Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 5, 2014 8:46 PM

Aug 2014
What was the point of that fight? Seriously? To show off Takeshi's power because they're afraid that there won't be another chance since the next one is the final episode?

To be honest, I actually kinda like the art and animation. But their lack of senses though. They're the one that drives me crazy. The story is great, but the 4 main characters' stupidity is just ugh.
Jan 4, 2015 4:26 PM

Dec 2014
Sol_Ou said:
And for the people saying the fight was pointless, how was it pointless? If trailers showed up at wizard brace hq with liberation already activated do you think there wouldn't be a fight? Oigami and Hotaru could be thinking that they're about to be invaded by wizard brace. So attack first ask questions later. But since they were defeated and Takeshi showed no other signs of wanting to fight they probably concluded that Takeshi was telling the truth that he was only there for kurumi. And it's not like Takeshi and Oigami are friends; Oigami most likely wanted a little revenge for the first time they fought. So I wouldn't say it was exactly pointless.

+1

Pretty much my thoughts.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Apr 26, 2015 3:33 PM

Feb 2013
Teenager trains to enter the enemy base alone. Yup, that's anime.
Jun 21, 2015 10:36 PM

Feb 2013
That fight near the end was pretty useless and unnecessary. Why did they fight? I mean they were helping Ishshima earlier and they're friends with her. Why?

One more episode. How can this possibly end? I expect a unsatisfying conclusion.
Jul 30, 2015 6:15 PM

May 2012
Solid buildup for the last episode but well I do now really wonder what the last episode will offer us!
Jan 23, 2016 2:18 AM

Dec 2012
Another Kurumi x Oigami sign.

Holy crap! Takeshi said "Kurumi." You get all excited that he called her that then he goes back to saying Isoshima. *facepalm*

Dat kiss. HLA! HLA! HLA!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 24, 2017 9:03 AM

Jul 2013
- This much focus on a worthless character like Kurumi has got to be one of my major grievances towards this show. She ran away from Gekkou and hoped to escape from the Trailer's base but follows a suspicious guy into a mirror. And here I thought that she would finally stop being a damsel in distress but still I'm proven wrong. She's officially the most useless character I've ever seen in my whole life.
- Gekkou's pretty stupid, huh? He didn't even bother to check if it was really Hotaru despite knowing what kind of powers Kurumi has and the fact that he actually saw Kurumi hiding.
- Lmao I already predicted that Takeshi and the gang would use the teleportation device but damn does it still disappoint. Yeah, go on and infiltrate the Trailer's fucking headquarters all by yourselves. I hope Kazuma or Kippei kills all of you.
- Damn Hotaru getting all cocky and telling Mui and Ida that she can take them both at the same time. Girl, did you forget that you got your shit beaten the hell out of you by Ida during your first encounter who wasn't even a magician at that time? Lmao now look at the state you're in. All bark and no bite characters are the worst and Ida's "I'm just holding back" demeanor is equally bad.
- Just what the fuck is up with Oigami and Hotaru? First, they go hostile towards Takeshi and friends and then they suddenly feel like helping them in the end for no particular reason? They initiate a fight and then go "I'm sorry Nanase. I tried to help Kurumi." Fuck this show. What a totally pointless fight. The action wasn't even half-decent. In fact, it was horrible.
- And guess what? They still don't care that magicians are waging war against each other in the fucking LIVING WORLD. Yeah, let's just focus on Kurumi. She's such a great character after all.
- I hope Gekkou dies in the last episode. If Takeshi still plays goody two-shoes just because Gekkou's his brother despite his knowledge of his psychotic tendencies and all the shit he's put them through then fuck it. Fuck it all.
- Just one more episode and I can finally get rid of this garbage.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

115 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 26, 2023 12:41 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

367 by Overcast93 »»
Aug 5, 2022 7:50 PM

Poll: » Who would you prefer to see with Takeshi?

ClawViper - Feb 15, 2014

43 by Foreall908 »»
Jul 4, 2022 10:08 AM

Poll: » Second Season ( 1 2 3 )

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 27, 2014

105 by Elzohry »»
May 16, 2022 3:21 PM

» Who does takashi nanase end up with ..

llansam - Jul 2, 2020

1 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Dec 18, 2021 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.