Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2014 8:40 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It was ironic how close Roxy and Rudeus were to meeting each other, a really major shame they didn't. The prison scene was quite hilarious, I reread that a few times and couldn't stop laughing XD I wonder when Gisu or Rudeus will realize that they are actually "acquainted" with each other, seeing that Rudeus' parents were in the same group as Gisu back in the days. Finally though the group has reached human territory after a long journey.
Aug 7, 2014 6:42 AM

Dec 2009
Oh yeah, those close encounters are very important to the story IIRC. I think that's another appeal to this story is how all of these past events are interconnected and revealed to be important as time goes on.

"Welcome, to the highest point in your life."

Best line LOL.
Oct 7, 2016 8:54 AM

Nov 2015

Lol, I'm so stupid for not catching up to the fact that those 2 members of Gizu's group where Ludeus parents xD baka baka baka!

Anyway, this was a rather short volume, not really much in the big picture, just some developments that lead to new alliances, new acquaintances and some almost close meetings and of course, a new power up!

Paul didn't appear but, shame on you Paul, shame on you wherever you are.

PD: Ludeus confirmed to be a furry, then? no? Ok...
PD2: Ludeus constant sexual desire stills gets disgusting every now and then...
Nov 7, 2021 6:17 AM

Jul 2017
Volume 4 - 8.5/10

Another really good volume that felt like a transition one in some elements but built up and introduced some nice plot threads subtly for the future. I enjoyed the Slow Life portion better in the anime, despite the novel going into a bit more detail with how Rudeus and Ruijerd spent their time there whereas the anime put more focus on Eris and her two beast girl friends. Some of the comedy elements too delivered better in the anime, particularly surrounding Rudeus and Geese. Anime too had some incredible world building for the Doldia Village that made the LN actually pale in comparison for once, although the LN had its own details that were quality to read about too. The Guardian Fitz chapter was really good.
animejasNov 9, 2021 5:04 PM

More topics from this board

» So about the ending [SPOILER ALERT]

NiQ1 - Mar 4

11 by Arkaniet »»
Apr 23, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 24 Discussion (END) ( 1 2 )

-Karoshi- - Apr 4, 2015

70 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Mar 20, 1:30 PM

» why the LN changed volume numbers?

TierraRobada - Feb 29

1 by Roy2Epic »»
Mar 1, 3:34 AM

» "Mushoku Tensei" LN Series by Yuka Fujikawa, Rifujin na Magonote has 14.85 million copies (including Manga, Spin-offs, Digital) in circulation.

deg - Feb 21

15 by _gt_ohn »»
Feb 29, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 11 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 8, 2014

17 by TierraRobada »»
Feb 23, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.