Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2014 6:12 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The NTR was strong in this one. Well, at least Iona wasn't buying into Blue's "No romance for Precure" rule he unilaterally instituted.
Jul 13, 2014 10:28 PM
Jun 2011
megumi and blue moment was cute i enjoyed it and seiji jealous
Jul 14, 2014 1:02 AM

Jun 2011
Aww sh*t let the love triangle begin! Hahahaha Megumi x Blue x Seiji
Jul 14, 2014 3:43 AM

Mar 2012
The face of being NTR'd on Seiji's face ahaha poor guy ;_;

Really good episode though. 2 episodes in a row that are pretty good AND have no budget issues!? Toei, what is this madness?! Really, I saw no QUALITY moments and there was lots of action too (even if there wasn't much of a episode story going on with the terribad).

I'm also really liking Iona now, she's become much more open and lovely to Hime and they make a great pair. The cast is pretty fun to watch. This is what a HaCha episode should be like in terms of quality.

Also Urara <3333333333333
Jul 14, 2014 4:15 AM

Apr 2012
Iona is actually pretty adorable. Cute episode.
Jul 14, 2014 7:09 AM

Aug 2013
The Blue and Megumi moment was CUTE!!!
Jul 14, 2014 7:58 AM

Oct 2011
Great episode, albeit pretty relaxed and plot-light.

Nice to see someone not blindly accept whatever Blue says, despite him being a god (a very useless one, though). Iona clearly told him that his rule about love doesn't make much sense. I wonder when he will tell the HaChaPre the full story about his history with Queen Mirage?

The girls practicing their moves without transforming was HILARIOUS; I could not stop laughing because of how ridiculous they looked. But it looks like the training actually paid off in the end!

Oresky is amazingly HOT, even more so in a tank top showing off dem muscles. I must admit I kept on pausing to better appreciate dat body.

The new quadruple transformation sequence: I'm happy it isn't boringly long and it actually looks really cool. I did skip every transformation sequence in past episodes though: seeing it once is enough for me.

Cure Fortune's shrine maiden form is also hot! The actual attack let me down, though, because of how plain it was.

I disliked the episode's final scene because the atmosphere really clashed with the rest of the episode. Also, I really don't care about Megumi loving Blue: they barely interact that way and we have no idea why she'd like him. The romance is really underdeveloped.
By the way, I really hope Seiji doesn't like Megumi; I think they should just be friends-siblings like they described themselves in one of the first episodes. On the other hand, I like the HimexSeiji and the IonaxSeiji ships and judging by the preview for the next episode, the first one might come true.

All things considered, it was a solid episode!
Jul 14, 2014 12:39 PM

Jul 2011
This was a pretty good episode.

The girl's training was fun to watch. Especially when they ran past Oresky. That was just funny. New transformation is nice. The battle was not to bad either. Seeing the girl's attacks get better was nice. Good to also see the girls don't agree with Blue on the whole falling in love.

I'm really liking Iona more in these episodes.

The last part was really good, as the love triangles start. Still betting on if Megumi does fall in love with Blue, well it send Seiji off the edge and turn him EVIL. Yes, I do still think that is going to happen.

Other thing I liked in this episode was referring to the Super Sentai. Now we have had a Sentai and a Kamen Rider reference. Good job Precure.
Jul 14, 2014 7:02 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!!

Definitely one of the best for sure(even though i said it in the last episode hehe)

Cure Lemonade!!

I did lol when Ribbon said why would you use the train when you can just use the mirror to travel any parts of the world!!

That must be really convenient power for sure!!

Love their training!!

Even though it look like it wouldn't do them good, it really improve their play!!

Kinda wish Hosshiwa and Namakeruda joined with Oresky's training!

Oresky's muscle is buff as hell!! Not surprising for someone who voice Dio-sama!! WRRRRRRYYYYY!!!

Lol when their practicing their pose this is where Super Sentai do their poses in the edge of a cliff.

They really improved a lot! I love how Hime went to a boxing style!! Hooku! Straighto!

Precure Dance for the Cherry Blossom Blizzard!!

Fortune has been getting tons of new moves by the episodes!! I wish Cure Honey get's her's as well in the future!

I also love Iona and Hime objected in the rule!! I'm sure the other girls feel the same.

As i said in the past episodes already, the only reason he keeps enforcing this rule is because he fears the girls might end up like what happened between Blue and Queen Mirage where Mirage was the Shrine Maiden the fell in love with Blue.

Don't really care about Seiji. He's more of her childhood friend and nothing more. Don't know why he feels there's a special relationship between them besides their family knowing each other.

And lol i don't think it's NTR since Megumi is just responding to her feelings. Seiji should make a move if he thinks he has a chance(which is not lol :P)

Funny how Blue keeps saying this rule, yet he might end up falling in love with Megumi as well.

As for the relationship, Remember when Phantom appeared in the shrine of when Blue first met Mirage?? Megumi felt her heart beating faster as well at that time.

Their relationship is definitely growing by the day.

In any case i'm glad Precure's animation and story is getting better!! Back then they needed to iron out the minor details, but here they did a great job providing Happiness Action with beautiful animation!!

I'll start watching Sailor Moon Crstyal(yeah i'm late as hell XD), i want to see if Toei gave the same love to the series just like they did with Precure.

