching anime since the start of high school (excluding the ones I watched unknowingly as a child). I plan on doing a year or two of teaching in Japan after I graduate, and I start my Japanese language classes next semester (as well as German), which I'm excited about.
I'm currently trying to expand the types I watch (if you look at my list, you can definitely tell there's a type I go for), so I'm open to suggestions of anime from any genre.
I'm looking forward to being here!

Hi! Nice to meet you! And welcome to AG! ^.^
Wow, going to Japan soon! That sounds so good >.<
I see which type you're into and I must say you have good taste ;)
I would recommend you Sangatsu no Lion if you'd like to try some slice of life (and still interesting boys :3)
Feel free to participate in the ongoing All-Time Event and Opening Contest with your votes! Also, you'll see on the first page of this thread some links and description about our different features ;)
Ask me if you have any doubt about them

Have fuuuuunnnn!!
Misao

Oct 21, 2019 11:10 AM
Mar 2018
Hi there! I'm pretty new to the forums, though I've been in MAL for quite a while. I guess I'm a moderate weeb, and I'm close to getting 100 titles completed under my belt. I'm looking forward to discussing anime with everyone (when I'm active)
Oct 21, 2019 1:43 PM

Aug 2015
TGDsushi said:
Hi there! I'm pretty new to the forums, though I've been in MAL for quite a while. I guess I'm a moderate weeb, and I'm close to getting 100 titles completed under my belt. I'm looking forward to discussing anime with everyone (when I'm active)

Hello there ! Welcome to AG !

Enjoying things in moderation is a most fine way of life. Looking forward to talking with you as well o/ !

Nov 8, 2019 2:05 AM
Oct 2019
Helo Eeveryone am new here... My name's Preetam. Am from Nepal.
I'm 17 and a highschool student (grade 12)
hope to make some of friends here... Feel free to add and text me guys.
Nov 8, 2019 7:41 AM

Aug 2015
Preetam169 said:
Helo Eeveryone am new here... My name's Preetam. Am from Nepal.
I'm 17 and a highschool student (grade 12)
hope to make some of friends here... Feel free to add and text me guys.

Hi ! Reckon we don't get a lot of people from all the way over there. :p Hope you have a good time here in AG o/ !

Nov 30, 2019 9:44 AM

Aug 2018
Hello, fam!
I'm Kierah and
I'm a 17 year old girl from Seoul.
I'm not much sociable so please don't mind if I say something weird ^^

My favorite anime are Koe no Katachi and Your Lie In April.

I like to sing and draw stuffs. I like vlogging too xD

Hope to have a good to with you'll!

Arigato UwU
Nov 30, 2019 11:41 PM

Dec 2016
Hi!
My username is Sugarie but you can call me Sugar :)
I'm a big fan of shounen anime but you can say that I love watching anime where the protagonist is a boy. Hehe
Dec 2, 2019 9:11 AM

Dec 2013
Welcome to the Club @Kierah and @Sugarie

To Kierah - I know a few other members that like to sing, if you join the Discord maybe you can sing with them.

To Sugarie - I always tend to look at conversation history before I respond to introduction posts and apparently you sent me a Newsletter 2 years ago XD.

Dec 3, 2019 1:35 AM

Dec 2016
@Hibbington thank you~

oh really? haha well I used to be a courier in a lot of clubs before. It's nice seeing an old user just like me :)
Dec 3, 2019 7:09 AM

Aug 2015
Welcome to both of you @Kierah and @Sugarie !

@Kierah I plead guilty to liking singing as well. We even had a few homemade and completely unofficial karaoke sessions recently on the Discord server. :D

Dec 3, 2019 10:36 AM

Aug 2018
Mamamama99 said:

@Kierah I plead guilty to liking singing as well. We even had a few homemade and completely unofficial karaoke sessions recently on the Discord server. :D

Wow, so cool! I would love to hear you all sing. It would be so nice...^^
Dec 3, 2019 10:54 AM

Aug 2015
Kierah said:
Mamamama99 said:

Wow, so cool! I would love to hear you all sing. It would be so nice...^^

Well, you can always join us on Discord if you want. Here's the thread to get the invite : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1541155&show=0

Dec 12, 2019 9:04 PM

Aug 2013
Hai there!
My name is Ansley, I'm a 21-year-old girl who watches a lot of anime and plays too much video games. I'm from California so I live the high life around here, don't go to school or do anything fancy. But I'm happy! My discord is on my profile if anyone is down to watch some anime with me or play video games.
Have a great day ^^
Dec 13, 2019 6:37 AM

Aug 2011
TheGalaxysFire said:
Hai there!
My name is Ansley, I'm a 21-year-old girl who watches a lot of anime and plays too much video games. I'm from California so I live the high life around here, don't go to school or do anything fancy. But I'm happy! My discord is on my profile if anyone is down to watch some anime with me or play video games.
Have a great day ^^

Hi Ansley! We have a discord server if you'd like to join us there. Several of us play video games and we have watchalongs sometimes.
Dec 19, 2019 7:48 AM

Dec 2019
Hi everyone! My name is Erin and I'm a college student that loves to watch anime. I typically enjoy the idol/music genre most, but am open to any recommendations (as long as the anime is on Netflix or Crunchyroll). I also listen to K-Pop and write fan fiction in my spare time. Nice to meet you all :)
Dec 19, 2019 8:08 AM

Jul 2011
ganbariko said:
Hi everyone! My name is Erin and I'm a college student that loves to watch anime. I typically enjoy the idol/music genre most, but am open to any recommendations (as long as the anime is on Netflix or Crunchyroll). I also listen to K-Pop and write fan fiction in my spare time. Nice to meet you all :)

*bounces excitedly*

Edit: Somebody will probably kill me for "too short sharp and sweet" (EVEN THOUGH IT PERFECTLY ENCAPSULATES ME, YOU GUYS!!!)

