Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jan 6, 2015 10:59 AM

Aug 2010
nocorras said:
chickenonthepan said:

Well, idk. But if they do thing right with the BD, we will at least have the impression that the second half will be great.

Btw, I already see no excuse for leaving out 90 mins of contents as if this is is just an unfinished marketing product. =.=

I see your point, but will it mean we have to wait until the BD of the 2nd season to see Answer in its full glory? That will be a huge disappoint if they add monologues in the season 1 BD but don't air the 'full' version of Answer.
ufotable: You wanted monologues?... WELL, TOO BAD.
Jan 6, 2015 10:59 AM

Sep 2013
chickenonthepan said:
mickdrew_99 said:
I've noticed we keep saying "I hope they include x in the extra scenes"

It's become almost an excuse for something at this point - as if the 90 extra minutes will be dedicated towards solving what we think is wrong with the show.

Well, idk. But if they do thing right with the BD, we will at least have the impression that the second half will be great.

Btw, I already see no excuse for leaving out 90 mins of contents as if this is is just an unfinished marketing product. =.=

Oh, did you see how pretty FSN is? Now if you want to understand the story fully, buy our BD. muahaha. *insert a Luvia laughing pic here*

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
MickdrewJan 6, 2015 11:04 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2015 11:00 AM

Aug 2014
Shrimperor said:
chickenonthepan said:
Oh, did you see how pretty FSN is? Now if you want to understand the story fully, buy our BD. muahaha. *insert a Luvia laughing pic here*

It will be worth it for laughing Luvia alone.

She's only mentioned in passing in HF, though. Not anywhere else.
Jan 6, 2015 11:01 AM

Jan 2014
CookingPriest said:
nocorras said:
90 minutes of Saber eating sandwiches or I'm not buying it.

This is miura.

It will be 90 minutes of Rin and Shirou rolling in bed.

I will buy it.
Jan 6, 2015 11:06 AM

Aug 2010

Taiga (VN Fans): PUT THE DAMN MONOLOGUES IN.
Ilya (Zero-only viewers): What's with this high school crap?
Shirou (ufotable/Miura): I just wanted everyone to be happy.
Jan 6, 2015 11:07 AM

May 2011
people bring that caster is not a fighter because stats an that she is a caster...

yet when i bring the stat people say anime-only

WTF

anyway yes 90 min extra, i think it's pointless to talk about that for now

i don't think there will be as much added monologue as people wants, but since the missing scenes aure monologues and mostly magic explanation and a lot of animation correction.

remember the correction of Fate/zero blu-ray ?
and i remembered that Fate/zero actually add 3 scenes very important with ilya and kiritsugu, gilgamesh talking to kirei philosphy thing...
So hum truth is it's not the first time UFOtable miss some scenes.
well
now concerning the thread even if the image show it loosen or not

by logic they should be in anycase thread around taiga ...

Because if it was really loosening then taiga would fall on the ground, which is not the case because caster is maintaining her...
With the thread...
or with magic gibberish, she is in control of her in anycase. if the devil wants to persuade himself that is no the case when taiga is still on air, well...
Jan 6, 2015 11:12 AM

Aug 2010
normalpriest said:
people bring that caster is not a fighter because stats an that she is a caster...

WTF

I didn't say Caster is not a fighter because of stats. It's because she was massacred by Archer in his range of attack without even scratching him.
And they're both effective in long range.
Jan 6, 2015 11:13 AM

Jul 2007
It is stated IN ANIME that Caster sucks at melee.
Jan 6, 2015 11:21 AM

May 2011
astroprogs said:
normalpriest said:

WTF

I didn't say Caster is not a fighter because of stats. It's because she was massacred by Archer in his range of attack without even scratching him.

she was always taken by surprise during the fight as previously stated
She wasn't even in the air when archer used his first hit.
And again she can plays a bit with saber since: she can be an illusion/ a shadow of herself, it doesn't even matter, she has the situation under control.

Well of course unless people think that taigais hanging in the air with the thread while the thread is loosened( which doesn't make any sense) ... means caster doesn"t have a hold on the situation lol then that means: Caster is an idiot.
Shirou is an idiot for stopping her .
Saber is an idiot for attacking caster in the first place but her idiocy could have work ...