It's good to see Precure and Sailor Moon bigger than ever!!
Jul 14, 2014 7:02 PM

Jul 2009
I also just finished watching the first episode of Sailor Moon Crystal.

Pretty awesome as hell! I can definitely see how they took some of the animation styles from Precure to there.

Go watch it as well!
Jul 15, 2014 2:31 PM
Mar 2012
Ouch, that NTR...
Jul 15, 2014 9:58 PM

Sep 2008
Nothing much to add to the above. Awesome and fun episode. Iona is really fitting in very well with the established cast.

Quadruple transformation starts off a little strange to me as Iona has a different item to the other 3 and they are shown separately. The rest is pretty cool and they remixed and pimped up the transformation music which even had background vocals going "happiness charge!".

Fortune gets the finisher 3 episodes in a row. Toei are really advertising that tambourine...HARD!

Lol, that NTR. Just wondering, does Megumi have a father? Hime has one, YuuYuu has one, Iona's parents are not shown, and we've only seen Megumi's sickly mother. I'd have thought Blue was more a fatherly figure of sorts which Megumi is missing in her life which might be the trigger of the romance?

Lol Seiji being jealous. It's a reflection of today's society where people take little things too seriously. It reminds me of the superficial nitpick gossipers in my workplace. Seiji obviously knew Megumi was not well, so it shouldn't be a surprise seeing an ADULT carrying a collapsed Megumi off... Something strange is going on in Seiji's head. Love is is a double-edged sword. It may be enhancing in the way Iona describes it but Seiji might just be the one who justifies the rationale behind the "No Love" rule. Love is also capable of impeding rational judgement. As the USA taught us, "With great power comes great responsibility."

More LOVE next week, and who is that unknown girl blushing to Seiji? CAN'T WAIT!
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Jul 17, 2014 8:34 AM

Aug 2012
What does NTR mean?
Jul 19, 2014 12:08 PM

Jul 2009
Netorare(Ne-Toh-Rah-Re)

Basically stealing or at least taking away a lover or a potential one from another person.

In Ero-manga's, it usually involves sex or at least non-consensual one to the point that the girl will no longer be able to go back to his lover since she is either mentally broken or doesn't have the will to do so.
Jul 23, 2014 3:07 PM

Aug 2007
First of all, I really like Lemonade on the Op. She is one of my favourite Yes! precure's. The second, First is Dream, and next Lemonade. (I also like Milky Rose, but she isn't a precure)

Now, finally! Love is in the air. If Toei wants, they will make more interesting this part.
Jul 29, 2014 1:46 AM

Aug 2012
PrinceHeir said:
Netorare(Ne-Toh-Rah-Re)

Basically stealing or at least taking away a lover or a potential one from another person.

In Ero-manga's, it usually involves sex or at least non-consensual one to the point that the girl will no longer be able to go back to his lover since she is either mentally broken or doesn't have the will to do so.

What the heck.
Aug 12, 2014 7:04 PM

Sep 2012
Good episode. One of the betters in awhile. I liked the running scene they had.

Also the possible triangle revealed after they basically went anti on the love law. lol
Feb 20, 2019 3:24 AM

Jul 2015
Training arc! The girls practising their moves without transforming looked so stupid xDDD

Gotta love the pose training and the reference to Super Sentai works, although Megumi seems to have caught a cold that way lol.

One interesting point from this episode was Iona completely refusing to follow the "never fall in love" rule that Blue gives to the Precure, not only we got to see a completely adorable side of her, but it's also a good reminder to why is this rule even there, my guess is Blue having a bad experience, most likely with Mirage.
Jul 26, 2021 2:12 PM
Feb 2018
People coming into this thread and finding out about NTR lmao.

Cure Lemonade sounds a little different to me. I'm assuming its because they have a way better microphone right now compared to like whenever Yes5 was.

Hoshiwa's swimsuit was surprisingly... revealing. Sexy even. Did not expect that from a kids show. Although I'd say HapCha has been taking it further with fanservice. The dress the Cures wear at the start of their transformation is rather revealing too. Also who could forget Fortune's legs and butt tambourine?

I wonder what Blue is thinking about now with Iona not blindly following him rule. Don't think he has a way to enforce it either.

Found the Blue Megumi scene a little weird, did Blue not see Seiji? Seiji showing signs of disappointment, not sure if its jealously since we never saw any hints that he sees Megumi that way. Next episode will probably explain more.
CWCJul 27, 2021 11:39 AM
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM
Oct 2021
Ok, but fr-

If Blue is the god of Earth, wouldn’t that make him like 4.5 billion years old?

Meanwhile people are talking about age gaps in other seasons, lol.

(This is a joke by the way, if you couldn’t tell. I am well aware that Precure is aimed at children and doesn’t have such implications)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 42 Discussion

NV2301 - Dec 2, 2014

10 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 10 Discussion

danz - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 36 Discussion

SamyAino - Oct 12, 2014

9 by Atsunome »»
Jul 11, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 7 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 16, 2014

30 by Atsunome »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM

» It seems we will once again have to suffer having Pink Precure lead

Kleferi - Dec 13, 2014

29 by Atsunome »»
Jun 30, 2023 3:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.