So Welcome to AG, hope you have a great stay here. I'm just a lowly PRC Admin (kek) who is at best, incompetent at using MAL, to which I counteract this by frequenting the Discord Server (that's the sign up thread by the way). Speaking of not the Discord Server but the PRC, the sign-ups for next season are up too, so you can check that out too!

And because it's the end of the season and there are LOADS of exciting things going on right now, here's a link to Nomination thread for Anime of the Season and Character of the Season

Have I overloaded you yet?

EDIT 2: I HEARD YOU LIKE IDOLS!!!! I've kinda, sorta been watching Aikatsu "recently" and I used to enjoy a lot of the Pretty Rhythm stuff (I mean you gotta admit that mashing idols and ice skating together is really cool). Ofc, I've watched the good ol' stuff Im@s and LL but I have a feeling I'm a bit outta the loop lol. So are you more girl/boy idols or no preference?

Random fun fact: Hibbs (the AG head honcho) found me through my scathing review of Idol Jihen xDDD
Akuma-chiDec 19, 2019 8:23 AM
Dec 19, 2019 12:09 PM
Oct 2019
Hi everyone! My nickname is Van and I'm 25 years old. I live in the US and I've been a member of MAL for a couple months so I just started joining clubs.
I'm an awkward hooman and I can never sleep so i stay up late watching anime.

I also have a short attention span so slice of life is a struggle!
Dec 19, 2019 3:50 PM

Aug 2011
InsomniacAdrift said:
Hi everyone! My nickname is Van and I'm 25 years old. I live in the US and I've been a member of MAL for a couple months so I just started joining clubs.
I'm an awkward hooman and I can never sleep so i stay up late watching anime.

I also have a short attention span so slice of life is a struggle!

Hello, Van! I really like your name. It makes me think of Van from Escaflowne. :)
I, too, am an awkward hooman with a janky circadian rhythm and short attention span (thanks ADHD).
If you ever need a fellow night-owl to chatter with, feel free to send me a message!
Dec 22, 2019 10:47 AM

Nov 2019
Ok Hi everyone My nickname is Nutty I'm 20 years old I have been watching anime for 9 years my favourite genre is sol I think that's it
Dec 22, 2019 11:34 AM

Aug 2015
NuttyCh said:
Ok Hi everyone My nickname is Nutty I'm 20 years old I have been watching anime for 9 years my favourite genre is sol I think that's it

Welcome ! We have a few people who like SoL quite a bit too, me included. :D

Dec 22, 2019 12:55 PM
Jul 2018
Hey everyone! Don't feel comfortable giving out my name, but I'm a 21 year old college student and writer who loves good stories. Anime and manga occupy that territory, so here I am. I mainly prefer character dramas, but I can get into light romance or comedy when it's done well. I've only been on MAL a short time, but I love talking with people about this stuff! Can't wait to update my lists more when I have time! Very little of what I've seen and read is actually up yet. Been busy with other work, but looking to make time.
Dec 22, 2019 2:49 PM

Jul 2011
TrueRandomGamer said:
Hey everyone! Don't feel comfortable giving out my name, but I'm a 21 year old college student and writer who loves good stories. Anime and manga occupy that territory, so here I am. I mainly prefer character dramas, but I can get into light romance or comedy when it's done well. I've only been on MAL a short time, but I love talking with people about this stuff! Can't wait to update my lists more when I have time! Very little of what I've seen and read is actually up yet. Been busy with other work, but looking to make time.

Hi TrueRandomGamer, welcome for joining the Anime Guild! We're predominantly a seasonal club and have a bunch of seasonal features which you can check out in the discussion threads (such as OP/ED contests, PRC, Spotlight, etc.) and of course, the Fall 2019 Anime and Character of the Season Nominations

I like a good story too, but have recently turned my eye to... less scrupulous things... however, if you're looking for character drama, I can certainly recommend Sangatsu no Lion, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (permeated by facets of traditional Japanese culture) and here's one I'm really biased towards from this year Mix: Meisei Story (successor story to Touch, much more lighthearted than the previous two).

We're full of all sorts of people which all sorts of tastes but nonetheless, hope you have fun chilling out in the club! Sidenote: I frequent the Discord server (click for invite thread), if you might be interested in joining that :3
Jan 5, 2020 12:35 PM
Sep 2017
Hi there, i started using MAL to keep track of all my anime and manga, i have never written a post or tried to interact with anyone cause i am really shy but now i feel in the right mood to introduce myself and try to make friends. (I am 23 year old guy, just realized i completely skipped this info xD)

I have tons of fav anime like: Rurouni Kenshin, Maison Ikkoku, Welcome to the NHK, Oregairu, Mahouka kouko no rettousei, ReLife and several other ones.

I generally like watching fantasy/supernatural series but i am also a big sucker for romance anime as well as 80/90's titles.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (40) « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Spring 2024 Power Ranking Committee Sign-ups

Hibbington - Mar 13

44 by Tsuxken »»
Yesterday, 5:35 AM

Sticky: » 【Anime Guild】Discord Invitation Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hibbington - Aug 7, 2016

1280 by Hibbington »»
Apr 17, 10:19 AM

Sticky: » ❤~Staff Thread~❤ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mikochondria - Sep 19, 2014

1164 by RisaK »»
Apr 15, 1:31 PM

» [CLOSED] Winter 2024 AOTS Card Edition: BokuYaba Season 2

coziitsu - Apr 9

28 by coziitsu »»
Apr 14, 6:15 AM

Sticky: » [Toriyama Class] Power Ranking Committee Winter 2024: Part 4/4 FINALE

KANLen09 - Apr 9

1 by KANLen09 »»
Apr 9, 9:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.