Ok my bad if it has been stated that Caster sucked at melee did they talk about the class in general ? or the character itself... because i mean... We've been surprised lol
even if it's the case that doesn't mean she can't project a shadow of herself.
Jan 6, 2015 11:35 AM

Aug 2010
normalpriest said:

she was always taken by surprise during the fight as previously stated
She wasn't even in the air when archer used his first hit.

It doesn't matter if she was on the ground or in the air.
It doesn't matter if she was taken by surprise or put out her strongest defense.
Taking a physical attack this strong to the face does not bode will for a Caster.

normalpriest said:

And again she can plays a bit with saber since: she can be an illusion/ a shadow of herself, it doesn't even matter, she has the situation under control.

Well of course unless people think that taigais hanging in the air with the thread while the thread is loosened( which doesn't make any sense) ... means caster doesn"t have a hold on the situation lol then that means: Caster is an idiot.
Shirou is an idiot for stopping her .
Saber is an idiot for attacking caster in the first place but her idiocy could have work ...

That's exactly what anime-only viewers think.
And only "maintaining" your hostage after being under attack, while you had her literally by the neck is a pretty good logical step stone to reach that conclusion.
Jan 6, 2015 11:42 AM

May 2011
yes and the viewer is an idiot to think that someone hanging in the air while the thread is loosened can make sense...

I watch again the scene: actually i don't see the thread loosens clearly, we get this impression but it's steal hanging taiga by the neck... So how the heck can it be loosens.

And now trying to find "degree" of maintenance of Taiga on the air well doesn't means anything, if she is able to dodge saber's attack while maintaining taiga on the air then that means she still have the control of the situation.

And again: consider Caster as an illusion during this fight

the end.

yes UFO could have shown it better, we hope for correction, but aniway, it's not a big deal.
People who wants to think like that are usually people who already have a bad view on the show so whatever.
Jan 6, 2015 11:53 AM

Aug 2010
normalpriest said:
yes and the viewer is an idiot to think that someone hanging in the air while the thread is loosened can make sense...

I watch again the scene: actually i don't see the thread loosens clearly, we get this impression but it's steal hanging taiga by the neck... So how the heck can it be loosens.

And now trying to find "degree" of maintenance of Taiga on the air well doesn't means anything, if she is able to dodge saber's attack while maintaining taiga on the air then that means she still have the control of the situation.

And again: consider Caster as an illusion during this fight

the end.

yes UFO could have shown it better, we hope for correction, but aniway, it's not a big deal.
People who wants to think like that are usually people who already have a bad view on the show so whatever.

But it has become clear during the fight that she was NOT an illusion.
1-She proceeded to attack Shirou with RB.
2-She exchanged blows with Saber.
both need a body not an illusion to accomplish.

Unless you're confusing FSN's illusion with naruto's illusion.
Jan 6, 2015 12:00 PM

May 2011
Fair enough
But
Caster did only One hit against Saber which was parried easily.
She dodged most of it's attack, because she is fast, even during Kuzuki's fight she dodged saber's attack by flying.

Caster shouldn't be able to attack Saber ? : well to be honest i've never seen caster fighting seriously someone in Close Range
And how the fact that Caster is flying is not important ? It's like saying that Assassin on stairs and having an upper ground doesn't matter at all during the fight with Saber...

lol And also Saber has been said to be the strongest of all servants: I have yet to see that
Jan 6, 2015 12:11 PM

Aug 2010
normalpriest said:
Fair enough
But
She dodged most of it's attack, because she is fast, even during Kuzuki's fight she dodged saber's attack by flying.

