Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 25, 2014 8:36 AM

Nov 2013
Kaguya hasn't had sex in thousands of years. So of course it would work.
Jun 25, 2014 8:39 AM

Jun 2012
At first I thought he would use the '1000 years of pain' on her, tbh.

Close enough i guess.
Jun 25, 2014 8:40 AM

Jul 2013
Behemoth11 said:

That doesn't matter. It was only one example for a fuin-jutsu. There are others, very similar jutsu which can seal also the movements of the target like Narutos Senpō: Jiton Rasengan. A senjutsu works against Jūbis Jinchūriki too.

It matters because that's the example you used and even if there are other jutsu that can seal movements, it doesn't necessarily mean Naruto or Sasuke can use it. Sasuke can't use senjutsu chakra without Juugo's help and that leaves Naruto but even Naruto isn't fast enough in the air to hit her with a direct attack. What good that Jinton rasengan would do if it doesn't hit?

In the first place, their biggest problem is not simply which jutsu would work against her, it's actually hitting her with it because 1) she seems to be as fast as Naruto, at least fast enough to counter his attack 2) she can teleport. What Naruto and Sasuke needed was a simple distraction.
Jun 25, 2014 8:40 AM

Jan 2011
jajajaja I knew it was the sexy no Jutsu
3/5
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
Jun 25, 2014 8:51 AM

Aug 2009
OppaiMan said:
ssjokg said:
Insane=serious?And what experience, come on.

"twisting" words=sexist.
I learn so much from you.

Insane only in the "good guy" perspective. As far as they're concern, they're the sane one and the good guys are the foolish one. They're still human and they can still be surprised.

You must have missed the panel when Naruto said "there's been this trend forming that the stronger someone is, the more these sexy techniques seem to work". Honestly I can't really blame him for trying, if I'm in a must-win battle I'll use whatever method I can think of and Naruto happened to have that experience.

Well whatever, that's why I said from the beginning spare me the sexist talk. It's you who first called me sexist without realizing that you're being one yourself.
It was my fault for responding seriously in a Naruto thread.
Jun 25, 2014 9:01 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:

Oh please, spare me the elitist attitude. There are tons of guys like you who resort to insults when they can't answer an argument, you haven't even apologized or admitted that you twisted my words and you pretend to be the intelligent one. Maybe I am the foolish one for always responding to people like you.

Let's end this pointless "discussion".

Oppai is love, oppai is life
Jun 25, 2014 9:08 AM

Aug 2009
OppaiMan said:
ssjokg said:

Oh please, spare me the elitist attitude. There are tons of guys like you who resort to insults when they can't answer an argument, you haven't even apologized or admitted that you twisted my words and you pretend to be the intelligent one. Maybe I am the foolish one for always responding to people like you.

Let's end this pointless "discussion".

Yes I am an elitist for not wanting bullshit chapters and regretting replying to someone that doesnt care of what is happening in a series and will just accept everything.

Want argument of yours?They arent insane in my eyes is an argument?

And basically what Boombawks said.
Jun 25, 2014 9:08 AM
May 2014
I have officially lost faith for Kishi, just how much more stupid ass bullshit can you give us now? Naruto has officially become a comedy manga now. That sad moment when the coments are more entertaining than the manga itself.
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.
Jun 25, 2014 9:12 AM
May 2014
Boombawks said:
yhunata said:
You guys calling it dumb are proof that it wasn't. Tell me, this was the final battle so you weren't expecting this, right? What do you think someone who was actually fighting would be thinking at that moment? Naruto and Sasuke are vastly under powered in contrast to Kaguya, they would've needed to surprise her in some way to make the battle go their way even if for a while.

Of course, but we can have a guy that got blown up to pieces come back with just a mere scar over his eye and guess what? No one gives a fucking shit. In fact, everyone loves him.

I am not sure if you are unaware of what you just posted. This is a war, the final battle....and it has been horrible for the last couple chapters. The final villain has changed 3 times now, fallen comrades everywhere... power boost after power boost. b.s after b.s. This is the final arc and after what they displayed in this chapter was sure unexpected, I can't believe they would even put that in there in such a state the current story is at.

Poor writing, but classic of the some fans will spread their anus as wide as it can go with anything Kishi puts out, he can never do wrong right?

