Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2014 10:41 AM
Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
HAH! dimwit got all of his gang and possible uncle arrested.

another note, queen's fiance is prettier than i imagine. he nalso looks like one of those anime villains though. i hope he has some depth instead of being another douchebag. i hope that after all this jae gu learns the meaning of love and the two will be together and then lead into some interesting character development.

i also wonder that since L is cured i wonder how kim and the rest of their story will change?
Apr 5, 2014 11:25 AM

May 2013
It ended so fast. They all got arrested. The Queen is about to go on a date.
Apr 5, 2014 2:59 PM
Jun 2013
Lol, they spent how many chapters on those guys just to end it like that? Well at least it looks we're back on the right path.
Apr 5, 2014 8:02 PM

Jul 2013
QUEEEEEEEN.

HE BETTER MAN UP AND STOP THAT FKING DATE

BTW is it just me or what, because i can never remember Korean names or tell what part is first and last
Apr 5, 2014 8:06 PM
Mar 2014
FoodIsYummy said:
Lol, they spent how many chapters on those guys just to end it like that? Well at least it looks we're back on the right path.

wooh finally starting to get interesting, right path indeed

now wonder what happen... jae would recognize queen or yoon as woman or he will still be dumb about his feeling.

if so jae harem starting to decrease... its a big possibility that queen will be gone, i mean jae doenst care
Apr 5, 2014 8:07 PM

Jul 2013
KCdiez said:
FoodIsYummy said:

now wonder what happen... jae would recognize queen or yoon as woman or he will still be dumb about his feeling.

if so jae harem starting to decrease... its a big possibility that queen will be gone, i mean jae doenst care

NUU Queen is like the best character
Apr 5, 2014 8:09 PM
Mar 2014
Ocelot117 said:
KCdiez said:
FoodIsYummy said:

NUU Queen is like the best character

yeah she is but it all depent on the votes for the people that he author post.
for me i vote queen..(i hope i can understand korean language so i can vote...
Apr 5, 2014 10:24 PM

Jul 2010
Ocelot117 said:

BTW is it just me or what, because i can never remember Korean names or tell what part is first and last

honestly, even now i don't know any of the names or bother with it, too complicated. only important names are jae gu, queen, puncher, kicker, L, tomato, oppa, oppa, and o yea, oppa

Apr 6, 2014 8:48 AM

Oct 2013
Behemoth11 said:
I swear, I cry if she will really marry that idiot.

These rage, it feels like if I would read KNIM. :D
Well, at least something happens.
Apr 6, 2014 9:36 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Behemoth11 said:
I swear, I cry if she will really marry that idiot.

These rage, it feels like if I would read KNIM. :D
Well, at least something happens.

HA! as if she'll marry that supoosed douche. sorry but song and queen will obviously be together. hbut just because something we know will be coming doesn't mean we want some big cliche like KNIM. seriously GotW is more unpredictable than KNIM at least. heck, i want this story arc to be great and emotional and more importantly smart and not forced like song suddenly has feelings for queen. seriously, they should develop song's emotions at least. and after that we'll hopefull get to his mother and the rest of his family.

heck, maybe we'll get both of their families and or friends of the families looking like characters from KNIM like takashi, akari, rin, asuka, shiho, yuzuki, rin, shiori, kiyomi(great to put her in queen's side of the family), nanami, narumi, itsuki, etc. i mean we have song jae gu looking alot like haruto and we have some bike scenes that look like the ones from KNIM and we have some mentions of DBZ and we have kim's brother looking alot nlike L even Hun giving us the nickname L
Apr 6, 2014 1:26 PM

Oct 2013
Hopefully you are right. I want to see more of Jae and Queen too.
Apr 7, 2014 6:01 PM
Jul 2013
wait. i think you're all jumping the gun here. the queen just needs a little push and she'll be all over jae gu. buuut jae gu was the one who said "good for you" when the queen announced her potential marriage
Apr 9, 2014 2:57 PM

Nov 2012
Dunno why Jae Gu has to be all over Queen. He hasn't shown a hint of interest in her. If she likes him so much, she should confess. With him living in a little one room hut as well as supporting two very young siblings, I think the last thing on his mind is romance.

Personally I like Dal Dal the best. She would be a great mother figure for the kids.
Apr 9, 2014 3:37 PM
Jan 2014
niaxato said:
Dunno why Jae Gu has to be all over Queen. He hasn't shown a hint of interest in her. If she likes him so much, she should confess. With him living in a little one room hut as well as supporting two very young siblings, I think the last thing on his mind is romance.

Personally I like Dal Dal the best. She would be a great mother figure for the kids.

