Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2014 6:43 AM
Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Patamon is a pretty handy digimon ^_^ If he likes you that means you're trustworthy, if not, well then, let's just say you're not going to be friends anytime soon.

So we finally get some insight into Cherubimon's motives. He reminds me so much of the Cherubimon from the digimon movie. The common thing about both of them is that they are both pretty BA, and don't reveal much about themselves.

Jul 7, 2016 6:01 AM

Feb 2013
Cherubimon was probably tricked by Lucemon to become evil.
Apr 10, 2019 6:44 PM

May 2008
Even if the flashback Seraphimon was a such a low class bitch; it's utterly hilarious and sad how more useful he is as Patamon.
May 25, 2022 10:51 PM

Dec 2012
The Venus Rose.
Group shinka! Spirito Evolution! Agnimon! Wolfmon! Lowemon! Fairymon! Blitzmon! Chakmon!
lol at Patamon.
Cherubimon. Ophanimon.
Phantomon.
lol They got taken.

LMAO All this time, Seraphimon made us think Cherubimon attacked him in a sneaky way, which got him put in a crystal. The truth was that he just didn't dodge the attack coming at him from 100 feet away. LMAO at Tomoki hearing Ophanimon's message when he was getting beat up. The audio in this episode was different. I could hear the voices and sfx in my left and right ear. Wolfmon on the left and Agnimon on the right. Same for Chakmon and Blitzmon. Also, for when the two Phantomon were circling Lowemon. Ophanimon got that belly showing like she want to get it kissed and pregnant.
RobMay 26, 2022 2:30 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 24, 2023 10:49 PM

Nov 2012
every lowemon heavy episode is peak
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2013

6 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 24, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 22 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 2, 2013

10 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 10, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 16, 2013

14 by AWOLxSTORM »»
Mar 22, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 40 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 14, 2014

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 37 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 13, 2013

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.