Fi-nal--Bat-tle, really? Yaoi no Jutsu like get that krusty technique outta my face, I mean it was only last week that you folk were praising to the high heavens that a new OP attack was on the cards and Kishi did a good job fishing the hype outta you lot.

Obito being alive makes zero fucking sense, yet it doesn't matter because, "No one gives a fucking shit" this seems to be the only answer that people can give, people don't care if it's poor writting, plot hole, b.s whatever it maybe, good or bad? There is a group out here that sugar coat anything kishi puts out, they have reached that point.

Thank you for summarizing my thoughts. I've been following naruto sincr my childhood and I'm now extremely sad at how it's turned out. The only entertainment we can get from this is if we treat it as a comedy manga and read the commenrs for every chapter.
Jun 25, 2014 9:14 AM

Oct 2013
MoeGod said:
Sasuke can't use senjutsu chakra without Juugo's help and that leaves Naruto

Sasuke and Naruto use the same type of chakra, the Rikudō no Sennin chakra according to chapter 670. Due to it Sasuke could cut Madara into pieces and only senjutsu can harm the Jūbis Jinchūriki.
Jun 25, 2014 9:14 AM

Aug 2009
kikohunter said:

Thank you for summarizing my thoughts. I've been following naruto sincr my childhood and I'm now extremely sad at how it's turned out. The only entertainment we can get from this is if we treat it as a comedy manga and read the commenrs for every chapter.
I wonder what is funnier.Those that just accept everything or those that of us that have lost all hope for this manga?
Jun 25, 2014 9:16 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:

Yes I am an elitist for not wanting bullshit chapters and regretting replying to someone that doesnt care of what is happening in a series and will just accept everything.

Want argument of yours?They arent insane in my eyes is an argument?

And basically what Boombawks said.

You're an elitist because you implied that anyone posting in a Naruto thread is beneath your intelligence, more specifically people who have different opinions than you.

For every guy like you and Boombawks said there are also tons who felt that this was an enjoyable chapter, not just in this thread but even in places where normally people would complain week after week.

It's a matter of perspective, you may think this is bullshit but that doesn't necessarily that your opinion is 100% true. Who are you to judge? everyone would feel that their opinion is the correct one. One thing for sure though, you acting all high and mighty like that just proved how petty and close-minded you are.

Jun 25, 2014 9:24 AM
May 2014
ssjokg said:
kikohunter said:

I wonder what is funnier.Those that just accept everything or those that of us that have lost all hope for this manga?

"Let our prayers go out to the brave translators that gave their lives so this crap could be posted on some online website, let their sacrifice not be forgotten" <--- This is the funniwst of all
Jun 25, 2014 9:27 AM

Aug 2009
People whose argument is based on "deal with it" are a lot less intelligent than I am.It isnt about finding it good or bad.They/you dont care if it is good or bad.You just accept it as it is.I dont know if this means you lack intelligence or you just dont want to think, but showing no concern about all this bullshit he and any author is throwing at you, doesnt really make look clever.

You are right, my opinion isnt 100% true but at least I have some standards.
Jun 25, 2014 9:29 AM
Dec 2012
Kinda retarded move to make Naruto conveniently dumb and nerfed intelligence-wise, just to make Kakashi look smarter...
Jun 25, 2014 9:35 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:
People whose argument is based on "deal with it" are a lot less intelligent than I am.It isnt about finding it good or bad.They/you dont care if it is good or bad.You just accept it as it is.I dont know if this means you lack intelligence or you just dont want to think, but showing no concern about all this bullshit he and any author is throwing at you, doesnt really make look clever.

You are right, my opinion isnt 100% true but at least I have some standards.

See that? "at least I have standards". Can't be more obnoxious than that.

Let me remind you that I never said "deal with it" and was willing to discuss until you said "It was my fault for responding seriously in a Naruto thread." You don't even realize it was always you who started it first, same with the sexist argument.

Stop being a pretentious know-it-all douche, I once loathed this series when Sasuke went Gary Stu and defeated a series of high level ninja. I'm sure others too will have stuffs they don't really like during the series and vice versa. Being able to accept Naruto's action doesn't mean we don't think, we simply think differently than you. We are able to reason it, you aren't able to reason it. It's as simple as that.

Jun 25, 2014 9:36 AM

Nov 2013
Another chapter with an Obito tease and a ridiculous fight scene..