In that one hit against Saber Caster should've been dead.
Saber is the strongest servant in close range.
Caster is as weak as a human.
It's that simple.

normalpriest said:
Caster shouldn't be able to attack Saber ? : well to be honest i've never seen caster fighting seriously someone in Close Range
And how the fact that Caster is flying is not important ? It's like saying that Assassin on stairs and having an upper ground doesn't matter at all during the fight with Saber...

lol And also Saber has been said to be the strongest of all servants: I have yet to see that

That's a wrong comparison. Assassin's upper ground was an extra advantage, not THE advantage. He completely surpasses Saber in skill.
Caster was attacking saber head-on, putting her weight in the attack while diving downwards. It should be such an easy kill for Saber it's not even funny.
Jan 6, 2015 12:21 PM

Nov 2014
Ufotable, please no! Anything but the powerlevels! Don't touch the power levels!

D:

Jan 6, 2015 12:28 PM

Aug 2014
SwordHand said:
Ufotable, please no! Anything but the powerlevels! Don't touch the power levels!

D:

Seiba got a kill on Bahsaka
Castah can melee Seiba
Castah lost to Aacha

So Caster can melee kill Berserker and Archer should have been able to as well.

Plot hole.

Also Assassin beat Archer and Saber, so he's stronger than Berserker right?
And Lancer didn't get a scratch on him from fighting either Saber or Archer, so I guess he's even better?

Berserker confirmed weakest servant along with Rider.

Jan 6, 2015 12:30 PM

Jul 2013
astroprogs said:
normalpriest said:
Fair enough
But

It's that simple.

normalpriest said:

That's a wrong comparison. Assassin's upper ground was an extra advantage, not THE advantage. He completely surpasses Saber in skill.
Caster was attacking saber head-on, putting her weight in the attack while diving downwards. It should be such an easy kill for Saber it's not even funny.

In the vn too there's one hit, Caster's dagger is repelled by Saber's sword:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5rIoJ5X3Wk&index=11&list=PLIHdFbv4PPonkW8yLqtVs2087_wfgnT9Y
Jan 6, 2015 12:30 PM

Nov 2014
Insertanamehere said:
SwordHand said:

D:

Castah can melee Seiba
Castah lost to Aacha

Plot hole.

Archer telling caster that she couldn't beat Berserker even if she tried and then telling Emiya that he wants Caster to take care of Berserker. What the hell man

Jan 6, 2015 12:34 PM

Aug 2014
SwordHand said:
Insertanamehere said:

Castah can melee Seiba
Castah lost to Aacha

Plot hole.

Archer telling caster that she couldn't beat Berserker even if she tried and then telling Emiya that he wants Caster to take care of Berserker. What the hell man

Plot holes everywhere wtf is up with this show, so inconsistent.

And for such a big guy who can supposedly fight all the servants Berserker sure doesn't seem so impressive. Caster, Archer, Assassin, Lancer are all better than him. He's better than Rider though, whatever she was supposed to be. Didn't even ride shit.
Jan 6, 2015 12:39 PM

May 2011
astroprogs said:
normalpriest said:
Fair enough
But

It's that simple.

normalpriest said:

Caster is as weak as a human yet, when this was clearly said ? It's still a servant for what i know if i only watch the anime, even if they say she is weak. That doesn't mean one hit kill necesseraly.

Saber is the strongest servant in close range ?: Yet the anime showed that kind of preconception is wrong with berserker, an Archer fighting in close range, Assassin, she is even beaten by a skilled human reinforced by Caster. So what does that even mean ?

Archer stated that Caster had the upper hand in the Boundary Field in previous episode.

Actually i can take what you are saying in the other way: because what i see is that:

Clearly: Saber was not even able to touch Caster quickly enough to kill her since Caster dodge all her hit and caster was able to even land a hit on her to defend herself.

Shirou was clever to stop saber because if it continued Caster would have kill Fujimura in the next second.
Jan 6, 2015 12:43 PM

Jan 2014
Actually whatever Shirou does, secondaries would call him idiot. Unless he could fuck up Caster and walk out like a boss.
Jan 6, 2015 12:45 PM

May 2011
chickenonthepan said:
Actually whatever Shirou does, secondaries would call him idiot. Unless he could fuck up Caster and walk out like a boss.

basically this, anyway, all this talk has been clearly spoken in the episode 12 thread so i don't think it's a good idea to continue to put in more spam on this thread.
Jan 6, 2015 12:49 PM