I don't understand why people like dal dal so much don't get me wrong I like her bit she's pretty much a laugh with an air head personality, she comes of selfish, immature and a bit of a brat to me, she really comes off as a running gag and I cannot actually picture her coming off as the main girl

But I could be wrong haha

And yes the most romance in this story has between song and queen, although it may not be actual feelings just yet they have had moments between them that comes of as something special which we haven't seen with dal, everything she's done has come of forced and with no reaction to song

When song made queen mad he kept thinking about it why?
At the moment he has to get over his trauma

So hopefully some kind of romance starts up soon
I think the fiancé might end up liking dal dal if he doesn't turn out to be a prick
Apr 9, 2014 3:44 PM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
niaxato said:

I don't understand why people like dal dal so much don't get me wrong I like her bit she's pretty much a laugh with an air head personality, she comes of selfish, immature and a bit of a brat to me, she really comes off as a running gag and I cannot actually picture her coming off as the main girl

And yes the most romance in this story has between song and queen, although it may not be actual feelings just yet they have had moments between them that comes of as something special which we haven't seen with dal, everything she's done has come of forced and with no reaction to song

I think the fiancé might end up liking dal dal if he doesn't turn out to be a prick

yep, jae gu has definitely got to snap out of it.

also, even if the fiance flirts with dal dal she'll totally kick his ass(or at least tries if this guy is a well trained fighter)
Apr 9, 2014 10:38 PM
Jan 2014
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:
niaxato said:

also, even if the fiance flirts with dal dal she'll totally kick his ass(or at least tries if this guy is a well trained fighter)

Let us know when the raws are out an tell me a description of the photos please spider cheers.
Apr 10, 2014 12:38 AM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:
niaxato said:

Let us know when the raws are out an tell me a description of the photos please spider cheers.

sure thing;)
Apr 10, 2014 2:32 AM

Oct 2013
At this point I want to know why Queen ran away from her home, but is still meeting with that douchebag.
Apr 10, 2014 3:35 AM
Jan 2014
Behemoth11 said:
At this point I want to know why Queen ran away from her home, but is still meeting with that douchebag.

Yeh it just doesn't make sense, that was the perfect time to develop both queen and her relationship with jaegu without feeling forced

I guess you could say the story is going downhill but at least the art is good lol
I hope this artist draws for an epic manwha after this one!

"The gamer" has take girls of the wilds place for #1 manwha for me now it's epic
Apr 10, 2014 3:40 AM
Jan 2014
Also the biggest issue to this manwha is that it's called girls if the wilds

So why the hell do we get these side stories of people who are similar to the main when we could have seen some epic development of any of the girls, like the ninjas or something even if it turned out to be a waste of time it would of been more enjoyable
Apr 10, 2014 6:15 AM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Yeh it just doesn't make sense, that was the perfect time to develop both queen and her relationship with jaegu without feeling forced

I guess you could say the story is going downhill but at least the art is good lol
I hope this artist draws for an epic manwha after this one!

"The gamer" has take girls of the wilds place for #1 manwha for me now it's epic

hopefully that won't be the case. hopefully they'll give us an explanation. heck, i hope the writing will still be good in here
Apr 12, 2014 7:27 AM
Dec 2013
Apr 12, 2014 2:31 PM
Jan 2014
Spider-titan55 said:

Cheers spider, still a little bit annoying that he didn't take that opportunity to apologise, so I have a feeling this is good to drag out for a long time
Apr 12, 2014 2:40 PM

Oct 2013
Spider-titan55 said:

JaexQueen incoming. No doubt about it anymore.
Apr 12, 2014 2:49 PM
Jan 2014
Spider-titan55 said:

skehan17Apr 12, 2014 3:01 PM
Apr 12, 2014 3:14 PM

Oct 2013
skehan17 said:

Apr 12, 2014 8:12 PM
Dec 2013
i just hope this arc will be at least good. i mean you can tell that the fiance is the bad guy but just because he's the possible bad guy doesn't mean he has to be a poorly written one. we kinda expected this from the beginning. but if he turns out to be just some fiance instead of some villain then cheers for hun for not going to this cliche route.

any ideas on how this guy would make a good villain or would make a good character?
Apr 12, 2014 8:30 PM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
skehan17 said:

only this time this has a story while KNIM didn't.

speaking of which i'm hoping the Hun uses characters from KNIM as song and queen's relatives
Jun 19, 2014 4:04 AM

Mar 2014
well.. damn that ogre boss is funny!! ... well .. he's shit!!
NOO!!! QUEEN IS ON A DATE!? WTF NO!! JAE GU DO SOMETHING!!!
Good Chapter at the least..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2016 7:19 AM

Dec 2015
So a rival appears, but is it a rival? I haven't seen Jae Gu care that much about the Queen, only in a friendly manner
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 23, 2023 2:38 AM
Apr 2018
Maybe either Jaegu has no feelings for In-Gyi or he hasn't realised it yet. Because if he had feelings for her, then his expressions wouldn't be like that. I think it's one sided only. If Jeagu truly liked her, he wouldn't call her by the nickname by now. Till now, the author didn't gave us a hint or a specific chapter where he thinks about In-Gyi. 

In-Gyi is the sexiest female character in this manhwa. I like her character. 🥵😍😍

More topics from this board

» Does this get better?

Ubada03 - Dec 7, 2023

1 by afrid_istiaq »»
Dec 8, 2023 5:30 AM

Poll: » Girls of the Wild's Chapter 260 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2016

101 by Doutei-kun »»
Jul 23, 2023 4:07 PM

Poll: » Girls of the Wild's Chapter 145 Discussion

Spider-titan55 - Jul 12, 2014

37 by Doutei-kun »»
Jul 23, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Girls of the Wild's Chapter 143 Discussion

Spider-titan55 - Jun 22, 2014

17 by Doutei-kun »»
Jul 23, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » Girls of the Wild's Chapter 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - Jun 22, 2013

8 by Wijayakusuma »»
May 3, 2023 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.