Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2014 1:03 AM

Apr 2014
im currently looking for ways to feminize my body ( not make-up / clothes)
like reducing the muscle and get a more feminine look

im 17 currently and still attending school so i would refrain myself from using any estrogen injection.

and no i dont to be a girl/woman now just to look feminine because i really like the trap mode

ive heard that reducing the muscle's through daily cardio units is one way

any other tips are appreciated
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 8, 2014 1:05 AM

Sep 2012
Eat less?
Sep 8, 2014 1:08 AM
Dec 2013

A-Anyways, I suggest you do legs/butt workouts, eat less, jog everyday , no protein, diet
Sep 8, 2014 1:08 AM

Apr 2014
Red_Keys said:
Eat less?

when i was really younger i collapsed due few weeks of straight no eating and only drinking water

i really dont want to go a unhealthy way

as an example of a body i really found this gorgeous picture

http://i.imgur.com/xqlOnNs.jpg
(yes thats a boy and no shemale)
Sep 8, 2014 1:09 AM

Mar 2013
iluvtatenashi said:
Red_Keys said:
Eat less?

when i was really younger i collapsed due few weeks of straight no eating and only drinking water

you provide "him" as an example yet you say you don't want to use makeup?

that "guy" is using makeup hardcore in that pic
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Sep 8, 2014 1:10 AM

Oct 2012
Cardio reduces fat, not muscle, unless you do too much and cause atrophy. But then you could achieve the same result by not eating and becoming bulimic. Of course, this would greatly increase risk of heart disease later in life, but who cares, right? Looking like a beautiful man girl trumps health.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 8, 2014 1:11 AM

Apr 2014
DerpHole said:
iluvtatenashi said:

you provide "him" as an example yet you say you don't want to use makeup?

that "guy" is using makeup hardcore in that pic

i know that hes using it and + thats a wig and fake boobs
as i say the body he has is interesting

as you saw the picture you know that he has really feminine curves
Sep 8, 2014 1:13 AM

Oct 2012
iluvtatenashi said:
That's because he takes hormone injections. That's how he gets smooth looking skin and boobs.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 8, 2014 1:15 AM

Apr 2014
katsucats said:
iluvtatenashi said:
That's because he takes hormone injections. That's how he gets smooth looking skin and boobs.

im not interested in the boobs

im sure there is also another way to make the skin look really smooth with like skin cream etc

also reducing the amount of testosterone would be a profit right?
Sep 8, 2014 1:17 AM

Apr 2014
Shouldn't you be asking a doctor these questions, and not some weeaboo anime nerds on a anime shit posting site?
Sep 8, 2014 1:19 AM

Apr 2014
causeez said:
Shouldn't you be asking a doctor these questions, and not some weeaboo anime nerds on a anime shit posting site?

this is a section for a casual discussion/tips so iam asking right away

also im quite sure that people here do have knowledge about enough stuff

why would i ask a doctor when im currently not willing to take any medicine/injection to achieve my goal this question
Sep 8, 2014 1:22 AM

Apr 2014
This is the last place you want advice from.

For anything.

Ever.

*Shudder*
Jun 2014
If you wanna have a feminine bod, ask the girls, obviously. Ignore what the men have to say.
RevelrySep 8, 2014 1:25 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
It's not the end all to making yourself look feminine, but you can always shave your legs.
Try some stereotypical women's clothes or colors too.
Know that you can't really change your figure too easily, so you have to work around your own body type, and that's all I can really say to help.

It's interesting, because as a woman, sometimes I'm attempting to pull off a more masculine look, so I'm aware of the parts that make me come off as feminine. The curves seem to give it away.
You might want to start by going for a gender neutral or androgynous look first, then you might find it easier to seem more feminine.
I hope that helps even a little!

Also, if you don't want to shave your legs, it looks like the guy in the picture is actually wearing dance tights that match his skin tone, so maybe you can go for those?

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 8, 2014 1:27 AM

Apr 2014
Swiggy said:
It's not the end all to making yourself look feminine, but you can always shave your legs.
Try some stereotypical women's clothes or colors too.
Know that you can't really change your figure too easily, so you have to work around your own body type, and that's all I can really say to help.

It's interesting, because as a woman, sometimes I'm attempting to pull off a more masculine look, so I'm aware of the parts that make me come off as feminine. The curves seem to give it away.
You might want to start by going for a gender neutral or androgynous look first, then you might find it easier to seem more feminine.
I hope that helps even a little!

Also, if you don't want to shave your legs, it looks like the guy in the picture is actually wearing dance tights that match his skin tone, so maybe you can go for those?

currently i wont dress in any women clothes because im attending school and i dont want to cause anyone drama and get into one because im a sicko or something. ill try it when im finished and go to university

my problem is that even for guy a im rather tall and wide and since ive played football and handball for 6 years ive a few muscles which i wanted to get rid of

i dont mind shaving my legs so thank you for that

is there any possible way to change my hormone balance through anything but medicine like doing some sort of special diet?

ive thought of staying away from any meat and start eating soy or something(?)
Sep 8, 2014 1:31 AM

Jan 2014
Drink milk?