Aug 2010
Guilek said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5rIoJ5X3Wk&index=11&list=PLIHdFbv4PPonkW8yLqtVs2087_wfgnT9Y

That one was in defense of Shirou and not to directly attack caster, and it was in the episode at the start of the fight.
Look at what happened next when Saber actually decided to attack Caster :

No melee where Caster can take hits from Saber and survives.
Jan 6, 2015 12:52 PM

May 2011
astroprogs said:
Guilek said:

That one was in defense of Shirou and not to directly attack caster, and it was in the episode at the start of the fight.

lol but that's is in the VN i thought we were not allowed ?!

anyway, even the setting of the fight is Totally different so.
Jan 6, 2015 12:52 PM

Sep 2013
astroprogs said:
Guilek said:

Have to admit, the VN did this scene a lot better than the anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2015 12:58 PM

May 2011
mickdrew_99 said:
astroprogs said:

Truth is, UFO just wanted to put some action into the scene to make a good finale that's all to it, it was not a good direction, now i'm quite sure, that it's the VN viewer who are more shocked to that than the anime only.

i didn't even pay attention to that fact until people pointed out since it's a long time that i didn't do this route.
Jan 6, 2015 1:01 PM

Sep 2013
normalpriest said:
mickdrew_99 said:

Truth is, UFO just wanted to put some action into the scene to make a good finale that's all to it, it was not a good direction, now i'm quite sure, that it's the VN viewer who are more shocked to that than the anime only.

i didn't even pay attention to that fact until people pointed out since it's a long time that i didn't do this route.

I Agree, the change in scenery, water skeletons, and Saber attacking Caster were all added to make try and make the scene more grand and exciting.
Jan 6, 2015 1:04 PM

Aug 2010
normalpriest said:

Caster is as weak as a human yet, when this was clearly said ? It's still a servant for what i know if i only watch the anime, even if they say she is weak. That doesn't mean one hit kill necesseraly.

You're right. My mistake.

normalpriest said:

Saber is the strongest servant in close range ?: Yet the anime showed that kind of preconception is wrong with berserker, an Archer fighting in close range, Assassin, she is even beaten by a skilled human reinforced by Caster. So what does that even mean ?

Most of these points can be argued against. But I'm really getting tired.
Fact still remains that Saber should still be stronger than Caster.

normalpriest said:

Archer stated that Caster had the upper hand in the Boundary Field in previous episode.

Actually i can take what you are saying in the other way: because what i see is that:

Clearly: Saber was not even able to touch Caster quickly enough to kill her since Caster dodge all her hit and caster was able to even land a hit on her to defend herself.

Shirou was clever to stop saber because if it continued Caster would have kill Fujimura in the next second.

That would've been a good way to interpret what happened if it wasn't for the loosening threads. it changes the entire perspective of the scene.
Jan 6, 2015 1:08 PM

Aug 2010
normalpriest said:

lol but that's is in the VN i thought we were not allowed ?!

anyway, even the setting of the fight is Totally different so.

We're not. This was supposed to be a discussion from the anime-only viewer POV, but he tried to prove his point from the VN. So i had to respond in kind lol.
Jan 6, 2015 1:11 PM

May 2011

normalpriest said:

That would've been a good way to interpret what happened if it wasn't for the loosening threads. it changes the entire perspective of the scene.

i can understand the point, now it's actually not clear if in the end the thread has been loosen or not because it's still makes taiga hangs in the air

but anyway, i prefer to wait for the blu-ray before saying Plot holes or whatever ... i can hope for this thread trouble to be changed and if it isn't well it would be a free interpretation: but there is only one truth in this scene lol

people seems to have seeing the thread to tighten

we know it must have tighten, now, if some have seen this and some didn't, well whatever.
Jan 6, 2015 1:21 PM

May 2011
lol now i had some kind of stupid idea

Maybe the lack of any information from Fate Route after episode 4 means that

UFOtable has decided to do it finally so they thought: oh well, let's not put as much as we said, since finally we are going to do the first Fate route, because it's too much a pain in the ass to put scene that make a reference to it, and it would be redundant since we are doing it.