3/5, Kaguya as a last and final antagonist doesn't fit, rest in peace Madara and the entire Uchiha clan who were puppets.
Naruto finally heals Obito after 3 chapters of him taking a damn nap, and he's still unconscious.

Best thing in the chapter is Kaguya's ability to change dimensions as well as Sasuke's solo fight and Naruto's upcoming fight against Kaguya.

Will Obito with two Mangekyo Sharingans get a power-up? Since I recall his sharingan being possibly one of the most useful one in the series, and possibly the rarest. I'm not expecting much from him..He's being forced into the plot instead of dying, but who cares now?
It's like as if he was nonexistent to begin with. He's like a bag of dog food.

If Naruto also gets sent into another dimension, Kaguya will be free to kill Kakashi and Sakura, unless Obito somehow meets the Sage in his dream and becomes SO6P Obito again (I truly hope not) which will make everyone facepalm, but anything can happen, if he's made it this far without dying, the author obviously has plans for him, unless he's being used as a sacrifice to give Naruto some blood-lust (like Neji's death).

Either way this chapter was mediocre at best, I expected to see some good Naruto/Sasuke action, it wasn't so bad because of the Enton but heh..
"The war has already begun... My name no longer matters. You can call me by my old name, Tobi, if you prefer. Madara, Tobi... call me whatever you want."
Jun 25, 2014 9:41 AM

Aug 2009
Yes I am obnoxious.

Because when we have insane chars and you call it a matter of perspective(because, you know, wanting to destroy the world or put everyone into an illusion are signs of perfect sanity), what remains for me and other "obnoxious" readers is to try and reason that with you.

Sasuke defeating those high level ninja was nowhere near this bullshit.

Yeah I guess "Well whatever, it looks cool and funny" counts as a thought.
Jun 25, 2014 9:42 AM

May 2013
I was expecting some ultimate mega supreme ultra decimation sorta jutsu. Nonetheless great chapter c:
Jun 25, 2014 9:53 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:
Yes I am obnoxious.

Because when we have insane chars and you call it a matter of perspective(because, you know, wanting to destroy the world or put everyone into an illusion are signs of perfect sanity), what remains for me and other "obnoxious" readers is to try and reason that with you.

Heh.. more putting words in my mouth.. it's so funny to see you keep putting down others when self-destructing yourself. Just stop it dude, it's gonna end up like the sexist argument where you made a big mistake by twisting my words and didn't want to admit it. So much lol..

Jun 25, 2014 9:56 AM

Aug 2009
OppaiMan said:

Insane only in the "good guy" perspective. As far as they're concern, they're the sane one and the good guys are the foolish one.

ah...huh...ok...so much lol indeed.

I just realized that I keep replying to a troll account that just messes with the site's score...
ssjokgJun 25, 2014 10:02 AM
Jun 25, 2014 9:59 AM
May 2014
OppaiMan said:
ssjokg said:
Yes I am obnoxious.

Heh.. more putting words in my mouth.. it's so funny to see you keep putting down others when self-destructing yourself. Just stop it dude, it's gonna end up like the sexist argument where you made a big mistake by twisting my words and didn't want to admit it. So much lol..

Please stop trying to argue with someone who actually has valid points in his arguments as opposed to yours who don't make any sense to begin with.
Jun 25, 2014 10:02 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:
OppaiMan said:

Insane only in the "good guy" perspective. As far as they're concern, they're the sane one and the good guys are the foolish one.

So? ask a crazy person and see if they say they're crazy. Madara's conflict with Hashirama also originated from different perspectives. You think Madara believes he's insane? lol. Even Obito back then didn't realize he was being crazy.

How does that relate to them not being able to be startled (which was what led to this argument in the first place)? if you're implying that an insane person can't be startled then yeah, so much lol indeed

Jun 25, 2014 10:06 AM

Aug 2009
OppaiMan said:
ssjokg said:

So? ask a crazy person and see if they say they're crazy. Madara's conflict with Hashirama also originated from different perspectives. You think Madara believes he's insane? lol. Even Obito back then didn't realize he was being crazy.

How does that relate to them not being able to be startled (which was what led to this argument in the first place)? if you're implying that an insane person can't be startled then yeah, so much lol indeed

Oh whatever I will reply here as well.