I have an excessively sleek and sexy bod cuz I drink a couple quarts a day.
Sep 8, 2014 1:32 AM

Apr 2014
Jackrabb1t said:
Drink milk?

i dont know really about milk but milk does have proteins which causes the muscles to grow which i really dont want too
Sep 8, 2014 1:33 AM

Oct 2013
be an anime character
Sep 8, 2014 1:34 AM

Oct 2012
iluvtatenashi said:
im sure there is also another way to make the skin look really smooth with like skin cream etc
Hormones change the properties of skin. A girl's skin will feel different than a boy's. Skin creams and moisturizers might make your skin healthier and softer, but it's temporary and not nearly the same effect. A shitload of make-up might make your skin look smooth, but you better stay away from people so they don't catch you up close.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 8, 2014 1:35 AM

Jan 2014
iluvtatenashi said:
Jackrabb1t said:
Drink milk?

i dont know really about milk but milk does have proteins which causes the muscles to grow which i really dont want too
But it has fat too. It's gotta be whole milk, that's all I drink.
Sep 8, 2014 1:36 AM

Nov 2009
Laser hair removal works wonders . . . It's a tad bit expensive, or so I have heard, but if you moisturize your skin daily and remove all that pesky hair you will be more feminine in no time.
Jun 2014
Jackrabb1t said:
iluvtatenashi said:

Ew, srsly? Only fatties drink whole milk.
Dec 2013
Jackrabb1t said:
iluvtatenashi said:

Maybe soy milk?
Sep 8, 2014 1:37 AM

Jan 2014
Revelry said:
Jackrabb1t said:
I've been a sleek 135 lbs. since high school.
Sep 8, 2014 1:38 AM

Apr 2014
katsucats said:
iluvtatenashi said:
Hormones change the properties of skin. A girl's skin will feel different than a boy's. Skin creams and moisturizers might make your skin healthier and softer, but it's temporary and not nearly the same effect. A shitload of make-up might make your skin look smooth, but you better stay away from people so they don't catch you up close.

Is there a way to increase my feminine hormones without taking hormone injections?
Sep 8, 2014 1:39 AM

Oct 2012
iluvtatenashi said:
katsucats said:
Is there a way to increase my feminine hormones without taking hormone injections?
I have no idea about that. Talk to a physician. There are herbs that increase estrogen and shit, but it's not up to me to suggest them.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 8, 2014 1:40 AM

Nov 2009
iluvtatenashi said:
katsucats said:

There are plenty of ways . . . Although most are, well . . . Unscientific and flat out retarded. Like the theory that eating things left in plastic bags can effect your estrogen levels due to the trace amount of estrogen found in plastic . . . However, if I am not mistaken there are still plenty of things out there that can increase estrogen levels more "naturally"
Sep 8, 2014 1:41 AM
Jun 2014
Jackrabb1t said:
Revelry said:
Do you have a lot of chest hair too?
Sep 8, 2014 1:41 AM

Jan 2014
Look up various factors that affect the thyroid gland adversely. Then implement them all into your lifestyle.
Sep 8, 2014 1:42 AM

Apr 2014
Pirating_Ninja said:
iluvtatenashi said:

There are plenty of ways . . . Although most are, well . . . Unscientific and flat out retarded. Like the theory that eating things left in plastic bags can effect your estrogen levels due to the trace amount of estrogen found in plastic . . . However, if I am not mistaken there are still plenty of things out there that can increase estrogen levels more "naturally"

do you know any of these 'natural ways'?
i dont mind trying something even when it means i have to take pills
Sep 8, 2014 1:43 AM

Jan 2014
Revelry said:
Jackrabb1t said:
Do you have a lot of chest hair too?
Not since I waxed it, no.
Sep 8, 2014 1:46 AM

Nov 2009
iluvtatenashi said:
Pirating_Ninja said:

If you are willing to take pills then there is a plethora of methods to go, I personally do not know too much other than that estrogen pills do exist in all sorts of varieties. I would however recommend researching this yourself (thoroughly) and possibly consulting a physician before undergoing any kind of serious estrogen therapy. I am actually unsure as to potentially harmful side effects estrogen can cause to a male who is not fully developed.
Sep 8, 2014 1:46 AM

Oct 2012
iluvtatenashi said:
Well, for example...
http://www.anniesremedy.com/chart.php?prop_ID=82

I really wouldn't try to figure this out myself. Talk to someone who could provide guidance...
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 8, 2014 1:51 AM

Nov 2009
katsucats said:
iluvtatenashi said:
Well, for example...

I really wouldn't try to figure this out myself. Talk to someone who could provide guidance...
Okay so did a basic search on Estrogen pills . . . If you are not willing to consult a physician and remain under continuous guidance of said physician I DO NOT recommend taking estrogen pills or any other substance that can drastically change one's harmones. Among obvious side effects like shrinking your male genitalia, many other side effects can prove fatal, many of these side effects deal with the heart or blood vessels and can cause short term and long term side effects if not death.
Sep 8, 2014 1:55 AM

Apr 2014
Pirating_Ninja said:
katsucats said:
Well, for example...