And they will announce it in the end of FSN UBW 2014 and will delay Heaven's Feel (NOOOOOO ! )

and it would be a real trouble because we will get secondaries everywhere thinking fate route is the sequel of UBW that is a sequel to Zero
that ubw should be watch before

and we would have to tell them to first watch episode 0 of UBW since ufo will never do it again, and then watch episode 1 of the Fate Route but with monologue since Miura won't direct it but Nasu himself because why not.
And then we will realize we would need 52 episode because actually nasu is not able to direct an anime and he would do tons and tons of description... and the anime will be slow
SLOWWWWW

now let's be honest the more i think of it, it really will be crooked to have a fate adaptation now since episode 0 should be part of a Fate adaptation (well only the end change ) and not UBW

what would do they do ? Do the exact same episode 0 ? change it ? reanimate it ?
and episode 1, 2 will also be a big trouble lol

same for episode 3 actually if we have a Heaven's Feel adaptation.
Actually i'm even wondering how does that going to work because well episode 0 is common to the 3 routes...
only the interaction with sakura chnge, but this is another subject
SephcloudJan 6, 2015 1:28 PM
Jan 6, 2015 1:27 PM

Aug 2010
normalpriest said:

but anyway, i prefer to wait for the blu-ray before saying Plot holes or whatever ... i can hope for this thread trouble to be changed and if it isn't well it would be a free interpretation: but there is only one truth in this scene lol

Well, Miura, if you're seeing this, work your magic.
Jan 6, 2015 1:28 PM

Jan 2014
astroprogs said:
normalpriest said:

I will buy this.
Jan 6, 2015 1:31 PM

Aug 2010
normalpriest said:

UFOtable has decided to do it finally so they thought: oh well, let's not put as much as we said, since finally we are going to do the first Fate route, because it's too much a pain in the ass to put scene that make a reference to it, and it would be redundant since we are doing it.

And they will announce it in the end of FSN UBW 2014 and will delay Heaven's Feel (NOOOOOO ! )

and it would be a real trouble because we will get secondaries everywhere thinking fate route is the sequel of UBW that is a sequel to Zero

and we would have to tell them to first watch episode 0 of UBW since ufo will never do it again, and then watch episode 1 of the Fate Route but with monologue since Miura won't direct it but Nasu himself because why not.
And then we will realize we would need 52 episode because actually nasu is not able to direct an anime and he would do tons and tons of description... and the anime will be slow
SLOWWWWW

now let's be honest the more i think of it, it really will be crooked to have a fate adaptation now since episode 0 should be part of a Fate adaptation (well only the end change ) and not UBW

what would do they do ? Do the exact same episode 0 ? change it ? reanimate it ?

Actually i'm even wondering how does that going to work because well episode 0 is common to the 3 routes...

I'M ... strangely alright with this.
There's no way in hell it'll happen and it'll screw with ... everything really, but I'm still alright with it
Jan 6, 2015 1:33 PM

May 2011
chickenonthepan said:
astroprogs said:

I will buy this.

it would be really interesting to see who was actually working on each episode.

and also how much Nasu was involved in the writing of the anime original scene, because he clealry wrote the new scene: so did he messed up for doing it like this ? did the animator messed up ? did the director messed up ?

Did the unlimited money messed up ?

It would actually explain why the fight was clearly under the level we were used to lol

and if we add to the fact that the episode was 47 min it would actually be justfied that the animator didn't have time to do what they should have done...
SephcloudJan 6, 2015 1:36 PM
Jan 6, 2015 1:35 PM

Aug 2010
chickenonthepan said:
astroprogs said:

I will buy this.

You have good taste, my friend.
Jan 6, 2015 1:39 PM

May 2011
astroprogs said:
normalpriest said:

SLOWWWWW

I'M ... strangely alright with this.
There's no way in hell it'll happen and it'll screw with ... everything really, but I'm still alright with it

XD all right even the part where Nasu is the director ?

