Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sonic X Episode 1 Discussion

Jul 10, 2014 1:40 AM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, that was a very nice start.
this is my 2nd time watching it, I decided to rewatch it cause its nostalgic and I could get my hand on the Hebrew dub of this anime.

What do you think of it? :D

Apr 24, 2015 4:08 PM

This was actually quite good. The soundtrack was great and the action scenes were good, though the animation could be better and less repetitive.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Mar 22, 2016 8:20 PM
This is a amazing anime! I love it!

May 6, 2019 5:10 AM

It's been so long... last time i watched this i had the cd versions in my own language, like 15 years ago or so, this brings back such memories!

I remember small bits of it as i'm seeing it again! this is so amazing! I am so hyped to watch this again!

Feb 12, 2020 7:27 PM

I know people who prefer the Japanese version will hate me for saying this but I much prefer the English dub over the Japanese version. Yes, I know the Japanese version is superior but the reason I prefer the English version is because it does not have profanity unlike the Japanese version and I don't blame 4Kids for taking out that stuff but I do agree that the localization could have been better.