You understand that what an insane individual thinks doesnt matter right?
"I want to destroy the world, I am not insane"
"Ok...dude whatever you say"

And yes someone who is so far from reality wouldnt be startled by naked boys or girls.
Jun 25, 2014 10:08 AM

Jun 2014
Boombawks said:

If you think it's enjoyable then cool, I am saying what I think and what I know... What I know is that this is poor writing, I know I do not like poor writing and I think that this Reverse Harem no Jutsu being used in such the state the current story is in was a bad call from Kishi.

Let's just say even experts at writing can't really tell if a work is a literally masterpiece or not. Take Harry Potter for example, Stephen King thought that it's a great series that will stand the test of time but at the same time there are also other authors and novelists who criticized it.

You said this is bad writing but at the same time there are also others who said this a brilliant one. See the futility?

Jun 25, 2014 10:09 AM

Aug 2009
You know turning the discussion meaningless because of "opinions" is very lame as an argument.

If it is futile why do you care what we say?
Jun 25, 2014 10:13 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:

And yes someone who is so far from reality wouldnt be startled by naked boys or girls.

Then you don't understand why it worked on Kaguya in the first place. Why do think Naruto implied that the stronger someone is, the more effective the sexy jutsu is? it has little to do with it being a collection of naked boys or girls. A strong ninja like Madara or Orochimaru would never, in a million years, expect anyone foolish or strong enough to challenge them to use that kind of silly jutsu. When two high level combatants face each other, they expect high level ninjutsu. Naruto was simply gunning for that WTF moment and capitalize on that.

Jun 25, 2014 10:15 AM

Jun 2014
Boombawks said:

I know that this is poor writing, another may think otherwise...If you dislike negative comments then tough luck. Funny how you just dodged majority of my post, I dare you to explain how Obito still being alive is good writing.

I don't dislike negative comments but I dislike those who demean others just because they have differing opinions. I haven't been arguing with you much so I don't know if you're one of those people (I didn't ave a problem with you to begin with since I haven't been reading your posts) and as far as Obito is concerned, Kishi perhaps still have some use for him. Poor writing? we'll see once this thing ends.

Jun 25, 2014 10:15 AM

Aug 2009
OppaiMan said:
ssjokg said:

Then you don't understand why it worked on Kaguya in the first place. Why do think Naruto implied that the stronger someone is, the more effective the sexy jutsu is? it has little to do with it being a collection of naked boys or girls. A strong ninja like Madara or Orochimaru would never, in a million years, expect anyone foolish or strong enough to challenge them to use that kind of silly jutsu. When two high level combatants face each other, they expect high level ninjutsu. Naruto was simply gunning for that WTF moment and capitalize on that.

I like that we make one of Naruto's on the spot random thoughts a fact.
Because he had many extremely serious fight with OP foes where he used that jutsu and it was successful.
Jun 25, 2014 10:17 AM

Apr 2013
This chapter was hilarious and a bit better than some of the others in the second half of this arc. 3.5/5
Jun 25, 2014 10:21 AM

May 2013
Naruto is healing Obito?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bad chapter, that reverse harem made me laugh but for the wrong reasons.

Why is Kaguya not talking? did she lost her tongue? Atleast give her a personality Kishi, he is not even trying to damage controle this mess -_-
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Jun 25, 2014 10:23 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:

I like that we make one of Naruto's on the spot random thoughts a fact.
Because he had many extremely serious fight with OP foes where he used that jutsu and it was successful.

Correction, he only noticed the trend. It's my deduction why the trend is like that.

And why would he? he has never faced a foe quite like Kaguya before. During his other fights he always had the means to defeat his opponents whether it's rasen shuriken, senjutsu, or Hagoromo's power. Kaguya only needs to be sealed but he can't even touch her, he can't even get close to her. Different situations require different methods. Plus if he had been repeating this method for every foes he faced then I'm sure everyone will scream "poor writing". You might as well ask why he didn't fart on Neji even though it worked on Kiba.
OppaiManJun 25, 2014 10:29 AM

Jun 25, 2014 10:24 AM
Jun 2013
ya know what. iv been saying this whole ordeal of an arc felt like it was dragging but that one second of silly in this chapter actually made me chuckle.However this lady seems way to overpowered i mean changing dimensions on the fly.How are they going to beat her.My guess some emotional bs.
Jun 25, 2014 10:30 AM

Aug 2009
Wait, somehow it was a good idea because he has never tried it before? As in it was a good idea to bet everything on a joke jutsu?
It would be a lot better writing since we would actually have proof that it works on all those bullshit villains..