Okay so did a basic search on Estrogen pills . . . If you are not willing to consult a physician and remain under continuous guidance of said physician I DO NOT recommend taking estrogen pills or any other substance that can drastically change one's harmones. Among obvious side effects like shrinking your male genitalia, many other side effects can prove fatal, many of these side effects deal with the heart or blood vessels and can cause short term and long term side effects if not death.
Pirating_Ninja said:
katsucats said:
Well, for example...

Pirating_Ninja said:
katsucats said:
Well, for example...

im not going to consult the doctor

so then i refrain myself from taking any medicine currently and stay with diet and much soy products and cardio units and ill try skin cream
Sep 8, 2014 2:02 AM

Oct 2012
iluvtatenashi said:
Set up an appointment with planned parenthood or whatever lgbt network in your area, or talk to a support group online. You don't have to go to your family doctor. And if you're timid enough not to even consider that, then you really aren't that serious about this anyways.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 8, 2014 2:06 AM

Apr 2014
katsucats said:
iluvtatenashi said:
Set up an appointment with planned parenthood or whatever lgbt network in your area, or talk to a support group online. You don't have to go to your family doctor. And if you're timid enough not to even consider that, then you really aren't that serious about this anyways.

if anyone of my family or friends know this im gonna die being so much ashamed

I'll gonna talk to a doctor when i life on my own
Sep 8, 2014 5:56 AM

Aug 2013
I don't know how you'd do it without estrogen or some kind of surgery

It's why trans women who can't use either are mostly screwed

Also, shemale is a mean term, please don't use it
Pirating_Ninja said:
Laser hair removal works wonders . . . It's a tad bit expensive, or so I have heard, but if you moisturize your skin daily and remove all that pesky hair you will be more feminine in no time.
Keep in mind that laser won't work if your hair is at all light

Electrolysis is the only way I'm aware of to remove finer hairs

And that is expensive and horribly painful, I'd breakdown and passout if I wasn't on a stupid amount of drugs whenever I do it
iluvtatenashi said:

so then i refrain myself from taking any medicine currently and stay with diet and much soy products and cardio units and ill try skin cream
A deal of time ago, before I got approved by a doctor, I took estrogen without a doctor's guidance

Steady increase of dosage until I was at a "standard" dosage

I didn't die, but I didn't die from doctor prescribed hormones either

Edit: If you want a more feminine face, I can recommend you a few surgeons
Mogu-samaSep 8, 2014 6:01 AM
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Sep 8, 2014 6:05 AM

Mar 2014
Oh man, this thread.
Sep 8, 2014 6:10 AM

Nov 2011
Play with your ass more often and you will get there.
I luv u
Sep 8, 2014 6:55 AM
Jun 2014
Be happy with thy body. I wish I was born a dragon but it never happened.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Sep 8, 2014 7:17 AM

Mar 2013
JeanBaptiste said:
im part dragon

try guessing which part
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Sep 8, 2014 7:18 AM
Mar 2014
DerpHole said:
JeanBaptiste said:
im part dragon

try guessing which part
Feet.
Sep 8, 2014 7:32 AM
Jun 2014
DerpHole said:
JeanBaptiste said:
im part dragon

try guessing which part

Heart.
LashLethal said:
Who knows? Perhaps the devil is the good guy. Aaaaaaaaah

Lucifer is the good guy.
Sep 8, 2014 7:48 AM
Jun 2014
VanguardWolf said:
DerpHole said:
im part dragon

try guessing which part

Heart.

Oooh like Dracul from Lords of Shadow. "eu sunt dracul!"
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Sep 8, 2014 8:42 AM

Jan 2014
start doing a lot of squats, everyone will be like, "do she got a booty? she dooo!!!" Jokes on them though cuz there's no she in the first place
Sep 8, 2014 10:46 AM

Apr 2014
if you dont have any appropriate answer for me just go away

Jaguer91 said:
Play with your ass more often and you will get there.

im not gay neither transgender/transsexual

but i guess thanks to all who tried to give good content
Sep 8, 2014 11:01 AM

Aug 2013
Drinking milk helps you look more fememine? How's that meant to work? I never heard that. Actually, I've heard too much milk isn't good for your skin.
Sep 8, 2014 11:07 AM

Apr 2014
Musayama said:
Drinking milk helps you look more fememine? How's that meant to work? I never heard that. Actually, I've heard too much milk isn't good for your skin.

+ milk contains protein which supports the muscle what i dont want to
Sep 8, 2014 11:23 AM

Aug 2013
I've never had a problem with that, and I drink lots of milk. I'm pretty thin.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » does height matter? ( 1 2 )

deg - Jan 2, 2022

93 by Archean-Return »»
21 minutes ago

» Which "Attitudinal Psyche" do you think you are? (very easy 3-question)

IpreferEcchi - 4 hours ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
31 minutes ago

» Do you find this person attractive?

passtur - 8 hours ago

4 by Zarutaku »»
47 minutes ago

» Cyber Trucks vs NFTs

KittenCuddler - 8 hours ago

7 by Zarutaku »»
55 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

757 by Hitagi__Furude »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.