I'm also allright with it, i mean, i prefer this than no Fate Route
but let's be honest if it happens it's going to be a REAL mess... well only for maybe 1 year lol until newcomer get that they have to begin with fate, then UBW then HF and then zero
and UFOtable will do a bdbox with a special episode 0 where they just change the logo, lol i can even picture that they could actually put again epsiode 0 before the fate adaptation lol
Jan 6, 2015 1:45 PM

Oct 2014
chickenonthepan said:
Actually whatever Shirou does, secondaries would call him idiot. Unless he could fuck Caster and walk out like a boss.

A
route?
yes pls
Jan 6, 2015 1:55 PM

May 2011
let's do a short spin off where we get Kuzuki as a hero and then we get all the H scene with caster !

enjoy !
Jan 6, 2015 1:57 PM

Oct 2014
normalpriest said:
let's do a short spin off where we get Kuzuki as a hero and then we get all the H scene with caster !

enjoy !

Imagine how boring they would be.
Jan 6, 2015 1:59 PM

Oct 2014
Shirou with Caster as a Servant Route pls.
Will be quite the OP team imo....
Jan 6, 2015 2:01 PM

Apr 2014
DocAwesome said:
normalpriest said:

enjoy !

Kuzuki would just be laying there straight-faced while Caster's going crazy screaming "Souichirou-sama" and acting submissive despite being the one doing all the work.
Jan 6, 2015 2:03 PM

May 2011
ZeroDragon said:
DocAwesome said:

Kuzuki would just be laying there straight-faced while Caster's going crazy screaming "Souichirou-sama" and acting submissive despite being the one doing all the work.

oh god, my imagination runs wild looool
Jan 6, 2015 2:12 PM

Oct 2014
ZeroDragon said:
DocAwesome said:

exactly how i imagined.
CP style.
Jan 6, 2015 2:13 PM

Aug 2010
normalpriest said:

but let's be honest if it happens it's going to be a REAL mess... well only for maybe 1 year lol until newcomer get that they have to begin with fate, then UBW then HF and then zero
and UFOtable will do a bdbox with a special episode 0 where they just change the logo, lol i can even picture that they could actually put again epsiode 0 before the fate adaptation lol

Sounds too good (and too redundant) to be true.

normalpriest said:

Especially with the part where Nasu is the director.
Imagine Nasu's motion picture rendition of the infamous "This Chair" scene.

I honestly wouldn't mind if FSN was 100 episodes. I love the world and the characters so much, i wouldn't mind if it even was a SoL.

... i seriously need to go to sleep now.
Jan 6, 2015 2:16 PM

May 2011
astroprogs said:
normalpriest said:

Sounds too good (and too redundant) to be true.

normalpriest said:

Especially with the part where Nasu is the director.
Imagine Nasu's motion picture rendition of the infamous "This Chair" scene.

I honestly wouldn't mind if FSN was 100 episodes. I love the world and the characters so much, i wouldn't mind if it even was a SoL.

... i seriously need to go to sleep now.

lol

Fate Route: the Picture Drama

wait but it's actually not that different from a VN ! XD

they could you know just make a re-airing of the episode, i mean after all, anime are known for their recap
they've actually done a Fate/zero remix for season 1 i don't know if it aired on tv but anyway... it's actually possible
Jan 6, 2015 4:43 PM

Sep 2014
nocorras said:
90 minutes of Saber eating sandwiches or I'm not buying it.

:D
The sun is a deadly laser
Jan 6, 2015 5:49 PM

Oct 2014
They already TRIED doing all 3 routes, but decided against it in the end, so I doubt anything happens that makes them revise their opinion AGAIN, escpacially not since going back to Fate after UBW will make Fate route anime look REALLY bad.
Jan 6, 2015 5:55 PM

Sep 2013
Grey-Zone said:
They already TRIED doing all 3 routes, but decided against it in the end, so I doubt anything happens that makes them revise their opinion AGAIN, escpacially not since going back to Fate after UBW will make Fate route anime look REALLY bad.

I agree (with the first part). I'd be shocked if they actually decide to go back and do the Fate route. I'd like them to, but I think they'd would have done so already if they were planning on it.
Jan 6, 2015 6:02 PM

Jul 2007
Grey-Zone said:

I really can't see how "fate is worse" argument works. Sure shirou fights less but he still gets VERY badass moments and is just as competent as in other routes.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.