Why am I doing this to myself?
Jun 25, 2014 10:39 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:
Wait, somehow it was a good idea because he has never tried it before? As in it was a good idea to bet everything on a joke jutsu?
It would be a lot better writing since we would actually have proof that it works on all those bullshit villains..

Why am I doing this to myself?

It's called logic. If you can provide a better explanation as to why the trend is like that then be my guest and explain.

Who said that they bet everything? it's just one of those strategies that might or might not work. If it works then good, if it doesn't then try other stuffs. How is that any different than the chakra punches that Naruto threw to Kaguya?

Jun 25, 2014 10:40 AM
Jun 2013
wow things sure got heated in this thread.Im just here to see the end of this series but imo and no im not trashing those who still like it. The manga has become far to silly and drawn out with all the stuff thats been going on.I think even dbz would say "oh come on."
Jun 25, 2014 10:44 AM

Aug 2009
Logic...yeah.

My explanation is that Kishi doesnt care anymore.

Lets see....because they have actually used them before to attack enemies?
THIS is logic.Not trying a joke for the first time and hoping that it will work, in a fight that will decide the fate of the world.This isnt the chuunin exams where a bunch of classmates fight each other.
Jun 25, 2014 10:50 AM

Jun 2014
Boombawks said:

snip

Okay first of all when did I attack you? if I attack every negative comments then I'd be going after you too instead of just ssjokg. Tbh I didn't even read a single post of yours.

As for Obito, Black Zetsu didn't actually leave him until after he betrayed Madara. You also said it yourself that Obito has senju's cells in his body so that's probably why he didn't die immediately, just like Kushina didn't die immediately after the Kyuubi was extracted thanks to her Uzumaki body.

Naruto also never revived anyone dead. Gai was still alive though barely and so is Obito right now.

Jun 25, 2014 10:53 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:
Logic...yeah.

THIS is logic.Not trying a joke for the first time and hoping that it will work, in a fight that will decide the fate of the world.This isnt the chuunin exams where a bunch of classmates fight each other.

See, you can't provide a better answer why Naruto noticed that it works better for stronger enemies. I already provide my logical reasoning, which is debatable of course but still better than saying "Kishi doesn't care anymore"

The only ones who see it as a joke are you and the readers who see it as a comic relief. Did Naruto do it to joke around? hell no. He didn't fucking laugh around after his plan fail, he was serious about distracting Kaguya and using that moment to seal her.
OppaiManJun 25, 2014 10:57 AM

Jun 25, 2014 10:58 AM

Aug 2009
OppaiMan said:
ssjokg said:
Logic...yeah.

See, you can't provide a better answer why Naruto noticed that it works better for stronger enemies. I already provide my logical reasoning, which is debatable of course but still better than saying "Kishi doesn't care anymore"

The only ones who see it as a joke is you and the readers. Did Naruto do it to joke around? hell no. He didn't fucking laugh after his plan fail, he was serious about distracting Kaguya and using that moment to seal her.

Calling it logic because you and Naruto said so isnt an explanation.There is no proof in the whole series,as in numerous fights, that back up your words, that this would actually work except from the words of Naruto and yours.
Thats what you call Narutard logic.If you find this insulting then come up with a better argument except "I said so".

With a joke jutsu.That doesnt change.
Jun 25, 2014 11:06 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:

Calling it logic because you and Naruto said so isnt an explanation.There is no proof in the whole series,as in numerous fights, that back up your words, that this would actually work except from the words of Naruto and yours.
Thats what you call Narutard logic.If you find this insulting then come up with a better argument except "I said so".

Well unlike you I don't need everything to be spoon fed. I take what the characters said and try to see why they said it that way. I even mentioned that my argument was still debatable. What's certain though he has tried it on Iruka, the Third Hokage, and Jiraiya. All of whom were stronger than him at that time. And before you correct me by saying they're not villains, Naruto's exact quote is "the stronger someone is" not "the stronger the enemies are". It seems to me you're the one who's not thinking here.

Correction, with a joke jutsu that worked better than the serious jutsu he tried earlier.

