Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2014 4:32 AM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Might be one of the worst Precure episode I ever seen. I mean... All of this romance thing lasted for weeks... And that was for... this ?

Uaa...
Aug 10, 2014 9:27 AM

Aug 2013
The new ending is catchy.
Aug 10, 2014 10:26 AM

Jul 2008
Just wanted to check out the new ending. The animation is great, but the song is just fine. It isn't something I will watch every week.
Aug 10, 2014 1:15 PM
Jun 2011
i cant wait for the hawaii precure next week they look cute and awoesome
Aug 11, 2014 5:58 AM

Sep 2008
The buildup was 11/10, it was amazing. It's always awesome to see YuuYuu knowing everything and being so coy. How many EHHHHHHH screams this episode? Almost fell off my chair.

Dissapointing battle and conclusion though. That Seiji Sai-Aku should have at least been mid-boss tier like the journalist who knew their every single move.

Hime not loving Seiji my ass. Stop teasing us with dem Hime teary eyes at the end, Toei.

Next week looks amazing.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Aug 12, 2014 11:38 AM

Jul 2010
This was probably the best episode of the series until now. Actually, HaChaP just got good.
The only thing I didn't really like was when Hime concluded she didn't actually love Seiji. First of all, she was sure she loved him, so how could she be just confused?! And after throwing this to the story, Toei just decides to delete this element? I mean, HimexSeiji vs MegumixSeiji vs MegumixBlue was an awesome and quite original idea for Precure! But oh well... At least delete the MegumixBlue thing too, because it's kinda weird when he looks so older and more mature than Megumi.
Aug 12, 2014 12:22 PM

Jun 2011
The ending as total bull, I cant believe the creators just did that, total BS, they made me ship Seiji x Hime for nothing, but I still believe there is a chance for them. As for Megumi, I could care less about her, she could marry Blue and become Goddess of the universe and I still wouldn't give a damn. I just want my couple to come true. =3=
Aug 13, 2014 2:10 PM

Sep 2012
Looking at Hime during the preview of the movie.... I'm not too sure about the ship.
Aug 13, 2014 2:30 PM

Aug 2011
I think this episodes shows perfectly one thing, love triangles are for laugh and facepalms.
I almost trew my laptop at the end... but then it had that posible MegumixHime thing e.e
Sorry, i'm part of the yuri side.

Thank you for the Hawaii episode, not only they will get out of the town but meet more precures, this is our "we are sorry" for have gone trought this love thing.

I really liked the animation of the new ending but I don't like the song, I like much more the "Lovely, pretty, yay kawaii" I also loved the new interlude, so cute :'D
Aug 15, 2014 2:43 AM

Sep 2012
I am thinking HimexMegumi myself. Maybe the other way too. Not sure. Always seem to be a pretty strong pinkxblue thing with Precure. .
Aug 18, 2014 11:26 AM

Jul 2011
I really liked this episode. Hime freaking out was very funny and Ribbons face was also funny when she found out about Hime being in love.

Seiji talking to Blue about Megumi was a really great part.

The battle was probably the best fight of the season. Seiji is one powerful terribad. I'm not sure if he well turn evil now, but hey only time well tell.

Ending did not bother me that much. I just didn't see HimexSeiji working out. Megumi just seem's to work more.

Also did anyone get the idea Honey might also be in love with Seiji or is it just me?
Aug 18, 2014 11:55 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!

Damn i can't believe i am 2 weeks behind in this T__T

Cure Rosetta!!!!

I do agree that Hime did fell in love with Seiji. It's just that she feels much happier if Seiji went with Megumi instead of her. Even if it breaks her heart in the process.

I'm sure i already said this multiple times, but the reason why Blue doesn't want Precures to fall in love has nothing to do with him trying to control the girls. But rather, he doesn't want the team end up like what happened between him and Mirage. He's scared that if they started falling in love, the team may lose it's synergy and the bond between everyone will be broken. Even Iona agree to the rule even though in the last episodes she was against it.

Don't know why Seiji is acting like he owns Megumi. Why does he care if Blue is indeed in love with Megumi? You don't dictate what Megumi's happiness should be. All you can do is let Megumi decide what she feels is best for her.

I do love Hime's what if battle between Blue and Seiji. It's obvious he has no chance in hell in this fight XD

I'm definitely surprise that Yuuko has a special someone. Even if it didn't turned out the way she wanted. At least she's happy for him. Iona already said she has someone special, so it's probably not Seiji.

I actually don't mind if Hime stops pursuing Seiji. They already showed a good scene on how Hime falls in love. Let's just leave the love triangle to Blue, Megumi and Seiji instead of trying to connect Hime there.

New ED!!!!!! Catchy as hell!!!! Glad all 4 Precures are there for the animation!!

Love the white dress in the last scene!

Can't wait for the next episode!!!! New Opening please!!
Feb 2, 2015 9:25 AM

Apr 2010
AngeCross said:

Don't know why Seiji is acting like he owns Megumi. Why does he care if Blue is indeed in love with Megumi? You don't dictate what Megumi's happiness should be. All you can do is let Megumi decide what she feels is best for her.

I didn't see any of this as Seiji acting like he owns Megumi. He was jealous of the way Megumi feels about Blue and was trying to see if Blue felt the same way. Seiji was trying to see how things would play out or if he needed to give up on Megumi and let Blue have a chance with her.

Besides it says several times that "they're like family" so it's much more like the actions of an older brother. Although Seiji also appears to be stuck in a place where he can't decide between older brother or romantic interest.
Mar 4, 2019 10:12 AM

Jul 2015
Very nice episode! They did a very good job with the romance/love for your friends aspect of the series, that seems that will be quite a focus in this season.

Looks like Yuuko went through a heartbreak in the past and I really need to know more about that, I love how aware she is with romance and how quickly she realized and actually succeeded at making Hime say her feelings.

I think that the suspension bridge effect makes a lot of sense considering the situation IMO, I wonder if she will still eventually fall in love with him or this episode will mostly succeed just at showing how much she appreciates Megumi, Seiji and friends, I'm fine with it both ways and damn if she wasn't cute with her reactions (same for Iona, freaking love her personality).

We also got a new ED! I really liked the song of the first so until I get to see more of it I'm not sure how to feel about this one, but it didn't look bad for a first impression.
Jul 29, 2021 11:55 AM
Feb 2018
I like to believe Hime is in love with Seiji and that she's just holding herself back because she also likes Megumi. Seiji sees Megumi as family still? So not romantic love?

Wanted the Seiji Saiark to be stronger, not often we get a main supporting character get turned into the MOTW. Also with Seiji being good at Karate it could have been way stronger. Seems like Lovely and Princess got a similar boost to when Fortune was fighting Phantom.

Eventually the "Precure can't be in love" rule needs to be confronted, they can't just hold themselves back forever.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 42 Discussion

NV2301 - Dec 2, 2014

10 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 10 Discussion

danz - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 36 Discussion

SamyAino - Oct 12, 2014

9 by Atsunome »»
Jul 11, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 24 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jul 13, 2014

19 by Atsunome »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 7 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 16, 2014

30 by Atsunome »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.