Jun 25, 2014 11:08 AM

Sep 2012
LMAO at the reverse harem no jutsu, that had me laughing for a few minutes, that alone made the chapter great to me.
Jun 25, 2014 11:11 AM

Aug 2009
OppaiMan said:
ssjokg said:

Well unlike you I don't need everything to be spoon fed. I take what the characters said and try to see why he said it that way. It simply meant he had experienced that before even though the ones I remember are only Iruka, the Third Hokage, and Jiraiya. All of whom were stronger than him at that time. And before you correct me by saying they're not villains, Naruto's exact quote is "the stronger someone is" not "the stronger the enemies is".

Correction, with a joke jutsu that worked better than the serious jutsu he tried earlier
Spoon fed?The series backing up the actions and words of the chars is spoon feeding?
Those werent serious fights, they were nowhere near what you even call actual fights.

It was a bullshit moment, with no meaning at all that once again took away all the tension that was in the series.

"It worked" doesnt make it good.Asuna breaking the paralyzation worked as well.It was still bullshit.
ssjokgJun 25, 2014 11:14 AM
Jun 25, 2014 11:13 AM

May 2012
ssjokg said:
Logic...yeah.

Something like that
Jun 25, 2014 11:14 AM

Sep 2013
Wow! Never seen a bunch of arguments like this!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2014 11:17 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:

Spoon fed?The series bakcing up the actions and words of the chars is spoon feeding?
Those werent serious fights, they were nowhere near what you even call actual fights.

It was a bullshit moment, with no meaning at all that once again took away all the tension that was in the series.

"It worked" doesnt make it good.

You asked for proof so I gave you proofs where it worked. At the very least Naruto's train of thought is understandable. Based on his experience, it is his best jutsu in terms of surprise factor.

Aaaaand we're back to the perspective argument, did you not read the countless comments in this thread that welcomed the comedic moments? and please don't start the "my opinion is better than theirs" argument again.

It worked doesn't make it good, man.. funny logic again. If it works, it works.

Jun 25, 2014 11:17 AM

Aug 2009
^ In the end the only thing you can argue with is "Cause I said so".I am done here.

k11chi said:
ssjokg said:
Logic...yeah.

Something like that
Obito is totally self insert for Kishi.Both of them are in the same state.

ssjokgJun 25, 2014 11:23 AM
Jun 25, 2014 11:26 AM

Jun 2014
Boombawks said:

So the senju DNA card is going to be played again? It was already used, he was dying but thanks to Black Zetsu he was able to live THEN he used rinne-tensei. As soon as Black Zetsu left him, it only makes sense that he is dead. Extraction and Rinne-tensei.

Used? Obito's right half pretty much consisted entirely of Hashirama's cells. Black Zetsu is also key here, I assumed the Rinne Tensei didn't really affect Obito's body because Zetsu was with him, so it didn't make him weaker than his earlier state when he was "dying"

Boombawks said:

For Gai's situation, it was mentioned throughout the whole series that 8 gates meant death and only death. You cannot be healed. Nothing can keep you alive, 8 gates is a forbidden technique. Yet?

I mean if Kishi is implying that Obito is somehow survived all that due to a card he already played then that is what? He is contradicting himself, but if he says Obito did die and Naruto brought him back then that would mean the whole rinne-tensei is the most stupid technique in history. I mean I don' see the difference in the gai situation, he was basically dead, just like Kakashi's eye for all those years and with a single touch, BAM and it's brand spankin' new. Anyway I got some things to do, we'll see how things play out.

Death, not instant death. Gai was melting slowly from his feet but he wasn't exactly dead yet. Now Naruto's Jesus-like ability is debatable but then again he does inherit Hagoromo's yang (body) power with the ability to create something of nothing.

Boombawks said:

Btw, while talking to the guy you are currently going back and forth with, you added my name and added me to a group of close-minded people.

I apologize. I already said I didn't read any of your posts. He used your name and I just replied quickly.

Jun 25, 2014 11:31 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:
^ In the end the only thing you can argue with is "Cause I said so".I am done here.

I never said that. It's only you who thinks that way. For the umpteenth time stop putting words in my mouth. I gave you proof and reasons why Naruto would try to do that. You simply don't want to accept that possibility.

Jun 25, 2014 12:01 PM

Aug 2013
jpem said:
Best chapter in a while. Now that the jokes are over we can get back to the joke.

I can't agree more with this.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.